Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Just champed Winter Soldier (#35), next is Miles > X-23 (one cover, but had her cap at 250 when SCL came out) > and then finally Iceman is covered and with 1 cover in queu after 630 days.

The vintage change has shift my plans slightly. Gamora or Vulture would've been next after X-23. Now i have to keep a semi-hoard mode till "x" gets champed. I'm terrible at hoarding but will try my best. Aug should look like this:

Miles > X-23 > Iceman > Howard (doubtful) > Gamora (if she's a pve reward by then) > finally finish my last two 3*, Hood and Ragnarok > > Wasp (Vision champ level from Webbed Wonder) open CPs and LTs. 

• AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    I used to think that rostering all 4-star heroes would be an insane goal. But after playing for about 13 months, I have exactly 100 roster slots and more than half of the 4-stars. I did some number crunching and if the hp income and the new character release schedule stays similar to what it is, I should have all 4-stars rostered in 9 months. Fine, the game is fun, I'll do that.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Just champed Winter Soldier (#35), next is Miles > X-23 (one cover, but had her cap at 250 when SCL came out) > and then finally Iceman is covered and with 1 cover in queu after 630 days.

The vintage change has shift my plans slightly. Gamora or Vulture would've been next after X-23. Now i have to keep a semi-hoard mode till "x" gets champed. I'm terrible at hoarding but will try my best. Aug should look like this:

Miles > X-23 > Iceman > Howard (doubtful) > Gamora (if she's a pve reward by then) > finally finish my last two 3*, Hood and Ragnarok > > Wasp (Vision champ level from Webbed Wonder) open CPs and LTs. 

I can't do it. After 3 days of hoard got bored and went for it. Only one "wasted" cover (WM). I applaud everyone that is able to hoard.

Roster progress still something like this: Miles > X-23 > Gamora (if pve reward) > Hood+Ragnarok > Wasp (from Vision champ) > open CP/LTs.
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Coming up on Day 400, and two major milestones since the last update. The first: finally got the new 3* Star-Lord to champion status, so all 3*s are championed. And just today, added Kingpin, meaning all 4-stars are rostered (at least until they release someone new). 

Overall Status

Shield Level 78. Roster size increased from 112 to 124. Just finished rostering all 4's, and have 5 5s left (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Jean Grey, Steve Rogers, and the new Spider-Man, .

1-Star

Strategy/Comments: Just Iron Man for now, but at some point when I run out of CPs or have all the 5s rostered, I'll probably start grabbing 1s just to be a completionist.
    Rostered: Iron Man.
    Maxed: Iron Man.

2-Star

Strategy/Comments: Farm, farm, farm. Everyone except Moonstone is on pass #4, and she's at 143, so she'll be going soon.
    Rostered: ALL except Bagman, if we're even counting him.
    Championed: It's a mix.About half championed, half not.
    Max Championed: Nobody.

3-Star

Strategy/Comments: Everyone is now championed, so it's basically just grinding levels. Level wise, the lead group is around 210 (Cap, Blade, Iron Man, Cyclops, Patch) and they're spread out pretty evenly back to the low 170s. Favorites are generally used to prioritize HPs, so when someone is within 2 levels of HPs, I add them to the favorites.
    Rostered: ALL
    Championed: ALL
    Max Championed: NONE. (And since the lead group is only around 210, not any time soon.)

4-Star

Strategy/Comments: Kingpin makes it official -- I finally have all my 4s rostered. My current favorite strategy is trying to get covers for the ones at the bottom who only have 1 or 2 active powers, just to make them a little viable for required missions and trash clearing. At some point, I'll get a little more coherent about picking a few true favorites and pushing them harder.

Level 188 continues to be my "parking lot" where I hold people with 10+ covers until I have the ISO to push them all the way to champ status. Parking lot currently includes Iron Hobo, Cloak and Dagger, R&G, Gamora, Luke Cage, and Spider Woman. Eventually I might bump the parking lot to 209, but it's not urgent. One Iron Hobo cover on the vine, but it may die there because I don't have a lot of ISO, and he's only at 11 covers.
    Championed: 8 total -- Mordo, Riri, Medusa, Carol Danvers, Coulson, Gwenpool, Blade, Agent Venom.
    Max Championed: NONE

5-Star

Strategy/Comments: Pushed from 7 to 12 since the last update. Not leveling them at all -- just leaving them at 255 for now. My favorite strategy at 5* is more traditional: favorite one I already have (Silver Surfer at the moment) most of the time, and then switch to a favorite I don't when I have 1000HP available, and then start opening tokens. 
    Rostered: Everyone except Widow, Jean, Hawkeye, Cap, and the new Spidey (which I have one cover for). Covers-wise, Star-Lord is at 7, and everyone else is at 3 or fewer.
    Championed: NONE
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Previous Post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/708078/#Comment_708078

I managed to champion both Peggy and Eddie Venom before their 14th covers expired.  Yay!

However, I harvested almost all my 2* farm to do so, which left it in ravages, so I have to re-champion several of them before I can continue champ'ing 4*s.

I pulled a few Legendaries, as a curiosity, and wound up with a Teen Jean, a Carnage, and a Quake cover.  Once I received a second Quake cover, I chose Quake to champion next, after I finish rebuilding some of my 2* farm.
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Day 400 mini-update -- one move, but had some interesting effects on the strategy as a whole.

