Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Shield Sim reward cover plus the Progression cover will bring Juggernaut to 4/4/4. Always nice on the rare occasions when that happens :)
    Mine will be 3/3/3 after that cover.  Not as nice as 4/4/4, but still better than 0/9/0.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally champed Black Cat today with the progression reward from "The Hunt".  While it won't factor into Worthy Cap's Shield Training, I can still enjoy almost a full day's worth of boosted, champed Black Cat murdering the Dark Avengers along-side 4* Gamora, which is far from nothing :)
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    I never thought this day would come but I am now the owner of a max champed Bag Man. Hooray, I think.
    Is it wrong that I'm mildly jealous?  Mine is only 129...
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Knowing that tomorrow I will almost assuredly champ Thano5.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    I never thought this day would come but I am now the owner of a max champed Bag Man. Hooray, I think.
    Is it wrong that I'm mildly jealous?  Mine is only 129...
    Yeah man that's an extra 15 levels of pure power. I'm surprised that he hasn't been nerfed yet.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Just opened 6 LL tokens, and pulled 3 5*s. 2 purple professors, and a black storm cover. 50% is awesome.

Even sweeter was the fact that the miles and gwenpool covers I pulled also both awarded me a LL token each
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a blue as my Worthy Steve cover from Shield Training!
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanos done
    Panther done
    Okoye now tanking red over Thor

Today was a good day
    That is a good day. Pretty jealous, not going to lie. 

I wish I had saved up for this vault.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    jp1 said:
    Thanos done
    Panther done
    Okoye now tanking red over Thor

Today was a good day
    That is a good day. Pretty jealous, not going to lie. 

I wish I had saved up for this vault.
    I’m so pumped. Needed one Green Thanos cover and got it after getting 8 Blacks and a Purple. Didn’t even know I covered Panther till was applied covers. Okoye tanking  is a serious bonus that I never thought I’d accomplish.

Thanks 🙂
  • shardwick
    Took 2nd place in The Hunt which allowed me to finish off my Juggs. Champing him leveled me up so I thought what the hell and also champed my IM40 dupe, partly because I was swimming in saved covers. Despite the good placement I just want to say that I still hate the Florida sub. Thank you and goodnight.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I mostly hoard heroic tokens, but every Thursday, after the 2 days of lightning rounds end, I crack until gold followed by a 2*. Yesterday that didn't take long.
    First pull: Ghost with bonus Juggernaut putting him at 9 covers. Then 3*, 3*, and finally a 2*.

Later last night I barely squeaked out a 10th place finish in The Hunt for 3 more of Juggs covers.
    That got him very shield traing ready and with the progression cover from MR&G I will be able to champ him tonight.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    A few from the past several days: 

Snuck in to 10th place for the Hunt for 3 Juggs covers, when I ws certain I would only get T20.

Got a blue cover for Worthy Cap from S.H.I.E.L.D Training. 

Went 5/30 in the Wakanda store, 3 BP, one each for Okoye and Thano5. That was pretty meh, was hoping for more Okoye or Thano5 instead of Panther, but I did get two 4* BH and a 5* BH. My BSSM is now 4/2/5 Level 420. Happy to have 5 in the power that matters. Also got covers for 5tar-Lord and Beard Cap through champ rewards. 
  • shardwick
    With my very first token from Cap's pvp I got the yellow Worthy Cap from his vault.
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Finally pulled Professor 5E from LL tokens!