BB 2/3/0 (+1)
    Widow 2/0/4 (+1)
    Strange 1/3/2
    Banner 2/2/4 (+2)
    Hawkeye 4/0/2 (+2)
    Starlord 2/0/5 (+5)
    Doc Ock 0/1/0 (new)

Championed:
    Deadpool, Wolverine, Antman, Thor, Kingpin, Cyclops, Teen Jean, Iceman, Red Hulk, Hulkbuster, Cho, Starlord, Quake, Thing, Miles, Nova, Punisher, Fury, Peggy, Mr F, Drax, Moonknight, X-23, Cage, Gwenpool
    Latest:
    Blade, Medusa, Coulson, Carol, Mordo, Agent Venom, Iron Fist, Gamora, Cloak and Dagger, Riri

Max Covered in Latest12
    Empty

Others:
    R&G 2/5/5
    Sandman 0/1/5 (new)

The Forgotten
    Max Covered:
    Elektra, Venom, Prof X,  Invisible Woman,  Falcon Cap, Ghost Rider, Kate Bishop,  Wasp, Spider Woman, Spidergwen (+1), Carnage (+1)

Those in limbo:
    War Machine 5/4/2 Winter Soldier 5/2/2 Devil Dino Howard

My Prof X Dupe at 5/5/0

All championed. Cap and R&G dupes got champed, Cage, Patch, Kamala, GSBW and Scarlet Witch dupes all in the build phase.

All rostered and at various states of ripeness. Quieter month, so got back on top of the farm.

Pulled my first unusable 5* cover, for BSSM (boooooo), and started putting some iso across into BP. Planning now to hoard until Spiderman hits the tokens, then pulling Latests only with Cp, to see if I can finish SL and chase Parker. Might hoard iso as well to move BP up in a over, rather than incremental pain (or to champ R&G when that final blue cover arrives)

Single 5* Champ life is decent still (I suspect in large part because it's Thanos), 900 is generally straightforward and starting to see how I could hop to 1200, Green tick marks are achievable without too much hassle (and a wide roster comes in handy for throwing characters under the bus).
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 365 seems like a pretty good time for an update.

Overall Status

Shield Level 73. Roster size went from 102 to 112 since the last update. (Though I should have enough HPs for #113 by the end of this PvE, and I have a 5* Spidey cover ready to fill it.) Overall in a slow farm mode -- get 1000 HPs to open a roster spot, then buy tokens until I get a 4 or 5 I don't have.

1-Star

Strategy/Comments: Just Iron Man for now, but we're getting toward the point where once I close out my 4s and 5s, I might go back and add some of the 1s just on principle/to have a full roster. At the very least, I might want a full DDQ team to make that first fight go a little faster.
    Rostered: Iron Man.
    Maxed: Iron Man.

2-Star

Strategy/Comments: Pretty much in farm mode, just ending my 3rd/starting my 4th pass. No real resource crunch at the moment, so mostly just rolling them over when it's convenient. Magneto already started (and already back to 98), big group at 144 ready to go as soon as I have enough covers on them.
    Rostered: ALL except Bagman, if we're even counting him.
    Championed: ALL
    Max Championed: Currently 4 (Daken, Hawkeye, Steve Rogers, Thor) with a couple more coming up through the high 130s. I'll be recycling Cap and Daken when the next PvE rolls over because I have 10+ covers on both; the other two are further away.

3-Star

Strategy/Comments: Everyone except the new-ish Star-Lord is championed. Level wise, the lead group is in the low 200s (Cap, Iron Man, Blade, Patch) and they're spread out pretty evenly back to the low 170s. Favorites used to prioritize HPs and the last few 4* covers I don't have, so the four I need to push to 183 (Mystique, Hood, Bullseye, DocOck) are always on favorite, and when someone is within 2 levels of HPs, I add them as well.
    Rostered: ALL
    Championed: ALL except Star-Lord.
    Max Championed: NONE. (And since the lead group is only around 205, not any time soon.)

4-Star

Strategy/Comments: Almost a full boat -- after getting Devil Dinosaur today, I'm down to 5 left to acquire. For the moment I'm hoarding CPs, but when I get enough HPs to open a roster slot, I open until I get a new 4* or 5*. Favorite strategy is "hi-lo" -- I favorited the three that are champed so they can earn HPs, and then I favorite everyone at the bottom who only has 1 or 2 active powers, just to make them a little viable for required missions and trash clearing. (Except when I have enough HPs for a roster spot, at which point, I switch my favorite to the ones I need.)

I'm also using level 188 as a "staging area" for my incomplete 4s until they're actually ready to champ. Combination of "don't want them to pass my 3s and mess up my scaling" and "conserve ISO since it'll get scarce later". I have 6 at 188 who could go higher (Blade, Riri, Carol, Iron Hobo, Medusa, Luke Cage) and another 3 "natural" 188s (Gamora, Spider-Woman, Venom). At some point I might move the staging area up to 209, but I'm not ready for that yet.
    Rostered: Missing 5 --  Carnage, Ghost Rider, Iceman, Kingpin, Spider-Gwen.
    Championed: Mordo, Gwenpool, Agent Coulson. Just getting started, really.
    Max Championed: NONE

5-Star

Strategy/Comments: Finally underway, but not in any particular hurry -- 7 down, 9 to go (but the new Spidey will make that 10 soon). Not leveling at all -- just leaving them at 255 for now. For the moment I'm hoarding CPs, but when I get enough HPs to open a roster slot, I open tokens until I get a new 4* or 5*. For favorites, one I already have (Black Bolt) and one I want (Silver Surfer at the moment), but when I have 1000HP ready, I deactivate the "one I have". 
    Rostered: Black Bolt, Black Panther, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Iron Man, Star-Lord, Wolverine. Somehow, Star-Lord has five covers -- BP has 2 and everyone else has 1.
    Championed: NONE
    Max Championed: NONE

• Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Previous post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/698692/#Comment_698692 

Had a change of my overall plan - was quite the emotional roller coaster this past week.

I thought I would just put the CP into Hulkbuster then champ him.  However, I noticed that 3* Wolverine (Patch) was approaching 223, which would get me the 14th XFWolv cover.  So, I floated a couple Patch covers until after I gave my 2* Farm some love and also waited to use them until I was within "ISO range" of champing XFWolv.  

Then I took a close look at my other 3*, and remembered that Strang3 gave Nova covers, and he is quickly approaching 223, which will give me my 14th Nova cover.

And since I'll have 2 4*s to champion before I can even get to Hulkbuster, I'll have to give Hulkbuster priority over G4mora to prevent possibly losing that 14th Hulkbuster cover from IM40.  Since G4mora is in the T12, I can just make sure I don't pull any Legendary tokens to prevent getting a 14th cover for her...though I'll make an exception with trying to get 1 cover of the new 5* Spiderman.

So, Now I have to champion XFWolv, then Nova, THEN Hulkbuster, THEN I can champ G4mora.  
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My previous post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/675247#Comment_675247

I'm now on Day 296, SHIELD Rank 78.

