Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Still chugging my way through the 3 star.png - 4 star.png transition. All 3's champed (minus new Hawkguy), and 2 star.png farm is going strong.

Day: 412
    Shield Rank: 75

Champed 4s:

icon_cyclops.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_lukecage.png

Fully Covered:

icon_elektra.pngicon_thor.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_wintersoldier.pngicon_wolverine.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGmedusa_icon.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngRiri_Icon.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGwasp_icon.png

12 Covers:

icon_katebishop.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_thing.pngicon_miles.pngicon_blade.png

11 Covers:

icon_carnage.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_venom.png (Agent)

Focusing on Peggy at the moment so I can hopefully stop running from her in PVP. After that it will probably be Fury. Being on day 412, I'm getting Fury from Daily Resupply in a couple weeks. I champ 4s about every 7-10 days, assuming I'm not trying to rebuild my 2* farm or the current PVE event isn't starving me of ISO like The Gauntlet.
    Almost teared up reading this. This was March of this year, so it's been 9 months since this post. I'm definitely no longer a transitioner lol. I have a deep 4* roster now at 43 champs strong, and Rhodey will be #44 in a matter of days. I began 2017 having just finished the 3-star tier (at the time) and 0 4-star champs, and I had a goal of 40 for the year, so every extra one now is just about closing the gap and getting ahead of the release schedule. I've even got max champed 3s in the double digits now, and have champed both an IM40 and Patch 2.0. At this point my goal is fully champing the 4-star tier, which is a much more elusive goal than finishing the 3s were. New 3-star releases are few and far between, and 3s cost much less iso to get champed, so that target wasn't moving too fast. 4-stars on the other hand come out almost every 2 weeks, and it takes me about 1.5 weeks still to champ them. And this is including the iso increase from Shield Rank. There will be 17 left to go after I handle War Machine, so I'm anticipating I'll be through them all by the summer. We'll see!

Day: 683
    Shield Rank: 111

Still Left to Champ: 

War Machine, Ant-Man, Kate Bishop, Ghost Rider, Devil Dino, Lockjaw, Mr. Fantastic, Quake, Spider Woman, Venom, Winter Soldier, Howard, Flaptain, Sandman

Still Need Covers: 

ME Hulk (0/2/2)
    Nico (0/1/2)

Didn't include Nightcrawler because the Shield Sim cover will finish him. Will eventually move on to the 5-star tier after I finish the 4s, just a matter of seeing how long it will actually take. 

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mexus said:
    mexus said:
    Is there a quick way to find your previous post in this thread? I'm kinda driving myself nuts trying to find it. 
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/650620#Comment_650620
    That one?
    Yes! Is there a trick to finding posts when it's been so long since you did them? 
    I don't know if there is a GOOD trick but what I did was; 
    went in on your profile, clicked some button to see your comments and started searching (CTRL+F) for "roster" until I found a post that you wrote in the thread "Roster progress report". 
    Ah ok, thanks!
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I've got several 4* characters at either 11 or 12 covers and all between levels 209 and 233. I'm saving up CP and ISO to champ them all one or two at a time (I've long since given up on pulling tokens... I end up getting nothing but **** that doesn't help me, and I want to actually accomplish something.

I have in queue: Blade (5/1/15 at lv233), Nightcrawler (3/3/5 at lv229), Yondu (5/2/4 at lv222), and Star-Lord (2/5/5 at lv209).

Sitting at 200CP and 86,530 Iso (but I have four 2* characters ready to farm for Iso and three others all over lv140, so they'll be there soon).

• DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Finally champed Medusa, bringing me to exactly 40/60 champs in the 4* tier. However, I'm not having much luck with 5*'s at the moment. I'm up to 0 covers from the last 50 pulls, so that's kind of frustrating.

Next steps are to tend to my farms. I have a few to seed and a few to feed - will work on setting up a new 3* Grocket, since he'll be in PvE rewards.

• Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Previous post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/751615/#Comment_751615

As with most things my plans had changed slightly.

I wound up with a 14th Moon Knight cover shortly after I made the post, so I champed him instead of x-23, just in time for his featured event too, apparently.

I champed Strang3, 3Thanos, and 3Gambit, along with a couple 2*s.  Then I got 3 Yondu covers from 3 different sources (one of which was the Taco Vault)...So I took it as a sign to champ him next.  After Yondu, I have no pressing 2* or 3* to champ, so ill likely just start saving ISO to champ Nick Fury when I get his 14th cover in the event after DPvMPQ.
  • robertbah
    robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    robertbah said:
    It's a good time to update the roster after anniversary just ended.

2* farm has been delayed for the past month since I focus all iso on 5* and 4*.

3* farm still growing and sold couple maxed ones to assist the champions of higher class.

4* I champed dupped carol, Prof X, Nick Fury, Dino. There are only three character remained: Lockjaw, War Machine and Rogue.
    Dupped character in progress: Riri, Peggy, Medusa

5* had a terrible RNG last month.. got unusable covers for both BB (three black covers) and PHX (1 purple cover). Fully covered Oct now. 

Plan:
    After the new 5* essential nodes are introduced, it's important to have every 5* roster and championed. Just Fully covered Oct and will level him up when he becomes essential again later. Among the latest 5*, spidey is at 7 cover and DD is at 10 covers. I will wait until gambit is in the latest token and continue to test my RNG luck. 

BH
    3* BH: BH all characters whose levels are less than 216 (just the half way to 266).
    4* BH: Current, only grocket is chosen. 
    5* BH: BB and spidey. 
    Another one and half month passed.
    I will skip all 2*, 3* farming. Nothing changed, continuous farming on all of them currently.

4* all of them were champed. Of course, now mehulk and Nico are under covered at 11 covers. They should be champed next season. Start duping: riri (13 covers), Peggy (5 covers), Medusa (1 cover), Mordo (0 cover)

5* with some 4* champ reward changes, my bb is now finally champed. For the past 1.5 months, I champed spidey, DD, gambit and BB. What a great 90 days!!

As summary, I have 12 champed and two fully covered (SS, doc oc), phx (12 covers), oml and im46 (11 covers), the rest of them are around 8-7 covers.

4* BH: currently, rogue, Thor and spider Gwen are chosen.
    5* BH: gambit only.

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    Not quite sure how to quote/reply to my old posts on the new forums, spoiler tags don't show up. Also so much more laggy to type, not sure if I'd want to try!

First set where I was tracking:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/557684/#Comment_557684
    Seven seasons tracked, had only five champ 4* and not all champed 3* when I started posting in this thread. Ah, memories!

Second set where I was tracking:
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/662009/#Comment_662009
    Looks like eight more seasons tracked there.

Last season: rushed to champ Thanos, opened hoard to get more levels on him - opened 3 Thanos and last 4 BP I needed, so forced to hoard again. Got to where I could champ BP late in season and opened 2nd part of hoard (fully) - pulled no BP and forced into two 4* champs, started hoarding 3rd time for final week of season.

3* changes: SL rostered, not champed. Three 266 (+2, Cage/Grocket), all three dupes started. Patch/BPKK/Mag/SG/BE/Blade/Cap/Rag/BW all 255+, all BH until I stop chasing LT.

4* changes C&D rostered. 37 champed (+2: Gwenpool, Mordo). 9 at 172 (+duck).

Vaulted 4* status: Unchamped Wasp about to join my six other ignored , vaulted 4*'s (PX/WM/GR/IW/Drax/MrF [/Duck]). Drew to champ BP - instead drew SEVEN Gwenpool and SEVEN Mordo - raced to champ both. Venom/Riri unchamped with 13 covers, IF/C&D don't have 13.

5* changes: No daily drop and haven't pulled a classic for three seasons, no changes there. Thanos 453 (+3), 3/5/45BP (+4, one was bonus hero), HE 1/3/2 (+6). No 5k iso [whoops, I mean no SL]

145/156 Roster spots (+9 used, prepping for more dupe 3*'s, added all the 1*'s again).
    498cp/12LT - pulled at start of season after champing Thanos, started hoarding again near end of season when I pulled to 13 BP.
    Level 104 (+4)
    Day 1137 ; next daily drops - (third) War Machine, not champed and will be wasted, can't waste iso on vaulted characters.

Next season plan: Still hoarding so I don't waste BP if I pull any. Will hoard until SL goes into 5* tokens, then pull everything and hope to champ BP within two weeks.

