Happy thread

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    And the first MP of the new set is in the library.

just pulled pride of the clouds.
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    And today I welcome Walking Archive to my collection.

The main card I wanted in the Pinkie pack. What were the odds? :blush:
  • Tremayne
    😄 great, I think that WA is the weakest of them all, all it takes is a small fire spell and poof WA is gone up in flames. 🤣😂🤪
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Got myself a Simic Ascendancy, so I'm pretty happy. It makes a really fun deck between a couple Adapt cards and a Galloping Lizrog. Really fun gameplay, something new (for me). Only actually had Ascendancy kick in once before I won the game, but it made my creatures pretty scary even in one hit.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    I’m I’m really happy that when I lose my first game in RT I don’t lose the whole evening’s play time anymore!
  • Tremayne
    @Brigby - great! How does it play? With all the demons in this set, a few shenanigans with cards from the last set should be fun.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tremayne said:
    @Brigby - great! How does it play? With all the demons in this set, a few shenanigans with cards from the last set should be fun.
    He's the only mythic I've gotten so far, and I'm pretty happy with him.  Haven't faced any demons yet, though
  • cmassive13
    cmassive13 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    I think Rakdos is amazing. Plus, there are only 10 Demon creatures in standard (including cards that make Demon tokens), and most of them are pretty bad

I'll be happy to run Rakdos unless I see a dramatic metagame shift (and the Defiler as well, if/when I get him)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Mburn7 said:
    Tremayne said:
    Brigby - great! How does it play? With all the demons in this set, a few shenanigans with cards from the last set should be fun.
    He's the only mythic I've gotten so far, and I'm pretty happy with him.  Haven't faced any demons yet, though
    I think Rakdos is amazing. Plus, there are only 10 Demon creatures in standard (including cards that make Demon tokens), and most of them are pretty bad

I'll be happy to run Rakdos unless I see a dramatic metagame shift (and the Defiler as well, if/when I get him)
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm happy that Brigby plays the game and enjoys the same things we do.
    Also, I'm happy that I opened Lavinia, which has to be the most oppressive card printed in ages.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2019
    Got 4 new mythics (2 exclusive) 2 new rares.
    1 dupe MP, 2 dupe mythic, 15 dupe rares from my 50 hoarding GRNs.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:
    Mburn7 said:
    Tremayne said:
    Brigby - great! How does it play? With all the demons in this set, a few shenanigans with cards from the last set should be fun.

.......that’s why Rakdos is new apps icon?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    fiirst said:
    Just a happy coincidence  :D
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Suuuuuuuuuure it is.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    fiirst said:
    Just a happy coincidence  :D
    Well, out of all the Guild Leaders to represent this forum the Lord of Riots is definitely appropriate  :D
  • Etan0Winters
    Etan0Winters Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I've been having a lot of fun with the new ways to interact with reinforcements B) .  Steampowered Rakdos has brought some life, for me, into red (Steamkin + Judith + Thousand Year Storm).

Oh... and I just got Omniscience...