Sold Mordo -- at the re-factor price, 6000 HP and 200k ISO was just too much to pass up. And I still had a black cover available for him, so I was able to re-roster him to limp through the last few battles in the current PvE event.

The ISO basically went to championing Cloak and Dagger, since I had three yellow covers dying on the vine. So in some sense, I'm just trading 282 Mordo/188 CnD for 273 CnD/70 Mordo and enough HPs for 6 roster spots. Since neither character is essential to my strategy, it seems like the smart play.

• Roster Spot #1 went to a 5* Black Widow I already had on hand.
    • Roster Spot #2 went to Bagman. Yeah, I know. IT'S TIME.
    • Roster Spot #3 is going to be Yondu, when he drops.

Leaving me in the comfortable position of having three 5s left (Cap, Jean, Hawkeye) and 3000 HPs in hand. In the short term, I might open up the spots and keep the seats warm with 1s, but obviously the 5s will take priority once I get them.

The only "bad" news: I'm low on ISO (but that's just normal when you blow a bunch on champing a 4*) and I'm temporarily out of CPs (I had to use 120 to get CnD ready to champ, and I spent the rest trying to push to get those last 3 fives but didn't get any of them.) So there may be a dry spell where I try to rebuild my ISO stash and nickel-and-dime the 5s, but that's a short-term inconvenience.

Lastly, I would note I could do the same resell move for Riri, but that seems like a "diminshing returns" move that wouldn't be worth it. OK, replenishing my ISO would be nice, but I don't have anyone urgently waiting to champ. And the HPs would either represent random covers that may or may not help, or roster spots for 1-stars, which is the definition of "it can wait". Besides, the new Riri is actually kinda useful and I've been using her a lot.
    PFellah said:
    Coming up on Day 400, and two major milestones since the last update. The first: finally got the new 3* Star-Lord to champion status, so all 3*s are championed. And just today, added Kingpin, meaning all 4-stars are rostered (at least until they release someone new). 

Overall Status

Shield Level 78. Roster size increased from 112 to 124. Just finished rostering all 4's, and have 5 5s left (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Jean Grey, Steve Rogers, and the new Spider-Man, .

1-Star

Strategy/Comments: Just Iron Man for now, but at some point when I run out of CPs or have all the 5s rostered, I'll probably start grabbing 1s just to be a completionist.
    Rostered: Iron Man.
    Maxed: Iron Man.

2-Star

Strategy/Comments: Farm, farm, farm. Everyone except Moonstone is on pass #4, and she's at 143, so she'll be going soon.
    Rostered: ALL except Bagman, if we're even counting him.
    Championed: It's a mix.About half championed, half not.
    Max Championed: Nobody.

3-Star

Strategy/Comments: Everyone is now championed, so it's basically just grinding levels. Level wise, the lead group is around 210 (Cap, Blade, Iron Man, Cyclops, Patch) and they're spread out pretty evenly back to the low 170s. Favorites are generally used to prioritize HPs, so when someone is within 2 levels of HPs, I add them to the favorites.
    Championed: ALL
    Max Championed: NONE. (And since the lead group is only around 210, not any time soon.)

4-Star

Strategy/Comments: Kingpin makes it official -- I finally have all my 4s rostered. My current favorite strategy is trying to get covers for the ones at the bottom who only have 1 or 2 active powers, just to make them a little viable for required missions and trash clearing. At some point, I'll get a little more coherent about picking a few true favorites and pushing them harder.

Level 188 continues to be my "parking lot" where I hold people with 10+ covers until I have the ISO to push them all the way to champ status. Parking lot currently includes Iron Hobo, Cloak and Dagger, R&G, Gamora, Luke Cage, and Spider Woman. Eventually I might bump the parking lot to 209, but it's not urgent. One Iron Hobo cover on the vine, but it may die there because I don't have a lot of ISO, and he's only at 11 covers.
    Championed: 8 total -- Mordo, Riri, Medusa, Carol Danvers, Coulson, Gwenpool, Blade, Agent Venom.

5-Star

Strategy/Comments: Pushed from 7 to 12 since the last update. Not leveling them at all -- just leaving them at 255 for now. My favorite strategy at 5* is more traditional: favorite one I already have (Silver Surfer at the moment) most of the time, and then switch to a favorite I don't when I have 1000HP available, and then start opening tokens. 
    Rostered: Everyone except Widow, Jean, Hawkeye, Cap, and the new Spidey (which I have one cover for). Covers-wise, Star-Lord is at 7, and everyone else is at 3 or fewer.
    Championed: NONE

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    Not quite sure how to quote/reply to my old posts on the new forums, spoiler tags don't show up. Also so much more laggy to type, not sure if I'd want to try!

First set where I was tracking:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/557684/#Comment_557684
    Seven seasons tracked, had only five champ 4* and not all champed 3* when I started posting in this thread. Ah, memories!

Second set where I was tracking:
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/662009/#Comment_662009
    Looks like eight more seasons tracked there.

Last season: rushed to champ Thanos, opened hoard to get more levels on him - opened 3 Thanos and last 4 BP I needed, so forced to hoard again. Got to where I could champ BP late in season and opened 2nd part of hoard (fully) - pulled no BP and forced into two 4* champs, started hoarding 3rd time for final week of season.

3* changes: SL rostered, not champed. Three 266 (+2, Cage/Grocket), all three dupes started. Patch/BPKK/Mag/SG/BE/Blade/Cap/Rag/BW all 255+, all BH until I stop chasing LT.

