Dark Avengers Heroic: June 27 - July 3

Options

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Got a red She-Hulk form one of my tokens... Will go nicely with my 0-0-1 attorney icon_e_biggrin.gif
    A yellow Sentry from the first sub made this event's pulls better than combined pulls for several past ones.
    I hate you so much right now icon_lol.gif

The best I've managed was a red Mostorm from one of the many standard tokens on offer. Everything else has been garbage.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, I got a Doom from my tokens.
    Oh well, 1K ISO and 100 HP isn't too shabby for 4 clears.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    There is only Doom. All rewards will be Doom now.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    There is only Doom. All rewards will be Doom now.
    Well, I got _one_ Doom.
    The others gave me Wolvie and CStorm. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    It would rock so hard if the nodes in the main in the final 12 hours are NOT repeatable.

That would be a new thing, this far they always were.
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    It would rock so hard if the nodes in the main in the final 12 hours are NOT repeatable.

There was one other PvE where the last nodes were non-repeatable. I think the very first Hulk?
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

There was one other PvE where the last nodes were non-repeatable. I think the very first Hulk?
    Yeah. The one that threw us all for a loop because most of us fell short of the red Punisher final progression reward by less than 300 points.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Still haven't pulled any 3*s from the tokens. I think it's been at least two weeks since I've pulled anything at all useful from a token - the beginning of the IM40 PVE, but I pulled a bunch then - but the lack of token pulls is starting to annoy me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

The main mission nodes in the first iteration of The Hulk were not repeatable.
  • Unknown
    Options
    A compromise would be to have all the pins be short stacks, with the lowest point totals for each one dropping to 100 (w/ no refresh). That way you can still earn points, but not make monumental moves.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    A compromise would be to have all the pins be short stacks, with the lowest point totals for each one dropping to 100 (w/ no refresh). That way you can still earn points, but not make monumental moves.
    Oh god, no.
    Can you imagine the community scaling after all those guys with 1* rosters and one cover in She-Hulk have grinded those 100-pointers for 5 hours straight?
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Venom + Jugg + Analyst node are worst. Stun, Stun, Stun... etc
  • Unknown
    Options
    SolidQ wrote:

Thank you for the warning!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Why is there 2 Don's on one node? Don is like a named person and they cloned him.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    Why is there 2 Don's on one node? Don is like a named person and they cloned him.

Don worry about it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

Don worry about it.

Urge to downvote rising...

lol -.-
  • Unknown
    Options
    Don isn't a name, it's a title!
    There's multiple Maggia families in the Marvel U, and they're ganging up on you
  • Unknown
    Options
    SolidQ wrote:
    Yep avoid it like the plague.
  • TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Weird question, but for me on the main PVE tab, the 2nd and 3rd series of nodes didn't fully open.

The set with the Maggia that opened the 2nd sub bracket, I can't play what looks like three nodes. The first 2 opened, but the rest didn't.

With the 3rd series of nodes, only the very first one was playable. It looks like there should be some other nodes in this batch as well, possibly another 2 nodes.

Just seems really odd when the first series all the nodes opened up as one would expect.
    Is everyone's main bracket this way? Will those maybe open up near the end of the event?
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Is everyone's main bracket this way? Will those maybe open up near the end of the event?
    Yes and yes.