Lightning Rounds, Dec 24 edition

Options

Comments

• Sorta, I only need Top 8, so hopefully I can get that.
  • Ive never done well in a rags tourney after placing in a mags.
  • Yeah...I probably shouldn't have tried in that one. Oh well, we'll see.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    sorry guys ive never gotten a #1 in a mags round before. I finally have 2 of his red. Ive finished #3 like 3 times lol

Nice! I've never made top 2 in a Mag round and decided I wasn't going to try anymore. He's 5/1/5, which is fine for now.
  • Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    sorry guys ive never gotten a #1 in a mags round before. I finally have 2 of his red. Ive finished #3 like 3 times lol

Nice! I've never made top 2 in a Mag round and decided I wasn't going to try anymore. He's 5/1/5, which is fine for now.

I swore off mag rounds but then after i got 250 pts i noticed who the top 2 were in points...i knew both guys and neither had a team that deserved a top 2 mags finish (no offense lol) so thats why i went for it. Most ppl are enjoying the holidays i guess.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    i knew both guys and neither had a team that deserved a top 2 mags finish (no offense lol)
    Tiny Tim was hobbling towards a top 2 mags, so you kicked out his crutches and went for the win?
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    i knew both guys and neither had a team that deserved a top 2 mags finish (no offense lol)
    Tiny Tim was hobbling towards a top 2 mags, so you kicked out his crutches and went for the win?

Damn you for making me laugh so hard. I'm recovering from surgery. That hurt.
  • God bless us one and all, except for DumDumDugn, that rat bastard. icon_lol.gif

Lookout Elementalor, Forgrim is on the hunt!
  • Misguided wrote:
    God bless us one and all, except for DumDumDugn, that rat bastard. icon_lol.gif
    I'm just hoping not to be visited by present or future versions of his team tonight.
  • lol wow i think i finished top 8 for rags. ok that's enough lightning round for me. enjoy your holidays.
  • damn, i got hit for around 100 in the last few minutes, got knocked out of 8 =(
  • ah man, noticed you were up there most of the tournament
  • Yeah, it sucks, but oh well, next time I guess. =(
  • damn, i got hit for around 100 in the last few minutes, got knocked out of 8 =(

impressive you still placed high in back to back rounds.
  • man these lightning rounds are draining
  • first lightning round i went all out in two weeks. i hit BLCN or whatever his name was when he was #2 or #3, hoping he'd retaliate but he didn't fish.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    damn, i got hit for around 100 in the last few minutes, got knocked out of 8 =(

Thanks, I was somehow in 1st most of the way, I think I should have hung back though.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    damn, i got hit for around 100 in the last few minutes, got knocked out of 8 =(

Thanks, I was somehow in 1st most of the way, I think I should have hung back though.

yea when i want to aim for top 2 i start with 1 hr to go
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

I'll try that next time, thanks for the tip.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

I'll try that next time, thanks for the tip.

You need a really fast team though, and moderately (but not a ton of) tanking the last few