Fresh Cut - Season 4 - Starts 1PM EDT 7/18

Options

Comments

• Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Looks like a cheater.
    (see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12697)

Maybe hit him only right before shielding, because you'll probably get a retaliation within a couple minutes with a one hit win cheat.
  • Unknown
    Options
    J12601 I see you creeping up there! I've hated this round.
  • Unknown
    Options
    -JBK- wrote:
    J12601 I see you creeping up there! I've hated this round.

I liked it right up until I realized we've got such an ugly bracket. Actually, I still like the pvp. PSY is a ton of fun.
    Alliance mates are in nice brackets where 800 something gets you top 5. sigh.

Edits:
    possible cheater guy attacked back and I took a substantial loss. Guess he was no longer at 900. Apparently, even if you do have a 1 hit kill, sitting that high with a 60/1/1 team will get you farmed faster than you can collect the points back.

Made it up to close to 1100. Should break 1100 on a shield change later. Maybe that keeps top 5? Brutal.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Not sure how I feel sitting in 5th the way this bracket has played. Need that 5th red cover. Going to have to push on a little more it seems. Ugh. lol
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    -JBK- wrote:
    Not sure how I feel sitting in 5th the way this bracket has played. Need that 5th red cover. Going to have to push on a little more it seems. Ugh. lol

Our top 6 is incredibly bunched. Gonna be a crazy finish!
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ugh, only like 1 fight above #6 (who's at 1024). I dunno if I really want to waste another shield just for the extra ISO
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i hope twysta, doesn't pass me up in fresh cut i could sure use the red cappy cover.

edit..... lol oh well
  • Unknown
    Options
    seems like everybody is going all out for this tourney ? 1st 10 in my bracket is 9xx points, with 1st 2 1xxx points.

Sidenote : EVent ending 1hr later than usual (i.e. +8 GMT 1300 on my time zone)
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i hope twysta, doesn't pass me up in fresh cut i could sure use the red cappy cover.

edit..... lol oh well

Sorry buddy. Bird's got to eat icon_e_sad.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Twysta wrote:

edit..... lol oh well

Sorry buddy. Bird's got to eat icon_e_sad.gif

I was sort of expecting you pitch up in the top 5 as soon as saw you lurking at 25 points - I wasn't expecting to have to get 900 (edit: now 1000) to join you there icon_eek.gif

And congrats to Maqs on being the team I skipped the most. Tempting as your 24 points was, I really don't want to have to deal with Spidey and Falcon. I'm sure they're beatable but it'll take so long...
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Here is my quandary: I can make my way back into the top five with minimal effort, but I dont need the covers. The one i would be knocking out does, and we both can use the 5k iso. What to do...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Next in one of my queues, a 150,000 HP Juggs.

No, thank you!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hannybal wrote:
    seems like everybody is going all out for this tourney ? 1st 10 in my bracket is 9xx points, with 1st 2 1xxx points.

Sidenote : EVent ending 1hr later than usual (i.e. +8 GMT 1300 on my time zone)

Whoa, yes. I went to sleep a few hours ago at #12 with 710, and woke at #22. Probably will slip out of top 25 shortly unless I unshield and fight it out. I guess it's back to the season grinding... oh well. It was nice while it lasted, the lazy last few rounds.

On the bright side, apparently only 1 person attacked me in all that time. Is im40/obw really that scary?
  • Unknown
    Options
    scores getting crazy. if I didn't know better, looks like "nudging" is back....and worse.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    -JBK- wrote:

Very surprised about our bracket. I'm used to ending my 600 -> 1100 run in the top 2. Not even in top 5 anymore! I don't need the cover or ISO, so I'm done for the night, so hopefully won't be too stressful for you guys up there!
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    -JBK- wrote:

Very surprised about our bracket. I'm used to ending my 600 -> 1100 run in the top 2. Not even in top 5 anymore! I don't need the cover or ISO, so I'm done for the night, so hopefully won't be too stressful for you guys up there!

Maybe this sharding is karma for taking covers away from the 1/2* rosters in BOP

I know somewhere out there RNGesus is probably laughing away at payback time after I sold yet another 4* cover...
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    a8d9051a-cead-4cc5-a51c-115d944f4d81_zps52aef8d7.png
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    49f923.jpg

Really?

Edit: Sorry, image is too small. In the Psylocke pvp a guy with 1400 pts has a team with a stock psylocke, a lvl 190 juggernaut and a lvl 190 MBW.... Username: dioayala
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    -JBK- wrote:
    Next in one of my queues, a 150,000 HP Juggs.

No, thank you!
    wut?
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fedlex20 wrote:
    49f923.jpg

Really?

Edit: Sorry, image is too small. In the Psylocke pvp a guy with 1400 pts has a team with a stock psylocke, a lvl 190 juggernaut and a lvl 190 MBW.... Username: dioayala

It's not lvl 190 - it's lvl 1905.

Yes, he made his appearance yesterday and has been costing me small fortune in skips.

Also, in cheater thread in general.