Dark Avengers Heroic: June 27 - July 3

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    First impacts of level shifting:

(with the pve buffs)
    1. A. Wolv no longer tanks red/green for Punisher.
    2. She-Hulk now tanks blue for OBW.

Pun will eat more damage now, and Espionage is on purple only for essential missions.
  • Unknown
    Options
    does anyone think that the main nodes will be grindable to get 20k points in 12 hours? otherwise it looks like that she hulk red cover is going to be just out of reach icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pjoe0211 wrote:
    does anyone think that the main nodes will be grindable to get 20k points in 12 hours? otherwise it looks like that she hulk red cover is going to be just out of reach icon_e_sad.gif

Iffy but possible. It's probably just too early to say right now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    OBW not having blue on She-hulk notes is a pretty serious nerf relative to the event, though those nodes tend to be easy. Not having Wolverine tank red/green for Punisher really hurts on your health pack, since Wolverine regens twice as fast + regen on matches + you don't care if he dies.

The current sub is projecting in the range of 18-19K per 24 hours. If the final main bracket does rubberband off main nodes, then someone's going to hit 100K for sure and at least there's hope, though I'm looking at somehwere in the low 90Ks for the top of the bracket at the end of this sub, and while low 90K should be able to hit 100K in the next 12 hours, it's not clear how easy it is for anyone else to hit 100K even with main bracket rubberbanding. If there's no rubberbanding, 20K in 12 hours seem to be completely out of the question.
  • Unknown
    Options
    hmm, at 75k right now will probably hit like 85kish at end of sub at least, would be cool to have jennifer at 4/2/3 at end of pvp!
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shhh... don't tell anyone, but with the level shift, this event just got a lot easier.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have 72,057 right now, does it seem likely I'll hit 100k before event ends?
  • Unknown
    Options

I'm at 72650 and not counting on it.
    I'm picking up maybe 3 grand every 2.5 refresh clearing essentials and high point non-essentials. It's possible, and I bet people who started at day one hour one and have been grinding may get there, but I think it's going to be just out of reach for me (and by extension, probably you). Would be a nice surprise though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Red Panda wrote:
    Found the Ares sunder bug again after the new update, however it was strange... When I threw a Molotov cocktail at the enemy, the timer tile finally went away

They have said this won't be fixed until the r57 patch. It was never in this patch.

Cool I hope it happens soon, but my post was more of an FYI - if you can't match away the Sunder tile, go for some black & try to Molotov cocktail it away. I wasted a weak OBW heal trying to deal with it and was surprised when the area effect damage caused it to revert back to basic yellow.
  • Unknown
    Options

Depends on what values the final nodes on the main screen are in the last 12 Hours. I am not pushing hard myself and I decided to sit myself in top 5 in my main overnight. So currently just under 77K. Should be able to get to about 91K before sub ends so will be touch and go probably.
  • Unknown
    Options
    At the current pace you should have about 91K before the sub end to be safe. Any less than that and you're hoping for either main node rubberbanding or especially large value on the final nodes, or both.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Shhh... don't tell anyone, but with the level shift, this event just got a lot easier.
    All that means is that scaling will get worse faster
  • Unknown
    Options
    The event is easier for now due to higher levels on all your characters but once the scaling catches up it'll be harder because you lose Espionage on blue for the She-Hulk required node, and Punisher has to tank green/red instead of hiding behind Wolverine. Both will slow you down considerably. I guess you can actually have She-Hulk tank something but I doubt that compares to losing Espionage on blue.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    27,000 more points in 29 hours seems pretty good. That comes out to 931/hr.

I already have 5 red covers for she hulk and leveled as high as I can make her..

Now at 76,000, not sure if I'm doing it the best way to keep a high number. I mostly play essentials down to around 300 each and a few hards ones if its still over 300.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    The event is easier for now due to higher levels on all your characters but once the scaling catches up it'll be harder because you lose Espionage on blue for the She-Hulk required node, and Punisher has to tank green/red instead of hiding behind Wolverine. Both will slow you down considerably. I guess you can actually have She-Hulk tank something but I doubt that compares to losing Espionage on blue.

Unless people have leveled their She-Hulks higher than mine you should still get espionage on blue. I have Jenny at 1/1/1 and level 45, she's got 67 for blue. Natasha pulls a nice big 69 and double dips.
  • Unknown
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

Unless people have leveled their She-Hulks higher than mine you should still get espionage on blue. I have Jenny at 1/1/1 and level 45, she's got 67 for blue. Natasha pulls a nice big 69 and double dips.

I got 2/1/1 because I got all 3 from personal placement + 1 for alliance and that puts her over OBW on blue, which is very bad.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

I got 2/1/1 because I got all 3 from personal placement + 1 for alliance and that puts her over OBW on blue, which is very bad.

An upside to my previous alliance not getting the bonus cover then icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think the Level Shift has taken effect on enemy scaling in PVE already.

My scaling has been horrible for the entire event but I've witnessed some nodes jump up levels TWICE before my next 2.5hour lap. I'm up to 88k points and can safely say red She-Hulk will be mine tomorrow but my juggernaut node is up to lvl 167 (beat it at lvl 138, saw it go up to 152 a few minutes later) and the Ares/Daken/Sentry node is lvl 185

I'm worried that the scaling will cause me to lose my chance at top 2 in main ranking but I guess we'll see what surprises await us tomorrow.

You don't know how badly I miss my prologue healing when I barely survive these nodes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Red Panda wrote:

My scaling has been horrible for the entire event but I've witnessed some nodes jump up levels TWICE before my next 2.5hour lap. I'm up to 88k points and can safely say red She-Hulk will be mine tomorrow but my juggernaut node is up to lvl 167 (beat it at lvl 138, saw it go up to 152 a few minutes later) and the Ares/Daken/Sentry node is lvl 185

I'm curious what your characters levels are and just how much you've been grinding it. I did a clear almost two and a half hours ago and Gettin' Juggy Wit' It is up to 97/98/97, which may be about 8-9 levels higher than when last I did it. I'm running maxed Wolvie/OBW & Pun@158. I haven't done any of the nodes more than 5 times total though.

It may not be community scaling, but your own personal scaling.

Edit: My Sentry/Daken/Ares node has dropped 10 levels.
  • Unknown
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Red Panda wrote:

I'm curious what your characters levels are and just how much you've been grinding it. I did a clear almost two and a half hours ago and Gettin' Juggy Wit' It is up to 97/98/97, which may be about 8-9 levels higher than when last I did it. I'm running maxed Wolvie/OBW & Pun@158. I haven't done any of the nodes more than 5 times total though.

It may not be community scaling, but your own personal scaling.

Edit: My Sentry/Daken/Ares node has dropped 10 levels.

my Jugg/Venom/Analyst node is at 96/97/97 and Sentry/Ares/Daken is at 118/118/118

whats your lvl on that node? i am at 74k at the moment so hopefully 24hrs will get me those last 26k points~