Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    He didn't see that coming..
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2019
    437 rewards. Yowie zowie. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I got 673 rewards today which allowed me to champion Professor X and Bruce Banner.  :)
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    This isn't so much "best" moment as "enjoyable thing that happened" moment. So, I'm currently just fooling around in Sim with teams like Miles + lvl 209 Infinity Spidey + lvl 70 1/3/2 Mysterio. Or C&D + lvl 209 Mordo + lvl 100 3/4/4 Domino.
    Synergy and already a lot of fun to run even with parts of the teams unchamped/underleveled, but obviously not meta or very difficult to kill for 4* top tiers.
    Obviously, people hit me back. Sometimes it's Kittys or GRocket variants (or the new Gritty/Juggs) or C4rol or Medusa teams, sometimes it's 3* players with Strange, Iron Fist and such.
    But. Today I've had a War Machine/Nick Fury/Luke C4ge retal. I checked the roster, saw that they had a champed C4rol and realised that person must be doing what I'm doing-- specifically taking the opportunity to run non-meta characters. Couldn't go super low tier because most of my teams like that are spam-y in nature which is obviously a bad idea against C4ge. But I responded with Quake/Ghost/Yondu and hope we might get a spontanous retal party going here, haha. Thanks for playing non-meta off-the-wall teams with me, Person-whose-ingame-name-I-forgot-to-check.

• carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    First ever shield training I've got the 4* within an hour.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,124 Chairperson of the Boards
    Managed to take D3adpool from 0->300 shards in a single day after selling a max champ yesterday with no backfill. Got that 2cp from the burrito lol
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    AlexR said:
    This isn't so much "best" moment as "enjoyable thing that happened" moment. So, I'm currently just fooling around in Sim with teams like Miles + lvl 209 Infinity Spidey + lvl 70 1/3/2 Mysterio. Or C&D + lvl 209 Mordo + lvl 100 3/4/4 Domino.
    Synergy and already a lot of fun to run even with parts of the teams unchamped/underleveled, but obviously not meta or very difficult to kill for 4* top tiers.
    Obviously, people hit me back. Sometimes it's Kittys or GRocket variants (or the new Gritty/Juggs) or C4rol or Medusa teams, sometimes it's 3* players with Strange, Iron Fist and such.
    But. Today I've had a War Machine/Nick Fury/Luke C4ge retal. I checked the roster, saw that they had a champed C4rol and realised that person must be doing what I'm doing-- specifically taking the opportunity to run non-meta characters. Couldn't go super low tier because most of my teams like that are spam-y in nature which is obviously a bad idea against C4ge. But I responded with Quake/Ghost/Yondu and hope we might get a spontanous retal party going here, haha. Thanks for playing non-meta off-the-wall teams with me, Person-whose-ingame-name-I-forgot-to-check.

I love that stuff. Usually doesn't last long for me though because then the other person goes back to running their more powerful meta team to get an easy win.

First taco token of the day got me 1,000 hp. :)
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    DD/50Thor/Chavez in Pve with animations on. Punching, kicking, stunning, slashing and bringing the lightning to victory. 
  • CT1888
    OJSP said:
    It's been awhile since I managed to get 1200 in one go.
    I Doomed my way to 1200 without breaking a sweat. The lack of shield hopping to do so was a novelty. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a Heroic 10-pack in Daily Resupply. As with what turned out to be my first LT there, I can't actually recall if I've got one before or not.
  • CT1888
    Whapping out Cable's big one (ooh err missus) and taking out all three enemies. Happiness every time, especially on the high level nodes. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally pulled a Beta Ray Bill cover! I mean, I still want a bunch more, but I got him rostered before he was required, which has been an issue with a few in the past.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tossed 20 CP at a Classic token, and got Okoye black #4. 4/4/2 now. 

Of the big-and-getting-bigger pool of covers in the Classic store, that's easily one of the top 3 individual covers you can pull (Thor green, Kitty yellow being the others..?). That used up my pull luck for the winter, probably.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Making a match to drop a snowball down next to another snowball, so it cleared it next turn and saved my boosted strike tile.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I got back to back Profe$$or X champ levels out of Latest this morning. An alliance mate got 3 in a row this morning also for Profe$$or; always fun when coincidences like that happen.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here to Chew Bubblegum PvP
    Team:  Kitty - Jubilee - Beta Ray Bill
    Total protect tile defense on the board at the end of the match:   63,377
    Pretty fun. Gotta admit.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Third pull to get BRB. Unexpected. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Got my first Shard Target 5* today since they went live pulling as I go. One more Okoye to champ her. Shuri is 296, so the end is nigh.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    In the 4* essential node, door 2 of strange sights. It makes me giggle to win the node by burning Doom’s face off with my monstrous robot toilet. Hahahaha!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve had a string of good moments worth mentioning. 

I got 1st in The Hunt CL9 by ONE point. Netted me three MODOK covers and a lucky vault pull was #13 to champ. 

Then I got first in CL9 again! This time Strange Sights which for my money is the hardest to place in. I rarely ever place 1st in any PVE but to do it back to back in CL9 felt awesome!

Finally, Vision is the only character I don’t have 2 copies of max-champed. He’s 5 away. Top 25 in Nefarious Foes,  the alliance cover, and Deadpool’s Daily give me exactly enough covers to max champ him (finishing off my 3* dupes- a huge feat in itself) right before his PVP!