4* changes C&D rostered. 37 champed (+2: Gwenpool, Mordo). 9 at 172 (+duck).

Vaulted 4* status: Unchamped Wasp about to join my six other ignored , vaulted 4*'s (PX/WM/GR/IW/Drax/MrF [/Duck]). Drew to champ BP - instead drew SEVEN Gwenpool and SEVEN Mordo - raced to champ both. Venom/Riri unchamped with 13 covers, IF/C&D don't have 13.

5* changes: No daily drop and haven't pulled a classic for three seasons, no changes there. Thanos 453 (+3), 3/5/45BP (+4, one was bonus hero), HE 1/3/2 (+6). No 5k iso [whoops, I mean no SL]

145/156 Roster spots (+9 used, prepping for more dupe 3*'s, added all the 1*'s again).
    498cp/12LT - pulled at start of season after champing Thanos, started hoarding again near end of season when I pulled to 13 BP.
    Level 104 (+4)
    Day 1137 ; next daily drops - (third) War Machine, not champed and will be wasted, can't waste iso on vaulted characters.

Next season plan: Still hoarding so I don't waste BP if I pull any. Will hoard until SL goes into 5* tokens, then pull everything and hope to champ BP within two weeks.

After that I may move back to classics, depends on HE status. Also will work on last couple remaining non-champed non-vaulted 4*'s, Riri first.
    Last season:

3* SL champed. 10x266 (+7), all re-rostered and first dupe copy 3* champed (Cap). After >os left latest, only <os BH until done (currently 233)

4* Changes: Riri, Venom champed. C&D 12 covers, Grocket/Gamora each 5. Only those three unchamped and unvaulted, 6+Duck vaulted unchamped.

5* Changes: Pulled hoard day before Thanos left, continuing to pull LT's until BP leaves but saving CP. Thanos 462 (+9, two from BH), BP 463 (+13 somehow), HE 2/3/4 (+3), SL 1/0/0 (+1).

153/156 roster spots (+8 used, dupe 3*'s piling up, +R&G/Gamora/5SL)
    485cp/0LT (pulled all the day before Thanos left, that is CP since then)
    Level 109 (+5)
    Day 1165

Next season plan: Maybe go back to the wasteland that is classics. Hopefully champ C&D.

Last season:

3* 19x266 (+9), four dupe copies champed (+3), six more dupes at 13 covers, Thanos BH at 260.
    4* C&D champed, Gamora champed, Grocket 13 covers + 4 in queue, should get champed in next 10 days. Only Sandman, 6+Duck unchamped. BH Carol at 330, 317 next biggest.
    5*: Pulled CP after BP entered classics, pulling LT's to try to finish HE. HE 3/4/5 (if swap accepted) (+3), SL 3/1/4 (sad +7), Ock 0/0/0. BP 464 (+1) Thanos 467 (+5, two or three from BH), OML 451 (+2, leveled from 435) SS 451 (+2, leveled from 356), Phx 459 (+1), 453 Strange (+0), 4/4/1 Cap (+1 Daily drop), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0), 2/2/2 BB (+1), 5/3/1 BW (+2), 2/4/1 Hulk (+2).

5* Dupes: Phx 0/1/0, SS 3/0/1, GG 0/2/0 (+1), BSSM 1/0/0 (+1 - CS WOULD NOT SWAP, despite that I have never had a one-time exemption and many team-mates got one this same season!)

164/166 roster spots (+9 used, +Sandman new)
    0cp/LT
    Level 113 (+4)
    Day 1192

Next season plan: Finish Grocket, giving 11/12 latest done (again). Rebuild 2* Farm and re-champ several 3*'s.

Last season:

3* 21x266 (+2), 14 dupe copies champed (+10), four more dupes at 13 covers. BHing either LR characters or next-PVP characters if not maxed.
    4* Vulture rostered (level 172 soon, 2/2/5) Sandman to 172 (1/3/5), Grocket champed. BH Carol 342 (+12, about half and half covers/bonus) Not champed: Duck, PX, IW, MrF, Drax, GR, WM, Wasp. Drew Wasp, WM, MrF today with un-announced token change (27 draws).
    5* Pulled latest until 13 covers for HE (+1), then hoarded until today, leaving HE at 255. Hoped to pull many 4*'s to use - but tokens suddenly changed, and had four wasted. SL 3/2/5 (+2), Ock 1/2/3 (+6), Spidey 1/1/0 (+2)
    Have opened Classics with CP: Thanos +1 (468, possibly BH), BP + 1 (465), Strange +1 (454), SS +1 (452), 4/5/2 Cap +2, 2/5/1 Hulk +1. Had some HUGE dry streaks in here, very low pull season. Wish they'd fix that....

171/173 roster spots (two empty, +Spiderman + Vulture, +many 3* dupes)
    Level 118 (+5...nervous this is getting close to "cap"...)
    Day 1222, only 4* Cycs coming up in rewards for a few months. 5*'s WAY to far apart after this many days played.

Next season: champ more dupe 3* as covers arrive. Hoard ISO in between, champ Sandman/Vulture if possible, old 4*'s if not or start on HE if I randomly draw him (may hoard CP to prevent that)
    Last season:

3* 29x266 (+8), 21 dupe copies champed (+7).
    4* Vulture champed, PX champed (only non-duck character that wasn't at 172 or champed), Yondu rostered. BH Carol 354 (+12).
    5*  Not great on latest front: SL 3/3/5 (+1 only), Ock 2/2/4 (+2), Spidey 1/2/0 (+1)

Thanos 270 (+2, one BH one not) BP 466 (+1), Strange 455 (+1), OML 453 (+2), Cap 5/5/2 (+1), BW 5/5/1 (+2? I think +1 and I missed one last season), Bolt 2/3/2 (+1), GG 1/5/1 (+1)
    BSSM SECOND copy +1, now up to 7/1/3.

