Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 25 cp in Shield Resupply today and with it I was finally able to get Carnage rostered.
  • 111MCH111111MCH111 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I have pulled three LT yesterday and received Carnage 5* Red and Green. Black was already from previous vault. Now using Kitty, Carnage 5* and Rocket&groot. Strongest team ever. Automatic matching nearly every round, strike and attack tiles all over the board. 50% special tiles is normal for this team in long pve node. Big 😃 
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 3,418 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today I realized that as long as you have a good roster, the 3rd sub of Hearts of Darkness can be the most enjoyable one.

Now, you need to have the ability to basically one-shot the waves in "The Rider Awakens".  But that wave is a lot better than the stupid ninja attack tile spam slowing down your clears.  The trivial waves in subs 1 and 2 are particularly annoying because all the attack tile dmg scrolling across the screen slows you down while the outcome is not changed at all.  In Sub 3, the trivial can be one shot every time with 3nos and you don't need to deal with the stupid ninjas putting attack tiles down as they die.

Of course, the majority of players probably hate sub 3.  But I like it now.
  • CT1888CT1888 Posts: 1,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    In CL9, switched on the animations and took Ghost Rider, C&D and Domino to face the Royal Family. Make black, match black, stare everyone to death, with added Carnage from Domino's green.

Good times. 
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,380 Chairperson of the Boards
    Given how many times I've complained about bad boards in PvP over in the worst moment thread, I figure I owe it to RNGsus to mention the amazing boards that gave me an incredibly smooth race to 900 in Unholy Outlaw. Only one match against Grocket that didn't have a matchable Strike at the start, and over half of them had a match-5 in a useful colour on the starting board. Just blasting through all those with Okoye/Sabretooth, and then swapping in Boosted C4rol for Thorkoye teams when Okoye was highest level.
    T10 in DPvMPQ! It was down in SCL7, but still, I haven't managed that in quite some time.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 1,984 Chairperson of the Boards
    T10 in DP vs. MPQ, T5 in Real Steel, and pulling a black M.O.D.O.K cover from my vault on my third pull means he'll end at 2/4/4 and already be set for S.H.I.E.L.D Training. One of my better outcomes for a new character release, which is the opposite of what I was expecting since I was traveling back home to visit family all weekend. Now I can concentrate on getting Wolfsbane to 10 covers once she hits tokens. 
  • OJSPOJSP Posts: 525 Critical Contributor
    36 down.. 2 more to go (until the next one comes along).
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,570 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 30 November 2019, 12:11
    Remembering that every time 2-star Black Widow is boosted, her Espionage damage is boosted by Okoye's passive.  Having the 2-star with the lowest health tank Purple for Thorkoye is pretty darned funny.
    edited 30 November 2019, 22:53
    Not having any black covers for Carbage, so he's not making things actively worse for me in the current 5E.
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 2,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not having any black covers for Carbage, so he's not making things actively worse for me in the current 5E.
    I’m jealous. All I have are black covers lol.

[mumbles] Stupid Carbage... [/mumbles]
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 3,408 Chairperson of the Boards
    All I have is 2 black; I sailed through those nodes with Okoye/Chavez and road that extra match to help build up AP for shoulder check nonsense.
    edited 2 December 2019, 13:14
    Decided to try Starfall with just Bishop/Iceman this time to control my defense team a little bit. So far, I’ve been able to float just under 600, and I’ve come back to mostly defense wins with just a few Silver Surfer based losses. I assume I’m mostly getting skipped from annoyance with the time a match would take against this team, but that float point is about 100% higher than it’s been since I champed my first 5*. I imagine it would be even worse (better?) if I were using WCap for additional CD grind, but mine is still 1/4/4.
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 2,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decided to try Starfall with just Bishop/Iceman this time to control my defense team a little bit. So far, I’ve been able to float just under 600, and I’ve come back to mostly defense wins with just a few Silver Surfer based losses. I assume I’m mostly getting skipped from annoyance with the time a match would take against this team, but that float point is about 100% higher than it’s been since I champed my first 5*. I imagine it would be even worse (better?) if I were using WCap for additional CD grind, but mine is still 1/4/4.
    Worthy/Ice I’d hit all day. Bish/Ice is a skip. Worthy is only good when you you can exploit 8 billion passive CD tiles going off either with a Carol buffing (4* players) or a Hawkeye AP feast (5* players). In both instances you really need two additional characters to make him broken. 

Bishop can stun lock your team and then iceman can add to the 4-turn stun. I want no part of that. 
    Having Kitty and Nico boosted at the same time feels almost like cheating. I think my record so far is something like 54k worth of Strike tiles before everyone on the other side falls over, but it's probably higher, because there have been a lot of matches ended by the Milano countdown or Circuit Breaker, so I didn't get to check after the last round of buffing.
    Worthy/Ice I’d hit all day. Bish/Ice is a skip. Worthy is only good when you you can exploit 8 billion passive CD tiles going off either with a Carol buffing (4* players) or a Hawkeye AP feast (5* players). In both instances you really need two additional characters to make him broken. 

Bishop can stun lock your team and then iceman can add to the 4-turn stun. I want no part of that. 
    I don't expect it's an unbeatable team, just a team that puts out a ridiculous number of CDs that all need to tic down on my turn whether or not animations are turned on, and both characters have more damage soak capacity than Bishop does between them. It's more about putting out a speedbump tall enough to make those sportscar rosters swerve a little rather than raking in defense wins. I assume y'all know better than I do, just felt like an interesting alternative.