Venom Heroic

191011121315»

Comments

• Pawsaldo wrote:
    Also that bloody yelena fight was hard, the rag/daken/venom was a lot easier to grind on.

I found Yelena easier, because once I killed her, no one moved the board icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Shikao wrote:
    Pawsaldo wrote:
    Also that bloody yelena fight was hard, the rag/daken/venom was a lot easier to grind on.

I found Yelena easier, because once I killed her, no one moved the board icon_e_biggrin.gif

The problem I had was trying to get rid of the blue countdown tiles that always seemed to land in place where no other bloody blue tiles were.

With the rag/daken/venom fight I just needed to get rid of daken first then the rest of it was plain sailing. Tended to just concentrate on getting red, and 1 hit the daken with wolverines red ability.
  • I think you were in my bracket Shikao, where did you end up finishing? I went to bed in first place and then set an alarm to wake up at 4am, I really wish there hadn't been any repeatables on the last wave as it exasperates the time zone problem. It would we fine if we had repeatables all the way through, as I can put in some extra effort during the week and build up a lead, but leaving all the point gathering to the last minute was horrible. At least I landed in the top 15 still.
  • Pawsaldo wrote:
    The problem I had was trying to get rid of the blue countdown tiles that always seemed to land in place where no other bloody blue tiles were.

With the rag/daken/venom fight I just needed to get rid of daken first then the rest of it was plain sailing. Tended to just concentrate on getting red, and 1 hit the daken with wolverines red ability.

Well, my Spidey kept Maggia thugs stunlocked, so countdowns weren't an issue icon_e_smile.gif
    Nick-Fury wrote:
    I think you were in my bracket Shikao, where did you end up finishing? I went to bed in first place and then set an alarm to wake up at 4am, I really wish there hadn't been any repeatables on the last wave as it exasperates the time zone problem.

Yes, we were in the same bracket. I finished where I was most of the Heroic, I wouldn't let couple days of 'work' to go to waste just because it was decided for rules to change in last 12 hrs of tournament. And I feel your pain of waking up at 4am... icon_neutral.gif
    Nick-Fury wrote:
    It would we fine if we had repeatables all the way through, as I can put in some extra effort during the week and build up a lead, but leaving all the point gathering to the last minute was horrible. At least I landed in the top 15 still.
    Build up a lead? With Polkio AND me in your bracket? icon_lol.gif On Polkio's account play both, him and his wife. As for me, ask Forgrim about previous Heroic icon_razz.gif We would end up with 100K+ most likely icon_e_wink.gif
  • Shikao wrote:
    Pawsaldo wrote:

Well, my Spidey kept Maggia thugs stunlocked, so countdowns weren't an issue icon_e_smile.gif

Ah sadly my spidey stun is 5ap, still struggling to get those covers myself
  • Got my Top 2 reward. I didn't stay up to see if I got #1 or not because it really didn't matter. Our bracket went 34K, 34K, 31K and I judged that it was a large enough buffer with 30 minutes to go, so I got some much-needed sleep instead.
  • I also got my top 2. 3rd gave up at some point and I don't think any one else in the bracket ever realized there were repeatables.
  • Shikao wrote:
    Pawsaldo wrote:

Nick-Fury wrote:
    I think you were in my bracket Shikao, where did you end up finishing? I went to bed in first place and then set an alarm to wake up at 4am, I really wish there hadn't been any repeatables on the last wave as it exasperates the time zone problem.

Yes, we were in the same bracket. I finished where I was most of the Heroic, I wouldn't let couple days of 'work' to go to waste just because it was decided for rules to change in last 12 hrs of tournament. And I feel your pain of waking up at 4am... icon_neutral.gif
    Nick-Fury wrote:
    It would we fine if we had repeatables all the way through, as I can put in some extra effort during the week and build up a lead, but leaving all the point gathering to the last minute was horrible. At least I landed in the top 15 still.
    Build up a lead? With Polkio AND me in your bracket? icon_lol.gif On Polkio's account play both, him and his wife. As for me, ask Forgrim about previous Heroic icon_razz.gif We would end up with 100K+ most likely icon_e_wink.gif

Congrats. 4AM .. jeez . You deserve first place. What was the final score for first place?
    I was top 15 - quite happy because I give up at midnight
    I tried build up a lead after last refresh ... but nobody wanted to play with me...