Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• MrEd95MrEd95 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Just opened 6 LL tokens, and pulled 3 5*s. 2 purple professors, and a black storm cover. 50% is awesome.

Even sweeter was the fact that the miles and gwenpool covers I pulled also both awarded me a LL token each
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,334 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a blue as my Worthy Steve cover from Shield Training!
  • jp1jp1 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Thanos done
    Panther done
    Okoye now tanking red over Thor

Today was a good day
    That is a good day. Pretty jealous, not going to lie. 

I wish I had saved up for this vault.
  • BigSoftieFFBigSoftieFF Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    jp1 said:
    Thanos done
    Panther done
    Okoye now tanking red over Thor

Today was a good day
    That is a good day. Pretty jealous, not going to lie. 

I wish I had saved up for this vault.
    I’m so pumped. Needed one Green Thanos cover and got it after getting 8 Blacks and a Purple. Didn’t even know I covered Panther till was applied covers. Okoye tanking  is a serious bonus that I never thought I’d accomplish.

Thanks 🙂
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took 2nd place in The Hunt which allowed me to finish off my Juggs. Champing him leveled me up so I thought what the hell and also champed my IM40 dupe, partly because I was swimming in saved covers. Despite the good placement I just want to say that I still hate the Florida sub. Thank you and goodnight.
  • KahmonKahmon Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    I mostly hoard heroic tokens, but every Thursday, after the 2 days of lightning rounds end, I crack until gold followed by a 2*. Yesterday that didn't take long.
    First pull: Ghost with bonus Juggernaut putting him at 9 covers. Then 3*, 3*, and finally a 2*.

Later last night I barely squeaked out a 10th place finish in The Hunt for 3 more of Juggs covers.
    That got him very shield traing ready and with the progression cover from MR&G I will be able to champ him tonight.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 1,952 Chairperson of the Boards
    A few from the past several days: 

Snuck in to 10th place for the Hunt for 3 Juggs covers, when I ws certain I would only get T20.

Got a blue cover for Worthy Cap from S.H.I.E.L.D Training. 

Went 5/30 in the Wakanda store, 3 BP, one each for Okoye and Thano5. That was pretty meh, was hoping for more Okoye or Thano5 instead of Panther, but I did get two 4* BH and a 5* BH. My BSSM is now 4/2/5 Level 420. Happy to have 5 in the power that matters. Also got covers for 5tar-Lord and Beard Cap through champ rewards. 
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    With my very first token from Cap's pvp I got the yellow Worthy Cap from his vault.
  • DoragonDoragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Finally pulled Professor 5E from LL tokens!
  • ConcaveConcave Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    My best moment of the MPQ was when I champed Kitty (and soon after - Groot). As it happened, I had been champing most of my 3* when Kitty was entering the scene, so I had a lot of LL pulls on her. Making her a favourite helped, too.
    But that was the beginning of the end for me. With Gritty, you can reach 900 points in PVE in about 25 battles and win all PVE battles without as much as looking at the screen. And if you do not need looking, you do not need playing. It becomes so automatic, it stops being fun.
    Another step was having enough slots to collect all the 4*'s.
    Another step was collecting all 4*, but that is done now (until new 4-star is released, but you can get it pretty easily).
    The only challenge is to be top-10 in every PVE, but that is more annoyance than fun (it irates me to schedule my life around the game).
    What I wanted to achieve was having all three 209-lvl chars for the shield training (new 4* release), but never achieved that.

So now it seems, that my best moment in the game was the beginning of a fast approaching end.

My second best moment was when I realized (quite late) what profit can you make on farming 2*'s (before I just sold the card). Now I have 17k hps sitting in the account and nothing sensible to spend it on.

In any case, the game is a grind and a nuesance so I say: "Farewell!"
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 2,322 Chairperson of the Boards
    Concave said:
    My best moment of the MPQ was when I champed Kitty (and soon after - Groot). As it happened, I had been champing most of my 3* when Kitty was entering the scene, so I had a lot of LL pulls on her. Making her a favourite helped, too.
    But that was the beginning of the end for me. With Gritty, you can reach 900 points in PVE in about 25 battles and win all PVE battles without as much as looking at the screen. And if you do not need looking, you do not need playing. It becomes so automatic, it stops being fun.
    Another step was having enough slots to collect all the 4*'s.
    Another step was collecting all 4*, but that is done now (until new 4-star is released, but you can get it pretty easily).
    The only challenge is to be top-10 in every PVE, but that is more annoyance than fun (it irates me to schedule my life around the game).
    What I wanted to achieve was having all three 209-lvl chars for the shield training (new 4* release), but never achieved that.

So now it seems, that my best moment in the game was the beginning of a fast approaching end.

My second best moment was when I realized (quite late) what profit can you make on farming 2*'s (before I just sold the card). Now I have 17k hps sitting in the account and nothing sensible to spend it on.

In any case, the game is a grind and a nuesance so I say: "Farewell!"
    Yeah I can’t imagine being entertained having to play the same team over and over again. That was my biggest pause in transitioning to 5* land. I loved being able to create all sorts of different combos amongst 4* characters.  In 5 land I transitioned with like 5-6 characters at once which helped. Now I have 22 champs, which really really helps in terms of variety.  Once you start the champ train, they really do start to multiply.  But with how long it takes to get the machine running and how painfully slow it can be to get a 5 champed, I absolutely understand just quitting altogether. Best of luck!
  • PhoenixMagikPhoenixMagik Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I finally got a 10th Juggernaut cover so that I could get a Cap cover!
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting an Okoye Boosted Quasi-Sonic Scream from Black Bolt for over 75K of damage...two nodes in a row.  Sure, it still left the LVL 515 Maggia Don with over 30K of health left, but Elektra and the Thug both went down easily.
  • MrBowersMrBowers Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Managed to get the 4* jugs that was in my cap and friends vault taking him to 10 covers meaning I could get the cap cover from shield training with only a few hours to go