178/183 roster spots
    Level 122 : will hit cap this season! :(
    day 1248

Next season: maybe finally get 5HE champed.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Roster progress? Hell if I know. The only updates set in stone will be rostering 3lektra and in about a week or two Devil Dino when I hit my one year anniversary. Outside of that I have G4mora and Fist at 12 covers that I may pour iso into and Mordo at 13 covers. If C4ge is the 4* reward in the Galactus event then I may focus on him to make him more serviceable so I could use him more in pve. We shall see.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options

Offseason update (August 2017)

Day 826

Roster slots: 144

5 Stars
    I had a few great pulls today. So I was able to get important covers for Jean Grey (now 2/5/4), Silver Surver (now 2/5/4), Dr. Strange (now 5/4/0), Spider-Man (Black Suit) (now 2/4/3) and Black Widow (now 1/3/4).

4 Stars
    38 Champions
    Agent Coulson, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Gamora, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Peggy Carter, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Sandman, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Punisher, Thor, Venom (Agent Venom), Vulture, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine
    I´ve championed Miles, Sandman, Vulture and Winter Soldier since my last update. Furthermore I´ve recruited Mockingbird (3/5/4) and Yondu (4/5/3).

3 Stars
    I´ve recruited Elektra (1/2/3) and championed my duplicates of Daredevil and Kamala Khan (both at level 170 now). The duplicates of Blade (3/4/5), Deadpool (4/3/5), Black Panther (5/3/3) and Steve Rodgers (3/3/5) are nearly ready.

2 Stars
    They´re all championed right now (even Bagman at level 96).

1 Stars
    Three characters at level 40 (Black Widow, Iron Man, Juggernaut).

Future goals
    I´m still hoarding. Apart from that I´ll take pot luck which covers RNG will give me. ;)
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Previous Post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/712186/#Comment_712186

I champed Quake just in time for her to be boosted.  Hoo boy, she rocks. =)

I wound up t25 for The Last Defender PVP, so I got 3 Elektra covers from the event, which is nice.  Bonus: I also got my XFDeadpool to 13 covers from that event as well.

I've managed to bring up almost all my 2* farm again (only 3 2*s left to go, including my first Bagman champ! lol).  

On a spontaneous urge, I pulled "Hornhead" tokens to try to get a 5* DD cover today.  After 800 CPs I had no luck, sadly.  I got a single 5* pull in the whole batch, and of course they decided to put multiple 5*s into the special release token this time, so I wound up with a 3rd (new) Spidey cover.  It's my fault for not checking the Hornhead token for which 5* characters it would reward. =P

I wound up with a number of 4* covers, the vast majority of which I could actually apply to new champion levels, or unfinished non-champs.  I only had to sell 5-6 covers after cashing in the hoard.  I even managed to get a 6th Yondu cover, an 8th Vulture cover, and my 13th cover for Cloak and Dagger, which I'm looking forward to champing when I get their 14th.

Things are definitely chugging along =).

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dr tinykittylove said:
    Pre-season update 30th July. 
    starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Oml L465 +0
    Phx L458 +0
    SS L463 +2
    Black Bolt L455 +1
    Widow L454 +0
    IM46 L456 +2 (+1 from Resupply) 
    BSS L453 +2
    5trange L453 +0
    Cap L453 +0
    Thanos L455 +0
    BP L453 +0
    Banner L451 +0
    Hawkeye L454 +2
    GG L451 +0
    Starlord 4/1/2 +4
    Doc Ock 3/2/2 +2
    Spidey 0/0/2 +2

Again, curious phenomenon where I have a mostly dry season and then end up pulling a few 5*s to wrap up before I start the new season, bringing my rates up to not horrible.

17 covers total added, one being IM46 from resupply, which was sweet. May have mixed up the actual numbers, I've been short on sleep all month. 

Starlord finally took mercy and deigned to visit me. Him and Ock both up to 7 covers. I'm conflicted... Will I be able to finish them...? Should I try?  

starpng starpng starpng starpng 
    New to roster:
    Vulture 0/2/4
    Mockingbird 0/1/1

Sandman champed.

starpng starpng starpng
    Have not needed to sell any more max champs, though I've had to shed a few covers I didn't have iso to rechamp in time. 

Left 3 to rechamp. Can't quite believe my champ rate. 

starpng starpng 
    Cycling through my champ-n-sell cycle faster than expected due to a rash of 2*s in tokens. 

Bagman count: 1 :(

Halfway past rank 122 now. When are we getting new shield ranks? 
    I decided that I needed to track my pulls for the season... It is a strange feeling having pulls so bad that I'm spending it frivolously on rechamping 3*s and hardcapping Mockingbird and Yondu. 

Hit Shield Rank 125 and am totally bummed. 