After that I may move back to classics, depends on HE status. Also will work on last couple remaining non-champed non-vaulted 4*'s, Riri first.
    Last season:

3* SL champed. 10x266 (+7), all re-rostered and first dupe copy 3* champed (Cap). After >os left latest, only <os BH until done (currently 233)

4* Changes: Riri, Venom champed. C&D 12 covers, Grocket/Gamora each 5. Only those three unchamped and unvaulted, 6+Duck vaulted unchamped.

5* Changes: Pulled hoard day before Thanos left, continuing to pull LT's until BP leaves but saving CP. Thanos 462 (+9, two from BH), BP 463 (+13 somehow), HE 2/3/4 (+3), SL 1/0/0 (+1).

153/156 roster spots (+8 used, dupe 3*'s piling up, +R&G/Gamora/5SL)
    485cp/0LT (pulled all the day before Thanos left, that is CP since then)
    Level 109 (+5)
    Day 1165

Next season plan: Maybe go back to the wasteland that is classics. Hopefully champ C&D.

Last season:

3* 19x266 (+9), four dupe copies champed (+3), six more dupes at 13 covers, Thanos BH at 260.
    4* C&D champed, Gamora champed, Grocket 13 covers + 4 in queue, should get champed in next 10 days. Only Sandman, 6+Duck unchamped. BH Carol at 330, 317 next biggest.
    5*: Pulled CP after BP entered classics, pulling LT's to try to finish HE. HE 3/4/5 (if swap accepted) (+3), SL 3/1/4 (sad +7), Ock 0/0/0. BP 464 (+1) Thanos 467 (+5, two or three from BH), OML 451 (+2, leveled from 435) SS 451 (+2, leveled from 356), Phx 459 (+1), 453 Strange (+0), 4/4/1 Cap (+1 Daily drop), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0), 2/2/2 BB (+1), 5/3/1 BW (+2), 2/4/1 Hulk (+2).

5* Dupes: Phx 0/1/0, SS 3/0/1, GG 0/2/0 (+1), BSSM 1/0/0 (+1 - CS WOULD NOT SWAP, despite that I have never had a one-time exemption and many team-mates got one this same season!)

164/166 roster spots (+9 used, +Sandman new)
    0cp/LT
    Level 113 (+4)
    Day 1192

Next season plan: Finish Grocket, giving 11/12 latest done (again). Rebuild 2* Farm and re-champ several 3*'s.

Last season:

3* 21x266 (+2), 14 dupe copies champed (+10), four more dupes at 13 covers. BHing either LR characters or next-PVP characters if not maxed.
    4* Vulture rostered (level 172 soon, 2/2/5) Sandman to 172 (1/3/5), Grocket champed. BH Carol 342 (+12, about half and half covers/bonus) Not champed: Duck, PX, IW, MrF, Drax, GR, WM, Wasp. Drew Wasp, WM, MrF today with un-announced token change (27 draws).
    5* Pulled latest until 13 covers for HE (+1), then hoarded until today, leaving HE at 255. Hoped to pull many 4*'s to use - but tokens suddenly changed, and had four wasted. SL 3/2/5 (+2), Ock 1/2/3 (+6), Spidey 1/1/0 (+2)
    Have opened Classics with CP: Thanos +1 (468, possibly BH), BP + 1 (465), Strange +1 (454), SS +1 (452), 4/5/2 Cap +2, 2/5/1 Hulk +1. Had some HUGE dry streaks in here, very low pull season. Wish they'd fix that....

171/173 roster spots (two empty, +Spiderman + Vulture, +many 3* dupes)
    Level 118 (+5...nervous this is getting close to "cap"...)
    Day 1222, only 4* Cycs coming up in rewards for a few months. 5*'s WAY to far apart after this many days played.

Next season: champ more dupe 3* as covers arrive. Hoard ISO in between, champ Sandman/Vulture if possible, old 4*'s if not or start on HE if I randomly draw him (may hoard CP to prevent that)
    Last season:

3* 29x266 (+8), 21 dupe copies champed (+7).
    4* Vulture champed, PX champed (only non-duck character that wasn't at 172 or champed), Yondu rostered. BH Carol 354 (+12).
    5*  Not great on latest front: SL 3/3/5 (+1 only), Ock 2/2/4 (+2), Spidey 1/2/0 (+1)

Thanos 270 (+2, one BH one not) BP 466 (+1), Strange 455 (+1), OML 453 (+2), Cap 5/5/2 (+1), BW 5/5/1 (+2? I think +1 and I missed one last season), Bolt 2/3/2 (+1), GG 1/5/1 (+1)
    BSSM SECOND copy +1, now up to 7/1/3.

178/183 roster spots
    Level 122 : will hit cap this season! :(
    day 1248

Next season: maybe finally get 5HE champed.

Last season:

3* 33x266 (+4), 27 dupe copies champed (+6)
    4* Sandman champed, IW champed, Lockjaw rostered. BH Carol 363 (+9). Only Duck, Drax, GR, MrF, War Machine, Wasp remain as old unchamped, Yondu, Mockinbird, Lockjaw as only new (uncovered) unchamped.
    5* Latest: Got lucky on latest and pulled SL until 13 covers, but needed two swaps to do it (last one on his final day in tokens). No ISO to champ him. 1/2/0 Spidey (+1) 2/2/4 Ock (+2), and there they will stay - started hoarding the day after the increased 5* chances "mistake" on classics. Will pull latests the day before DD leaves to get one for PVE, or before if he's featured. Holding 21 latest since the day DD came in.
    5* Classic: 470 Thanos/467 Panther/459 Phx/455 Strange/453 OML/452 SS/451 HE will not be improving during hoard days. Cap 5/5/2 BW 5/5/1 IM 5/3/2 (+1 daily drop) BSSM 5/1/3 Hulk 2/5/1 Goblin 1/5/1 Bolt 2/3/2. - only +1 total due to hoard starting early.

185/186 roster spots (+3)
    Level 125 (+3). "Winner!"
    Day 1282

Next season: holding Torch, Daken, and Elecktra 3* covers. Re-champing going to get harder without Level SCL bonus iso coming in.

Last two mini-seasons:
    3* 37x266 (+4), 31 dupe copies champed (+4), all newer 3*'s champed and on their way.
    4*: All rostered, War Machine and Ghost Rider champed: Only MrF/Wasp/Drax max covered unchamped now. Lockjaw/Mockingbird/Rogue/Yondu all 172 not fully covered (haven't been pulling tokens). Captain Marvel BH removed for fan favorites: 369 (+6), Medusa got it (337), Dino back to third highest 4* (333)
    5*: Started holding LT's when SL left: Gambit and DD not rostered. Weak Spidey, probably will pull for one DD and then open more seriously for Gambit + next two. Hoarded CP after classic-gate "mistake", but used it on fan favorite tokens, which were good for me:
    474 Thanos (+4, one as BH) 469 BP (+2) 462 Phx (+3) 456 Strange (+1) 455 SS (+2) 454 OML (+1) 5/5/2 BW (+1) 4/4/3 Bolt (+4). Downside: 2/2/0 dupe Widow added, thanks for no swaps D3.

Day 1303
    193/193 roster spots (+7)
    70 LT (Hoarded since day SL left)
    0 CP (Hoarded since classic-gate, opened with fan favorites on anniversary)

Next season: hoard for everything, so not much movement on 4*'s. Maybe champ 5* SL eventually.
    Well, bummer to drain CP last season since apparently Gambit = God.

3* 38x266 (+1), 32 dupe copies champed (+1). Slowing down here with almost all originals max champed and nearly all dupes done.
    4*: MrF/Drax both champed since level cap was increased and I had copies. Lockjaw champed. Rogue/Yondu at max 229, Mockingbird at max 209, NIghtcrawler at max 198. Only Duck and Wasp remain unchamped from older ones. Carol finished, BH moved to R&G (294)
    5*: Pulled some tokens to get a DD for 5e. one-cover DD, +3 Gambit (2/0/1).

Day 1333
    SCL 133.9
    78 LT (pulled about 20 for DD)
    1328 CP

Next season: keep hoarding I guess. With three covers on Spidey and one on DD, probably makes the most sense to hoard for Gambit/Thor/3rd. Hoard ISO as well to get ready for those, currently at 950k.

