Android Issues with Lollipop 5.0 (Updated***)

Comments

• Well that patch let me log back in for the first time since lollipop hit.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Huh. Nice!
  • which begs the question... "What the hell?"
  • Unknown
    edited November 2014
    Nice job telling us about the update, karma granted

EDIT: I was able to log in, and was granted a(random?) iron man, something about upgrades. No compensation...which blows.
  • cjkeane
    cjkeane Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    shmau wrote:
    which begs the question... "What the hell?"

FINALLY, IM IN.

shall we all start a new alliance? seems like a lot of the members in my old alliance left the game.
  • shmau wrote:
    which begs the question... "What the hell?"

It's probably a PR thing. Many companies/employees have to speak politically, especially about time frames.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    I got an auto-update. It logged in without my facebook info (I had uninstalled/re-installed trying to get it to work before) and now it time's out trying to connect to my facebook profile. I guess I can at least play the prologue for now....
  • Unknown
    edited November 2014
    Ignore this comment I overreacted @ PVE....1 day is tough but might be able to pull it off.

Also if you really wanna make a guild I'd be up for it. My former guild was doing worse and worse in PVP...
  • Unknown
    edited November 2014
    Aha I'm back in. With 1 day to salvage a rocket Groot...

Edit: too bad I'm not longer able to get the last progression for a yellow falcon that I need to complete my falcon... Sigh...
  • cjkeane
    futongus wrote:

If we are going to make a new aliance, let me know and i'll join today. just let me know the name
  • cjkeane
    cjkeane wrote:
    futongus wrote:

If we are going to make a new aliance, let me know and i'll join today. just let me know the name

where is the rocket groot?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    futongus wrote:

Edit: too bad I'm not longer able to get the last progression for a yellow falcon that I need to complete my falcon... Sigh...

If the main-screen nodes that will open tomorrow have rubberbanding you may yet have a chance!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    star.png UPDATE #2 (11/24/14):

A small update is now live for Android and we believe that issues with Lollipop 5.0 have been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience! Please dive in and have fun!
  • Lol my eyes have to readjust to all the bright colours again. Haven't played in a while
  • futongus wrote:

If the main-screen nodes that will open tomorrow have rubberbanding you may yet have a chance!

Only if it's insane rubberbanding and I play like every refresh...
  • cjkeane wrote:
    cjkeane wrote:
    futongus wrote:

where is the rocket groot?

I meant to try rank sub 150 for the pve reward lol
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    edited November 2014
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]:star: UPDATE #2 (11/24/14):

A small update is now live for Android and we believe that issues with Lollipop 5.0 have been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience! Please dive in and have fun!

When I was locked out, I had un-installed and re-installed the game to try and get it to work. Now, I'm able to get in, but I can't access my saved game via Facebook.

Edit: I cleared my Facebook data, logged out and back in. That let me connect to my saved game. So glad to be back in.
  • I can play again! Yay!
  • Let's get this new alliance going, I too was booted after not being able to play for a week.
  • cjkeane
    pkssauce wrote:
    Let's get this new alliance going, I too was booted after not being able to play for a week.

what should we call it?