Deadpool vs Marvel Puzzle Quest – Aug 1 – 3

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• He'll be a prize in the future, and eventually be added to tokens.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Expect Deadpool to appear as soon as Thick as Thieves event tokens, which is supposed to be the next PvE event (I first thought it would introduce Deadpool but it will require him instead it looks).
    Warning: do not actually buy any tokens and just earn them instead.
  • I sure hope they'll add Deadpool as a semi-early progression reward also... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Expect Deadpool to appear as soon as Thick as Thieves event tokens, which is supposed to be the next PvE event (I first thought it would introduce Deadpool but it will require him instead it looks).
    Oh god are we really all the way through to that again? What calvinball ways will they find to make us want to quit this time? And watch it be the fury release too
  • once again i screwed up and couldnt get deadpool. Might as well be absent again until my summer job is over. Least i have deadpool in Marvel heroes

I'll be back when i can actually be active again so i can actually join an alliance that I can really help
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    My alliance-mate has some crazy hoarding tendencies (just kidding, it's a fun token-saving strategy for when/how he opens tokens) so he still has a couple TaT tokens from the last time it was run. He reported (and posted a screenshot in our alliance thread if you want to see it) the background of the TaT token page has already updated to a pic of Deadpool with a bunch of whales behind him. Oh heck, I'll just quote his post:
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    Sneak peek? A screenshot of my left-over TaT tokens.
    Y57d3EF.png

Of course it's also been confirmed he'll be in the cover packs, but just thought I'd bring attention to it if anyone wanted to see it.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    papa07 wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:
    Server Back up. I finished second on 38249 just under 1K behind first and 700 points above 6th. I think I going to give the next PvE a miss, played this one far to much.
    Same here, but only 300 points behind first.
    Definitely taking a break on the next PVE.

You both say that now...
    Just watch them make Deadpool the TaT progression cover AND make the placement rewards Marv/Mostorm.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    papa07 wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:
    Server Back up. I finished second on 38249 just under 1K behind first and 700 points above 6th. I think I going to give the next PvE a miss, played this one far to much.
    Same here, but only 300 points behind first.

You both say that now...
    Just watch them make Deadpool the TaT progression cover AND make the placement rewards Marv/Mostorm.
    Why would you say that? You know they read these threads icon_lol.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Why would you say that? You know they read these threads icon_lol.gif

Muahahahaha! That was my shot... icon_cool.gif ...across the Bow.
  • I got my deadpool cover for the event but I don't see him listed in the cover pack list. Can you still get his cover to boost him or will they just be progresion/rank rewards?
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    djinn128 wrote:
    I got my deadpool cover for the event but I don't see him listed in the cover pack list. Can you still get his cover to boost him or will they just be progresion/rank rewards?
    He's not available in Deadpool tokens but he'll be in the Thick as Thieves events tokens when they start to show up.

And probably as placement rewards in Category 5 in few days.