....honestly, game is getting boring, and you can see it right here. Only 5*'s matter, and classic dilution kills any "progress" on getting them bigger. 4*'s matter only when basically maxed AND boosted, the drop rate on them is so slow that getting more than a couple that way is nearly impossible. "Hoard for next 5*" and "Play against boosted 5* that you don't have" gets REALLY old, REALLY fast.

As I said last time Gambit = God(mode) and so I based the season on that principle

3* 36x266 (-2; needed iso). 36 dupe copies champed (+4)...except I sold 3-5 (I forget) max champ copies so some of these aren't dupes anymore. Honestly the 3*'s are almost irrelevant if they are going to do half the PVP's as 4*'s, and the 3*/4* PVE essentials are the same difficulty....Maybe one more dupe that will need ISO next season, BH set only on 3* godmode Gambit (212) and have my 0/0/5 level 89 pile of sillyness already built.

4*: Everyone finished that could be possible. I started pulling to get Gambit asap and finished all of the ones in tokens, didn't want to waste the covers. + champ Rogue/Yondu/Mockingbird/Wasp/Nightcrawler. 3/4/5 (finally not purple) duck, 1/4/5 Hulk, 1/4/3 Nico are only three not champed. Carol hit max, haven't started 2nd copy. Moving BH around for LT's, in chase of godmode Gambit.

5*: Broke hoard from last time when Thor came in to try to get godmode Gambit, stopped after 13 (needed two different swaps) DD and many 4*'s to champ. Re-hoarded for a bit, then was convinced to sell 3*'s instead and did so. DD 455 (+17) godmode Gambit 453 (+12 +1 BH) (Only BH, as he should be for every player in the game that doesn't have a 550 copy), Thor 1/5/3 (+9). Hulk drop-day today makes him 2/5/2 (+1), Thanos 476 (+2 from 4* champ), Bolt 452 (+4 from 4* champ),

Day 1360
    200/205 roster slots (all characters rostered, most 3*'s twice)
    SCL 138.8
    0 LT, less than 25 CP

Next season: continue to use all CP and chase all LT's from 3*/4* until Gambit is gone from latest. I champed him and it literally was god-mode on, overnight. Easy to attack other Gambits, easy to float higher since non-gambits rarely attack you. No question at all about replacing 462 Phx with 453 Gambit. in PVP I replaced 469 Panther as soon as I hit 450 Gambit, no question.

The biggest roster question I have is do I run 476/469 Panthos + Gambit or 456 Strange/452 Bolt with Gambit to further increase his god-modeness. TO consider removing 476 with a 452 just to help Gambit out? No balance issues at all.

• DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Once Gladiathor was added to Latest Legends, I set him as my BH since I hadn't had any luck in getting him from his release token. Since then I had opened 100 LT's with a grand total of 0 5* covers. I'm now up to 106 LTs opened, and 6 5* covers.

Yes, 6 5* covers in a row. All of them Daredevil. Thank you RNGsus.

So now I have Daredevil at 5/2/4, which is moderately exciting. He's my most covered 5* my far, and I have a shot at getting him fully covered before he leaves Latest.

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
     Back to Reality Season 20 Nov -16 Dec

Resupply Day 1415 
    SR 141

It's a curious thing. Back during anniversary when I sold the last of my original maxchamped 3*s despite not having any urgent need for iso, I became suddenly freed from the chains of iso demand. Even for softcapping and champing new characters, rechamping my farm as they cycled through. And then shield ranks came back. 

The post-isocalyptic landscape is bleak, empty. I have nothing to do but wait for covers, and will have nothing to do if I get them. I am stocking iso for the winter, or as some have warned me, 4* dupes. (not anytime soon). Currently up to 1.9 million iso with all characters at level cap. 

5*
    Champed Daredevil.
    Champed Gambit. 
    Rostered Thor.
    Embiggened Thanos Bolt and Spidey from very unexpected but welcome 4* feeders.

Pulls: 26+1 BH/152

Oml L467 +
    Phx L462 +
    SS L464 +
    Black Bolt L460 +4  (+3 medusa )
    Widow L459 +
    IM46 L456 +
    BSS L454 +
    5trange L457 +1
    Cap L453 +
    Thanos L460 +3 (+3 gamora)
    BP L458 +1
    Banner L454 +
    Hawkeye L456 +
    GG L458 +1
    Doc Ock L456 +
    Starlord L451 +
    Spidey L461 +3 (+2 vulture)
    DD L458 +10 (+1BH)
    Gambit L451 +6
    Thor 1/4/1 +6

Archangel 0/0/0

4*
    Champed Nightcrawler.
    Rostered MEH 4/4/4, Nico 3/4/3.
    Blade at 360 making me nervous about the possibility of needing to build a dupe to rechamp, but no one else is close for now. 

3*
    4 at 266 now. Several approaching danger zone when I will need to build dupes... Meantime the farm is happy and productive. So very productive. :) 
    Angel rostered 2/2/2

2* 
    Was building up a double set of champs - I'm aiming for 1 set of 144s and 1 set for active farming. However I sold the 144s for hp to clean out the Warren vault. Let's see if I can get back on track.:)

Bagman: 0 an unspeakable tragedy! My poor lonely 143 bagman... 

1* Added a spidey spectacular tu to my 3 stings. Built a second set of full covered 1*s without putting iso in for the lulz. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Black Duke said:

Offseason update (October 2017)

Day 867

Roster slots:
     155 (+11)

5 Stars
    Recruited Doc Ock (0/0/1) in order to compete in Hearts of Darkness.

4 Stars

43 Champions:
    Agent Coulson, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Peggy Carter, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Sandman, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Punisher, Thor, Venom (Agent Venom), Vulture, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Yondu
    I´ve championed Yondu, Mockingbird, Elektra, Ghost Rider and Carnage. Furthermore I´ve recruited Lockjaw (4/5/3) and Rogue (2/3/3).

3 Stars
    Championed Elektra and my duplicates of Blade, Deadpool, Black Panther and Steve Rodgers. Since a few more characters have reached their maximum levels, I´ve started to build up duplicates of Captain Marvel (0/2/2), Hulk (3/2/5), Iron Fist (1/1/0), Iron Man (2/2/1), Ragnarok (1/1/2), Sam Wilson (3/4/3), Scarlet Witch (4/2/2) and Thor (1/0/1).

2 Stars

My farm is doing well as always.

1 Stars

No changes here.

Future goals

The end of my hoard is near - I´m planning to pull my LTs when Gambit has entered the latest legendaries. Maybe I´ll also champion X-23 since I´ve already a cover in my queue and the upcoming boss event will give me another three covers.

Soul Gem Season update (December 2017)

Day 940

Roster slots:
     180 (+25)

:star::star::star::star::star:
    Championed Daredevil (at level 457), Spider-Man (level 457), Gambit (level 456) and Silver Surfer (level 451).        Got the final cover for Jean Grey (3/5/5) and recruited Thor (3/1/2).

:star::star::star::star:
    47 champions:
    Agent Coulson, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Peggy Carter, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sandman, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Punisher, The Thing, Thor, Venom (Agent Venom), Vulture, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu
    Championed Rogue, Lockjaw, The Thing and Moon Knight. Furthermore I´ve recruited Nightcrawler (4/4/5), Main Event Hulk (3/3/5) and Nico Minoru (3/2/3).

:star: :star::star:
    Recruited Angel (2/2/1). Championed Gambit and my duplicates of Captain Marvel, Hulk, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Kamala Khan, Luke Cage, Ragnarok, Sam Wilson, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Storm and Thor. Twelve more duplicates are in progress.

:star::star:
    Farming.

:star:
    No changes here.

Future goals

Since I still have 6.2k CP on my bank, I´ll try my luck on the Family Legends store next week in order to finish my 2/2/0 Black Bolt.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Day 625
    SHIELD Rank 118
    161 roster slots
    563599 ISO
    990 HP
    462 CP

1*
    Not farming for ISO, but currently sitting with Juggs & two MBWs as TU fodder.

2*
    Farm is in perpetual churn with twenty roster slots, eight ready or close to being flipped (including maxchamp Bagman, who I would hesitate to sell). Four max-covered lv15s waiting to get champed.

