Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• MrBowersMrBowers Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Opened 5 classics today, got a goblin cover which I haven’t had in months maybe close to a year lol as well as a champ lvl for 5* im which also gave me a bonus g.e.d cover which was his 13th so I could champ him
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 3,286 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 19 August 2019, 19:13
    Not renewing my VIP.  

After 3 years. 

Hope Professor $ works out for ya. 
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 3,261 Chairperson of the Boards
    re-champed 2* Hawkeye with 32 saved covers, the 2 Hawk3y3 covers got me a Kate Bishop, that was level 280, and it got me a usable purple hawkeye for 2/5/3
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,325 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the Black Cat cover from my first pull in the Apoc vault!
  • skittledaddyskittledaddy Posts: 387 Mover and Shaker
    Only two of the people who had joined my Unstable ISO-8 bracket before the end of the first sub have Professor $, so I can actually get good placement without having to deal with the 5* nodes!
    I also got a Storm black from my Crash Token. One more non-green and I can champ her!
    @TPF Alexis, you cost me a overall T10 by picking that bracket.
    I came in 11th, with you right ahead of me in 10th.

Well played... Well played.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,325 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only two of the people who had joined my Unstable ISO-8 bracket before the end of the first sub have Professor $, so I can actually get good placement without having to deal with the 5* nodes!
    I also got a Storm black from my Crash Token. One more non-green and I can champ her!

Sorry about that. But, well, that is how the game goes. RNGsus knows I've finished enough events 11th, 21st, 51st, etc. :)
    My first pull in the Professor $ CP store was a Doctor Strange purple. Not the one that'll unlock anything for me, but still welcome!
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,557 Chairperson of the Boards

Well, she did "Like" your comment.  So you've got that going for you, which is nice.
  • carlj64carlj64 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Didn't note as such but.

1* pull gold. Bonus hero. Both got legendary pulls. Pulled two 4*, one added legendary, one a Peggy bonus. Which gave me 5* Cap. And finished with Prowler
  • Pantera236Pantera236 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Oh and I forgot to mention that I made it to 2000 in sim without having to fight one grittyship 🤩
  • JSP869JSP869 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    Bought out X5's vault to get the token. Got a 4* with it. Can't remember which. Both Alliance and I hit full progression so I got two more tokens. Was late pulling (compared to my Ally mates) and was reading about them getting X5 covers, in some case one mate got two X5s from his two tokens. So I was thinking they'd used up all our lucky.

Pulled a Gamora with my second token, while the third was not only an X5 but was his Blue cover to boot.

I may still spend a few LTs chasing his Purple cover when he enters Latest.
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 3,261 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got three 10 packs from the X vault, last one got the cyclops and the token. Token got me 280 for Dazzler, and that LT got me a 4* professor x, a suitable second place prize I guess lol
  • StevO-JStevO-J Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    This was yesterday, day 1916 for me and the first time I got to see 2* Bullseye max damage trigger on his black ability. I use him every day for DDQ in the 2* nodes along with 2* Widow and Ares, so it's not for lack of trying.. just that having 2 crits on the board without them auto-matching is pretty difficult in those matches. And to top it off it got me out of a spot of bother too, was about to take some serious damage because the AI had some big cascades but a match-5 in purple made the second crit on the board and allowed me to steal some AP to get to 16 black and use it with BE.

I should say something like 'on to attempt to use 1* Venom and his heavy damage!' but honestly, that's too much hassle. Can't be bothered with that one.
  • KahmonKahmon Posts: 601 Critical Contributor
    Seeing the support store got updated and actually having a good assortment for me, I decided to open a few basic tokens.
    The first 2 were just rank 1 dupes, but the 3rd was a rank 4 Webshooters! Nice upgrade from my rank 2.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,557 Chairperson of the Boards
    After however long I've had her on the roster, I *finally* was able to Call the Swarm with 5-star Wasp.  It took way too much AP, as I also found out that Thor's passive will destroy Swarm tiles if they're on his colors. All it took was multiple castings of her yellow and blue, followed by 12 black AP, to do 11K damage.  And that's with her boosted to level 515.

Or, I could have just cast Thor's red for 9 AP and done even more damage, without any set-up required.
  • abennessabenness Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Decided I was too impatient to wait for the points to be available to get to 2,000 in sim, so went for full progression via 75 wins.
    Used Gritty/Medusa for the majority, avoiding Kitty and Bishop teams, dumping points to anyone not running Bishop when I needed to drop mmr.
    At the end, had to hit some Gritty teams just to get over the line.
    But I got there, 4Juggs now 2/1/3. Hopefully I’ll actually be able to use him for sim next season :)
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 3,286 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried really hard to Call the Swarm today in the Sub 2 5E for Webbed Wonder.  Used her powers, got 4 swarm tiles out, then tried matching the colors to actually do it.

But her match damage was just too high and I won first.

Maybe I'll try again for the final clears.  I figure if I won't use her again for a year (at least for 5E) I should try to make it happen one time.

Lately I think she was supposed to launch in April like Howard did.