151-400 - iMags Red
401-800 - standard
801-1000 - ISO Sorry

Alliance: Beast Yellow

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I think this one is quite possibly my least favourite of all the heroic chapters icon_e_sad.gif

Headbutts for everybody hurts but Symbiote Snares all day, every day is far more annoying.
  • Hours for sub?
  • Killinstinct
    Killinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    And again a pro American end time.

Ffs
  • MikeyMan wrote:
    Hours for sub?

Well obviously you know something I do not.
  • Sumilea wrote:
    MikeyMan wrote:
    Hours for sub?

Well obviously you know something I do not.

They better not add sub's. First, that time should be devoted to a new pve. Second, if they did that, we v might have sane scaling for venom for once.
  • I'm thinking this event will break from the usual 'grind every 2H 24M' just because you would run out of health packs first. It's not the worst possible guys to pair around Patch, but it's pretty bad. OBW doesn't work as well with Patch as it'd appear because while Espionage + Berserker Rage is a powerful combo, the PvE guys have boosted levels to withstand that and then hit back and they'll take out OBW rather easily with Berserker Rage on the board, but if you want to fight a sustained battle OBW ensures Patch can never get purple/black/blue so even a level 5 TBTI won't be doing much. Of course you can drop OBW for one of the 3* but She-Hulk and Daredevil are, shall we say, not as good as OBW in general.
  • Is there a high rubberbanding factor and no sub so joining late is the best way to have rewards or do we have to start now?
  • No subs so the rbing is gonna be crazy.
  • Great. After 9 days of grinding (iso brotherhood), good news!
  • Phantron wrote:
    I'm thinking this event will break from the usual 'grind every 2H 24M' just because you would run out of health packs first.

It could get very interesting. Just one map for 84 hours so no scaling reset in that time. Since there is rubber banding is joining a early sub and doing nothing until the last 12 hours viable - the way I used to do mains and sub some months ago. I need to decide when I am going to join within the first day or so or risk going last of the mad finishers.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Maybe they're keeping with their theme of grindfest PVE's and making rb'ing pretty low so that optimal refresh strategy is the only way to stay in the running? lol. I wouldn't put it past them...
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    They better not add sub's. First, that time should be devoted to a new pve. Second, if they did that, we v might have sane scaling for venom for once.
    New PvE!?!? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can someone confirm that initial node doesn't put you in a bracket like last few pve events?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No subs and I've got no roster space for the new character, so I'll just be grinding for progression rewards this time, I guess...
  • orbitalint wrote:
    Maybe they're keeping with their theme of grindfest PVE's and making rb'ing pretty low so that optimal refresh strategy is the only way to stay in the running? lol. I wouldn't put it past them...

Its not super low since its already scaling up the nodes. (Probably starts to kick in 2K behind the leader). I will work out the exact numbers later when I get home.
  • Can someone confirm that initial node doesn't put you in a bracket like last few pve events?

It does not put you in a main bracket.
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Can someone confirm that initial node doesn't put you in a bracket like last few pve events?

It does not put you in a main bracket.
    Thank.
  • Rubberbanding hasn't been 'strong' in a long time. In all the recent events it's pretty much never possible to catch the grinders which implies the rubberband isn't much, because that used to be always possible. But this event could be different because it's very likely for grinders to run out of steam given the roster you've to work with. I don't know what the enemy scale to at the end, but if they're at all respectable you'll be dying a lot. OBW is either going to be dying a lot (she gets all the colors Patch doesn't) or you'll have to use someone like Daredevil in her place, which will probably just get you killed anyway. Patch needs about a 100 level advantage to reliably beat any challenging PvE event by himself, and I don't think it's unreasonable to see stuff higher than level 156 in this event, and even with a 100 level advantage I can see him getting killed by many combination of enemies. I'd expect people to have an easier time catching up if you're able to beat the highest point nodes, but that's a big 'if'. The same thing that stops the grinders can certainly stop anyone else.
  • i dont want to compete for the top posis, but maybe top25...
    so what do you think guys?
    should i join now and farm 12h like crazy?
    or join maybe 12h before the event ends and farm like crazy?
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    coRexx wrote:
    i dont want to compete for the top posis, but maybe top25...
    so what do you think guys?
    should i join now and farm 12h like crazy?
    or join maybe 12h before the event ends and farm like crazy?

If you join 12 before the event ends and farm like crazy for the remaining 12 hours you're probably going to be top 10. That being said, the nodes may or may not be too tough for you at that point due to community scaling for you to be able to make it through all the nodes enough times before your entire roster is dead. Also, you won't earn any ISO or rewards from doing the nodes for 3 days.