Pre-season update 28th Aug
    starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Oml L465 +0
    Phx L459 +1 
    SS L463 +0
    Black Bolt L455 +0
    Widow L454 +0
    IM46 L456 +0
    BSS L453 +0
    5trange L453 +0
    Cap L453 +0
    Thanos L455 +0
    BP L453 +0
    Banner L451 +0
    Hawkeye L455 +1
    GG L451 +0
    Starlord 5/1/3 +2
    Doc Ock 3/3/4 +3
    Spidey 1/1/5 +5

12/90 in order. 
    10 4*BH
    0 5*BH

Actual pulls for the curious  (grab-bag of latest, classics, possibly a few misremembered heroics). Next season I plan to track in more detail. 
    5HE nova IF ? Coulson WM Kate 4SL X23 
    5Ock 4thor mordo mordo 4thor iw WM if riri nova kate wasp medusa
    5SL gr blade jean gamora gamora
    5SL carol carol av carol drax iw vulture iw
    5pidey elektra hb thing spidergwen grocket mordo coulson thor bobby cyc carol c&d gwenpool miles gr
    5Ock Grocket gamora 
    5pidey falcon gwenpool medusa carol medusa carnage mordo cage px Thing, nova, vulture, carnage, rhulk iw carol vulture gamora bucky
    5pidey px
    5Ock carol
    Phx
    5pidey coulson grocket Jessica 
    5pidey riri 4sl sandman iw mockingbird cyc
    12/90
    4BH Vulture vulture vulture vulture vulture vulture vulture vulture mockingbird mockingbird 
    5BH
    starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Carol rallied and swept 7/90 pulls to draw even with poor, once honoured Cyc and HB, while  Blade sneered and kept well ahead of them all. 

Champed Vulture via BH to my surprise. Added Mockingbird 2/3/5 and Yondu 0/1/3 to my roster.

starpng starpng starpng
    The farm stalled somewhat with my surviving 8 originals reaching the point where I start dupes for the future while the newly rechamped are still being miserly with champ rewards.

Strange and  Thanos approaching that danger zone as well. 

New to roster Elektra 2/4/3.

starpng starpng 
    Cycling through my dozens of dupes so hilariously fast because of how poor my general drae rate has been.

Bagman: 3.
    Main stopped at 140. Dupe up to 0/5/1.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shield rank 109 (+3)

At 255 unless otherwise stated
    Thanos 453
    Black Panther 450
    OML 3/4/3 360 (+1)
    Pheonix 4/3/2
    Silver surfer 3/2/5
    BSS 4/3/5
    Goblin 2/2/2 (+1)
    Cap 2/2/3
    IM 2/2/2 (+2)
    BB 2/3/0
    Widow 2/0/4
    Strange 1/3/2
    Banner 2/2/4
    Hawkeye 4/0/2
    Starlord 5/3/5 (+5)
    Doc Ock 3/4/3/ (+6)
    Spiderman 1/2/2 (+1)

Championed:
    Deadpool, Wolverine, Antman, Thor, Kingpin, Cyclops, Teen Jean, Iceman, Red Hulk, Hulkbuster, Cho, Starlord, Quake, Thing, Miles, Nova, Punisher, Fury, Peggy, Mr F, Drax, Moonknight, X-23, Cage, Gwenpool,
    Blade, Medusa, Coulson, Carol, Mordo, Agent Venom, Iron Fist, Gamora, Cloak and Dagger, Riri, Rocket & Groot,
    Newly champed
    Kate Bishop, Wasp, Winter Soldier

Max Covered:
    Elektra, Venom, Prof X,  Invisible Woman,  Falcon Cap, Ghost Rider, Spider Woman, Spidergwen, Carnage, War Machine, Sandman 5/3/5 (+3)

Under covered:
    Devil Dino 3/5/4, Howard 4/3/5, Vulture 3/2/4, Mockingbird 0/2/3, Yondu 0/2/3

My Prof X Dupe at 5/5/0

All championed except Elektra (1/1/1).
    13 max champed (+1), 1 at 265.
    14 dupes, 4 champed (+1)
    My Dupe Rocket and Groot is the same level as my Star Lord.

All rostered and at various states of ripeness.

Discussion:
    So a policy of only spending CP in the Latest store has resulted in a 13 cover Star Lord and 10 / 5 covers for Doc Ock / Spidey, so good shot at covering them both. I'm not going to champ Star Lord just yet, so I'm saving until Daredevil lands in tokens. My intention is to try and keep covering new 5*s as they come through in their manner, to try and get a broad base, before I look back at Classics.

First full season with Panther champed alongside Thanos, and I hit 1200 for 9 of the events this season (with multiple shield hops), only missing out on 1200 in Yondu's by 50 points because I was away for the weekend and ran out of hops on the limited time I had.

I've had Carol as sole BH all season, adding another 11 covers to take her to 322. Will keep her solo for another season; I want her big to play alongside the 5*s.

After the initial disappointment of the end of vaulting (and pulling covers for 4 of the unchamped older characters in my first 8 draws), I got over myself and started champing old characters as I saw fit, chucking as needed, as hoarding wasn't an option for me. Currently working on Ghost Rider (got a cover a day before the changes were announced - glad I hadn't sold it yet!), then War Machine (as he'll be coming up in resupply shortly and Sandman.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I slowed my playstyle down considerably, following the changes to unvault the legacy 4*'s. If nothing else, it's certainly helped me focus on a single goal at a time, since my ISO income has dipped low enough that I can't reliably champ a 4* within 14 days if I have a cover dying on the vine. That means tokens and CP are going to keep on stockpiling for a while, and any new covers are going to come via rewards.

