Lightning Rounds, Dec 24 edition

Options

Comments

• First one I've outright won for quite a while. Far too competitive for my own good icon_e_confused.gif

Merry Christmas to all icon_mrgreen.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    First one I've outright won for quite a while. Far too competitive for my own good icon_e_confused.gif

thanks for giving us mortals a chance sometimes
  • The Ladder wrote:
    First one I've outright won for quite a while. Far too competitive for my own good icon_e_confused.gif

Ha, I put out my Bag Lady team, and you were the very first person to slam it. Within seconds!

Leave something for the proletariat to feast on.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    Those are seed teams. You'll see them near the start. I usually make it to 100 off them alone.
    Me too. And then I quit. Lightning levels are crazy.
  • Lack of Hulk event participation gives me plenty of time to give lightning rounds a shot. Jumped in on Loki round, was #49 at <1 minute, finished and got a heroic token. Was about to rage so hard, until my token pulled a doctor doom.

If anyone's in this Magneto round, beware of my 6 bag-man.
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    If anyone's in this Magneto round, beware of my 6 bag-man.
    Not as menacing as my 15 Loki, 6 bagman, 1 Yelena from the last one. Watch out!
  • Killin' me dumdum.
  • assuming DumDumDugn got first in that last mag tourney? he hit me a couple times =(
  • sorry guys ive never gotten a #1 in a mags round before. I finally have 2 of his red. Ive finished #3 like 3 times lol
  • It's the only lightning round i care about. Just 1 more and it's full time bagman
  • No problem man. The last 15 min is always intense with all the retaliation. Hoping I finished 3rd
  • Ah got top 8. Hehe
  • It's ok. My mag is still a baby and I got top 8. I only really need to hit top 8 Rag once this week.
  • you know what shocked me? I got attacked once the whole time

By a level 15 hulk / 40 rag.

I swear he's cheating somehow. I don't know how that team can possibly beat mine.

He had over 500 pts too, pretty amazing.
  • hmm that is strange maybe he is cheating, i saw your team and i said nope not gonna even try even though i can get 30 pts haha
  • I think I saw that guy once, I figured he was done with the round and put up a feeder team.

Your team is too inefficient for me to retaliate against this week.
  • It's ok. My mag is still a baby and I got top 8. I only really need to hit top 8 Rag once this week.

I'm glad you made top 8 with that team. Its similar to what i used to get top 8s in magnetos but that was almost a month ago, i would think the competition has gone up...i guess most sane people are eating their turkey icon_e_smile.gif
  • what team did you have elemantor?
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    It's ok. My mag is still a baby and I got top 8. I only really need to hit top 8 Rag once this week.

I'm glad you made top 8 with that team. Its similar to what i used to get top 8s in magnetos but that was almost a month ago, i would think the competition has gone up...i guess most sane people are eating their turkey icon_e_smile.gif

It's just a super fast team, one or two guys were hitting me with like 100 rags 80 mags and whatever, but I could kill them just about as fast and was getting 20+ pts a pop, so I actually had some free time at the end once the top 2 were 70+ points ahead of me. Worked last week too, but I ended up like 10th in the last mag round.

But yeah, other than you I was only hit about a dozen times, so maybe 2 dozen times total. =D
    doneskis wrote:
    what team did you have elemantor?

You're the second person to misspell my nick exactly like that hah.

like...38 mag/65 rag/ 80 Wolvie
  • ah ok very similar to what i had except your rags is higher level

ok Rag tourney starting soon you going for it?