Happy thread

Comments

• Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Tremayne said:
    @Brakkis - congrats on your new toys. Piggy is a beast and Gisela is fun even without the matching rare card.

I got piggy as one of my first ten mythic cards and I didn’t think it was that good so I left in my library for quite a while before discovering its potential.

Oh but I already had the matching rare card. Now I can meld 'em!
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today might be a good day to blow some gold for HOU..
    Just saying.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just saying.
    Yup.  I'm going to be the only player left in the game without an Omni now (but I did get 3 other masterpieces)
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Mburn7 said:
    Just saying.
    Yup.  I'm going to be the only player left in the game without an Omni now (but I did get 3 other masterpieces)
    So one premium pack?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 said:
    Just saying.
    So one premium pack?
    3 actually.  First 2 were total duds (1 new mythic and a new Slaughter Pact).  I have pulled 6 Scorpion gods today, though.  The first was new.  
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    i lost not another dime again....
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    jtwood said:

Today was a good day

i like this pics ROFLLLLLL!!
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the heads up. Weird they don’t advertise this somehow.

@jtwood - what discounted gold are you referring to? Cheaper packs and higher percentages but no gold here.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    I imagine it was not announced because I don't think it was done on purpose.. Someone should tell Brigby about it ;)
  • Tremayne
    And I got 6 masterpieces, 3 lord of extinction (had it already), 1 avatar of woe (had it already), 1 shatterstorm(new) and 1 no mercy(new)

4 neheb and 4 overwhelming Splendor which I already had so ok result
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tremayne said:

@jtwood - what discounted gold are you referring to? Cheaper packs and higher percentages but no gold here.

• Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    jtwood said:
    Tremayne said:

I don't see any sale. Just the same overpriced, not-remotely-a-micro-transaction, currency as usual.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brakkis said:
    jtwood said:
    Tremayne said:

I don't see any sale. Just the same overpriced, not-remotely-a-micro-transaction, currency as usual.
    You're right. Totally my bad on that one.
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    I’m happy I finally got to pull Omni. I thought I’d never pull it. 😊
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    No omni, but enough orbs to craft 9 DOM mythics ;)
  • Mburn7
    I've pulled a surprising number of mythics in GRN Packs the last few days.  Most of them were either dupes or useless (looking at you Legion Warboss), but still, mythics!
  • Tremayne
    Congrats, but sadly my packs have been missing Mythics lately.
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker

I swear, I had like... three today (caved and bought the legacy bundle)... And it's been a good three months since I really started playing and haven't seen more than one...

Not only that, it was one of the two Mythic werewolves that I've been dreaming of for Arlinn.

And thanks to the sale, I picked up Angrath, Bolas 1, Nissa 2, Huatli 1 and 2, and Kiora today (thanks, Google Play gift card)... And will probably get Vraska 1 before this rotates out of vault.

So yeah... pretty happy all told. lol

• Mburn7

I swear, I had like... three today (caved and bought the legacy bundle)... And it's been a good three months since I really started playing and haven't seen more than one...

Not only that, it was one of the two Mythic werewolves that I've been dreaming of for Arlinn.

And thanks to the sale, I picked up Angrath, Bolas 1, Nissa 2, Huatli 1 and 2, and Kiora today (thanks, Google Play gift card)... And will probably get Vraska 1 before this rotates out of vault.

So yeah... pretty happy all told. lol

Nice Pickups!!  And welcome to the forums (and game at large)!