:star: 
    Juggernaut + 3 BWs with 5 blue for Alliance TUs.

:star::star:
    All part of the champ farm, except Bag-Man, who is at 1/2/1

:star::star::star:
    36 champed. 7 at 12-13 covers. Sentry at 3/2/5. All rostered.

:star::star::star::star:
    11 champed. Also have Peggy, Spider-Woman, Agent Venom, and Rulk at 12-13 covers. All rostered except Carnage, Devil Dinosaur, Ghost Rider, and X-23. 

:star::star::star::star::star:
    Black Bolt at 1/2/2. Others are at 1-3 covers. All rostered except Spider-Man, Doc Ock, and Star-Lord.

Since my last post in this thread, I've gained around 10 new 4* champs. I'm really feeling the ISO crunch these days, and I've been neglecting my 2* farm and fully covered (but not leveled) 3*s. On the other hand, I have an abundance of HP, so roster slots are no longer issues.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

Last update: October 24th
    Since then, I've earned:
    5* covers - 11
    4* covers - 169
    3* covers - 402

Notable additions:
    5* - Surfer is now champed at 452, OML and Phoenix are 453 and 454. 24 covers between all other 5s.

4* - 27 are champed, with Drax currently on his way to be #28.
    7 are fully covered, underleveled
    9 are between 8 and 12 covers, with Medusa and Agent Venom at 8 due to t10 in release PVE/t5 in release PVP.

3* - Strange is champed at 167. Besides him, champs range from 232 (Hulk) to 197 (Cyclops). Starting to get into the 2nd 4* rewards and more CP/LTs

Last update: December 11th
    In that time, I've applied:
    12 5* covers
    153 4* covers
    346 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 456, OML/SS at 453. 33 covers combined on all other 5s (missing Thanos)

4* - 33 are champed, with Thing currently on his way to be #34.
    5 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_thing.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_katebishop.pngicon_blade.png
    5 are between 10 and 12 covers, and the new Marvel is a sad 4 covers.
    medusa_icon.pngicon_venom.pngicon_moonknight.pnghoward_icon.pngwasp_icon.png

3* - Strange is champed at 174, Thanos is 3/4/3. Besides them, champs range from 238 (Storm/Vision) to 202(Cyclops). 16 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.

Last update: January 16th
    25 5* covers
    255 4* covers
    433 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 459, SS to 455, and OML remains at 453. 53 covers combined on all other 5s, with Strange at 9 and the rest at 2-6 covers.

4* - 41 are champed.
    3 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_moonknight.pngicon_venom.pngRiri_Icon.png
    3 are between 7 and 8 covers
    icon_caroldanvers.png Coulson and Mordo

3* - Strange is champed at 183, Thanos is champed at 174. Besides them, champs range from 252 (Storm) to 216(Deadpool). 35 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.
    Last update: March 6th
    25 5* covers
    246 4* covers
    494 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix (459), Surfer (456), and OML (454) are still my only champs.  76 covers combined on all other 5s, with Strange at 12 and the rest at 5-8 covers.

4* - 46 are champed.  Moon Knight is level 260 and will be my next champ. Then I have Hobo Fist at 9 covers, C&D at 6, both soft capped.

3* - R&G and GSBW became my first two to hit 266, passing Storm due to vaulting. Thanos, Strange, and Hawkguy are my BH, and are now at 207, 206, and 176, respectively.  All others are between 260 and 223.
    Last update: April 23rd
    Covers added:
    5* - 28
    4* - 182
    3* - 332

Notable stats:
    5* - Phoenix (460), Surfer (458), and OML (454) will soon be joined by Panther in the champed 5s camp. Pulling classics is causing everyone to slowly move up, although wasted covers may start being a concern.
    12 covers - Strange (5/5/3)
    11 covers - Cap (4/2/5)
    9 covers - Goblin (1/4/4)
    8 covers - Hawkeye (1/3/4), Iron Man (5/2/1), BSSM (1/2/5), BW (2/2/4), Hulk (2/3/3)
    7 covers - Thanos (2/1/4)
    5 covers - Bolt (2/1/2)
    2 covers - Star-Lord (0/1/1)

4* - 49 are champed.  R&G and Gamora both have 5 covers.  Cyclops is highest at 328 due to bonus heroes, with next 3 at 314, 312, 309, and 308.

3* - Kamala, Cap, Storm, and Patch are at 266, making 6 max 3*.  I have dupes for 5 of them, although only one is champed. Thanos (232) and Strange (233) have started passing non-token 3*, so now I change my BH to the lowest 3 3* every week.  Star-Lord is my only unchamped 3*, Hawkeye is lowest champ at 194, and everyone else is 227-264.
    Last update: June 2nd
    Covers Added:
    5* - 24
    4* - 253
    3* - 331

Notable stats:
    5* - Phoenix (460), Surfer (460), and OML (454) have been joined by Panther (453) and Hawkeye (450), so I'm up to 5 5* champs.
    Have wasted 2 BSSM, 1 GG, and soon to be 1 Strange cover due to pulling classics
    12 covers - Strange (5/5/2), Cap (5/2/5)
    11 covers - Iron Man (5/3/3), Goblin (2/4/5)
    9 covers - Widow (2/2/5)
    8 covers - BSSM (1/2/5), Hulk (2/3/3)
    7 covers - Star-Lord (2/4/1), Thanos (2/1/4)
    6 covers - Bolt (2/1/3)
    1 cover - Doc Ock (0/0/1)

4* - 51 are champed.  Wasted 8 R&G yellows due to unbalanced pulls.  Sandman at 10 covers, Vulture at 6
    5 highest are Cyclops (332), Gwenpool (326), Medusa (321), Riri (317), and Spider-Woman (315).

3* - Up to 15 3* at 266. 12 of those are in tokens. Not counting covers on dupes in my total above.  I have dupes for all 15, with 5 champed, 4 at 13 covers, and the rest scattered.  Star-Lord is 195 (30 covers gained!), Hawkguy is 221, and the rest are 233-265.

• vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Haven't updated in a while - have been a bit more casual due to life :-/

Last post is here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/681388#Comment_681388

I'm now at level 100 (YAY!) - was previously at 94 (on May 15th).  Full Roster is in my sig

These were my plans from last time (5/15), with my progress in bold:

• Pulling all my LTs I get until 5* Star-Lord gets added.  Then it's hoarding season for 3 months (have absolutely no desire for him unless he gets changed soon).  I kept pulling after SL was added because I wanted more covers for Clint. Hoarding season has now begun in earnest since he's out of packs now.
    • Get Coulson Champed Done :)
    • Get the rest of my 2* farm back in swing Done :)  Already recycled everyone from last time
    • Getting Thanos up to 315 and soft-capping him for now Didn't follow through on this one, needed to use ISO elsewhere. Since I'm pretty casual in PVP it's no biggie for me to wait.
    • Get 3* Wolvie back to champ status after selling him max-champed Done :) Also did this with Dr. Strange and GSBW
    • Build dupes of 3*s that I'll be reluctant to sell once I max-champ them. I did this with Doc Strange.  Ended up selling his max version shortly after my dupe was champed because I really needed the ISO.  Next time I'm going to be more patient.  Have 2 empty slots ready for dupes (or new 4*s)

As for the rest of my roster:

5 Stars:
    Not much has changed here, all though I've gotten a few more covers for Hawkeye.  Usable (at least for PVE) are these guys:

Thanos (5/4/4) - 286
    Black Panther (3/4/4) - 255
    Hawkeye (2/5/3) - 278

I've stopped using OML in PVE (2/3/2) since the nerf, cause I'm having more fun with other 4*s and the 5*s above.  I have all other 5*s except for Spiderman, and none are really that usable, although sometimes I'll use Black Widow (1/2/2) just for fun.  

