*** The Hulk (Indestructible) ***

Comments

• Bainee wrote:
    For Thunderous Clap

Lvl 3: Destroys 5 tiles plus one for every two green AP.
    Lvl 4: Destroys 6 tiles plus one for every two green AP.
    Lvl 5: Destroys 8 tiles plus one for every two green AP.

Any damage increase, because that doesn't seem all that exciting.
  • Based on that, looks like I'ma go 4/4/5.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Bainee wrote:
    For Thunderous Clap

Lvl 3: Destroys 5 tiles plus one for every two green AP.
    Lvl 4: Destroys 6 tiles plus one for every two green AP.
    Lvl 5: Destroys 8 tiles plus one for every two green AP.

Any damage increase, because that doesn't seem all that exciting.

We really need IceIX or someone else in the company to give us the info for all the powers and max health. We can figure out the tile damage now; I'd go ahead and do so except I can't edit that first post since he merged the two threads.

We can figure out the general skill improvements now, since there are several Hulks of differing power levels in the event, but not specific numbers -- both due to leveling and buffs.
  • I saw a level 53 Hulk that had 5300 HPs in the 3 star tourney. I don't think he was buffed, so that must put him in the discussion of having the most max HP's of any character.

That might be his greatest asset in this game. A huge mountain of hit points.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Toxicadam wrote:
    I saw a level 53 Hulk that had 5300 HPs in the 3 star tourney. I don't think he was buffed, so that must put him in the discussion of having the most max HP's of any character.

The boosted level 100something hp didn't seem out of line with rags or im40, did it?
  • Toxicadam wrote:

"Defensive" team lead? Having so many hit-points (combined with a high-damage dealing character) would certainly be a deterrent to attackers during tournaments...

Otherwise, kind of let down by his ability descriptions thus far...
  • MrMeer wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

"Defensive" team lead? Having so many hit-points (combined with a high-damage dealing character) would certainly be a deterrent to attackers during tournaments...

Otherwise, kind of let down by his ability descriptions thus far...

OK, so you have him up front and soaking up damage for the team. Good...unless your black is at a high enough level to damage the entire team as a result of soaking up damage, as mentioned earlier.

I'm not gonna say this guy is totally hopeless, but...things aren't looking great for him...
  • he might be useful for your black passive but one thing for sure but getting high level for him meaning - higher HP, you need to deal more than 150 hits (Currently 2* max attack tiles) to activate his skills.
    So is he really useful if there's no buffed characters to attack him? Guess not...I might not be keen to add him till further confirmation of his skills in max level.

He's definitely a tanker but will he be useful to attack? Not too sure till now..
  • When fighting the hulk, his anger will stack up when he's stunned. So if I stun him and hit him for a large portion of damage, the anger will proc the sufficient number of times when he gets out of it. This is fine, however I've noticed that the same does not happen when I'm playing the hulk.

Similarly, if I ever hit the hulk for a large portion of damage, anger would proc X number of times. However when my hulk is nuked by a computer, the anger might not even proc at all! The conditions in when hulk anger should proc is unclear. Is it 5% per hit, 5% per turn, every loss of 5% of hp procs his anger?
  • What do you mean it will stack up when he's stunned? Anger does not trigger when he is stunned (new countdown tiles will not be created). The 5% is per blow, so if you do multiple strikes that add up to 5% nothing will happen. It can trigger multiple times in a cascade if the individual hits are strong enough. It never procs more than once for a single blow, no matter how large.
  • At Max Level:
    HP: 9788
    Tile damage: ylw/red/blu/prp/grn/blk - 11/60/12/10/67/52

green:
    lv3 - Destroys 5 tiles plus one for every two Green AP.
    lv4 - Destroys 6 tiles plus one for every two Green AP.
    lv5 - Destroys 8 tiles plus one for every two Green AP.
    Max Level: 1023 damage

red:
    lv3 - 341 base damage. 29 daamge for each Green AP remaining.
    lv4 - 369 base damage. 36 damage for each Green AP remaining.
    lv5 - 398 base damage. 48 damage for each Green AP remaining.
    Max Level: 2492 damage plus 298 for each Green AP remaining

black:
    lv3 - Increases Green tiles created to 3.
    lv4 - Increases Green tiles created to 4.
    lv5 - Increases Green tiles created to 5, damages allies for 12 and enemies for 24.
    Max Level: damages allies for 74 and enemies for 148
  • somedude wrote:
    At Max Level:
    HP: 9788
    Tile damage: ylw/red/blu/prp/grn/blk - 11/60/12/10/67/52

green:
    lv3 - Destroys 5 tiles plus one for every two Green AP.
    lv4 - Destroys 6 tiles plus one for every two Green AP.
    lv5 - Destroys 8 tiles plus one for every two Green AP.
    Max Level: 1023 damage

red:
    lv3 - 341 base damage. 29 daamge for each Green AP remaining.
    lv4 - 369 base damage. 36 damage for each Green AP remaining.
    lv5 - 398 base damage. 48 damage for each Green AP remaining.
    Max Level: 2492 damage plus 298 for each Green AP remaining

black:
    lv3 - Increases Green tiles created to 3.
    lv4 - Increases Green tiles created to 4.
    lv5 - Increases Green tiles created to 5, damages allies for 12 and enemies for 24.
    Max Level: damages allies for 74 and enemies for 148

bYIuBvzl.jpg

OVrKFqYl.jpg
  • Does hulk suck on attack? Yes

Would I hesitate in attacking a hulk/spidey/rag team at the end of a tourney? hell yes

Mission accomplished
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Does hulk suck on attack? Yes

Would I hesitate in attacking a hulk/spidey/rag team at the end of a tourney? hell yes

Mission accomplished

Exactly what I've been thinking. But if you want to use him on defense, how to build him? I think 5 black for sure, but what else? The AI isn't going to hold off using red while collecting green (if it uses it at all).
  • Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Does hulk suck on attack? Yes

Mission accomplished

Exactly what I've been thinking. But if you want to use him on defense, how to build him? I think 5 black for sure, but what else? The AI isn't going to hold off using red while collecting green (if it uses it at all).

dont think it matters because rag will use all the red and green on defense, but if you're not running rags with him probably go green since it's less complicated for the AI.
  • Misguided wrote:

Exactly what I've been thinking. But if you want to use him on defense, how to build him? I think 5 black for sure, but what else?

Computer-controlled Hulk seems to be pretty effective at chaining a bunch of black activations into his green attack. So I would definitely go 5/3/5.
  • 5/3/5 for sure. Defense is all about control, both of character and board, so stuns and board clearing are what I go for. Nothing more annoying than lining up your moves and storm or Juggs wreck your day. Hulk is basically an roided up Juggs so use him as such. Unless the opponent keeps him stun locked, they know they are never getting out of that fight clean.
  • His black at level 5 looks like small raging tempest of storm classic. Nice. Super char for defense, 5/3/5 for sure
  • Polkio wrote:
    His black at level 5 looks like small raging tempest of storm classic. Nice. Super char for defense, 5/3/5 for sure

Yeah, definitely leaning that way. We will have to see how they hand his covers out. I don't see him as a character I want to spend hp on, to use primarily on defense.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    His black at level 5 looks like small raging tempest of storm classic. Nice. Super char for defense, 5/3/5 for sure

Yeah, definitely leaning that way. We will have to see how they hand his covers out. I don't see him as a character I want to spend hp on.

Mine is 3/2/3. Was considering buying up to 5 black, but ill be patient and get the hulk event rewards instead.