Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maxed out my Deadpool Points! It's kind of weird not seeing that popup after Dat Required Character anymore tho.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maxed out my Deadpool Points! It's kind of weird not seeing that popup after Dat Required Character anymore tho.
    I always try to use ALL THE WHALES whenever I max out the points.  Usually on a Required 5-star node, just to make it worthwhile. 
  • carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Well, fan favourites other than one 5trange was meh.

Just got a LL, hit 5*, iceman. My first ever 5* BH, Kitty! And my first red too.
  • TPF Alexis
    I always try to use ALL THE WHALES whenever I max out the points.  Usually on a Required 5-star node, just to make it worthwhile. 
    I find it's generally still faster to just blitz through with Grockitty than to come up with that much purple or team-up AP.
    For today, I finished DPvMPQ in 20th place by the skin of my teeth* for a pair of Torch covers. If I can manage a single Bonus Hero in the next not-quite-a-week, I can complete the Shield Training for Spidey 2099.
    *A few nodes had recharged to 2 points by the time I finished my final three clears. I more or less randomly decided to hit a couple of them in the little time I had left, and ended up 5 points ahead of #21.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally pulled the last Taskmaster cover from my Anniversary vault and now just have 19 items left. That puts him up to ten covers. I still have a dino, a duck and 2900 hp left for the big prizes. Oh, right, and Spiderwoman. Hoping that I can snag the 2900 hp so I can get back a lot of the hp I've spent on that vault.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Scored 3 bonus 5*’s in 500CP in the FF vault 😳

Hawkeye is now complete.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first stage of my 3* farm is complete: all 3*s to 266. Of course, except for Elektra, Gambit, and Angel, they've all been there before. 

I just need a Sentry cover to finish stage two: roster a dupe of each 3*.

And only 10 more dupes to champ to be finished and have a fully functional 3* farm. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 819 Critical Contributor
    With Shield Training ending tomorrow morning I needed just one more non-Yellow Torch cover to have him with 10  covers & 209+. There was a Green Torch cover in the Spidey & Friends vault, and I'd already been spending HP trying to get it. I'd also previously spent my LTs (45+) trying to get more Torch covers, and I'd gotten two, but one had been my 6th Yellow so with it saved I still only had him at 9 covers.

On the plus side I finished Storm, my 10th 5* Champion. I don't often get to finish 5*s while they're still in Latest. I also pulled two more bonus Okoye covers, so now she's solidly tanking Red over Thor...except when he's the boosted 5E, which he currently is in Duck Tales, but I digress.

I bought the single "discounted" token and got a random 2*, so I bought the "discounted" 10-pack. 2-star, 2-star, 2-star, 3-star, 2-star, 2-star, 3-star, 2-star...wait. That wasn't a 3-star! That was the Torch cover!

I promptly trained him to 1/4/5, leveled him to 213, hit the two Shield Training nodes and got my 3rd yellow Spidey cover taking him to 2/3/3. Just 2 more covers and he'll be ready for Shield Training...assuming he's one of the next 4Es.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    On pull #4 or #5 from the Spidey & Friends vault, I nabbed the new webslinger. First time I've hit that particular bullseye, maybe ever.. 
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    My favorite moments with MPQ? Easy! I love DeadPoolDaily. Great rewards for little effort. I never miss it as long as I have a IPhone or IPad. Biggest smile is winning those LT with relatively weak 4* using maximum boost 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 819 Critical Contributor
    After wrapping up the second sub of Webbed Wonder I had 5 tokens for the Spidey & Friends vault. I still had the Legendary token in there but I'd already snared all three 4* covers. With one more Sub still to play I dropped the 400HP to reset the vault and start afresh.
    3-star, 2-star, 2-star, 2-star...Spider-Man 2099!!!
    After yesterday's Best Moment of the Day, he's now 2/4/3.
  • shardwick
    I opened up my mini hoard of 20-30 heroics and like 160 cp for classics, since 2099 went into tokens. I got a bonus 2099 to put him at 9 covers, then switched to Sabretooth and got a bonus to put him at 10 covers, then switched to Ronin and got a bonus to put him at 9. Very solid plus got another Grocket and Juggs.

• shardwick
    Took 1st place in UGGHHHH aka Honor Among Thieves. Wolvie covers got me a legendary plus pulled the legendary out of the HaT vault. Legendaries got me a Sabretooth #12 with a bonus Ronin #10 and the other legendary was Talos #6. Outside of getting the upcoming progression covers for 2099 and Mysterio I will just be down to four more non-limited 4s to get to 209 and then I'll be done playing catch up after coming out of retirement.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll just go ahead and put Scarlet Witch's costume offer as my moment of the day.  One of the sliver linings of the poor communication from the development team is unexpected surprises like this.  While not on par with Devil Dino's costume, it's still good enough for me...
  • TPF Alexis
    The free Halloween Vault token gave me the Ghost Rider cover!
  • carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Blade on main. 
  • dingo
    dingo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Messing around in Shield Simulator I kept running into Gamora/RG4/ 4*Jugs teams. In the process of trying to lose points to keep away from the Bishop/Kitty teams I was attacking the first stated team. I found that Quake alleviates Jugs team damage passive....cool. So I paired her with C4rol and Bl4de. Good pairing to oppose that team....
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decided to pull what I had which wasn't a huge amount but from 4LT's and 375CP I bagged - 2 Iceman covers, 2 Storm Covers, 1 Prof X cover, 1 Star Lord and 1 Thanos. 7 5* from 11 Latest and 10 Classics AND an extra Star Lord cover from champing Drax. Guess I have exhausted my RNG streak and it is probably going to be safe to pull when Carnage enters after all!