Plans: I'm hoping within the next month or two to bring Thanos, BP and Clint to 300.  I always say i'm going to hoard my LTs, but this time i mean it since Clint is gone from packs.  I'll wait until Doc Oc and Star Lord are out of rotation.

4 Stars:
    Increased my champs from 25 to 29.  Added Coulson, Iron Fist, Gwenpool and Mordo.  Riri will be #30.  Leading the way are Blade (299), Medusa (295), Cyclops (291) and Carol (289).  And yes I'm one of those people using either Carol, Medusa, Peggy, Blade and/or Janet constantly.  Carol, Coulson and 5* Clint are also really fun (Hawkguy works too, but no rainbow :( )

13 others (not including RiRi) are fully covered.  I would probably prioritze X-23 or Kate out of those, but the covers will probably dictate who's next.

Feeling sad that I'm still not fully covered on Moon Knight or Winter Soldier. Don't know when that'll happen.

Excited to get Gamora and R&G fully covered and champed.  Still missing Vulture.

3 Stars:
    I finally champed Doc Oc.  The only 3* left to champ is Star-Lord.  He's fully covered, so if I get an extra I'll probably just go ahead and champ him.

After recycling Patch, he's now champed and at 183.  I've also recycled and champed Dr. Strange (183) and GSBW (172).  I don't think I'm going to do that again until I have dupes champed and fairly close to being maxed.

Cage and Cap are now max-champed. R&G, BP and Switch will be maxed soon.

2 & 1 Stars: 
    Farm is now going strong.  Have 6 currently champed and 7 rebuilding after recently maxing them.  Should max Ms. Marvel soon (she's at 143).  Will use the ISO to champ RiRi.

No changes at the 1 star level (still just Juggs).

Until next time...

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last time: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/697885/#Comment_697885

Now: day 425, SR 90.5, 134 roster slots.

I have some.

I have some.

All champed, only Sentry and Star-lord are yet to give me a 4* cover, and both are very close. At the other end, Super Steve continues to lead the charge, at level 239.

It's been a great month for champ levels, and a really poor one for covering GotG. Gamora did manage to get 3 useable covers, but R&G only got one. Sandman got five. #nojustice.

I managed to scrape tenth in Vulture's release event, so he's now at 7 covers. One behind R&G. #foreverbitter.

Riri continues to stalk me, and is now at level 298.

I've temporarily made R&G my sole BH. Once I champ them (ha!), it'll go back to Teen Jean.

