Android Issues with Lollipop 5.0 (Updated***)

Comments

• cjkeane
    cjkeane Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    raisinbman wrote:
    I'm currently in the guild, when you enter please identify yourself with our super-secret codeword "Lollipop" so I know you're not random person icon_e_wink.gif. I have to do some things but I'll try to email customer service, get us a guild thread going as well as other stuff(facebook, line chat) soon. Remember to thank Lukewin for being awesome!

how do you identify yourself? ive added myself and it says pending,,
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Steam is up, and the update is queued for MPQ. Apparently, the store was facing a lot of traffic. Everyone that applied will say pending because I had set the alliance to private, so once I get on, I'll accept all, you guys can let me know who should be commanders, and I'll let you guys get started. You can go ahead and play, and your points will come with you once you're in.

Update is downloading right now.
  • Actually I forgot...is in-game chat still broken? You may not be able to identify yourself then...
  • cjkeane
    raisinbman wrote:
    Actually I forgot...is in-game chat still broken? You may not be able to identify yourself then...

in game chat seems to be fixed
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman has been made Commander of the alliance, and I have left the alliance. raisinbman will be able to approve of new members or make the alliance public. Good luck guys. Enjoy.
  • Yay, the game's working again!

And I totally joined the lukewin alliance. icon_razz.gif
  • cjkeane
    lukewin wrote:
    raisinbman has been made Commander of the alliance, and I have left the alliance. raisinbman will be able to approve of new members or make the alliance public. Good luck guys. Enjoy.
    thx luke!
  • Yes, thank you Luke. I sent request.
  • Working again, thank you.
  • Not to sound like the echo in the room here, but do you guys have any intention of putting a legitimate plan for compensation together?
  • markfosterjr
    markfosterjr Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    shmau wrote:
    Not to sound like the echo in the room here, but do you guys have any intention of putting a legitimate plan for compensation together?

i'm on board for a group compensation maneuver. getting kicked from my top 100 alliance and missing out on 2+ events in season 8 is not cool, whether we're a small group or not.

also, jw, is anyone else having muktitasking issues? was in the middle of a game, received and went to reply to a text, came back and the game had to reload and acted as if I retreated. on a nexus 5. should I start a new bug/issue topic??
  • markfosterjr
    markfosterjr Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    shmau wrote:
    Not to sound like the echo in the room here, but do you guys have any intention of putting a legitimate plan for compensation together?

i'm on board for a group compensation maneuver. getting kicked from my top 100 alliance and missing out on 2+ events in season 8 is not cool, whether we're a small group or not.

also, jw, is anyone else having muktitasking issues? was in the middle of a game, received and went to reply to a text, came back and the game had to reload and acted as if I retreated. on a nexus 5. should I start a new bug/issue topic??
  • shmau wrote:
    I wouldn't hold your breath for anything meaningful. A few 'we're sorry' tokens is probably all that you can hope for. But I'll reserve my ultimate judgement when (or if) it happens.
  • shmau wrote:

This happened a few times to me a while ago. I just finish games now before I go out to do anything.
  • I also noticed that it loads very slowly in game too. I thought it was my internet but other Apps are fine. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds to go between screens with the loading animation playing in background.
  • futongus wrote:
    shmau wrote:

This happened a few times to me a while ago. I just finish games now before I go out to do anything.

Had this happen, too. Can't say if that's a "bug" or not, but there's no clear indication when my nexus 5 "shuts down" MPQ making me lose the match(****?) or when I can resume my match as planned. If its a bug fixing it would be awesome, it sucks having to finish matches before moving on from MPQ...
  • So that's it?!! Bugs fixes and enjoy the game? I was waiting for the Groot and Rocket Event and now i have to carry on compete in just 1 day left event? Come on guys this doesn't make sense.
    There's nothing the team can do to be fair to those patiently waiting for your fixes?! I'm not looking for the compensation but at least to be fair to us !
  • The game is still not working for me.

Phone: Nexus 5
  • pylron wrote:
    So that's it?!! Bugs fixes and enjoy the game? I was waiting for the Groot and Rocket Event and now i have to carry on compete in just 1 day left event? Come on guys this doesn't make sense.
    There's nothing the team can do to be fair to those patiently waiting for your fixes?! I'm not looking for the compensation but at least to be fair to us !
    If your not looking for compensation then I'm not really sure what you're looking for
  • Yay, i can play on both my Nexus 5 and 9 now. Still kinda sucks for people that missed most of the event to get Rocket/groot though.