3*
    56 rostered characters: three lv266 champs (Panther, Patch & Strange), all of whom have newly champed dupes. Six lv40 dupes waiting for covers. Other champs fall between lv 177 Elektra to lv266 SRSS, with all but six over lv223.

4*
    60 rostered characters (that's all of them, I think): forty-six champs, seven max-covered on hold for ISO. Last season finally got a War Machine blue cover, meaning all of them have one color in each cover except for Howard, who may never get a green for his 0/3/5 build. Still, not much to complain about here. Only MEHulk & Nico are unchamped from the latest twelve. Carol leads the pack at lv319; Medusa (lv312) and Gamora (lv311) are each close to giving up the third 5* cover reward.

5*
    22 roster slots, which foolishly includes dupes for Strange (0/0/1), Bolt (1/0/0) & Thanos (2/0/0). Hurts too much to give them up for 2k ISO apiece, though. Everybody accounted for at lv255 with recent acquisition of yet-to-roster Archangel & Spidey, the latter of whom I missed when hoarding, but snagged via Vulture champ rewards.

Big news is that aforementioned hoard, which I opened in two separate bursts. First time I went until hitting max covers on any 5*, ending at a 4/5/4 Gambit. Didn't want to champ because of the inevitable nerf. Now, the nerf is here, and I can live with it, though I dread the potential of an inevitable heavier-handed nerf. Anyway, knowing that I could sell any extra Gambits pulled, I decided to try to finish Murdock. Got him to thirteen covers via an awkward 9/2/2 distribution (waiting on CS for swaps), Thor up to 4/3/0, and ten more Gambit covers. Guess I have to champ him, right? Maybe? Rest of the tier is... lumpy. Thanos at 5/5/2 waiting for nine more levels on Gamora and Bolt at 5/4/3 is eight Medusa covers away from the promised land. Handful of characters with five to ten covers, and eleven non-dupe characters with fewer than four covers.

Overall, no real complaints, though 5* MMR might change my tune. Objectives are mostly ISO-centric to champ Gambit and some of the 4*s on my vine. Flipping 2*s, next SHIELD bonus & using all my tacos ought to save two of those 4*s. Then more resource-building to go towards champing more 4*/5*s or dupe 3*s as necessary. CPs will be hoarded until Murdock leaves latest with decisions to follow. Considering I champed my first 4* character less than ten months ago, the progress I've made surpasses my expectations.
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DAY 532
    Shield Level 92.

Overall Status

My roster is at 147 -- basically complete except for a few 5-stars: Gladiator Thor and Archangel are both fairly new, and 5-star Hawkeye has been a little elusive. Basically in a steady state. 3s are all champed and moving along (except Angel), grinding through 4s, cycling 2s for cash -- same ol' same ol'.

I hit a little bit of a downturn when I tried playing PvE missions at a different time of day (11pm finish) -- it didn't go so well, so I wasn't getting as many HPs and wasn't even hitting all the rewards -- but I recently moved back to my old 5pm finish. 

1-Star

Strategy/Comments: Own them all, but only leveled my DDQ team of Iron Man, Storm, and Black Widow -- that way, they're automatically selected when I go to do the mission.
    Rostered: ALL.
    Maxed: Black Widow, Iron Man, Storm. (Have full covers on everyone else except YB, but leaving them at Level 1 for now). Only have one cover on YB so far.

2-Star

Strategy/Comments: Farm, farm, farm. Lead batch is starting pass #6, and I had my first instance of lapping the field, as Magneto #6 just passed Moonstone #5. Mags/Hawkeye/Thor tends to be my DDQ team unless one of them is being recycled.
    Rostered: ALL
    Championed: Almost all. Cap/Wolvie are in the middle of a recycle, so they're around 10 covers each, and Bagman only has one cover.
    Max Championed: Fluctuates, but no one at the moment. Big group climbing through the 120s, led by Thor at 131.

3-Star

Strategy/Comments: Grind mode. Elektra and Gambit finally champed, just in time to add a new guy at the bottom (Angel). Top end is Cap at 232; except for Elektra/Gambit, the bottom is around 190. Favorites still used to prioritize HPs a little while longer, so when someone is within 2 levels of HPs, I add them to the favorites. 
    Championed: ALL, except Angel 
    Max Championed: NONE. Top 5 - Cap 232, Patch 226, Blade 225, Cyc 221, IM40 220

4-Star

Strategy/Comments: Everyone's rostered, and I will basically have 13 champs by the end of the day (unless I get hit by a bus and forget to play, I should get the 13th Vulture I need today). The small change is that I used to have a "parking lot" at 209, where I left heroes until I had all the covers, but it's kind of withered away as most of the people there graduated, and not enough new heroes have risen up to replace them yet. I've got about 1.3M in ISO on hand, so no immediate needs there.

Strategy for favorites has been to either fill in the characters that have missing colors, but then switching when I have someone ready to push to champ status. If I go with the push strategy, Cyclops at 12 is the next candidate; if I go back to filling in holes, I have 9 heroes with gaps in their power set at the moment (not counting Howard, who I can't favorite).
    Championed: 12, going on 13 -- Riri, Coulson, Medusa, Carol, C&D, Gamora, R&G, Blade, Gwenpool, Iron Hobo, AV, Cage -- will add Vulture sometime today.
    Max Championed: NONE. Top 5 - RiRi 288, Coulson 285, Medusa 280, Carol 279, C&D 278.

5-Star

Strategy/Comments: Got most of them, though Star Lord (7) and Black Panther (5) are still the only ones with a substantial number of covers. Holdouts are two new ones (Thor and Archangel) and Hawkeye (I had him at one point when I was still building out my roster and had to throw him back; now I can't get him.) It's not active enough to have a "strategy" yet -- I favorite the ones I'm missing, and at times where I'm caught up/only missing new ones I can't favorite, I switch to the ones I like most (primarily BB/Surfer). 
    Rostered: 18 of 21.
    Championed: NONE
    Max Championed: NONE

• Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

Last update: October 24th
    Since then, I've earned:
    5* covers - 11
    4* covers - 169
    3* covers - 402

Notable additions:
    5* - Surfer is now champed at 452, OML and Phoenix are 453 and 454. 24 covers between all other 5s.

4* - 27 are champed, with Drax currently on his way to be #28.
    7 are fully covered, underleveled
    9 are between 8 and 12 covers, with Medusa and Agent Venom at 8 due to t10 in release PVE/t5 in release PVP.

3* - Strange is champed at 167. Besides him, champs range from 232 (Hulk) to 197 (Cyclops). Starting to get into the 2nd 4* rewards and more CP/LTs

Last update: December 11th
    In that time, I've applied:
    12 5* covers
    153 4* covers
    346 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 456, OML/SS at 453. 33 covers combined on all other 5s (missing Thanos)

4* - 33 are champed, with Thing currently on his way to be #34.
    5 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_thing.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_katebishop.pngicon_blade.png
    5 are between 10 and 12 covers, and the new Marvel is a sad 4 covers.
    medusa_icon.pngicon_venom.pngicon_moonknight.pnghoward_icon.pngwasp_icon.png

3* - Strange is champed at 174, Thanos is 3/4/3. Besides them, champs range from 238 (Storm/Vision) to 202(Cyclops). 16 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.

Last update: January 16th
    25 5* covers
    255 4* covers
    433 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix jumped up to 459, SS to 455, and OML remains at 453. 53 covers combined on all other 5s, with Strange at 9 and the rest at 2-6 covers.

4* - 41 are champed.
    3 are fully covered, underleveled
    icon_moonknight.pngicon_venom.pngRiri_Icon.png
    3 are between 7 and 8 covers
    icon_caroldanvers.png Coulson and Mordo

3* - Strange is champed at 183, Thanos is champed at 174. Besides them, champs range from 252 (Storm) to 216(Deadpool). 35 are past the 2nd 4* cover reward at 223.
    Last update: March 6th
    25 5* covers
    246 4* covers
    494 3* covers

Notable additions:
    5* - Phoenix (459), Surfer (456), and OML (454) are still my only champs.  76 covers combined on all other 5s, with Strange at 12 and the rest at 5-8 covers.

4* - 46 are champed.  Moon Knight is level 260 and will be my next champ. Then I have Hobo Fist at 9 covers, C&D at 6, both soft capped.

