Lightning Rounds

Options

Comments

• i don't have a high level magneto to compare, but seriously one shotted my 10k doom with one purple ability. i was flabbergasted.

and rag tourney started and let the **** insanity competition begin!
  • Seems like everyone has at least 1 high level 3-star villian now. It's a chore to even get 50 pts now.
  • Seems like everyone has at least 1 high level 3-star villian now. It's a chore to even get 50 pts now.

Tank a few rounds and that won't be a problem.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is anyone else having the "can't find any matches" problems today? Even force quitting the app didn't fix it icon_e_sad.gif
  • Just a little shout out to DumDumDugn: Sorry about the attack in The Hood round, but I've had my eyes set on him for a long time now. icon_e_smile.gif

Got a blue and black at least.
  • Things worth 50 Hero Points: That last Health Pack so I can move into the top 8 of a Ragnarok tournament and get a red cover...
  • Argh who attacked me at the last second leading me to lose my potential first red rag cover. I'll never get one -.-;;;

Edit: I bet whoever attacked me only got himself from 23rd place to 17th place or some pointlessness. Serves you right =(

I swear the moment I get just ONE red rag cover I'm going to go ahead and spend 100 bucks on gold just to max him out on the same day... REVENGE j/k
  • I just find it confusing how 1 attack can take me down 39 points at the last second. I've never seen a match up like that in my list.
  • Sooty wrote:
    Argh who attacked me at the last second leading me to lose my potential first red rag cover. I'll never get one -.-;;;

Edit: I bet whoever attacked me only got himself from 23rd place to 17th place or some pointlessness. Serves you right =(

I swear the moment I get just ONE red rag cover I'm going to go ahead and spend 100 bucks on gold just to max him out on the same day... REVENGE j/k

I've had a 1 point red rag for awhile myself and I now have 3600 hp.. hmmm
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Sooty wrote:
    Argh who attacked me at the last second leading me to lose my potential first red rag cover. I'll never get one -.-;;;

Lvl5 or bust IMO.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Sooty wrote:

Lvl5 or bust IMO.

I've been destroying with a level 15 rag/80 Wolverine combo all week though. Making it stronger seems unfair XD
  • Actually level 3 will be good. You can earn the last two through getting 8th place in lightning rounds, which will be considerably easier with a mid level rag (people skip you anyway). This still requires me to win one rag cover first though, and it's certainly getting harder and harder every time a lightning round comes back. Hate this.
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For those complaining about Rag, quit it. It will take time to level him up, but in this tournament I just -shot KO'ed a lvl 100 Rag (19000+ dmg). It can be done. Besides, he's better all around anyway.

EDIT - I did this with Magneto
  • For those complaining about Rag, quit it. It will take time to level him up, but in this tournament I just -shot KO'ed a lvl 100 Rag (19000+ dmg). It can be done. Besides, he's better all around anyway.
    Can you elaborate on this?
  • What's the sequence on these again? I never seem to be available for the Magneto rounds.

Doom finished a bit ago, I think Hood was before that, Loki is next. Is it Rag then Mag, or Mag then Rag?
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    For those complaining about Rag, quit it. It will take time to level him up, but in this tournament I just -shot KO'ed a lvl 100 Rag (19000+ dmg). It can be done. Besides, he's better all around anyway.

Pfft no need to worry about choosing between Rag or Mag. Win them both using either and then pwn everyone else who has neither!
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    fatcatfan wrote:
    What's the sequence on these again? I never seem to be available for the Magneto rounds.

Doom finished a bit ago, I think Hood was before that, Loki is next. Is it Rag then Mag, or Mag then Rag?

Mag then Rag
  • I got Mag's blue and purple yesterday (already had the red) and was considering trying to build him up, but kind of thinking of focusing on Doom first, since placing top 2 (to get all 3 of Magneto's is really tough).
  • Sooty wrote:
    JohnduBois wrote:

Pfft no need to worry about choosing between Rag or Mag. Win them both using either and then pwn everyone else who has neither!
    Rag/Mag/x seems like the strongest team atm.

While Mags is definitely deadly, I still consider Rags overall stronger. His ability to clear the board of reds and blues renders Mags' purple less effective.

Mags is definitely more fun to play though.
  • Bainee wrote:
    fatcatfan wrote:
    What's the sequence on these again? I never seem to be available for the Magneto rounds.

Mag then Rag
    Thanks.

Since these started a day early, I wonder if we should expect them to end tomorrow or on Friday?