Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hitting 900 in Juggs release PVP for the blue cover. That's two as I also finished the SHIELD training for the first time in several cycles, since I had Sabertooth as my bonus hero for a while (just need one more non red cover to finish him). 

I hadn't hit 900 for some time either. Remembered that slice 1 was my magic slice for that, and got there on just one shield. Albeit skipping a lot of Kittys. 
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    For the first time ever, I actually drew the release 4* from the non-vault release PvE store. And best of all, it was a green Juggs cover, the passive AoE one. Which I'd probably would have needed to wait for until next season's 2k Sim progression.
  • DataPixel77
    DataPixel77 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Updated to the newest version and got the Heroic token as a reward. Decided to crack it open, and received a Thing cover, making it the last cover I needed to Champ him. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a few days late. Been busy with RL stuff. But cracked a mini-hoard on Monday to finish Rescue. I accomplished that mission (with 6 saved red covers along the way, she's now Level 456), but the true best moment was that I champed Iceman along the way! In my little over 3 years of playing, it's the first time I've gotten to enjoy the new character boost with a champed 5*.
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    In a moment of hungover weakness decided to break open some tokens.
    Limited myself to 5 classics and got my tenth usable Captain Marvel cover, Gambit (5 star no 4), a boring Nick Fury, Iceman and Gamora.
    With three of my pulls being top tier I thought I'd carry on and spend my heroics and cleared my mini hoard of 83.  19 three stars with 5 bonus heroes on top so already going well.  8 four as well so really beating RNG for once.  Not quite as meta as my classics pulls but I did get a Punisher, one of the six four stars I don't have yet, annoyingly pre-empting my level 182 three star Punisher.  Also got a Vulture, a Ghost and a Moon Knight in there.
    Best bit however, 4 bonus 4 stars (4!?!) taking Chavez from 2 to 6 covers!  If I can cover either her or Captain Marvel I think I'll start champing four stars rather than leaving them at 209.

So good I think I'll spend another 100CP.  Wonder if I'll be back for another post or visiting the worst moment of the day thread.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having a phone with buttons actually built in, rather than coded into the display, so the new Immersive Mode can't hide them from me!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, the game is currently down so I can't play but then I realized that I didn't open my tokens from the placement rewards for sub 2 of Infinite Pursuit. With the token for the event I got the legendary which gave me a Hulkbuster and a bonus red Bishop cover which evens mine out a bit more at 3/4/4. 

Thank you, RNGesus.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I’ve made 4 pulls in the honour among thieves store so far:

1) Mysterio
    2) Loki 
    3) Ares
    4) Legendary Token

it doesn’t get much better than that. Unless I get either of the other 2 4 stars in my next pulls
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    This happened yesterday, but I opened my Heroic 10-pack from PVP season progression and was pleased to get:

• Two 4* Thanos, which made him champable at 4/5/4.
    • 1 BH Valkyrie on the second Thanos, which made her 300 and awarded me a Red 5* Thor cover to make him 5/3/4. Easily the best 10-pack results I've had in a long time.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Saw Iceman coming up as 5* essential, but didnt have him yet. Champed a 4*, got a LT. Pulled Iceman green and bc I set him as BH, got another green Iceman. Yay!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    While running the pretty darn janky team of featured Gwenpool, boosted 3* Elektra and 4* Wasp in the 4* essential node of the Family Reunion sub in the TaT PVE yesterday, I had a pretty entertaining moment.  I had already downed Bullseye and Elektra had just stolen the first two Threaten strike tiles that the Muscle spit out.  Wasp then boosted those strikes, plus her own she previously created, using her yellow a couple more times.  Elektra also had a few Shadow Step trap tiles out.   The AI's turn begins with the Lieutenant's Pistol countdown resolving, targeting Elektra.  Shadow Step triggers, negating the damage to her and instead downing the Muscle.   The resulting cascade from the countdown exploding creates a match on Wasp's That Buzzing Sound countdown and the combination of Elektra's next Shadow Step and Wasp's punch downs the Lieutenant.

Now, I had seen it coming that the AI's countdown would inevitably match Wasp's countdown, but it was a very pleasant surprise to see that countdown resolving ended the game with no damage to my team.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Punisher covers from placement in Iron Fist's pvp got me a legendary which was MEHulk and a bonus red Bishop so Skip Tax is now fully covered. Just wish I had about 100k in iso laying around here so I could champ him. So then I decided to play some pvp before bed and got the Ghost cover from Punisher's pvp which got me a legendary. I switched my BH from Bishop to Prowler since he's at nine covers. Cashed in the legendary and got a Valkyrie with a bonus Prowler lmao. Aaaand the Valkyrie also got me a legendary which gave me 5* Storm. Aaaand, actually that was it. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,242 Chairperson of the Boards
    Waking up and knowing that Godboost Iceman and Brokeship’s boost week are both finally over. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    When Ant-Man beat Teen Jean in today’s crash, The LT gave me a yellow 5* Ice Man with a bonus yellow 5* Wasp.  While a Wasp cover typically isn’t a best moment of the day, with her yellow I’m now down to only five 5* characters who I have rostered without all three powers.

Baby steps...