3* - R&G and GSBW became my first two to hit 266, passing Storm due to vaulting. Thanos, Strange, and Hawkguy are my BH, and are now at 207, 206, and 176, respectively.  All others are between 260 and 223.
    Last update: April 23rd
    Covers added:
    5* - 28
    4* - 182
    3* - 332

Notable stats:
    5* - Phoenix (460), Surfer (458), and OML (454) will soon be joined by Panther in the champed 5s camp. Pulling classics is causing everyone to slowly move up, although wasted covers may start being a concern.
    12 covers - Strange (5/5/3)
    11 covers - Cap (4/2/5)
    9 covers - Goblin (1/4/4)
    8 covers - Hawkeye (1/3/4), Iron Man (5/2/1), BSSM (1/2/5), BW (2/2/4), Hulk (2/3/3)
    7 covers - Thanos (2/1/4)
    5 covers - Bolt (2/1/2)
    2 covers - Star-Lord (0/1/1)

4* - 49 are champed.  R&G and Gamora both have 5 covers.  Cyclops is highest at 328 due to bonus heroes, with next 3 at 314, 312, 309, and 308.

3* - Kamala, Cap, Storm, and Patch are at 266, making 6 max 3*.  I have dupes for 5 of them, although only one is champed. Thanos (232) and Strange (233) have started passing non-token 3*, so now I change my BH to the lowest 3 3* every week.  Star-Lord is my only unchamped 3*, Hawkeye is lowest champ at 194, and everyone else is 227-264.
    Last update: June 2nd
    Covers Added:
    5* - 24
    4* - 253
    3* - 331

Notable stats:
    5* - Phoenix (460), Surfer (460), and OML (454) have been joined by Panther (453) and Hawkeye (450), so I'm up to 5 5* champs.
    Have wasted 2 BSSM, 1 GG, and soon to be 1 Strange cover due to pulling classics
    12 covers - Strange (5/5/2), Cap (5/2/5)
    11 covers - Iron Man (5/3/3), Goblin (2/4/5)
    9 covers - Widow (2/2/5)
    8 covers - BSSM (1/2/5), Hulk (2/3/3)
    7 covers - Star-Lord (2/4/1), Thanos (2/1/4)
    6 covers - Bolt (2/1/3)
    1 cover - Doc Ock (0/0/1)

4* - 51 are champed.  Wasted 8 R&G yellows due to unbalanced pulls.  Sandman at 10 covers, Vulture at 6
    5 highest are Cyclops (332), Gwenpool (326), Medusa (321), Riri (317), and Spider-Woman (315).

3* - Up to 15 3* at 266. 12 of those are in tokens. Not counting covers on dupes in my total above.  I have dupes for all 15, with 5 champed, 4 at 13 covers, and the rest scattered.  Star-Lord is 195 (30 covers gained!), Hawkguy is 221, and the rest are 233-265.

Last Update: July 24th
    Covers Added:
    5* - 27
    4* - 265
    3* - 339

Notable stats:
    5* - Miracle pulls on Strange and Cap have moved my champ total to 7.
    Champed: Phoenix (462), Surfer (461), OML (456), Panther (453), Strange (452), Hawkeye (452), Steve Rogers (451)
    12 covers - Goblin (3/4/5), Iron Man (5/3/4)
    10 covers - Star-Lord (4/5/1)
    9 covers - BSSM (1/3/5), Widow (2/2/5), Hulk (2/4/3)
    8 covers - Thanos (3/1/4)
    6 covers - Bolt (2/1/3)
    4 covers - Doc Ock (0/3/1), Peter Parker (1/2/1)

4* - 53 champed, Mockingbird at 11 covers, Yondu at 8.
    5 highest are Cyclops (342), Riri (332), Gwenpool (330), Medusa (328), and Blade (320)

3* - 21 at 266, even after selling 3 to level up 5*. I have dupes for all 21, 11 of which are champed. Unmaxed 3* range from 241-265, with Hawkguy (230), Star-Lord (209), R&G (203), GSBW (190), LCap (190), and Elektra (167) trying to catch up.
    Last Update: September 6th
    Covers Added:
    5* - 31
    4* - 372
    3* - 649

Notable stats:
    5* - Goblin is the only new champ, putting me at 8 overall.
    Champed - Phoenix (463), Surfer (463), Panther (456), OML (456), Cap (454), Hawkeye (453), Strange (452), Goblin (451)
    12 covers - Iron Man (5/3/4), Star-Lord (4/5/3)
    10 covers - Widow (3/2/5), BSSM (2/3/5)
    9 covers - Doc Ock (1/5/3), Hulk (2/4/3)
    8 covers - Parker (3/3/2), Thanos (3/1/4)
    7 covers - Bolt (2/2/3)
    5 covers - Daredevil (1/2/2)
    0 covers - Gambit

4* - 56 champed, Rogue at 9 covers, Nightcrawler at 8
    5 highest are Cyclops (354), Riri (345), Gwenpool (334), Medusa (334), and Captain Marvel (326)

3* - 34 at 266.  Dupes for 32 of them (21 champed)
    Unmaxed 3*:
    263 - Mystique, Psylocke, Hood
    262 - Quicksilver
    255 - Punisher
    246 - Hawkguy
    227 - Star-Lord
    221 - LCap
    216 - GSBW
    215 - R&G
    187 - Elektra
    173 - Gambit
    Last Update: October 30th
    Covers Added:
    5* - 35
    4* - 228
    3* - 570

Notable stats:
    5* - Star-Lord and Daredevil are now champed, putting me at 10 overall.
    Champed - Surfer (464), Phoenix (463), Panther (457), OML (456), Hawkeye (454), Cap (454), Strange (453), Goblin (453), Daredevil (451), Star-Lord (451)
    12 covers - Iron Man (5/3/4)
    11 covers - Thanos (5/2/4)
    10 covers  - Parker (4/3/3), Black Bolt (3/3/4), Widow (3/2/5), BSSM (2/3/5)
    9 covers - Doc Ock (1/5/3), Hulk (2/4/3), Gambit (5/1/3)
    2 covers - Thor (0/1/1)
    0 covers - Archangel

4* - 58 champed, MEH at 8 covers, Nico at 5
    5 highest are Cyclops (357), Riri(351), Medusa (338), Gwenpool (337), Marvel (332)

3* - 38 at 266.  Dupes for all of them (29 champed)
    Unmaxed 3*:
    262 - Hawkguy
    260 - Punisher
    239 - Star-Lord
    237 - LCap
    231 - R&G
    230 - GSBW
    204 - Elektra
    199 - Gambit
    153 - Angel
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    END OF YEAR UPDATE

November update on day 1489

Day 1521

5*s: all at lvl255 as usual
    Black Widow 5/5/3 | Jean Grey 5/3/5 | Doctor Strange 2/4/4 | Steve Rogers 2/3/4 | Wolverine 5/2/2 | Silver Surfer 2/5/1 | Peter Parker Spider-Man 1/5/2 | Star-Lord 1/3/4 | Wolverine 5/1/2 | Black Bolt, Black Suit Spider-Man 4/2/2 | Iron Man 4/0/3 | Green Goblin 1/4/2 | The Hulk 2/3/2 | Thor 4/0/2 | Gambit 3/2/1 | Thanos 2/1/3 | Black Panther 1/3/1 | Hawkeye 0/2/2 | Daredevil 1/2/0 | Doctor Octopus 0/0/1

Missing: Archangel

4*s: 46/61 championed (75.4%)
    Captain Marvel lvl297 | Medusa lvl295 | Agent Coulson lvl292 | Devil Dinosaur, Iron Man lvl289 | Gamora, Gwenpool, Iron Fist lvl288 | Blade, Mordo, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Wolverine lvl287 | Elektra lvl286 | Deadpool, Luke Cage lvl285 | Cloak & Dagger lvl284 | Jean Grey, Star-Lord lvl283 | Kingpin lvl282 | Thor lvl281 | Cyclops, Iceman, Peggy Carter, X-23 lvl280 | Sam Wilson, Vulture lvl279 | Invisible Woman, Red Hulk lvl278 | Carnage, Nick Fury, Nova, The Punisher, Agent Venom lvl277 | Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mr Fantastic lvl276 | Ant-Man, Rogue, Sandman, Wasp lvl275 | Totally Awesome Hulk lvl272 | Ghost Rider, Kate Bishop, Spider-Gwen lvl271 | Quake lvl270

