Fresh Cut - Season 4 - Starts 1PM EDT 7/18

Options
1234568»

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For a different note on sharding, I joined this tournament really late. Like, an hour from the end. Practically full season AND individual tournament. It was tough making it to Top 100 to get the only color I needed, but managed to get there with 5 minutes to spare.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Entering 'sort of late' no longer seems appealing based on my experience with this event. I joined with just about 1.5days left and the leaders already had 600-700 points. I didn't need the covers, so could have tried harder, but this was the first event since 'True Healing' that I've been outside the Top5 (in this case 13th).
  • Scalphunter
    Options
    Looks like I got into a easier bracket then. Top 5 were all 1k+, but 867 was good for top 10. Was able to get 1st without much competition.

Just got my reward and instead of a blue cap I got a yellow panther instead. Anyone had that happen? Blue is the only cover I needed!

Same thing happened to me as well, and all I wanted was the blue one too.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Grats to the top 5 and top 10 in my bracket. It was fun!
  • squirrel1120
    squirrel1120 Posts: 492
    Options
    I joined a day and a half late also. Unfortunately, that managed to throw me into a death bracket anyway. Everyone above 25th place was shielded, with very very many below that shielded. Top 10 was hi 900 to 1400. Probably didn't help that lazy cap is someone most want.

A least I picked up one blue card... 1/2/1
  • Unknown
    Options
    anyone else not get a blue cap but instead got a yellow panther as reward? I was 1st and got the triple reward and my yellow and red covers were fine but got a yellow BP instead of the blue cap I needed. I wonder if this bug only applied to those that got top 10? or maybe top 5? 1st? me?
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    anyone else not get a blue cap but instead got a yellow panther as reward? I was 1st and got the triple reward and my yellow and red covers were fine but got a yellow BP instead of the blue cap I needed. I wonder if this bug only applied to those that got top 10? or maybe top 5? 1st? me?
    Surely you've seen it by now. There's an entire thread about this issue. Seems it was only those who got 1st. Something similar happened a few months ago iirc with some cmags covers and/or daken covers. Anyway, it is pretty clearly just a mistake and you likely just need to issue a CS ticket and they will eventually get you your missing Cap cover.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Surely you've seen it by now. There's an entire thread about this issue. Seems it was only those who got 1st. Something similar happened a few months ago iirc with some cmags covers and/or daken covers. Anyway, it is pretty clearly just a mistake and you likely just need to issue a CS ticket and they will eventually get you your missing Cap cover.
    Lol, if that were Daken covers being issued wrongly the first time, there would have been a riot. As it were, it was just Falcon. People were still upset, but not many icon_e_biggrin.gif