Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 3,263 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Daily re-supply starting yesterday runs at an LT, 25 CP, 100 HP, 1 Heroic and a purple Banner. That is quite nice leading up to Anniversary. B)
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    My Daily re-supply starting yesterday runs at an LT, 25 CP, 100 HP, 1 Heroic and a purple Banner. That is quite nice leading up to Anniversary. B)
    Those are fun. I had one like that last week with a black OML. This week it's random, random, random, 100 hp, random, random, heroic. So exciting!
    Took first place in sub 2 of Hearts of Darkness by 1 point and with one of the tokens I got a blue Mysterio which evened him out a bit to 3/2/4. So I've now cleaned out all of the top rewards in the vault except for one beginner support and a Nebula.
  • LoosieLoosie Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Got a 5* Wasp yesterday. While that on its own is nothing worth celebrating, it does mean I now have all available characters!!!

(Until the next release of course)
    I unloaded my hoard of 950 cp on the Fan Favorites store. RNGesus smiled upon me today, friends and frenemies. I got three Torch bonus heroes taking him to 9, finished off my Black Cat and for my other Kitty I got my 5th and 6th yellow, one was a BH, plus two much needed purples so she's now at 5/3/3. 
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think my best moment of the day was seeing the Devil Dinosaur, Kraven & Sabertooth selfie shot on the load screen.  That was WAY more amusing to me than it probably should have been, but here we are...
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 1,952 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got T25 in an LR in the last seconds. The two heroic tokens were both 4* covers, and each of them also came with two BH covers: Worthy Cap blue, making him 4/3/3.

I wish they would have been yellow, but he's at least S.H.I.E.L.D Training ready, along with Human Torch. Got a BH for him yesterday when opening my hoard of 60 single pull HTs and three 10 packs. 
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,562 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Got T25 in an LR in the last seconds. The two heroic tokens were both 4* covers, and each of them also came with two BH covers: Worthy Cap blue, making him 4/3/3.

I wish they would have been yellow, but he's at least S.H.I.E.L.D Training ready, along with Human Torch. Got a BH for him yesterday when opening my hoard of 60 single pull HTs and three 10 packs. 
    Trade you some blue covers for some yellow ones.  My Worthy Cap is sitting at 0/3/6 right now...
  • abennessabenness Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Reached milestone 1 in my roadmap of covering 3 latest.

Got Storm to 5/2/5 with 3 covers saved, so she is champ-able at least, if not fully covered
    Bobby 1/5/5, 5 saved
    Prof X 3/3/3

And, the Storm cover came with a bonus 5* Thor, making him 5/4/3. He’s been my long-term project since finishing Kitty as my first 5* champ. Valkyrie will finish him off in 14 covers, new project Okoye.

I guess some might think I would have been better off pulling from Wakanda, but in 80 pulls I could only expect approx 4 covers of each toon, and they would each have been languishing there for months to come. The road I chose gets me to proper 5* land, with multiple team options. I just need so much iso :)
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,562 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spent about 1600 CP on the Fan Favorites vault, going until I hit my 250 CP buffer.  On the last pull I got the purple cover I needed to champ Kitty.

Still think Bishop/Grocket needs to be nerfed, but at least now I can run my own version of that insane team!  :)
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 2,321 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 3 October 2019, 16:30
    Almost a month ago (Sept. 9th) I busted my hoard to cover the three Latests.  Through bonuses I was able to get my IW Spidey to level 319, one away from netting the last cover for my 4/4/4 Black Suit Spidey.

Last night, while hanging with friends I FINALLY received a 4* BH from a heroic token and Black Suit is done!!
  • BowgentleBowgentle Posts: 5,038 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spent about 1600 CP on the Fan Favorites vault, going until I hit my 250 CP buffer.  On the last pull I got the purple cover I needed to champ Kitty.

Still think Bishop/Grocket needs to be nerfed, but at least now I can run my own version of that insane team!  :)
    Right in time to discover that Hawkeye is back.
    After choosing “sleep” over “clearing the boss” for a couple straight nights I was still able to hit the max progression in Galactus with only 119 points to spare even though my alliance didn’t clear more than 4 rounds.  I don’t think I’ve ever cut it that close on a boss event before.
    ZootSax said:
    After choosing “sleep” over “clearing the boss” for a couple straight nights I was still able to hit the max progression in Galactus with only 119 points to spare even though my alliance didn’t clear more than 4 rounds.  I don’t think I’ve ever cut it that close on a boss event before.
    Yeah, I wish there was another way for people in weaker alliances, or no alliance, to get the "placement" covers but they would probably need to completely overhaul boss events and I'm sure that's very low on their list of priorities. I chose the double iso side nodes over sleep. Eh, I'll sleep when I'm dead.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 2,107 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled 28 Classic Tokens and got 7 5*, 2 bonus 5* and 1 bonus 4*. 

I'm pleased with the result.  o:)
  • abennessabenness Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    I pulled 28 Classic Tokens and got 7 5*, 2 bonus 5* and 1 bonus 4*. 

I'm pleased with the result.  o:)
    That is indeed an outstanding result, congrats!
    It probably goes without saying that the Devil Dinosaur costume is my moment of the day...and probably the entire anniversary.  I did ask for it specifically after all as an anniversary release:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/848216#Comment_848216

It also solves the problem of how I’ll differentiate my Devil Dinosaur from the AI’s in today’s Best in Class node :)