Professor X lvl209 (5/4/4) | The Thing lvl150 (5/3/5) | Nico Minoru lvl94 (2/1/2) | America Chavez lvl70 (0/0/1)

At lvl120
    Drax (5/3/5) | Howard the Duck (4/5/4) | Miles Morales (5/4/4) | Spider-Woman, Venom (5/5/3) | War Machine, Winter Soldier (4/4/5) | Yondu (5/2/5)

At lvl78
    Lockjaw (5/5/2) | Nightcrawler (3/3/4) | Main Event Hulk (1/1/1)

3*s: All champed except Angel, 3 maxed champs

Max Champs in order of date: Wolverine, Steve Rogers, Scarlet Witch

Iron Man lvl264 | Black Widow lvl261 | Rocket & Groot lvl260 | Bullseye lvl259 | Blade, Daredevil lvl257 | Deadpool lvl255 | Sam Wilson lvl254 | Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Magneto lvl251 | Black Panther lvl249 | Kamala Khan, Thor lvl247 | Cyclops lvl246 | Daken, Storm lvl245 | Human Torch, The Hulk, Vision lvl244 | Captain Marvel lvl242 | Beast, Psylocke lvl240 | Spider-Man lvl238 | Doctor Doom, Sentry, She-Hulk, Squirrel Girl lvl237 | Hawkeye, The Hood lvl236 | Doctor Strange lvl235 | Colossus lvl234 | Loki, Ragnarok, The Punisher lvl233 | Mystique lvl231 | Quicksilver lvl229 | Gamora lvl228 | Star-Lord, Thanos lvl227 | Doctor Octopus lvl226 | Elektra lvl202 | Gambit lvl201 | Angel lvl40 (1/1/1)

2 Dupes: Wolverine lvl167 | Steve Rogers lvl40 (3/4/1) | Scarlet Witch lvl40 (2/2/3)

2*s: All Rostered
    Hawkeye, Magneto. Storm lvl144
    Ares lvl144 | Human Torch lvl128 | Bullseye lvl126 | Steve Rogers lvl124 | Wolverine lvl118 | Black Widow lvl112 | Spider-Man lvl110 | Daken lvl104 | Captain Marvel, Thor, Moonstone lvl15

3 Dupes: Hawkeye lvl132, Storm lvl 126, Magneto lvl120

1*s: All rostered, Iron Man Juggernaut Storm at max level

Changes over the past month
    1. 2 4*s champed over the past month, with both Spider-Gwen and Quake both finally promoted to champ status after being in limbo for what seems like forever. Could have had a third if I didn't have my 2* farm and dupe 3* to take care of. And that brings my total number of champed 4*s past the 75% mark, if only barely. Still an achievement, I don't care
    2. Of the 9 max covered 4*s in the previous update, Spider-Gwen and Quake both promoted as mentioned, with only Drax to replace them in the incoming direction.
    3. No new max champed 3*s, this month, though on the other hand, Wolverine just earned the honor of being the first dupe 3* to be successfully re-champed. 
    4. Leveling priority right now goes to War Machine (only because of that one cover in the queue), followed by Spider Woman, Winter Soldier, The Thing/Miles Morales, Drax, Venom and Howard the Duck
    5. ISO Usage and Debt

ISO to cap (3*-4*): 3.7M (Previous Update: 4.1M)
    ISO to max (3*-4*): 5.5M (Previous Update: 5.4M)
    ISO invested (all characters): 30.1M (Previous Update: 28.7M)
    And there it is!! After saying forever I want to bring my ISO to cap down to less than 4M, it finally broke the elusive barrier this month! What makes it better is that I still haven't found a good way to exclude my dupe 3*s from the calculations, so the true value is actually even lower. 

EOY Bonus: comparison to last year

2016 EOY (Day 1188) Roster Update

5*s
    2016: 11 rostered, 1 max covered, 39 total covers
    2017: 21 rostered (+10), 2 max covered (+1), 146 total covers (+107)

4*s
    2016: 45 rostered, 13 championed, total levels 7,597, average level 172.65
    2017: 61 rostered (+16), 46 championed (+33), total levels 14,649 (+7,052), average level 240.15 (+67.50)

3*s
    2016: Total levels 8,182, average level 194.81
    2017: Total levels 11,148 (+2,966), average level 242.35 (+47.54)
    *excluding dupes, and also Angel for being a new character and skewing the results

ISO to cap (3-4*)
    2016: 5.2M
    2017: 3.7M (-1.5M)

ISO to max (3-4*)
    2016: 10.6M
    2017: 5.5M (-5.1M)

ISO invested (all)
    2016: 13.4M
    2017: 30.1M (+16.7M)

Some good progress this year, can be proud of myself. Let's hope for more of such progress next year. Happy new year everybody.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My previous post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/729931/#Comment_729931

I'm now on Day 462 (so about 3 months after my previous update), SHIELD Rank 105 (an increase of 16).

Juggernaut + 3 BWs with 5 blue for Alliance TUs. (No change here.)

All part of the champ farm, except Bag-Man, who is at 3/5/2 (was 2/2/2 before so I've acquired 4 more Bag-Man covers)

:star::star::star:
    All champed, except Angel, who is at 4/5/4. (I'm saving my ISO to champ 4*s at the moment)

30 champed (12 new champs since last update). Will be champing Kingpin and Nightcrawler in the next week or so. Also have X-23, Devil Dinosaur, The Thing, Nick Fury, PunMax, and Nova at 12-13 covers. All rostered.

All rostered except Archangel. All with 1-9 covers.

A few weeks back, I was at a point where I wasn't feeling the ISO crunch, and then I started getting a bunch of 13th and 14th covers. I guess I need to be better about hoarding... 
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Made a lot of progress last year. Got 10 max champ 3 stars, 3 I'm building dupes of and the rest I've sold. I rechamped 4 of them already. 
    Have all vintage 4*s champed except Thor, but I FINALLY have her covered. Since she was featured in one of the S.H.I.E.L.D. training things she's leveled to 209, so it won't be that hard to champ her.
    Just champed Lockjaw, so I have 9/12 latest champed. Only missing 6 total 4* champs, counting Dino and Howard.

Got my first 5* champ, Daredevil, which I am loving. The fact that I want enter a match with 11 hours of healing needed makes me laugh. 5* land still seems like a mess, but I got lucky with my first champ. PVE is so fast now that I am playing more PVP too.

As for future plans, start spending iso on leveling 5*s to where they are usable. I still don't hoard, but I only open latest tokens now.
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Year end (now/same thing) update:

1/2/3* all rostered.  Farming 1s and 2s. All 3s champed except Angel at 11 covers.  So he's a lock next time he's up in PVE or PVP.  Or in 2 DDQ cycles with a clean build.  It won't take long, no urgency though.  A year ago I had about 30 3* champs.   Fully flipped (sold the original) 8 3* maxes, another 6 are in progress.

4* - 47 champs, 5 more fully covered.  Highest is Coulson at 317.  A year ago I had just champed MaxPun for my first.  

5* - 4 champs - Black Bolt, Natasha, Daredevil, and Gambit.  I'm attempting to champ Thor (and by semi-default Archangel) next.  If I finish Thor, I'll consider classics and hoarding both.  Many good classics are close, but not finished.

Gameplay I'm starting to slow down consciously as I start a new job soon and have my first kid on the way.  MPQ will simply have to go further down the priority list, and it's no fault of the game's.  I don't plan to quit, but I've already started pulling back from my higher play levels - and it feels good.  
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options

Soul Gem Season update (December 2017)

Day 940

Roster slots:
     180 (+25)

Championed Daredevil (at level 457), Spider-Man (level 457), Gambit (level 456) and Silver Surfer (level 451).        Got the final cover for Jean Grey (3/5/5) and recruited Thor (3/1/2).

47 champions:
    Agent Coulson, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Peggy Carter, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sandman, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Punisher, The Thing, Thor, Venom (Agent Venom), Vulture, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu
    Championed Rogue, Lockjaw, The Thing and Moon Knight. Furthermore I´ve recruited Nightcrawler (4/4/5), Main Event Hulk (3/3/5) and Nico Minoru (3/2/3).