"Lucked" into covers for Star-lord and Doc Oc, so new Spidey and Cap are the only ones I'm missing now. They're still all just meat-shields, though.

~~~

I'm accumulating Iso now, with nothing much to spend it on. It's nice and all, but I'm worried if I don't pull a useful cover soon I'm going to do something rash like level up XFW. Currently at ~665k, which won't last long when covers do come, but still.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Recently champed Wasp and Riri. A heroic from a 2* champ reward gave me my 12th R/G putting them at 2/5/5. Was planning on opening legendaries tomorrow but with only 100k, and needing to champ Ares soon, I'll hold off a bit. Such is the life of an MPQ farmer. Sell a few maxed characters and swim in the iso, champ some 4s, start saving up some iso then the bill for champing another 2* comes in unexpectedly. Sure, you could let those 2s in your queue expire, or sell them for a little iso, but that's just throwing some sweet sweet champ rewards away.
  • Landale
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Previous post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/700372/#Comment_700372

It figures that a new monkey wrench would be thrown into the mix.

I wound up inadvertently getting a 14th cover for Gamora before I got around to Hulkbuster, so I had to champion XFWolv, then Gamora, then Nova, and finally Hulkbuster.

So, I finished champing Gamora and Nova (love them both), and now I'm working on Hulkbuster (only 130k ISO to go).

However, Loki gave me my 14th cover for Eddie Venom.  So, now after Hulkbuster I have to try to champion Eddie Venom before his cover expires (in 12d).  THEN, maybe I'll get to finally champion HoboFist and be able to pull to start pulling the hoard of LTs and CP I've been accruing.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Last time I posted, I had 5 of the latest 12 4* unchamped with three characters targeted for near-term investment.  As of today

1* - max Juggernaut and Spidey, so Juggs doesn't get lonely. 2 copies of MBW for teamups, and Yelena max-covered at Lv 1, because sometimes Bagman needs company.

2* - All cycling, except Bagman, who is champed and 30 levels shy of max.  I'm mostly caught up in terms of Iso input - they're all at the highest level they can be until more covers come, so my farm is well stocked.  Not bothering to dupe - 1 cover at level 15 is enough to do what they need to do so long as I've got 3 champs to finish DDQ quickly.

3* - all champed, two dupes (IM40 and Switch).  I've been holding back a bit on aggressive shielding and token purchases to allow me an extra slot every few weeks beyond the 4* and 5* releases to build more dupes.  I don't know how many of those I'll make quite yet.  Maybe all of them, maybe just the handful that are valuable outside essentials.

4* - all rostered except Mockingbird.  Of the token 12 Gamora's at 12 covers, Sandman's at 11, Vulture at 4, and the rest are champed.  30 total champs, with 11 vaulted at max covers.  Highest champ is C4rol at 298.

5* - Only Ock not rostered.  Only OML max covered.  Everyone else is 8 or lower.  I haven't champed OML yet because I'm afraid to jump into the 5* morass with him alone, but my alliance commander did it and seems to be doing well, so I'm thinking about it.

From here, priority 1 is keeping up with token 12 - Gamora and Sandman ought to be up shortly, and I might have enough on hand to champ them when the covers are complete rather than earning it while the timer ticks.  Vulture and Mockingbird will be awhile before I have to worry about them.  So after Gamora and Sandman my options are
    1) Champ OML
    2) Softcap viable 5* around 375 (where OML currently is)
    3) Work on some vaulted 4*

I lean toward option 2.  I've only got two characters (surfer and hawkeye) that can move significantly past starting level, but being able to use them with OML for a full 5* team without impacting scaling is attractive.  Of the available 4* there's no one I'm dying to champ.  I've sold off Thing covers several times in favor of token 12.  Jean Grey, Wasp, and Quake are the frontrunners for game utility.  I'd hop on the Carnage bandwagon but he's only at 12 covers and I don't particularly want to spend the CP to get him to champ.  Plus if they implement decoupled PvP rewards defense won't matter quite so much.

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    Not quite sure how to quote/reply to my old posts on the new forums, spoiler tags don't show up. Also so much more laggy to type, not sure if I'd want to try!

First set where I was tracking:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/557684/#Comment_557684
    Seven seasons tracked, had only five champ 4* and not all champed 3* when I started posting in this thread. Ah, memories!

Second set where I was tracking:
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/662009/#Comment_662009
    Looks like eight more seasons tracked there.

Last season: rushed to champ Thanos, opened hoard to get more levels on him - opened 3 Thanos and last 4 BP I needed, so forced to hoard again. Got to where I could champ BP late in season and opened 2nd part of hoard (fully) - pulled no BP and forced into two 4* champs, started hoarding 3rd time for final week of season.

3* changes: SL rostered, not champed. Three 266 (+2, Cage/Grocket), all three dupes started. Patch/BPKK/Mag/SG/BE/Blade/Cap/Rag/BW all 255+, all BH until I stop chasing LT.

4* changes C&D rostered. 37 champed (+2: Gwenpool, Mordo). 9 at 172 (+duck).

Vaulted 4* status: Unchamped Wasp about to join my six other ignored , vaulted 4*'s (PX/WM/GR/IW/Drax/MrF [/Duck]). Drew to champ BP - instead drew SEVEN Gwenpool and SEVEN Mordo - raced to champ both. Venom/Riri unchamped with 13 covers, IF/C&D don't have 13.

5* changes: No daily drop and haven't pulled a classic for three seasons, no changes there. Thanos 453 (+3), 3/5/45BP (+4, one was bonus hero), HE 1/3/2 (+6). No 5k iso [whoops, I mean no SL]

145/156 Roster spots (+9 used, prepping for more dupe 3*'s, added all the 1*'s again).
    498cp/12LT - pulled at start of season after champing Thanos, started hoarding again near end of season when I pulled to 13 BP.
    Level 104 (+4)
    Day 1137 ; next daily drops - (third) War Machine, not champed and will be wasted, can't waste iso on vaulted characters.

Next season plan: Still hoarding so I don't waste BP if I pull any. Will hoard until SL goes into 5* tokens, then pull everything and hope to champ BP within two weeks.

After that I may move back to classics, depends on HE status. Also will work on last couple remaining non-champed non-vaulted 4*'s, Riri first.
    Last season:

3* SL champed. 10x266 (+7), all re-rostered and first dupe copy 3* champed (Cap). After >os left latest, only <os BH until done (currently 233)

4* Changes: Riri, Venom champed. C&D 12 covers, Grocket/Gamora each 5. Only those three unchamped and unvaulted, 6+Duck vaulted unchamped.

5* Changes: Pulled hoard day before Thanos left, continuing to pull LT's until BP leaves but saving CP. Thanos 462 (+9, two from BH), BP 463 (+13 somehow), HE 2/3/4 (+3), SL 1/0/0 (+1).

153/156 roster spots (+8 used, dupe 3*'s piling up, +R&G/Gamora/5SL)
    485cp/0LT (pulled all the day before Thanos left, that is CP since then)
    Level 109 (+5)
    Day 1165

Next season plan: Maybe go back to the wasteland that is classics. Hopefully champ C&D.

Last season:

3* 19x266 (+9), four dupe copies champed (+3), six more dupes at 13 covers, Thanos BH at 260.
