Options

Comments

• vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    jffdougan wrote:
    El Satanno wrote:
    jffdougan wrote:
    I could use some planning help. Topic in the roster/level advice sub forum. Short version: have two Psylocke, one 2* cap, and one GSBW cover waiting. The GSBW would give the first Fury cover; mine is at 188 and I have 50k or so ISO.

How to allocate covers/ISO?

Without any more information, GSBW is a no-brainer. 2* Cap is junk. Psylocke is also pretty much junk. GSBW serves the most purpose for you as part of Winfinite, and that Fury cover is icing.

I agree that 2* Cap is strictly inferior to his counterpart; I'd be using him to fuel 3* covers and other champ rewards.

My concern about using the GSBW cover is feeling like the Fury cover would go to waste, since I'm not sure the 90 minute commute I'm about to start would let me get the ISO to make cover #14 usable. (As noted in the advice thread, my Fury is level 188 and fully covered.)

Psylocke isn't great on her own anymore, but at least for now provides covers for XFDP.

That's why I'm not quite as sure it's a no-brainer. Advice under serious consideration, though.

I've had a similar dilemma regarding cover-maxed, under-leveled Fury, and the covers that came afterwards. I personally didn't feel like he was worth the ISO investing to champ, choosing it to use to bring other 4*s further along in their progress. I still used the GSBW cover at 183, selling the Fury cover for 1000 ISO.

Psylocke is not that great, but like you said you would get XFDP covers eventually after champing her.

If you were in need of a quick ISO boost, you might want to consider selling off one of your maxed 2* champions. I did this recently selling Ares, and while I miss using him for DDQ, that 65k ISO helped me level 4hor up to 270 so I could champion her.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pre-season review:
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Checking back, I champed OML and PHX on 21st June. In the 40 days since they're both up to 455 including the Day 910 PHX a day or so ago. Apart from those two not much movement on 5*s...

Banner 1/0/0 +1
    Cap 0/3/1
    IM46 1/0/3 +1
    GG 1/1/1 +1
    BSS 1/1/0 - I have not seen any BSS since January. Seriously, not amused by RNG.
    SS 5/4/4 Holding at 350 while I adapt to the delightful new scaling.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    12 champs now.
    Champed Quake.
    Was holding iso to champ SS in case of extra covers, but I got 4 Gwens in quick succession and champed her instead.
    Moved everyone except Kate, Bucky and Moon Knight to 155.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    IF is on the verge of giving me his 2nd HB at 222. Rags somehow stormed up from 199 to 219, I don't know.
    Currently at 27 200+ 3*s and everyone else at 190+, SW still bringing up the rear.

star.pngstar.png
    Still trying to churn them, mostly without success. If only I could champ 1*s and 70 iso!

For the next season, I'm going to hoard everything except new character pvp tokens. Even though I usually get sorry results from hoarding... but I really have no iso now. icon_e_sad.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Picked up a few more covers in the last month or so. Still not much to talk about, and no iso spent as of yet
    icon_wolverine.png 0/1/2
    icon_jeangrey.png 2/2/1
    icon_silversurfer.png 2/2/2
    icon_spiderman.png 1/0/1
    icon_greengoblin.png 1 black
    icon_captainamerica.png 1 blue

Championed:
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_thor.png
    Max Covered:
    icon_nickfury.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_antman.pngicon_wolverine.png
    Notable mentions:
    icon_cyclops.png 4/5/2
    icon_redhulk.png 5/3/2
    icon_iceman.png 3/4/3
    icon_venom.png 5/2/5

Now that I've championed all 3*s, the next plan is to start bringing up some of the high cover higher tier characters so that they are in touching distance when I get their covers.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Champing icon_ragnarok.png yesterday game me a full complement of champions. It was a bit anticlimactic, as now I just have the massive iso hole of 4*s to look at....

star.pngstar.png
    Still working on bringing icon_storm.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_thor.png back to 144
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    6th biweekly update
    DTStump wrote:
    Objectives:
    - to champion 10 good star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_cyclops.png
    icon_magneto.png
    icon_ironfist.png
    icon_kamalakhan.png
    icon_wolverine.png
    icon_hood.png
    icon_captainamerica.png
    icon_blackpanther.png
    icon_blade.pngicon_lukecage.png
    - To unlock more roster slots for 4*/5*s.
    Last update:
    - Championed icon_blackpanther.png (high priority character)
    - Championed icon_beast.png (low priority character)
    - Added 2 roster slots (66 -> 68)
    - Rostered 3 new 4*: icon_venom.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_peggycarter.png (20 -> 23)
    A clear change of pace happened lately - championing high-priority 3s (my shortlist of 10 guys, see initial objectives) has become less frequent because I'm almost done and the last covers are taking a while to come. I could have gotten my two last ones for Blade last week, but couldn't bring myself to play Balance of Power competitively. That's going to wait.