Recruited Angel (2/2/1). Championed Gambit and my duplicates of Captain Marvel, Hulk, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Kamala Khan, Luke Cage, Ragnarok, Sam Wilson, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Storm and Thor. Twelve more duplicates are in progress.

Farming.

No changes here.

Future goals

Since I still have 6.2k CP on my bank, I´ll try my luck on the Family Legends store next week in order to finish my 2/2/0 Black Bolt.

January 2018 update

Day 963

Roster slots:
     182 (+2)

6 champions:
    Black Bolt, Daredevil, Gambit, Jean Grey, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer
    Championed Black Bolt  (at level 459) and Jean Grey (at level 462). Black Panther has jumped from 1/0/1 to 4/5/1. Thanos got a green cover from Gamora bringing him to 4/1/1. Archangel isn´t recruited yet.

53 champions:
    Agent Coulson, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sandman, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu
    Championed Nick Fury, Professor X, Eddie Brock, Spider-Gwen and War Machine. Furthermore I´ve recruited America Chavez (4/2/3).

Championed Angel (at level 168). My duplicates of Colossus, Cyclops, Magneto and Squirrel Girl are also championed. Dr. Doom, Human Torch, Sentry and Beast are waiting for ISO-8. Several lvl 266 3* were sold to champion BB and JG. 

Farming.

Recruited the rest of 1* tier in order to fill empty roster slots.

Bonus Heroes
    :star: :star::star: : Doctor Octopus
    :star: :star::star::star: : Gamora
    :star: :star::star::star: :star: : Thanos

Long-term goals

To champion the entire 4* tier (only eight characters are left) and to finish Thor & Thanos.

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    Not quite sure how to quote/reply to my old posts on the new forums, spoiler tags don't show up. Also so much more laggy to type, not sure if I'd want to try!

First set where I was tracking:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/557684/#Comment_557684
    Seven seasons tracked, had only five champ 4* and not all champed 3* when I started posting in this thread. Ah, memories!

Second set where I was tracking:
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/662009/#Comment_662009
    Looks like eight more seasons tracked there.

Last season: rushed to champ Thanos, opened hoard to get more levels on him - opened 3 Thanos and last 4 BP I needed, so forced to hoard again. Got to where I could champ BP late in season and opened 2nd part of hoard (fully) - pulled no BP and forced into two 4* champs, started hoarding 3rd time for final week of season.

3* changes: SL rostered, not champed. Three 266 (+2, Cage/Grocket), all three dupes started. Patch/BPKK/Mag/SG/BE/Blade/Cap/Rag/BW all 255+, all BH until I stop chasing LT.

4* changes C&D rostered. 37 champed (+2: Gwenpool, Mordo). 9 at 172 (+duck).

Vaulted 4* status: Unchamped Wasp about to join my six other ignored , vaulted 4*'s (PX/WM/GR/IW/Drax/MrF [/Duck]). Drew to champ BP - instead drew SEVEN Gwenpool and SEVEN Mordo - raced to champ both. Venom/Riri unchamped with 13 covers, IF/C&D don't have 13.

5* changes: No daily drop and haven't pulled a classic for three seasons, no changes there. Thanos 453 (+3), 3/5/45BP (+4, one was bonus hero), HE 1/3/2 (+6). No 5k iso [whoops, I mean no SL]

145/156 Roster spots (+9 used, prepping for more dupe 3*'s, added all the 1*'s again).
    498cp/12LT - pulled at start of season after champing Thanos, started hoarding again near end of season when I pulled to 13 BP.
    Level 104 (+4)
    Day 1137 ; next daily drops - (third) War Machine, not champed and will be wasted, can't waste iso on vaulted characters.

Next season plan: Still hoarding so I don't waste BP if I pull any. Will hoard until SL goes into 5* tokens, then pull everything and hope to champ BP within two weeks.

After that I may move back to classics, depends on HE status. Also will work on last couple remaining non-champed non-vaulted 4*'s, Riri first.
    Last season:

3* SL champed. 10x266 (+7), all re-rostered and first dupe copy 3* champed (Cap). After >os left latest, only <os BH until done (currently 233)

4* Changes: Riri, Venom champed. C&D 12 covers, Grocket/Gamora each 5. Only those three unchamped and unvaulted, 6+Duck vaulted unchamped.

5* Changes: Pulled hoard day before Thanos left, continuing to pull LT's until BP leaves but saving CP. Thanos 462 (+9, two from BH), BP 463 (+13 somehow), HE 2/3/4 (+3), SL 1/0/0 (+1).

153/156 roster spots (+8 used, dupe 3*'s piling up, +R&G/Gamora/5SL)
    485cp/0LT (pulled all the day before Thanos left, that is CP since then)
    Level 109 (+5)
    Day 1165

Next season plan: Maybe go back to the wasteland that is classics. Hopefully champ C&D.

Last season:

3* 19x266 (+9), four dupe copies champed (+3), six more dupes at 13 covers, Thanos BH at 260.
    4* C&D champed, Gamora champed, Grocket 13 covers + 4 in queue, should get champed in next 10 days. Only Sandman, 6+Duck unchamped. BH Carol at 330, 317 next biggest.
    5*: Pulled CP after BP entered classics, pulling LT's to try to finish HE. HE 3/4/5 (if swap accepted) (+3), SL 3/1/4 (sad +7), Ock 0/0/0. BP 464 (+1) Thanos 467 (+5, two or three from BH), OML 451 (+2, leveled from 435) SS 451 (+2, leveled from 356), Phx 459 (+1), 453 Strange (+0), 4/4/1 Cap (+1 Daily drop), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0), 2/2/2 BB (+1), 5/3/1 BW (+2), 2/4/1 Hulk (+2).

5* Dupes: Phx 0/1/0, SS 3/0/1, GG 0/2/0 (+1), BSSM 1/0/0 (+1 - CS WOULD NOT SWAP, despite that I have never had a one-time exemption and many team-mates got one this same season!)

164/166 roster spots (+9 used, +Sandman new)
    0cp/LT
    Level 113 (+4)
    Day 1192

Next season plan: Finish Grocket, giving 11/12 latest done (again). Rebuild 2* Farm and re-champ several 3*'s.

Last season:

3* 21x266 (+2), 14 dupe copies champed (+10), four more dupes at 13 covers. BHing either LR characters or next-PVP characters if not maxed.
    4* Vulture rostered (level 172 soon, 2/2/5) Sandman to 172 (1/3/5), Grocket champed. BH Carol 342 (+12, about half and half covers/bonus) Not champed: Duck, PX, IW, MrF, Drax, GR, WM, Wasp. Drew Wasp, WM, MrF today with un-announced token change (27 draws).
    5* Pulled latest until 13 covers for HE (+1), then hoarded until today, leaving HE at 255. Hoped to pull many 4*'s to use - but tokens suddenly changed, and had four wasted. SL 3/2/5 (+2), Ock 1/2/3 (+6), Spidey 1/1/0 (+2)
    Have opened Classics with CP: Thanos +1 (468, possibly BH), BP + 1 (465), Strange +1 (454), SS +1 (452), 4/5/2 Cap +2, 2/5/1 Hulk +1. Had some HUGE dry streaks in here, very low pull season. Wish they'd fix that....

171/173 roster spots (two empty, +Spiderman + Vulture, +many 3* dupes)
    Level 118 (+5...nervous this is getting close to "cap"...)
    Day 1222, only 4* Cycs coming up in rewards for a few months. 5*'s WAY to far apart after this many days played.

Next season: champ more dupe 3* as covers arrive. Hoard ISO in between, champ Sandman/Vulture if possible, old 4*'s if not or start on HE if I randomly draw him (may hoard CP to prevent that)
    Last season:

3* 29x266 (+8), 21 dupe copies champed (+7).
    4* Vulture champed, PX champed (only non-duck character that wasn't at 172 or champed), Yondu rostered. BH Carol 354 (+12).
    5*  Not great on latest front: SL 3/3/5 (+1 only), Ock 2/2/4 (+2), Spidey 1/2/0 (+1)

Thanos 270 (+2, one BH one not) BP 466 (+1), Strange 455 (+1), OML 453 (+2), Cap 5/5/2 (+1), BW 5/5/1 (+2? I think +1 and I missed one last season), Bolt 2/3/2 (+1), GG 1/5/1 (+1)
    BSSM SECOND copy +1, now up to 7/1/3.