With Venom and Medusa leaving the latest, I was back to 5/12 champs. However, I had both IF and Gamora on 13 covers with a few 2* farms maturing simultaneously. I ended up champing Danny, since it looks as though he'll be required in PvE soon, so I'm back up to 50% of latest champed. With the cover from progression in the current PvE I'll also bring Coulson to 13 covers; although, since he's featured now, I may prioritise Gamora first.

I ended up buying the red Cage cover from the HfH store, since I had the HP and that was his 13th cover. I've also got a Peggy cover coming up in my daily login rewards which will bring her to 13 covers. So, out of the 20 legacy characters that I don't have champed, I'll have 12 on max covers. It's not ideal, but I'll find a way to live with it.

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I borrow this thread for a question instead of creating a new. Hope its okey :)

I got my "Hobo-fist" at 10 covers and consider to spend some iso on him. Hes boosted in the current event and i think that he can do good paired with C4rol and Coulson. However i got 600k iso at the moment and got four 4*s at 11-12 covers. (Medusa - IW - Xwolvie - Bl4de). Do you guys recommend me to use the iso on Hobo or save the iso? Thanks in advance :)
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    July update on day 1368 at http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/709639/#Comment_709639

Day 1398

5*s: all at lvl255 as usual
    Black Widow 5/5/3 | Jean Grey 5/3/5 | Wolverine 5/1/2 | Doctor Strange 2/4/2 | Iron Man 4/0/3 | Star-Lord 0/3/4 | Steve Rogers 2/2/4 | Silver Surfer 2/4/1 | Green Goblin 0/4/2 | Black Suit Spider-Man 4/1/1 | The Hulk 1/3/2 | Thanos 1/1/3 | Black Bolt 1/2/2 | Peter Parker Spider-man 0/3/1 | Hawkeye 0/2/2 | Black Panther 0/2/1 | Doctor Octopus 0/0/1

4*s: 31/55 championed (56%)
    Medusa lvl291 | Captain Marvel lvl290 | Iron Man lvl287 | Blade lvl285 | Wolverine lvl283 | Agent Coulson lvl282 | Deadpool, Elektra, Gwenpool, Luke Cage lvl281 | Star-Lord lvl280 | Mordo lvl278 | Devil Dinosaur, Iron Fist, Kingpin, Riri Williams lvl277 | Cyclops, Peggy Carter, Red Hulk, Sam Wilson, Thor lvl276 | Jean Grey lvl275 | Nick Fury, Nova lvl274 | Gamora, Agent Venom lvl273 | Invisible Woman, Rocket & Groot, X23 lvl272 | Iceman, Moon Knight lvl271

Cloak & Dagger lvl250 (2/5/5) | Professor X lvl193 (5/4/4) | Wasp lvl170 (5/3/5) | Ant-Man lvl160 (4/5/4) | Quake lvl160 (3/4/5) | Ghost Rider lvl150 (5/3/5) | Carnage lvl150 (5/2/5) | The Thing lvl150 (3/3/5)

At lvl120
    Miles Morales (5/4/4) | The Punisher (5/3/5) | Venom (5/5/3) | War Machine (4/4/5) | Howard the Duck (3/5/4) | The Hulk (5/5/2) | Winter Soldier (4/3/5) | Spider-Gwen (3/5/3) | Drax (2/3/5) | Kate Bishop (3/2/5)

At lvl78
    Mr Fantastic (4/4/5) | Sandman (2/5/5) | Spider Woman (5/4/2) | Mockingbird (2/3/3) | Vulture (2/3/2) | Yondu (0/1/2)

3*s: All championed except Elektra
    Scarlet Witch lvl258 | Wolverine lvl254 | Rocket & Groot lvl245 | Steve Rogers lvl244 | Iron Man, Sam Wilson lvl243 | Luke Cage lvl241 | Blade lvl240 | Deadpool, Iron Fist lvl238 | Daredevil lvl235 | Black Panther lvl234 | Black Widow lvl233 | Bullseye lvl231 | Cyclops lvl230 | Kamala Khan, Magneto lvl228 | Storm, Thor lvl226 | Vision lvl225 | Spider-Man, Squirrel Girl lvl224 | Daken lvl221 | Doctor Strange, The Hulk lvl220 | Beast, Human Torch lvl219 | Loki lvl218 | Gamora, Sentry lvl217 | She-Hulk lvl214 | Captain Marvel, Hawkeye lvl213 | Doctor Doom lvl212 | Thanos, The Punisher lvl211 | Mystique, Quicksilver lvl210 | Colossus, Star-Lord lvl209 | Doctor Octopus, Ragnarok, The Hood lvl208 | Psylocke lvl207 | Elektra lvl114 (2/4/3)

2*s: All Rostered
    Hawkeye, Magneto. Storm lvl144
    Bullseye lvl140 | Ares lvl126 | Daken lvl117 | Human Torch lvl113 | Spider-Man lvl106 | Wolverine lvl105 | Steve Rogers lvl104 | Black Widow Captain Marvel lvl100 | Thor lvl86 | Moonstone lvl15