    4* C&D champed, Gamora champed, Grocket 13 covers + 4 in queue, should get champed in next 10 days. Only Sandman, 6+Duck unchamped. BH Carol at 330, 317 next biggest.
    5*: Pulled CP after BP entered classics, pulling LT's to try to finish HE. HE 3/4/5 (if swap accepted) (+3), SL 3/1/4 (sad +7), Ock 0/0/0. BP 464 (+1) Thanos 467 (+5, two or three from BH), OML 451 (+2, leveled from 435) SS 451 (+2, leveled from 356), Phx 459 (+1), 453 Strange (+0), 4/4/1 Cap (+1 Daily drop), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0), 2/2/2 BB (+1), 5/3/1 BW (+2), 2/4/1 Hulk (+2).

5* Dupes: Phx 0/1/0, SS 3/0/1, GG 0/2/0 (+1), BSSM 1/0/0 (+1 - CS WOULD NOT SWAP, despite that I have never had a one-time exemption and many team-mates got one this same season!)

164/166 roster spots (+9 used, +Sandman new)
    0cp/LT
    Level 113 (+4)
    Day 1192

Next season plan: Finish Grocket, giving 11/12 latest done (again). Rebuild 2* Farm and re-champ several 3*'s.

Last season:

3* 21x266 (+2), 14 dupe copies champed (+10), four more dupes at 13 covers. BHing either LR characters or next-PVP characters if not maxed.
    4* Vulture rostered (level 172 soon, 2/2/5) Sandman to 172 (1/3/5), Grocket champed. BH Carol 342 (+12, about half and half covers/bonus) Not champed: Duck, PX, IW, MrF, Drax, GR, WM, Wasp. Drew Wasp, WM, MrF today with un-announced token change (27 draws).
    5* Pulled latest until 13 covers for HE (+1), then hoarded until today, leaving HE at 255. Hoped to pull many 4*'s to use - but tokens suddenly changed, and had four wasted. SL 3/2/5 (+2), Ock 1/2/3 (+6), Spidey 1/1/0 (+2)
    Have opened Classics with CP: Thanos +1 (468, possibly BH), BP + 1 (465), Strange +1 (454), SS +1 (452), 4/5/2 Cap +2, 2/5/1 Hulk +1. Had some HUGE dry streaks in here, very low pull season. Wish they'd fix that....

171/173 roster spots (two empty, +Spiderman + Vulture, +many 3* dupes)
    Level 118 (+5...nervous this is getting close to "cap"...)
    Day 1222, only 4* Cycs coming up in rewards for a few months. 5*'s WAY to far apart after this many days played.

Next season: champ more dupe 3* as covers arrive. Hoard ISO in between, champ Sandman/Vulture if possible, old 4*'s if not or start on HE if I randomly draw him (may hoard CP to prevent that)
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have zero clue what my roster plans are anymore. I have rethink the entire dynamic now.
  • Landale
    Options
    Previous Post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/707549/#Comment_707549

Well...now that vaulting is done, I decided to pull my 7 LTs I had saved up, and wound up getting a 14th Peggy cover.

So...with 78k to go in champing Hulkbuster, and a 14th Eddie Venom and 14th Peggy cover in waiting, I am going to just hoard ISO after champing Hulkbuster see where I'm at when Eddie Venom comes close to expiring.  Push comes to shove, I champ Peggy over him, but if I can get both, that would be awesome.  I have 5 2*s within 10 levels of being maxed out, plus another 2 SHIELD ranks giving 45k each (I can average 1 rank a week pretty easily), so it's possible I may be able to sell them and get the ISO I need.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shield rank 106 (+3)

At 255 unless otherwise stated
    Thanos 453
    Black Panther 450
    OML 3/3/3 360
    Pheonix 4/3/2
    Silver surfer 3/2/5
    BSS 4/3/5
    Goblin 2/1/2
    Cap 2/2/3
    IM 1/2/1
    BB 2/3/0
    Widow 2/0/4
    Strange 1/3/2
    Banner 2/2/4
    Hawkeye 4/0/2
    Starlord 2/1/5 (+1)
    Doc Ock 1/2/1 (+3)
    Spiderman 1/2/1 (new)

Championed:
    Deadpool, Wolverine, Antman, Thor, Kingpin, Cyclops, Teen Jean, Iceman, Red Hulk, Hulkbuster, Cho, Starlord, Quake, Thing, Miles, Nova, Punisher, Fury, Peggy, Mr F, Drax, Moonknight, X-23, Cage, Gwenpool
    Latest:
    Blade - leaving @316, Medusa, Coulson, Carol, Mordo, Agent Venom, Iron Fist, Gamora, Cloak and Dagger, Riri, Rocket & Groot (new champ)

Max Covered in Latest12
    Empty

Others:
    Sandman 5/2/3 (+6)

The Forgotten
    Max Covered:
    Elektra, Venom, Prof X,  Invisible Woman,  Falcon Cap, Ghost Rider, Kate Bishop,  Wasp, Spider Woman, Spidergwen, Carnage, War Machine (+2)

Those in limbo:
    Winter Soldier 5/3/4 (+2), Devil Dino, Howard

My Prof X Dupe at 5/5/0

All championed. 12 max champed, 1 at 265. All have dupes, Cap, R&G and Kamala champed.

All rostered and at various states of ripeness.

Saw the stats on Spiderman, and held on to Cp and LTs. Used the CP in his cover store, then saved until he hit the LTs. Good start for him.

I'll be all in on Latest draws for the foreseeable, with a view to covering Star Lord before he drops out. If I manage that, may consider waiting until Doc Ock drops out before I spend more (depending on how close to 13 he is at that point).

Towards the end of the last season, I hit 1200 3 events in a row (Carol was kicking butt good style alongside Thanos and some very high 3*s), so plan is to push for 1200 as many times as possible this season.
    With that in mind, I champed Black Panther - gosh, with Thanos they make a mighty fast team. MMR has taken a kick up as expected.

Blade rolls out of tokens at 316, which is higher than I expected, and Carol is at 311, though have her set as my only BH as I'm looking to push her up as high as possible before she leaves the tokens, with a view to getting her into a position to work well in a multiple 5* roster. The 60k health versions I saw cutting about in the last few events have inspired me.

Typed this up on my phone a couple of days back, and them the end of vaulting hit. Cannae be bothered redoing it, but strategy remains the same regardless - try to get 5* Spiderman, try to get Carol as high as possible, try to get more 3*s to 266. With the end of vaulting, at least the 3*s that were dropped out will start to get into good reward territory at some point.

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    dr tinykittylove said:
    Preseason update 1st July. 
    starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Oml L465 +2
    Phx L458 +0
    SS L461 +0
    Black Bolt L454 +0
    Widow L454 +0
    IM46 L454 +2
    BSS L451 +0
    5trange L453 +1
    Cap L453 +0
    Thanos L455 +0
    BP L453 +2
    Banner L451 +0
    Hawkeye L452 +2
    GG L451 +1 
    Starlord 3/0/0 +2 (1 BH) 
    Doc Ock 2/1/2 +4

2nd season in a row where 5*s have felt comparatively scarce, but looking at real overall numbers,  my patient alliance-mates listening to me gripe probably want to chuck me off a cliff. It is in fact lower than odds given my earn rate for cp/lts, but not extremely below par and  I have had stupid luck to more than balance it for many, many seasons. I'm going to keep complaining that RNGesus is a bad, bad deity to depend on for progression and this really, really needs to change.

I champed 4x5*s in the first 3 weeks of June - BP, Banner, Hawkeye, Goblin. It was crazy grinding and gambling on BH to send my beloved  3* farm to the knackers. It can be done. I advise against following in my footsteps.

Starlord continued to scorn and avoid me, then took pity after a stretch of 0/30 (assorted lts)  to grace my roster with his epic presence. He is now a lordly 3/0/0. I anticipate tears.

Doctor Octopus felt sorry for me and gifted me with 4 additional covers to end the season at 2/1/2. If I'd been opening latests instead of classics with cp I am afraid to imagine how big he might have become. 

Still feeling at a loss now that I have no more 13 cover 5*s to champ. 

starpng starpng starpng starpng 
