Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

If you had to lose someone the first turn, Grocket was the best possible choice. His main contribution is the strike tiles anyway, and those were already in position.

True. If XPool or Carol had been the one who died, I'd have just had to retreat.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Used boosted low level JJ in Sim and loved her so I pulled a bunch of hoard for covers, got 2 extra. Started a cover swap with CS, and now Sim is about to end and I still don't have the replacement covers. Sad thing is, they would have given me enough to champ her, sigh...
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    42 pulls from the covert ops store: 0 cap covers.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anon said:
    My Nico is at 2/5/5.  Then I went and drew 2 yellow covers.  Oh, well, I thought.  At least I've got 2 weeks to see if I can pull a blue, and if not, I can wait to get 1000 HP to roster those two covers, level them a tad, and sell them for 4K.

My queue is now empty except for 1 purple and 4 yellow Nico covers.
    Do they not do the H4H deal anymore?
     It would be a good idea for the OP to check the HfH store, but those offers are never guaranteed. They've never officially said what the parameters are for getting the offer. They've acknowledged the offers exist, and that's about it. 
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dropping my Taco vault hoard of 230 tokens to try for a red War Machine cover. No War Machine, no LT, 150 Health Packs.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    6 more tries coming, then it's hero points time.
  • Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Pulling my 8th black cover for Yondu. Cheezus, does this guy not have any other colors?
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Drawing a Medusa cover for level 279 Medusa.

Noticing the level 280 reward is a Green Bolt cover.

Remembering my 5/1/1 Bolt can't use the cover.

Realizing I'm either going to have to sell Medusa covers (forever or until I somehow cover Bolt) or the first ever 5* champ reward cover I get :'(

5* Champ rewards really really really need to be colorless.

KGB
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    not paying attention to Webbed Wonder and finishing all my sub 1 clears 24 hours ahead of time.....welp playing for progression on this event now. Damn I really could have used that BP cover
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KGB said:
    Drawing a Medusa cover for level 279 Medusa.

Noticing the level 280 reward is a Green Bolt cover.

Remembering my 5/1/1 Bolt can't use the cover.

Realizing I'm either going to have to sell Medusa covers (forever or until I somehow cover Bolt) or the first ever 5* champ reward cover I get :'(

5* Champ rewards really really really need to be colorless.

KGB

Sell the Bolt cover or roster a dupe. It's not Worth holding Medusa back just for that one cover...
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Falcon PvP
    26+ hours left to go in the slice
    Shielded since yesterday
    Break shield to fight 1 match
    Match lasts less than 60 seconds, a win
    Immediately re-shield

= Was attacked 3 times, one of them counting as an unshielded loss

I can understand if it was the last 3 hours. I can even understand if I was trying to win multiple matches between hops. But that's just nonsense, I'm sorry. Stuff like that makes me want to not even try.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another PVP season, another 10-pack of all 2*’s.  Sure, it helps the farm, yadda yadda yadda, but...
    *sigh*
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     Got another unusable Howard in the most recent run of Webbed Wonder. I really needed a purple for my 5/5/2.

Had I gotten a purple, I would have had every 4* besides Jubilee fully covered. Now I sit and wait and hope for a HfH offer in the next two weeks. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
     Got another unusable Howard in the most recent run of Webbed Wonder. I really needed a purple for my 5/5/2.

Had I gotten a purple, I would have had every 4* besides Jubilee fully covered. Now I sit and wait and hope for a HfH offer in the next two weeks. 

And I got a Purple I can't use. Howard's been at 3/4/5 for a year now I Believe, every single run of Webbed Wonder I get Another Purple. Haven't seen any HfH offers for him either...
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got a 6th blue Str5nge and i know it's gonna die on the vine, yet somehow i can't bring myself to sell it outright. 
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulling 50 Classic Legends and pulling ... 4 5* and just one 4* BH. Just a horrible streak overall but at least only 2 unusable covers for characters I don't care for (Elektra/Kraven).
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Beat the 2072 point wave node just now.  After the victory banner flashed the game reloaded and started me back at wave 1 and all of my toons still had the low health they ended the fight at.  Had to retreat since it was thanos and 2 guys with less than 3k health so Thanos would kill them with the first court death.  Really nice way to start the sub.......
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reality Stone Season update. Welcome to the reality of mpq. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reality Stone Season update. Welcome to the reality of mpq. 
    This is just insane.  Absolutly insane.  
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dagnamit, BH Thor in the one colour that is at 5 covers already.