Happy thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Stormcrow said:
    That's exactly what I did, lol. Gonna be a monster, tearing up Theros block with my Godsend-wielding Hero of the Games. ;)
    Sideboards in Demolish...
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards

I might be slow to catch up, but I have just noticed the timers in the vault. Nice feature!

To elaborate I’m referring to the little countdown in the lower right corner of each set in the vault, which shows how long the set will be available in the vault.

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm loving all the new content, actually made me spend money to support the game for the first time in a while :)
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    688,950 damage, in one turn, to Avacyn (take that!). At least, it would be if it wasn’t spread across a few individually-lethal creatures, but I’ll take it as a personal best.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    688,950 damage, in one turn, to Avacyn (take that!). At least,hg it would be if it wasn’t spread across a few individually-lethal creatures, but I’ll take it as a personal best.
    This is why I love legacy PvE. You can bring the boom. 
  • Bubbles_CS
    688,950 damage, in one turn, to Avacyn (take that!). At least, it would be if it wasn’t spread across a few individually-lethal creatures, but I’ll take it as a personal best.
    New personal best: 6,023,344 (first creature deals 2,834,600). I played the same deck as before, I was just even luckier this time.

My goal was to deal a million damage but I have already surpassed that...what next? A billion damage? :open_mouth:
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    the number of damage you can do in one turn is limited to the highest value of a signed 32bit integer. trying to get higher results in a zero attack power. you can reach those numbers fast by casting the green god repeatly as he doubles the power of your other creatures
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    2,147,483,647 is the value
  • Bubbles_CS
    @naabaldan Thanks for that... you preemptively answered my question (which I think was previously answered somewhere on this forum at some point)

I played the next round with the same deck and at some point my creatures' very-tiny-and-unreadable-without-zoom powers suddenly became zero (not all powers, just the huge ones). Unfortunately, the smallest creature (308 power) was first, so he finished off my opponent before I could find out if the 0 was the actual power of the creature or just the displayed power of the creature.

I went through the battle log to figure out what I was supposed to have achieved:
    Having cast a total of 44 God-Eternal Rhonas, 43 Samut, Voice of Dissent, and 44 Gisa and Geralf (and calculating everything in a spreadsheet including the actual play order), I know that Rhonas had 308 power, calculate that Samut had 106,478,296,441,223 power and G&G had 123,316,046,317,320 power (that's more than 336 trillion damage on board with Samut's double strike). Personally, I'm pretty pleased with this stroke of luck. NOW where do I go from here?
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bringing back the happy thread to share that I achieved two personal goals recently: level 300 and tripling the not-actually-a-tier color mastery threshold of 2500 exp in all five colors.

I kind of wish there was an in-game reward for each 100 levels like there is for each 10 levels. Maybe one of those mythical non-dup legacy packs? Or 5000 orbs to craft a mythic rare?

#Happygoals