Fresh Cut - Season 4 - Starts 1PM EDT 7/18

Options
Freshly Lysol'd and Febreeze'd, Psylocke is back ready to lead off Season 4.

Placement Rewards

1 X-Force Red, 5000 ISO + 100 HP + All colors of Steve Rogers
2-5 Steve Rogers All Colors, 5000 ISO + 100 HP
6-10 Steve Rogers Yellow + Blue, 2000 ISO + 100 HP
11-25 Steve Rogers Yellow + Blue, 1000 ISO + 50 HP
26-50 Steve Rogers Blue , 1000 ISO + 50 HP
21-100 Steve Rogers Blue , 1000 ISO + 25 HP
101+ Skool'd!

Notable Progression Awards

300/900 Heroic Event Token (Psychic Slice)
500 Astonishing Wolverine - Yellow
1100 Psylocke - Blue
1300 Invisible Woman - Green

Notable Alliance Rewards

1-2 Steve Rogers Red, 5000 ISO + 250 HP
3-10 Steve Rogers Red, 5000 ISO + 100 HP
11-25 Steve Rogers Red, 3000 ISO + 100 HP
25-50 Steve Rogers Red, 2000 ISO + 100 HP
51-100 Steve Rogers Red, 1000 ISO + 50 HP
101+ Thanks for Playing Our Game!

Comments

• squirrel1120
    squirrel1120 Posts: 492
    Options
    Hopefully for a reward already on my roster, just for the sheer fact that idk if I can squeak out 400 HP in time for a new roster spot for an unsaved hero. *crosses fingers*
  • Unknown
    Options
    They must start the season with something interesting so I bet on Sentry or maybe Shulk.

In the PVE starting same time I expect to have essentials with both Torchling and Shulk, and the latter covers winnable during that week, maybe on the second pvp not the first.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wonder what the top 100 alliance prize for Season 4 will be? More Nick Fury? Perhaps a soft release of Iron Patriot? Maybe Void? Could it be that X-Man they have been hinting at? Please, please, please say 3* Colossus Juggernaut! (gold character of course)
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wish they would come out and tell us the rewards and stuff. Why keep us waiting to know what we are getting
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pretty sure it's starting at 1PM, but maybe standard vs. daylight savings times those are the same? In-game shows 17h4m from right now, which puts it at 10AM for me out here on the west coast, so 1PM on the east coast.

As for the tournament itself. I'm glad they skipped a Daken themed PvP, although with the nerf, maybe it wouldn't have been as bad as I was imagining it to be.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Pretty sure it's starting at 1PM, but maybe standard vs. daylight savings times those are the same? In-game shows 17h4m from right now, which puts it at 10AM for me out here on the west coast, so 1PM on the east coast.

As for the tournament itself. I'm glad they skipped a Daken themed PvP, although with the nerf, maybe it wouldn't have been as bad as I was imagining it to be.

Yup, you are right. The start time is 1 PM and not 12 PM EDT. Editing OP.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    And yay for an event where I can actually field a fully covered and mostly levelled featured character icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    fsentell wrote:
    I wonder what the top 100 alliance prize for Season 4 will be? More Nick Fury? Perhaps a soft release of Iron Patriot? Maybe Void? Could it be that X-Man they have been hinting at? Please, please, please say 3* Colossus Juggernaut! (gold character of course)

One word...... DEADPOOL!!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    If they introduce Deadpool only to make him a 4* that's only available to the top 100 alliances you'll be able to hear the screaming from the moon.

Yeah, that sounds like D3 to me, let's go with that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    fsentell wrote:

Only one can wish. He's my favorite marvel character. I would actually pay for him
  • Unknown
    Options
    Deadpool would be amazing
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My guess (or hope) is 4* Phoenix for S4 reward...

No matter what, I'm very much looking forward to this tourney - having her maxed out I've done well in the past in these tourneys....would like to see either Hulk as prizes...
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm not thrilled that the past few events have all started/ended an hour later than normal. Is this a new thing? The old timing was absolutely perfect with my new schedule but this new one is cramping my style.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I believe it's a server thing - they're trying to spread out the server stress by not having everything start/end same times
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Regarding the upcoming PVE, I imagine that Captain America (Steve Rogers) will be a "key" character for the locked nodes. I notice that they frequently make the reward for the last PVE that.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Yeah I'm going to go with Steve rewards too - we haven't had a Cap event in any previous season (I don't think - or it was really early season 1)
  • Unknown
    Options
    fsentell wrote:

The Tacos Approve... icon_e_wink.gif

marc
  • Unknown
    Options
    djsquillz wrote:

The Tacos Approve... icon_e_wink.gif

marc

Just one question... Deadpool loves Chimichangas, so why not name yourselves Deadpools Chimichangas?
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    icon_e_biggrin.gif I bet on SHulk.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I too would like Lazp Cap as well. Just need a Red and 2 Blue.