On the other hand, my ISO income is still there, which means I can afford to champion more low-priority 3s while I wait for the last Luke Cage and Blade covers. Out of the 3s that are still not championed, I'm establishing three groups:

- Top tier - characters I can't wait to champion, but I'm still lacking 1 or 2 covers:
    Blade (11 covers), Luke Cage (12 covers). N = 2

- To be championed - mid or lower tier characters that provide good or decent 4* covers as champion rewards:
    Daken (X23), Quicksilver (Iceman), Mystique (Iceman), Captain Marvel (The Thing), Psylocke (XFDP), Bullseye (Kingpin), Sentry (Rhulk), Ragnarok (X23), Spider-Man (Miles). N = 9

- Not to be championed any time soon - mid or lower tier characters that provide not-so-good 4* covers as champion rewards:
    Rocket & Groot, Gamora, Sam Wilson, Daredevil, Doc Oc, Punisher, Colossus. N = 7

In the legendary department, I'm finally able to open a few LTs. My method is going to be to open LTs until I hit a new character - at that point I stop opening them, then work on opening up a new slot for the new char. My objective is to grow horizontally, trying to "catch'em all" (at least all the 4*s), while slowly getting to the point where I'll be able to win a few Crashes.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    I couldn't finish Luke or Blade, but earned enough ISO to champion three characters:
    icon_daken.png
    icon_quicksilver.png
    icon_mystique.png
    Now I have 25 champions, 8 to go!

spideycoin.pngspideycoin.png Roster slots spideycoin.pngspideycoin.png
    Three new slots, now I have 71. It's now more difficult to get HP from PvE sub rewards, but I should be getting more HP from my 2*s.

star.pngstar.png
    I allocated one of my new slots to a fifth 2* to make sure I have enough guys for every DDQ, and to have a more steady source of HP for the long term. Now I'm farming Storm, Thor, Hawkeye, Human Torch, and Magneto.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png / star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    After adding a new 2*, I opened a few LTs. The first LT I opened was:
    icon_thor.png (new!)
    I accumulated HP for a few days until I was able to roster her. When I did, I opened four more Latest LTs:
    icon_drax.png (-> 0/2/1)
    icon_deadpool.png (-> 1/2/1)
    icon_moonknight.png (-> 2/0/1)
    5 star icon_ironman.png (new!)
    A few days later I was able to roster IM46 (first 5*!). However I didn't open any more LTs as a wasp_icon.png cover is now queued.

Now I have 25 4*s (out of 37, or 67.5%) and 1 5* (out of 8, or 12.5%). Yay! Progress!
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Since my last post, I have championed Surfer and OML. I have championed Quake (plus Nova, Fury, and, this morning, Punisher). I'm at about 12.5M ISO spent on my roster. I've now sold several 2*s, some of whom were replaced.

I still have 23 3* champs, and now 16 4*s.

I've figured out that I'm about 8.5M ISO short of championing all my fully-covered characters.

Now, I need to focus on my 5*s again; at least two of them desperately need ISO (10-cover goblin and 9-cover BSS). Not sure where that will leave me.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My plans change all the time, but I am back to the champion grind. I have 7 3*'s and 7 2*s to champion. I opened my small hoard of Legendaries and wound up with 4 4* covers of toons I have max covered, I will be able to champion one of them and will have to sell the rest of the covers. My goal is to hoard all tokens except tacos. I will only open the tacos if the current run of DDQ has all 3*'s champions and none of the 4*'s would be a waste. I will save them til the next good vault. I started my hoarding on 30 July, so we will see what the total is at the end of the month.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KP champed, and the LT from the first champ level gave me a Yellow Quake cover, which brings her to 4/5/4. And that's quite fortunate. I already have her at Lv220 in preparation of getting her final cover. She'll be boosted this week, so I'll be putting a lot of my ISO into levelling her further.

I'm also just generally getting a better handle on my 4*'s. Other than Quake, I have Fury & Flaptain fully covered and at Lv200 - they're both not quite high priority for taking to max level just yet - and still have IW & Elektra fully covered at Lv165 - they're both going to take a lot of convincing to even get to Lv200. Star-Lord is still 5/4/3, which is also a little uncomfortable - if I get a red or yellow, that's great, but he's not priority champ material either. Ant-Man is 4/4/4, so I think I may start siphoning a little bit of ISO his way - so that I can max him out once that last cover comes in. I also noticed that my Venom is 5/2/3, which is still a little way off being ready to max, but I may also consider bringing him up bit by bit.

I've had no new 5* additions for a while. I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing, since I've been more inclined to promote and use my 4* roster, and I've found that to be quite enjoyable (PX + Flaptain this week has been so much fun).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just got my thirteenth OML cover. I decided a while ago that when this happened I would start moving to fivestar land. My immediate plan now is to stockpile ISO and CP until I have well over a million ISO and 720 CP, then I'll buy a third purple cover for my 5/2/5 Phoenix and max and champ both her and OML at once. Then we'll see how long it will take me to get bored of only playing those two in every match...
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Making icon_colossus_new.png a Champion has been a low priority for me but I'm currently holding two extra covers and even if I stopped playing the Hulk PVE, I'd still likely end up with another. With all those extra covers, I guess ol' Piotr will be my next Champion anyway.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    After 411 days of playing I acheived my first long-term goal and championed the last 3*-character (Squirrel Girl).