3 Dupes: Magneto lvl116, Storm lvl103, Hawkeye lvl15

1*s: All rostered, Iron Man Juggernaut Storm at max level

Changes over the past month
    1. 2 new 4* champs, with Rocket & Groot and Gamora both making their way to my list of champions, to bring my total number past the 30 mark to 31 champions
    2. Of the 6 max covered 4*s in the previous update, sadly none of the aforementioned has left, and with Ghost Rider, and Venom joining to bring the number up to 8. On the plus side, both Rocket & Groot and Gamora were previously lacking covers and are now in the ranks of my champion hall of fame.
    3. Previously decided to upgrade everyone else in the latest 12 to their current cap, but after bringing up Cloak & Dagger and not get a single cover for an entire month, I felt it wasn't worth slowing down my 4* champ progress to level a character that can't be champed yet. As a result, my new strategy is to level all the vintage characters that are currently maxed covered, while inserting any latest 12 that gets their 13 covers along the way.
    4. The priority for leveling so far belongs to Wasp (who is already in progress), and will be followed by The Punisher, Mr Fantastic, Ghost Rider and Ant-Man in order. Still hoping to slot in Cloak & Dagger in between.
    5. ISO Usage and Debt

ISO to cap (3*-4*): 5.5M (Previous Update: 5.6M)
    ISO to max (3*-4*): 7.7M (Previous Update: 8.6M)
    ISO invested (all characters): 22.7M (Previous Update: 21.1M)
    Just a small decrease in ISO to cap by 100k, because I spent a good portion of the month rebuilidng my 2* farm. Still, it's better than an increase, and I foresee the coming month being a better month in terms of ISO need reduction with just 3 of my 2*s awaiting their rebuild and only one more about to be harvested.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    SHIELD rank level : 77
    Roster slots: 115

5 star 
    7 rostered at the moment (Doctor Strange, The Hulk, Hawkeye , Spiderman, Jean Grey, Wolverine and Silver Surfer).

4 star
    5 champions (Gwenpool, Iron Fist, Blade, Agent Coulson, Riri Williams) and 48 rostered.

3 star
    All of them rostered. 44 champions.

2 star
    All of them rostered. 13 champions.

1 star
     Iron Man is rostered
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

Last update: October 24th
    Since then, I've earned:
    5* covers - 11
    4* covers - 169
    3* covers - 402

Notable additions:
    5* - Surfer is now champed at 452, OML and Phoenix are 453 and 454. 24 covers between all other 5s.

4* - 27 are champed, with Drax currently on his way to be #28.
    7 are fully covered, underleveled
    9 are between 8 and 12 covers, with Medusa and Agent Venom at 8 due to t10 in release PVE/t5 in release PVP.

3* - Strange is champed at 167. Besides him, champs range from 232 (Hulk) to 197 (Cyclops). Starting to get into the 2nd 4* rewards and more CP/LTs

Last update: December 11th
    In that time, I've applied:
    12 5* covers
    153 4* covers
    346 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 456, OML/SS at 453. 33 covers combined on all other 5s (missing Thanos)

4* - 33 are champed, with Thing currently on his way to be #34.
    5 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_thing.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_katebishop.pngicon_blade.png
    5 are between 10 and 12 covers, and the new Marvel is a sad 4 covers.
    medusa_icon.pngicon_venom.pngicon_moonknight.pnghoward_icon.pngwasp_icon.png

3* - Strange is champed at 174, Thanos is 3/4/3. Besides them, champs range from 238 (Storm/Vision) to 202(Cyclops). 16 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.

Last update: January 16th
    25 5* covers
    255 4* covers
    433 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 459, SS to 455, and OML remains at 453. 53 covers combined on all other 5s, with Strange at 9 and the rest at 2-6 covers.

4* - 41 are champed.
    3 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_moonknight.pngicon_venom.pngRiri_Icon.png
    3 are between 7 and 8 covers
    icon_caroldanvers.png Coulson and Mordo

3* - Strange is champed at 183, Thanos is champed at 174. Besides them, champs range from 252 (Storm) to 216(Deadpool). 35 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.
    Last update: March 6th
    25 5* covers
    246 4* covers
    494 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix (459), Surfer (456), and OML (454) are still my only champs.  76 covers combined on all other 5s, with Strange at 12 and the rest at 5-8 covers.

4* - 46 are champed.  Moon Knight is level 260 and will be my next champ. Then I have Hobo Fist at 9 covers, C&D at 6, both soft capped.

3* - R&G and GSBW became my first two to hit 266, passing Storm due to vaulting. Thanos, Strange, and Hawkguy are my BH, and are now at 207, 206, and 176, respectively.  All others are between 260 and 223.
    Last update: April 23rd
    Covers added:
    5* - 28
    4* - 182
    3* - 332

Notable stats:
    5* - Phoenix (460), Surfer (458), and OML (454) will soon be joined by Panther in the champed 5s camp. Pulling classics is causing everyone to slowly move up, although wasted covers may start being a concern.
    12 covers - Strange (5/5/3)
    11 covers - Cap (4/2/5)
    9 covers - Goblin (1/4/4)
    8 covers - Hawkeye (1/3/4), Iron Man (5/2/1), BSSM (1/2/5), BW (2/2/4), Hulk (2/3/3)
    7 covers - Thanos (2/1/4)
    5 covers - Bolt (2/1/2)
    2 covers - Star-Lord (0/1/1)

4* - 49 are champed.  R&G and Gamora both have 5 covers.  Cyclops is highest at 328 due to bonus heroes, with next 3 at 314, 312, 309, and 308.