    Perhaps you are thinking, oh poor foolish tinykitty, what of your 4*s? How many covers you must have sold for Grocket and Gamora. 

Well yes.  I did sell a few. I also champed Grocket and Gamora. Because I'm a tinykitty who doesn't give up. 

NEW: Sandman 2/3/5.

starpng starpng starpng 
    Of the Original 40 before the 5+3 double releases started, 9 survive. 20 have been rechamped to date. 11 dupes waiting to be rechamped now that I am done with 5s and 4s.

NEW: Starlord champed.  I'm a 3* transitioner!

starpng starpng 
    So many dupes. I cycled out my maxed carol and replaced her with Torch, Bullseye and Thor.

Bagman count: I think I have been understandably distracted. Not sure if 2 or 4 or 5. But definitely got a few. More than 5tarlord. 

Going to go back to basics... Rebuild my poor farm. Ragequit. Or something. 
    Pre-season update 30th July. 
    Oml L465 +0
    Phx L458 +0
    SS L463 +2
    Black Bolt L455 +1
    Widow L454 +0
    IM46 L456 +2 (+1 from Resupply) 
    BSS L453 +2
    5trange L453 +0
    Cap L453 +0
    Thanos L455 +0
    BP L453 +0
    Banner L451 +0
    Hawkeye L454 +2
    GG L451 +0
    Starlord 4/1/2 +4
    Doc Ock 3/2/2 +2
    Spidey 0/0/2 +2

Again, curious phenomenon where I have a mostly dry season and then end up pulling a few 5*s to wrap up before I start the new season, bringing my rates up to not horrible.

17 covers total added, one being IM46 from resupply, which was sweet. May have mixed up the actual numbers, I've been short on sleep all month. 

Starlord finally took mercy and deigned to visit me. Him and Ock both up to 7 covers. I'm conflicted... Will I be able to finish them...? Should I try?  

New to roster:
    Vulture 0/2/4
    Mockingbird 0/1/1

Sandman champed.

starpng starpng starpng
    Have not needed to sell any more max champs, though I've had to shed a few covers I didn't have iso to rechamp in time. 

Left 3 to rechamp. Can't quite believe my champ rate. 

starpng starpng 
    Cycling through my champ-n-sell cycle faster than expected due to a rash of 2*s in tokens. 

Bagman count: 1 :(

Halfway past rank 122 now. When are we getting new shield ranks? 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Click to see my update from the beginning of July, and the link in my sig for my full roster:

DAY: 423
    SCL RANK: 87 (1879/3200)
    ROSTER SLOTS: 120
    4* ISO SHORTAGE: 185,388
    OVERALL ISO SHORTAGE: 1,564,913 
    starpng
    1. Iron Man Level 50 5/4/4
    2. Juggernaut Level 40 5/5
    3. Spider-Man Level 50 5/4/4
    Got the last Spidey covers I needed to get him to Level 50. No change.
    starpng starpng
    I've got all the starpng starpng characters (except Bagman) rotating through the farm. As soon as one gets champed, I hold on to any of their covers I draw until I get 13 covers, then sell the champ and re-roster and champ them. If I don't have the right mix of covers in a two week span, then I just sell and re-roster with what I have and champ when I get to 13. No change.
    starpng starpng starpng
    Every single starpng starpng starpng character is rostered and champed, including Star-Lord. Character levels range from Iron Man at Level 238 to Star-Lord at 174. Gamora (Level 209) is currently my only bonus hero at this tier, in an effort to get the yellow Star-Lord at level 223. It's one of the few covers I lack at the 4* level.
    It's been a bit slower this month. I've only champed two more characters: Gwenpool and Iron Fist. But the slowdown in champs has allowed me to put some ISO in some characters that had been sitting underleveled for quite awhile. 
    I have every starpng starpng starpng starpng rostered. My champs range from Blade at Level 287 to Luke Cage at Level 273. Other characters range from Peggy (5/5/2 Level 250), War Machine (2/5/5 Level 250), and Wolverine (4/4/4 but Level 229) to Chulk and Sandman (1/0/1 and 0/1/1, both Level 74). Most of them are still toward that lower end, and with vaulting/bonus heroes they might stay that way for a bit. Only a handful lack at least one cover in each color. I'm at least able to play at a level that I can usually get T10 in SCL7, which is good for a cover, plus another through progression. Crashes are still a bit hit or miss; I'm in a spot where I'm more likely to win for the next couple rotations at least.
    1. Thanos Level 255 5/1/4
    2. Black Panther Level 255 5/3/5
    3. Dr. Strange Level 255 1/1/3
    4. Hawkeye Level 255 4/0/1
    5. Iron Man Level 255 0/0/1
    6. Silver Surfer Level 255 0/0/1
    7. Green Goblin Level 255 0/1/0
    8. Star-Lord Level 255 0/0/1
    Got a few more 5* covers and characters, but still not putting any ISO into them yet. Still trying to catch up with my 4*s. But the biggest development is that I managed to get my first fully covered character, an organically covered 5/3/5 Black Panther. I'm still not planning on adding any ISO for a bit. Maybe when the hypothetical scaling changes take effect.
    WHAT'S NEXT?
    I doubt I'll add any more at the starpng tier.
    The starpng starpng farm is going strong and I plan to keep rotating them through.
    I pretty much already covered my plans for the starpng starpng starpng tier above. Once I get Gamora to 223, I'll switch to Rocket and Groot (Level 227) to try to get them to Level 265 for the Drax red cover. I'm hoping to make it happen before 3* champ rewards change, as I can no longer rely on Heroes for Hire to get these covers. That should keep me busy for awhile.
    As far as the starpng starpng starpng starpng tier goes, I've been saving LTs and CP and opening them in mini-bursts as 5*s rotate out of Latest and 4*s get vaulted. Now that BP is covered, I may continue hoarding for a bit, but I also might see how things shake out with 5* Spider-Man. Depending on what kind of store he has, I might try and get as many covers as I can, then wait until Star-Lord and Doc Ock rotate out, as I'm not terribly interested in them. I can win some Crashes, but those are still more infrequent, so it's not really a reliable source for LTs. I am trying to get to at least 575 in each PvP event for the 10 CP. Iceman was my only bonus hero, and it's gotten him up to 4/2/1 Level 131. Spider-Gwen is now my sole bonus hero, in an effort to get her red cover. It's one of the few covers I lack in the tier. I had been planning on using Heroes for Hire to get this cover, until that whole thing blew up.
    I've maintained VIP status since November, but just recently let it expire, due to the Heroes for Hire debacle. If things improve, I may go back to VIP, but not while HfH exists in its current format.
    I've been catching up on my underleveled characters at the 4* tier. The plan is to get any of the Current 12 leveled up, then go back and level the vaulted characters, especially if it will make a difference for their Crash.

So let's get on with it.

DAY: 450
    SCL RANK: 91 (1827/3425)
    ROSTER SLOTS: 122
    4* ISO SHORTAGE: 355,453 (plus a 25,000 champ fee for two characters, for a total of 380,453)
    OVERALL ISO SHORTAGE: 1,789,317 (plus that 25K champ fee and whatever the champ fee is for a 5* for a total of at least 1,814,317)

starpng
    1. Iron Man Level 50 5/4/4
    2. Juggernaut Level 40 5/5
    3. Spider-Man Level 50 5/4/4

starpng starpng
    I've got all the starpng starpng characters (except Bagman) rotating through the farm. As soon as one gets champed, I hold on to any of their covers I draw until I get 13 covers, then sell the champ and re-roster and champ them. If I don't have the right mix of covers in a two week span, then I just sell and re-roster with what I have and champ when I get to 13. No change.

