Venom Heroic

Comments

• @ captain batman. "Only wolvie" and "also with a Lvl 37 card with a 200% bonus"
    s not the same thing lol... That bonus gives huge critical and tiles. If I had more, I'd use her. But Lvl 8 is too weak.

She actually doesn't get much of a hit in, Wolvie does all the damage in the match. She just keeps those countdowns from going off. I focus on getting red, keep Rags from taking it. Whenever I have enough green, do feral claws. Once I have 20 red - and by this time all remaining red on the board are my strike tiles - I cast adamantium slash on him twice and he's down.

I'd say "how" does wolvie stay alive at Lvl 11 since all it takes is one lucky cascade, but I just beat it in one go with the jugg/wolvie combo so I probably just had a bad round the first time I played it. Ironman helped with his stun and def but I'd have much preferred a decent spidey.

Now...does something similar work for the repeatable? Lol...
  • jozier wrote:
    Do we think the heroic boosts will last until the next heroic or do they expire in an hour?

U still have yours? Mine disappeared roughly around the first reset (for me..I started a day or 2 late). I'd use if its a difference maker..otherwise might as well play guinea pig.
  • Three way battle for top two spots in my bracket icon_e_sad.gif
  • Managed 1st anyways. Wasn't that grindy actually. At least compared to Juggs or Unstable. Basically saved all the easy missions for the last 15 mins and was able to rip through like 5 in that time.
  • Was literally 15 seconds from finishing top 15. Didn't finish my battle in time.
  • 22nd. which I'm happy with as my characters were never strong enough to finish all the missions and I only needed an IM40 blue.
  • Got #1. Did the Yelena mission a few (<5) times to keep myself in range of 1st without becoming #1. Then in the last 10 mins I finished one normal mission I hadn't completed, waited a couple minutes, then completed the other. That put me in first. Then I started a Rag repeat, completed it with under 30 secs to go, and it awarded me 300 again -- as I expected, I was bumped out of first while playing it.
  • Got Top 2, only saved one easy mission for the last two minutes and it was just enough to keep position, very close though icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Pulled off top 2. Was third in going into the last minute. I had saved the easiest hammer mission (all level 15s) and the buff for 150% against hammer so was able to finish that in less than a minute and then had time to do the hardest villain mission also with 150% buff. Used default Spidey by mistake but still won pretty quickly. Got 300 each so was passed after the first win. Don't know if I got 1st or 2nd. Crazy finish.
  • Yay top 15 with zero grinding icon_e_smile.gif
  • Scored top 50, did a last minute mission to work my way to 33 icon_e_sad.gif Only got the IM 50 covers, no moonstone covers. Was that the same for everyone else? Lodged a ticket to check?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    remylebeau wrote:
    Scored top 50, did a last minute mission to work my way to 33 icon_e_sad.gif Only got the IM 50 covers, no moonstone covers. Was that the same for everyone else? Lodged a ticket to check?
    You get the prizes for the rank you scored, not all those below. So if you ranked high enough for Iron Man, that's what you'll get.
  • Finished top two, in a three way duel. I hung around in 3rd spot, had the easiest normal mission left to do and combined that with the Yelena repeatable to leapfrog into first. I'm guessing the guy in 1st dipped out and ended up 3rd, pretty screwed up how leading gave you no benefit at all.
  • Hey alienrespawn, I got the other top 2 spot in our battle by doing the exact same thing lol. Saved the 3 level 25 hammers for the last 2 minutes.
  • Kasper wrote:
    Hey alienrespawn, I got the other top 2 spot in our battle by doing the exact same thing lol. Saved the 3 level 25 hammers for the last 2 minutes.

Well done, Great minds think alike.
    We sure had to work for it though icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Finished top 15, was 6th when going to sleep and for once woke up still in the range that I wanted to be. Got my IM to 5/1/3 now icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pleasantly surprised to find that I still made top 15, even after giving up around midnight (Euro time) - looks like not many people were willing (or able) to grind the repeatables.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Pleasantly surprised to find that I still made top 15, even after giving up around midnight (Euro time) - looks like not many people were willing (or able) to grind the repeatables.
    Yep, top 6 in my bracket ground up to 22Kish, the next person was in the 19s. I hit 7th then headed home from work. That was enough to keep me in 15th at the end.
  • BosjeR wrote:
    Finished top 15, was 6th when going to sleep and for once woke up still in the range that I wanted to be. Got my IM to 5/1/3 now icon_e_smile.gif
    Same here, I even fell asleep while playing around midnight icon_e_biggrin.gif. Since i had close to 24k points, it was enough to stay in the top 15, although there were 6 hours to go.
  • I was aiming for top 2 but got too tired and couldn't stay up till 5am, still really happy that I got top 15. Also happy that over the tournament my wolverine went from 32 to 60 and that now my 3 star iron man is complete.

Also that bloody yelena fight was hard, the rag/daken/venom was a lot easier to grind on.

I'm guessing the scoring screwed up considering the rewards stopped at 1k an I finished at 22k~