3* - Kamala, Cap, Storm, and Patch are at 266, making 6 max 3*.  I have dupes for 5 of them, although only one is champed. Thanos (232) and Strange (233) have started passing non-token 3*, so now I change my BH to the lowest 3 3* every week.  Star-Lord is my only unchamped 3*, Hawkeye is lowest champ at 194, and everyone else is 227-264.
    Last update: June 2nd
    Covers Added:
    5* - 24
    4* - 253
    3* - 331

Notable stats:
    5* - Phoenix (460), Surfer (460), and OML (454) have been joined by Panther (453) and Hawkeye (450), so I'm up to 5 5* champs.
    Have wasted 2 BSSM, 1 GG, and soon to be 1 Strange cover due to pulling classics
    12 covers - Strange (5/5/2), Cap (5/2/5)
    11 covers - Iron Man (5/3/3), Goblin (2/4/5)
    9 covers - Widow (2/2/5)
    8 covers - BSSM (1/2/5), Hulk (2/3/3)
    7 covers - Star-Lord (2/4/1), Thanos (2/1/4)
    6 covers - Bolt (2/1/3)
    1 cover - Doc Ock (0/0/1)

4* - 51 are champed.  Wasted 8 R&G yellows due to unbalanced pulls.  Sandman at 10 covers, Vulture at 6
    5 highest are Cyclops (332), Gwenpool (326), Medusa (321), Riri (317), and Spider-Woman (315).

3* - Up to 15 3* at 266. 12 of those are in tokens. Not counting covers on dupes in my total above.  I have dupes for all 15, with 5 champed, 4 at 13 covers, and the rest scattered.  Star-Lord is 195 (30 covers gained!), Hawkguy is 221, and the rest are 233-265.

Last Update: July 24th
    Covers Added:
    5* - 27
    4* - 265
    3* - 339

Notable stats:
    5* - Miracle pulls on Strange and Cap have moved my champ total to 7.
    Champed: Phoenix (462), Surfer (461), OML (456), Panther (453), Strange (452), Hawkeye (452), Steve Rogers (451)
    12 covers - Goblin (3/4/5), Iron Man (5/3/4)
    10 covers - Star-Lord (4/5/1)
    9 covers - BSSM (1/3/5), Widow (2/2/5), Hulk (2/4/3)
    8 covers - Thanos (3/1/4)
    6 covers - Bolt (2/1/3)
    4 covers - Doc Ock (0/3/1), Peter Parker (1/2/1)

4* - 53 champed, Mockingbird at 11 covers, Yondu at 8.
    5 highest are Cyclops (342), Riri (332), Gwenpool (330), Medusa (328), and Blade (320)

3* - 21 at 266, even after selling 3 to level up 5*. I have dupes for all 21, 11 of which are champed. Unmaxed 3* range from 241-265, with Hawkguy (230), Star-Lord (209), R&G (203), GSBW (190), LCap (190), and Elektra (167) trying to catch up.
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    My first time posting here so here's a quick run-down.

1 Star - All rostered and maxed.

2 Star 
    - All rostered and championed. All max level apart from Bag-Man who is only championed.

3 Star - All championed apart from Elektra.

4 Star - 21 currently maxed and championed. 7 at twelve covers who are in a position where they can be championed within two weeks if needed. All others are rostered at varying amounts of covers.

5 Star - I'm missing Spider-Man and Daredevil but I'm not worried. I'll collect and keep any covers that I get but that's as far as it goes. I accidentally levelled up Dr Strange to 267.

Plans - I'm in a severe ISO shortage, my 4 stars need a total of 794 levels to be fully maxed out. Ideally, I need to be hoarding LT's and CP until this happens while dealing with whatever covers head my way naturally. In the past I'd just open whatever I received or hoard for a few days and get bored. Right now I'm holding onto 6 LT's and 180 CP and I need to stay strong with it. When I've maxed everyone I will return and plan accordingly.

I updated my roster before posting this: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Hyposphere6234/
  • ABaker84
    ABaker84 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    @PFellah. Sounds like you bought Mordo high (roughly 380K in iso to champ a 4*) and sold low. The opposite of what you should when investing in anything.  I see how 6K HP is tempting. But at the 4* and 5* level iso is a more sought after commodity than HP. Not to mention the champ rewards you could've gotten for the 13 covers it will take to rebuild him. And, he's kinda awesome now since the re work.  I don't mean to be a tinnykitty, but it just doesn't seem to be a good strategy. Slow and steady, and then unloading the hoard seems to be the best way to go, tacos, LTs and CP. But does get boring at times I'll admit
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've reached a pretty good place, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm up to 36 champed 4*.  Cyke should finish up in the next day or so, and after that I've got a Spidergwen in queue with 12 days left that I should be able to capitalize on.  That will leave me with 7 fully covered, 8 undercovered (9 with Lockjaw), not counting Dino or Duck.  On lower tiers, 3* Elektra is my only character not yet champed or cycling, and I'm ignoring the 5* tier because I don't want to play in that space yet.

In ~ 4-5 months, I should be "caught up" in terms of Iso.  All of my fully covered characters will be champs, so I'll be able to build a surplus and champ new characters as their covers come.  I recently switched my bonus hero selections to the latests, figuring I'll eventually pull those odd Venom, War Machine, and Moon Knight covers.  My roster is robust enough now I needn't worry about having them boosted.  At some point I'll also have to spend some Iso on 3* dupes. I've got a half dozen going, more on the way, but the investment is relatively small and if I fall short of a cover or two it won't matter much.

And then... I dunno.  Start bringing 5* up to 370ish and hoard Iso until I'm ready to champ several, I guess.  Or maybe that's when I take a hiatus and let my progress slowly wither away until I'm faced with 30 new characters to cover and level.