starpng starpng starpng
    Every single starpng starpng starpng character is rostered and champed. Character levels range from Iron Man at Level 251 to Hood at 181. I got Gamora (Level 223) to the yellow Star-Lord cover. She's still a bonus hero as I at least want to get her to the LT at 227. I've added Rocket and Groot (235) in an effort to get them to 265 for Drax's red cover and Hulk (217) to get the blue Chulk cover at 223. Drax red and Chulk blue are the only covers in the 4* tier I'm missing. Also added Doc Ock (182) and Hood (181) to get them their 4* reward covers at 183.

I champed two more characters this month: Cloak and Dagger and Peggy. War Machine and X-Force Wolverine are fully covered, but sitting at Level 250 lacking ISO to champ them right now, since I chose to put some ISO in some characters that had been sitting underleveled for quite awhile instead. Champ total is 13, plus two more fully covered.

I have every starpng starpng starpng starpng rostered. My champs range from Blade at Level 290 to Peggy at Level 270. Beyond War Machine (3/5/5), and Wolverine (4/5/4) at Level 250, I have Mr. Fantastic (3/3/5) and Rocket and Groot (2/5/4) at Level 229 to Chulk (1/0/1) at Level 74. I feel like I'm slowly getting some of these lower end characters pulled up. I have a number in the 188-168 range with another bunch in the 152-127 range. The rest are 115 and below. I'm at least able to play at a level that I can usually get T10 or T5 in SCL7 or SCL8, which is good for a 1-3 covers, plus another through progression. Crashes are coming along, and I've been on a winning streak for the last month or two.

1. Thanos Level 255 5/1/4
    2. Black Panther Level 255 5/3/5
    3. Hawkeye Level 255 4/0/1
    4. Dr. Strange Level 255 1/1/3
    5. Spider-Man Level 255 0/2/0
    6. Iron Man Level 255 0/0/1
    7. Silver Surfer Level 255 0/0/1
    8. Green Goblin Level 255 0/1/0
    9. Star-Lord Level 255 0/0/1

Got one more 5* character, but still not putting any ISO into them yet. Still trying to catch up with my 4*s. Once that happens, I might bring up the ones I can to Level 280 or 290 or so. Basically nothing ahead of my 4*s, at least not until the hypothetical scaling changes take effect.

WHAT'S NEXT?
    I doubt I'll add any more at the starpng tier.

The starpng starpng farm is going strong and I plan to keep rotating them through.

I pretty much already covered my plans for the starpng starpng starpng tier above, at least in terms of Bonus Heroes. Now that vaulting seems to be over, I think my strategy will be to try and use Bonus Heroes to pull up the characters that were left behind during vaulting. I'm also starting to get to the point where I need to consider adding roster slots for dupes. Well, for IM40 at least. RNG decided to bless me with covers for him. I've seen others say they start a dupe once the original gets to Level 257, and I think that will be my strategy as well. This should keep me busy for awhile.

As far as the starpng starpng starpng starpng tier goes, I blew the CP I had going for 5pidey covers. Only got two, but added some champ levels and covers for 4* characters. I'm hoarding LTs and CP until Doc Ock rotates out and hoping that the next two 5*s will be better. So I'm not seeing a ton of action at this tier. Most cover acquisitions come through progression and placement in both PvE and PvP. Last season was the first I got 900 in almost every PvP and hit 10K for the season overall.

At first I was a little bummed to see that my ISO debt jumped from the last report, as I had brought up a number of underleveled characters that had been sitting for a long time. But most of those were lower level. I also picked up several covers through PvP events and had to level some of those characters as well. Lastly some of the covers I picked up were for characters at higher levels, thus adding more to the debt. So while the debt went up, its not spread out over so many characters. As I'm judging progress more on the percentage of characters at their level max, I'm still considering it progress. I only have five not at the current max level, whereas last update I had probably more than a dozen.

I'm hoping to get Coulson's yellow cover from the current PvP and also to place well in Meet Rocket and Groot. If I do, I'll be able to champ R&G, and Coulson will be able to get to Level 229. Now that vaulting seems to be over, I think my plan is to still put ISO towards the Latest 12 and then go back and give it to vintage characters where possible. I'm hoping to get everyone caught up this season and maybe put some ISO into my 5*s. We'll have to see how PvP shakes out though and which covers I get through progression.

Spider-Gwen was my sole bonus hero when I was chasing 5pidey covers, and she went from 2/0/2 Level 106 to 3/3/3 Level 188. I've switched it over to Drax for now, hoping to get red or 3* Rocket and Groot to 265, whichever comes first. After that, I'll probably use it like the 3* tier, and try and pull up some of my lower covered characters.

I let my VIP status lapse a bit in the wake of the Heroes for Hire debacle. I'm still not a fan of that change, but vaulting seems to be over. They did have a sale for VIP through the Amazon App Store though, and I wasn't able to resist it for five bucks. I was gonna be one and done, but with the end of vaulting, I'll probably renew.

• Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So now that the vaulting situation is re-altered and I've binged out my tokens....

Day 458, SR 99 - I'll hit 100 this week.  I expect a cookie, or at least a standard token.

1* - Just IM35.  Not worth changing up.  He's undefeated and nothing else really matters
    2* - Farm running beautifully.  They flip steadily, I'm probably just under 24 hours from losing my first ever cover on the farm, which is fine by me.  
    3* - IM40 became my first 266 this morning.  Dupe already at 166 ready to take on some champ levels (back to back LTs!).  Just started Cap as well with the payout from PVP.    100% champed, lowest other than -40 is at 180, highest 258.  

4* - 26 champs.  Just added Bucky, XFool, and Hulkbuster with the spoils from post-vaulting.  Can add one more easily.  Have a couple mediocre options dying on the vine, may just let them.  Higher end Carol is my first 300.  Have 10/12 'latest' with Sandman and Vulture at 9 and 10 covers respectively.  I had hoarded for the majority of last season as Sandman didn't interest me and I was contemplating 5* or just waiting for more options.

5* - I spent most of last season going back and forth about moving up.  I opted not to and pulled when Vulture entered tokens.  However, I do have Nat at 3-4-5 and Bolt at 5-2-5, so my path is pretty clear cut.  I just want to develop a third option, which I don't see on my roster really, nothing over 8 covers.

Outlook ahead - with a significant amount of life upheaval probable in the next season or two, I'm just enjoying playing and being a strong 4* player for now.  My scaling is manageable for PVE, and I can consistently get 900 PVP with one or two shields.  That's enough for me, but it's nice seeing the next option there for when I'm ready.  In 6 weeks I can switch gears and champ both anytime.  I'll probably focus on stalling out some 3* and moving through others into dupes.  Unvaulting will alleviate most of the pressure there, which is a win for me and cancels out any 4* waste.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    June update on day 1336 at http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/698663/#Comment_698663. Rearranging my report because the old one seems a bit messy. I still miss the icons.

