Fresh Cut - Season 4 - Starts 1PM EDT 7/18

Options

Comments

• Dankaminari
    Options
    Loaded indeed! Big gap at 9th place. Entire top 10s could fit in there...
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    It's not.

There's at least four brackets like that according to the guys in my alliance.

v68jkjm.png
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jeeze, 1200 for top 5? I retract my previous gripes about death brackets in other tournies
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So much for everyone taking it easy this season. I think the scores are higher than ever. My season bracket is nuts. icon_eek.gif
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Jeeze, 1200 for top 5? I retract my previous gripes about death brackets in other tournies
    Yeah, it was insane. With about three hours to go, I was at 1276 and Thatlist and IcemanDaBeast were around 1423 and 1418. I didn't plan on pushing once I hit 1300, but when 4-6 started getting near 1200, I got nervous about even remaining in the top 5. At that point, I figured "what the hell" and decided to try to win the bracket.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looks like I got into a easier bracket then. Top 5 were all 1k+, but 867 was good for top 10. Was able to get 1st without much competition.

Just got my reward and instead of a blue cap I got a yellow panther instead. Anyone had that happen? Blue is the only cover I needed!
  • Unknown
    Options
    My bracket ended up with the winner at 1400, 2nd - 4th at over 1200, and 5th through 10th at over 1000.
  • Realstuff_NameChange
    Realstuff_NameChange Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    wade66 wrote:
    Here is my quandary: I can make my way back into the top five with minimal effort, but I dont need the covers. The one i would be knocking out does, and we both can use the 5k iso. What to do...

The majority of the top 10 in my bracket with 900-1200 points all have *** cap maxed and beat me bloody anytime I poke my 2* transition head anywhere up near 600 points icon_rolleyes.gif
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    So much for everyone taking it easy this season. I think the scores are higher than ever. My season bracket is nuts. icon_eek.gif
    I'm not even going to bother with the season bracket. Mine is like a who's who of X-Men, 5Dxs and S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm just going to do PVPs if they seem interesting. Winning another IW cover or a a few 10-packs of Bagmen is not worth the stress.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    I'm not even going to bother with the season bracket. Mine is like a who's who of X-Men, 5Dxs and S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm just going to do PVPs if they seem interesting. Winning another IW cover or a a few 10-packs of Bagmen is not worth the stress.
    If Fresh Cut is of any indication, I think you'll be winning quite some more PvPs this season icon_e_wink.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I went to 1200 to make sure we got alliance rewards...

tumblr_mq4xt51HLf1r8rg3jo2_r2_250.gif

You guys are supposed to be tired and defeated by seasons, thus not trying as hard! Knock it off!
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It wasn't my intention to push so much...just decided to give as big of a boost for the alliance, and for the start to s4, as possible as I may not drive that hard through most of it.

It was fun, interesting, and full of a ton of skips of 1 point matches, and level 1905 juggs.

2ldkbq8.png

then...Instead of getting 1 red, 1 blue and 1 yellow cap, I got 1 red, 1 blue cap...and 1 yellow bp. Weird.
  • over_clocked
    Options

You guys are supposed to be tired and defeated by seasons, thus not trying as hard! Knock it off!
    Aww, where's the gif from? TELL MEEEEE
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    locked wrote:

Aww, where's the gif from? TELL MEEEEE
    Gif source, in whale:

fiiIIIIiiiiiiiinnnddiIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG... NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jacques no cleaning! Thats my favorite Pixar movie
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good **** reckless I wasn't even trying to beat you and I didn't need the cover I was playing to make a statement also I only wanted to go to 1100 but than the competition started and I got excited good **** reckless
  • over_clocked
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    fiiIIIIiiiiiiiinnnddiIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG... NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO
    Hmph. Need to rewatch it then! Thanks, mate!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good tinykitty reckless I wasn't even trying to beat you and I didn't need the cover I was playing to make a statement also I only wanted to go to 1100 but than the competition started and I got excited good tinykitty reckless

i'm sure reck soooooo need that cover icon_rolleyes.gif
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It seems sharding is in full effect.. Inherited a tough bracket.. Colognoisseur..2 xmen.. One from sparta.. Some 5dv.. Was hoping to enter top 5 with 1000 pts.. I stay hidden at 500 pts to see how things unfolded.. And bam.. Top 5 entry at 1100.. So i played a little harder than i was hoping.. But stayed neutral in my hp spendings.. Finished 2nd at 1317.. I hope it was just bad luck in my joining time (always joining off peak us around 3 am EST).. Oh well..
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thrilled to bits. I woke long enough to do a last push to get in #23. My Steve has breached level 100 and is now viable B-list with Daredevil, Patch and Rags! Good enough to play around in Shield simulator with other funtimes teams, awesome.