Dark Avengers Heroic: June 27 - July 3

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    oh and i come back to see that she hulk was released?

shame on me for being gone!!!!!!!!!!

*sadface* still need a new alliance v.v

Off topic question: Can i transfer my save account from my tablet to my new andriod phone? or am i stuck to my tablet still?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:

Off topic question: Can i transfer my save account from my tablet to my new andriod phone? or am i stuck to my tablet still?

If your tablet is android based, then you should be able to G+ Cloud save your game file from the options screen on the splash page. If your tablet is an Ipad, then I don't believe that is possible.
  • Unknown
    Options
    For the love of god, put a moratorium on having Bullseye + Daken in the same node. I can feel the seconds of my life vanishing into the ether every time these passives trigger.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:

If your tablet is android based, then you should be able to G+ Cloud save your game file from the options screen on the splash page. If your tablet is an Ipad, then I don't believe that is possible.
    You can't do an account sync thing with the facebook account cross-platform?
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Lyrian wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:

You can't do an account sync thing with the facebook account cross-platform?

Facebook syncing is the only way to transfer data between mobile devices. I don't think syncing with google+ gives any save data benefits.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    And the award for Most Annoying Node goes to "Hoodlum Inc."

It hasn't beaten me yet but that Hood/Muscle/Thug combo has kicked the diminutive cat out of me every time. Hood getting Twin Pistols off on the third (maybe fourth) turn is just rude. And then he Intimidates the Tommy Gun tiles and it's GG Black Widow.

The last time through I was one(!) Thug pistol shot off failure icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hood was nasty.
    Played it twice. First time I foolishly went in at half health on OBW/Wolvie, and full on Pun.
    Everyone died. Well, everyone on my team.
    So, popped them health packs and ran back at it. Left with a half alive pun, and the rest of my team, and all of the hood's side down.

Getaway was a breeze comparatively. I might even play that one again. Not touching hood inc another time. Essentials are where it's at.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    My Hood in the Hoodlum, Inc. node was only lvl 100 or so (same health as an unbuffed oBW!), and I still barely made out of it alive. Damage boosts are your best friend when beating that point on the final refreshes...
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Mines not much higher at 110 but you let one of those Tommy Guns go off with a strike tile or two down and it's somewhere near 3500 damage for everyone. And they're bloody hard to stop with Hood stealing your lunch money.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Mines not much higher at 110 but you let one of those Tommy Guns go off with a strike tile or two down and it's somewhere near 3500 damage for everyone. And they're bloody hard to stop with Hood stealing your lunch money.
    Yeah, Tommy Gun sucks.
    It's a scramble to get 9 blue, then keep that topped up and constantly delay those countdowns.
    Went through those Hood nodes really easily the first time, but I don't see that happening with any consistency.

I think from now on I'll join every PVE ever with less than 12 hours to go in a sub, and every sub with that time remaining. It's totally awesome taking every other day off instead of being on the clock for the whole duration, and the points are alright too.

Curious to see if we get mega RB off the main nodes in the end.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For the love of god, put a moratorium on having Bullseye + Daken in the same node. I can feel the seconds of my life vanishing into the ether every time these passives trigger.

Each time it's like that scene from Princess Bride where it's "I've just sucked 1 year of your life away..."

Monster cascade giving the AI all the AP it needs after that?

Time for a "Cry of Ultimate Suffering!"
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Roster of one of the players in my sub's top 10:

selLT5ll.png

They literally only have She-Hulk, Bag-Man and oBW with a total of 4 covers to play with, and don't even have mStorm/cHawkeye (?)
    I'm amused icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:

selLT5ll.png

They literally only have She-Hulk, Bag-Man and oBW with a total of 4 covers to play with, and don't even have mStorm/cHawkeye (?)

I'm impressed icon_exclaim.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    locked wrote:

selLT5ll.png

S.H.E.1.L.D

icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    So I'm one of the crazy grinders trying to reach the She-Hulk progression reward @ 100k points

Currently at 55k ~ a bit behind pace for the 61.5k goal I would need by the end of this sub.

Scaling is getting insane again:
    I'm dealing with a lvl 157 Hood fed by goons with Sniper Rifles &Tommy Guns
    Sentry Ares & Daken are up to lvl 121
    and Getaway Plan has hit lvl 185

so it's looking like i might reach very close to 100k but get shut down by huge obstacles in the last leg of the event

Anyone have any encouraging words for me or is it futile???

Not sure how many of these fights i can afford to skip
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Red Panda wrote:
    So I'm one of the crazy grinders trying to reach the She-Hulk progression reward @ 100k points

Currently at 55k ~ a bit behind pace for the 61.5k goal I would need by the end of this sub.

Scaling is getting insane again:
    I'm dealing with a lvl 157 Hood fed by goons with Sniper Rifles &Tommy Guns
    Sentry Ares & Daken are up to lvl 121
    and Getaway Plan has hit lvl 185

so it's looking like i might reach very close to 100k but get shut down by huge obstacles in the last leg of the event

Anyone have any encouraging words for me or is it futile???

Not sure how many of these fights i can afford to skip
    It all depends on how long the next sub is.
    If it doesn't last until the end of the event, and there are repeatable nodes in the main, you'll hit 100K with no problem.
    If not, then you just might have scaled yourself out.
    Holy smoke, 157 Hood.

But I sincerely thank you for providing RB for us slackers icon_e_wink.gif
  • over_clocked
    Options
    why on earth are you grinding for she-hulk
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:

For the love of a woman in green?
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    But I sincerely thank you for providing RB for us slackers icon_e_wink.gif
    TPQRZ8C.jpg
    I'll be leaching off your hard work too icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:

I like to set challenging goals when I play and they set the bar just within my reach and just far enough to test my patience.

I guess I have an oral fixation for the dangling carrot in my view.

She-Hulk may not be that great but I need some decent defense team cards and I think she'll pair well with my Hood & Black Panther. Sadly my Hulk, LThor, UDaken, Sentry etc. aren't viable options yet until I get more covers for them.

To all those that will rubber band off of my efforts: I'm happy to be 1/2 of your slingshot icon_e_smile.gif