Day 1368

5*s: all at lvl255 as usual
    Jean Grey 5/3/5 | Black Widow 4/4/2 | Doctor Strange 2/4/2 | Iron Man 4/0/3 | Steve Rogers 2/2/4 | Star-Lord 0/2/4 | Spider-Man 4/1/1 | Silver Surfer 2/3/1 | The Hulk 1/3/2 | Wolverine 3/1/2 | Thanos 1/1/3 | Black Bolt 1/2/2 | Green Goblin 0/2/2 | Hawkeye 0/2/2 | Black Panther 0/2/1 | Doctor Octopus 0/0/1

4*s: 29 championed
    Medusa lvl288 | Captain Marvel, Iron Man lvl287 | Blade lvl282 | Gwenpool, Wolverine lvl281 | Deadpool lvl280 | Luke Cage, Star-Lord lvl279 | Agent Coulson lvl278 | Devil Dinosaur, Iron Fist, Riri Williams lvl277 | Cyclops, Kingpin, Mordo lvl276 | Elektra, Peggy Carter, Sam Wilson, Thor lvl275 | Jean Grey lvl274 | Nick Fury, Nova, Red Hulk lvl273 | Invisible Woman ,Agent Venom, X23 lvl272 | Iceman, Moon Knight lvl271

Professor X lvl193 (5/4/4) | Ant-Man lvl160 (4/5/4) | Cloak & Dagger lvl160 (2/5/5) | Quake lvl160 (3/4/5) | Carnage, Ghost Rider lvl150 (5/2/5) | The Thing lvl150 (3/2/5) | Mockingbird lvl70 (0/1/1)

At lvl120
    Miles Morales (5/4/4) | The Punisher, Wasp (5/3/5) | War Machine (4/4/5) | The Hulk, Venom (5/5/2) | Howard The Duck (3/4/4) | Spider-Gwen (3/5/3) | Winter Soldier (3/3/5) | Drax (2/3/5) | Kate Bishop (3/2/5)

At lvl78
    Mr Fantastic (4/4/5) | Gamora (4/4/3) | Rocket & Groot (3/3/5) | Spider Woman (5/4/2) | Sandman (2/4/3) | Vulture (1/2/2)

3*s: All championed
    Scarlet Witch lvl255 | Wolverine lvl248 | Rocket & Groot lvl241 | Iron Man lvl239 | Steve Rogers lvl238 | Blade, Luke Cage lvl237 | Deadpool, Iron Fist lvl235 | Sam Wilson lvl233 | Black Panther, BlackWidow lvl229 | Cyclops, Daredevil lvl228 | Bullseye, Kamala Khan lvl226 | Magneto lvl225 | Spider-Man lvl223 | Squirrel Girl, Storm lvl222 | Thor lvl220 | Daken, Loki lvl217 | Human Torch lvl215 | Beast, Vision lvl214 | She-Hulk, The Hulk lvl212 | Hawkeye lvl211 | Doctor Strange, Gamora lvl209 | Captain Marvel lvl208 | Doctor Doom, Quicksilver lvl207 | Mystique, The Punisher lvl205 | Colossus, Thanos lvl204 | Sentry, Star-Lord lvl203 | Psylocke, TheHood lvl202 | 
    Doctor Octopus, Ragnarok lvl201 

2*s: All Rostered
    Hawkeye, Magneto. Storm lvl144
    Steve Rogers lvl138 | Black Widow lvl133 | Captain Marvel, Thor lvl130 | Moonstone lvl115 | Bullseye lvl111 | 
    Spider-man lvl106 | Ares lvl97 | Daken lvl78 | Human Torch lvl31 | Magneto lvl25 | Wolverine lvl15

3 Dupes: Storm lvl132, Hawkeye lvl128, Magneto lvl25

1*s: All rostered, Iron Man Juggernaut Storm at max level

Changes over the past month
    1. Achieved 4 new 4*s champed in a month for the second time, to bring my total champs up to 29 - Mordo, Iron Fist, Riri Williams and Agent Venom. I finally broke the 50% mark of total 4*s champed
    2. Of the 9 max covered 4*s in the previous update, 3 of the aforementioned has left, while Agent Venom joins the ranks of those who gets champed the same month they get max covered, which leaves 6 max covered characters which are all vintage ones.
    3. And with these champs I finally have all the max covered latest 12 champed out, with the 5 remaining still at least 1 cover from getting maxed. What an achievement!
    4. Now that all my max covered latest 12 are champed, the next step is to bring the last 5 members of the latest 12 up to their level caps, starting with Cloak & Dagger and going on according to how many covers they have. Once those are done I'll start work on the vintage characters, and pause my work on them when any one of the latest 12 adds covers.
    5. ISO Usage and Debt

ISO to cap (3*-4*): 5.6M (Previous Update: 6.3M)
    ISO to max (3*-4*): 8.6M (Previous Update: 9.2M)
    ISO invested (all characters): 21.1M (Previous Update: 19.5M)
    And a huge drop in the ISO to cap by 700k. I'm steadily getting closer to my aim of getting the ISO to cap down to below 4M.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    1*s:
    Just Jug and IM

2*s: 
    Rebuilding my farm currently (9 or 14 champed, actively re-champing another ever 1-2 days)

3*
    Total number of characters in roster 44 out of 44 100%
    Number of character championed 44 out of 44 100%
    Total number of covers 572 out of 572 100%
    Total Non-Champion Levels 7304 out of 7304 100%
    Total Level 9581 out of 11704 82%
    4*
    Total number of characters in roster 54 out of 54 100%
    Number of character championed 26 out of 54 48%
    Total number of covers 584 out of 702 83%
    Total Non-Champion Levels 10159 out of 14580 70%
    Total Level 10303 out of 19980 52%
    5*
    Total number of characters in roster 14 out of 17 82%
    Number of character championed 0 out of 17 0%
    Total number of covers 50 out of 221 23%
    Total Non-Champion Levels 3585 out of 7650 47%
    Total Level 3585 out of 9350 38%

Plans going forward:
    Prior to change to token structure (again) my plan was to hoard until December or 400 Latest pulls and go for 5*.  This plan was mostly based on the fact that most vaulted were out of reach and it seemed the best plan with the current meta.

Post that change I'm probably abandoning that plan.  My current plan will now be:
    • Continue to rebuild my 2* farm.  I currently have 9 of 14 champed and need to get the other 5 champed, which should only take me 7-10 days if I don't get distracted champing another 4*.
    • Start building a 3* farm.  I've champed my first 3* dup IM40 as my main IM40 is at L259, Deadpool will be next, currently at L258, but waiting to dup him till I get the De4dpool cover.
    • For 4* I will continue growing my hoard while I work on champing the ones I currently have at 13 covers (Jean Grey, X-23, Devil Dinosaur, and De4dpool once D3adpool gives me the 13th cover).
    • If I end up with a 14th for someone via heroics or event rewards or something I will prioritize them.
    • Once I have all my 13 covered 4*s champed I will start hoarding ISO.  I'll probably hoard until I have the ISO to 70-270 3 4*s (or 1,135,188 ISO) at which I'll pull hoard from classics until I get 3 characters to champ, then resume hoarding.  Rinse and Repeat.
    • I'll continue to hoard all LTs until I get to at least 300 (possibly 400) at which point I'll pull that hoard and try to 13 cover some first 5*s (this plan might change if I end up getting 13 from one or more vintage 5*s first)
    It's frustrating how strong RNG has been re-introduced with the token change, but oh well.
  • robertbah
    robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1* Jug, 4 mbw, 1 Yelena (Just because she is LIMITED!!)

2* Farming and selling continuously

3* All 44 3* are champed.
        Start 3* Farming. 
        Building the dup when the main is at level 260 or above.
        Above 260: 26 out 44
        Dup: 23 dups were building and 10 of them are champed!

4* Out of 54 characters
        43 are champed
        9 unchamped but fully covered
        2 undercovered (vulture and mockingbird)

5* Out of 17 characters
        5 are champed (BP, BW, Thanos, Strange, HE)
        2 unchamped but fully covered (starlord and goblin)
        3 undercovered but close to fully covered with at least 10 covers. (SS, PHX, BBSM)
        7 undercovered. Luck is required. 

BH characters:
    3*: On LR characters until dups are built.
    4*: Iceman (will be removed from BH when he reaches 350) and Red hulk. 
    5*: BB

Next plan is to 
    1. Finish up the rest of 4* since the vaulting is gone and chance of getting duplicated covers exists.
    2. Currently hoarding cp and LTs until SL leaves the pack.