178/183 roster spots
    Level 122 : will hit cap this season! :(
    day 1248

Next season: maybe finally get 5HE champed.

Last season:

3* 33x266 (+4), 27 dupe copies champed (+6)
    4* Sandman champed, IW champed, Lockjaw rostered. BH Carol 363 (+9). Only Duck, Drax, GR, MrF, War Machine, Wasp remain as old unchamped, Yondu, Mockinbird, Lockjaw as only new (uncovered) unchamped.
    5* Latest: Got lucky on latest and pulled SL until 13 covers, but needed two swaps to do it (last one on his final day in tokens). No ISO to champ him. 1/2/0 Spidey (+1) 2/2/4 Ock (+2), and there they will stay - started hoarding the day after the increased 5* chances "mistake" on classics. Will pull latests the day before DD leaves to get one for PVE, or before if he's featured. Holding 21 latest since the day DD came in.
    5* Classic: 470 Thanos/467 Panther/459 Phx/455 Strange/453 OML/452 SS/451 HE will not be improving during hoard days. Cap 5/5/2 BW 5/5/1 IM 5/3/2 (+1 daily drop) BSSM 5/1/3 Hulk 2/5/1 Goblin 1/5/1 Bolt 2/3/2. - only +1 total due to hoard starting early.

185/186 roster spots (+3)
    Level 125 (+3). "Winner!"
    Day 1282

Next season: holding Torch, Daken, and Elecktra 3* covers. Re-champing going to get harder without Level SCL bonus iso coming in.

Last two mini-seasons:
    3* 37x266 (+4), 31 dupe copies champed (+4), all newer 3*'s champed and on their way.
    4*: All rostered, War Machine and Ghost Rider champed: Only MrF/Wasp/Drax max covered unchamped now. Lockjaw/Mockingbird/Rogue/Yondu all 172 not fully covered (haven't been pulling tokens). Captain Marvel BH removed for fan favorites: 369 (+6), Medusa got it (337), Dino back to third highest 4* (333)
    5*: Started holding LT's when SL left: Gambit and DD not rostered. Weak Spidey, probably will pull for one DD and then open more seriously for Gambit + next two. Hoarded CP after classic-gate "mistake", but used it on fan favorite tokens, which were good for me:
    474 Thanos (+4, one as BH) 469 BP (+2) 462 Phx (+3) 456 Strange (+1) 455 SS (+2) 454 OML (+1) 5/5/2 BW (+1) 4/4/3 Bolt (+4). Downside: 2/2/0 dupe Widow added, thanks for no swaps D3.

Day 1303
    193/193 roster spots (+7)
    70 LT (Hoarded since day SL left)
    0 CP (Hoarded since classic-gate, opened with fan favorites on anniversary)

Next season: hoard for everything, so not much movement on 4*'s. Maybe champ 5* SL eventually.
    Well, bummer to drain CP last season since apparently Gambit = God.

3* 38x266 (+1), 32 dupe copies champed (+1). Slowing down here with almost all originals max champed and nearly all dupes done.
    4*: MrF/Drax both champed since level cap was increased and I had copies. Lockjaw champed. Rogue/Yondu at max 229, Mockingbird at max 209, NIghtcrawler at max 198. Only Duck and Wasp remain unchamped from older ones. Carol finished, BH moved to R&G (294)
    5*: Pulled some tokens to get a DD for 5e. one-cover DD, +3 Gambit (2/0/1).

Day 1333
    SCL 133.9
    78 LT (pulled about 20 for DD)
    1328 CP

Next season: keep hoarding I guess. With three covers on Spidey and one on DD, probably makes the most sense to hoard for Gambit/Thor/3rd. Hoard ISO as well to get ready for those, currently at 950k.

....honestly, game is getting boring, and you can see it right here. Only 5*'s matter, and classic dilution kills any "progress" on getting them bigger. 4*'s matter only when basically maxed AND boosted, the drop rate on them is so slow that getting more than a couple that way is nearly impossible. "Hoard for next 5*" and "Play against boosted 5* that you don't have" gets REALLY old, REALLY fast.

As I said last time Gambit = God(mode) and so I based the season on that principle

3* 36x266 (-2; needed iso). 36 dupe copies champed (+4)...except I sold 3-5 (I forget) max champ copies so some of these aren't dupes anymore. Honestly the 3*'s are almost irrelevant if they are going to do half the PVP's as 4*'s, and the 3*/4* PVE essentials are the same difficulty....Maybe one more dupe that will need ISO next season, BH set only on 3* godmode Gambit (212) and have my 0/0/5 level 89 pile of sillyness already built.

4*: Everyone finished that could be possible. I started pulling to get Gambit asap and finished all of the ones in tokens, didn't want to waste the covers. + champ Rogue/Yondu/Mockingbird/Wasp/Nightcrawler. 3/4/5 (finally not purple) duck, 1/4/5 Hulk, 1/4/3 Nico are only three not champed. Carol hit max, haven't started 2nd copy. Moving BH around for LT's, in chase of godmode Gambit.

5*: Broke hoard from last time when Thor came in to try to get godmode Gambit, stopped after 13 (needed two different swaps) DD and many 4*'s to champ. Re-hoarded for a bit, then was convinced to sell 3*'s instead and did so. DD 455 (+17) godmode Gambit 453 (+12 +1 BH) (Only BH, as he should be for every player in the game that doesn't have a 550 copy), Thor 1/5/3 (+9). Hulk drop-day today makes him 2/5/2 (+1), Thanos 476 (+2 from 4* champ), Bolt 452 (+4 from 4* champ),

Day 1360
    200/205 roster slots (all characters rostered, most 3*'s twice)
    SCL 138.8
    0 LT, less than 25 CP

Next season: continue to use all CP and chase all LT's from 3*/4* until Gambit is gone from latest. I champed him and it literally was god-mode on, overnight. Easy to attack other Gambits, easy to float higher since non-gambits rarely attack you. No question at all about replacing 462 Phx with 453 Gambit. in PVP I replaced 469 Panther as soon as I hit 450 Gambit, no question.

The biggest roster question I have is do I run 476/469 Panthos + Gambit or 456 Strange/452 Bolt with Gambit to further increase his god-modeness. TO consider removing 476 with a 452 just to help Gambit out? No balance issues at all.

Continued the search for Gambit this season, so I could continue to compete in Gambit Puzzle Quest.

5* Thanos +1 (477, maybe BH before Gambit? I forget) Gambit +5 (458, one or two BH in there) DD + 1 (456), Thor +5 (451, champed), AA +2 (1/1/0). Will keep pulling all LT's/CP for latest until Gambit leaves or is properly nerfed.

4*: Hulk and Nico champed, only Duck and Chavez unchamped. Rostered first dupe, Carol. Chasing xx9's with BH's for more LT's for more Gambit chances.

3*: 37 x 366 (+1), 34 dupe copies champed (-1), Archangel added and champed. BH'ing those near LT for more Gambit chances.

Day 1387
    205/214 roster slots (+5/+9 since discount, everything rostered)
    SCL 141.6 (+3)
    no LT/CP, because chasing God Gambit. Did I mention that somewhere? Guess what I'll be doing next season?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,922 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4* Player here and plan to stay that way awhile.  I have 49/62 champed.  I chased 5* DD because he's my favorite comic character and plan to chase Gambit before he leaves Latests because he's god mode.

So the plan now for me is to actually hoard everything but ESPECIALLY Heroics and and Elite tokens.  When I get enough Iso to champ a 4, I'll open Latests until I get a 13th 4* and hope to collect Gambits along the way.  Then stop again to collect enough iso for another 4 and repeat.

The reason I'm going to stop opening Elites/Heroics (maybe event tokens too.  Not sure there) is that I have MANY 3s approaching 266 and their dupes (already fully covered) will need iso.  I'd like to avoid selling originals if I can so for now, there will be an embargo on those tokens (which yes will lessen my iso income in the short term).

Once Gambit is fully covered I'll be done chasing 5s (until an even more game-breaking  character is released) and will switch back to hoarding LT/CP and start opening my 2/3* tokens and start champing my dupe 3* as they roll in.  Sadly because I tried to use bonuses to level them evenly I'm experiencing a massive influx all at once.

I THINK this should work in theory.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out in practice.