Lightning Rounds, Dec 24 edition

1234568»

Comments

• The Ladder wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    Was stuck in MMR hell for the last 40 mins, only had the same six targets to choose from ...

Yeah, I noticed that.

sorry Ghast if that was you I hit a few times... didn't realize u were on here but my choices were slim between u, theLadder, winrys, zatharus so it was not pretty.

Same choices for me. I tried to spread it round a bit, but what exactly are you supposed to do when you only have six people to pick from? (as documented by others recently). icon_e_confused.gif

And I had thought that was somehow related to having a high mmr, but that is clearly not the case if yesterday's Avenger round is anything to go by.
  • Ghast wrote:
    I can't complain. There's some poor guy with a level 30 C. Storm and a level 36 Wolverine that probably saw me a dozen times halfway through the round. Also, my Magneto was only 0/4/1 so I don't mind finishing in the top 25 for the next few weeks.

Does anyone else save their standard tokens from the Lightning Round to open all at once in the same way that people used to open packs of trading cards? I'm sitting on 40 and it feels nostalgic.

Yep. I hoard up a little too. 43 tokens last night from hulk missions n LR. Got a punisher green but not a single 3* villain.
  • Ghast wrote:

Does anyone else save their standard tokens from the Lightning Round to open all at once in the same way that people used to open packs of trading cards? I'm sitting on 40 and it feels nostalgic.

Not usually, but I started saving them last week, waiting for Hulk/Punisher. I'm up to 6 heroics and 103 standard.
  • Ghast wrote:

As with Misguided, I'm waiting for Hulk/Punisher to be available in standard and Heroic.

I'm up to 4 heroic and 113 standard.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ghast wrote:
    I can't complain. There's some poor guy with a level 30 C. Storm and a level 36 Wolverine that probably saw me a dozen times halfway through the round. Also, my Magneto was only 0/4/1 so I don't mind finishing in the top 25 for the next few weeks.

Yep. I hoard up a little too. 43 tokens last night from hulk missions n LR. Got a punisher green but not a single 3* villain.
    Punisher is in standards?