From now on I am going to put the ISO in my pretty well covered but underleveled 4*-characters: Lady Thor (13 cover), Hulkbuster (12), Star-Lord (12), Jean Grey (11), X-Wolvie (11) and Ice-Man (10). Besides that I want to collect as much CPs as possible (587 at the moment). I will spend them when I have finally leveled up my 4*.
    I got impatient and spend some of my CP for classic LT.

And here are my results:

icon_greengoblin.pngpurpleflag.png & blackflag.png
    icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png (2x)
    icon_silversurfer.pngredflag.png (3x)
    -> all pulled for the first time icon_e_smile.gif

icon_carnage.pngredflag.png -> now 3/2/0
    icon_drax.pngredflag.png -> now 1/2/3
    icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.png -> now 2/0/2
    icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png -> now 3/5/3
    icon_jeangrey.pngblueflag.png & greenflag.png -> now 5/3/5 (Yeah, exactly the covers I`ve needed!)
    icon_katebishop.pngpurpleflag.png -> my first cover for her
    icon_nova.pngredflag.png -> now 3/2/0
    icon_peggycarter.pngredflag.png & yellowflag.png -> now 2/1/3
    icon_quake.pngblueflag.png -> now 2/1/2
    icon_redhulk.pngpurpleflag.png -> now 0/0/3
    icon_falcon.pngredflag.png -> now 3/1/3
    icon_spidergwen.pngpurpleflag.png -> now 1/1/0
    icon_venom.pngyellowflag.png (2x) -> now 0/1/2

After that I`ve championed my first two 4*: Jean Grey and Lady Thor. The next will be Hulkbuster and Ice-Man (if I`m lucky to get the cover) .
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previously, on "Roster Report"...
    Fully updated roster is in my signature below.

Champion 4*s:

icon_jeangrey.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_carnage.png

33 out of 40 Champion 3*s. Only ones missing are:

icon_psylocke.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_vision.pngicon_storm.pngicon_quicksilver.png

I can't see myself championing them anytime soon. Just not enough ISO.

10 out of 14 Champion 2*s. Need Torch, Ms. Marvel, Bullseye and Bagman. Again, just not enough ISO to worry about them right now.

I have plenty of cover-maxed 4*s, but not enough ISO to get them even close to 270. But since my 5*s are at the point where they're better than any 4*, what's the point in leveling any of them? Sure, they're nice when they're boosted, but I'd need millions of ISO to get them all that good.

Basically the 4* transition is a joke. You only need to level up 2 or 3 top tier 4*s, then hope you get lucky enough to get your 5*s online. Once you get 7 covers in some 5*s, the rest of your 4* roster becomes irrelevant.

I haven't spent any ISO in the last few weeks on anybody that's not a 4* or 5*. There's no point. I did get X-23 up to champion level and I'm currently working on Cyclops. I want to get Cyclops, Red Hulk, Iceman and Deadpool up to 270, but none of the rest of the 4*s seem like a high priority after that. Maybe I'll bump up SS or Phoenix so I can run 2 5*s in PvP events. But then I'm worried about running into the big whales.

So it's been a month and I've championed Cyclops, Iceman and Rocket & Groot. That's pretty slow progress for a month's worth of effort. It's a little discouraging to only be able to bring up a single 4* every 2 weeks.

I did very recently get 2 more covers for OML to max him out at 5/4/4. I have a Kingpin cover waiting for me to champion him and then I'll work on bringing OML up to 450. That's a little more than 200k needed for both of those tasks so that's about the next 2 weeks worth of ISO spoken for.

OK, so wholesale changes on my roster this month. (current roster in sig below)

In the last month I maxed OML and the rest of my 3*s. I got tired of wasting covers for the last few 3*s that weren't champed. So now I have 9 champed 4*s ( icon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_thor.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_x23.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_deadpool.png ) and all 40 champed 3*s.

I've decided to become the champion of turning over my 2* characters. So whenever I got a 2* cover for one of my level 144 champs, I sold it and replaced it with a 1-cover version. I ended up selling all 10 of my level 144 characters for 650k ISO. I used the ISO to level up the other 4 2*s that weren't champed yet (Bullseye, Bagman, Torch, Ms. Marvel) and dumped the rest of the ISO into my low-level 4*s. So now all of my 4*s are either soft-capped or level 165, whichever one was higher. Yup, even Cho and Star Lord. Now I'm not worried about any of their DDQ fights, except maybe Mr. F (can he win even if he's level 270?).

So I see this as a huge loan of 650k ISO that I've got to pay back down the road as my 2*s get cover maxed again. I want to got them all earning champ rewards as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I opened up a stash of 440 CP. I got 2 5*s (BSS and SS) and some 4* covers that were mostly sold. I did get 3 Ghost Riders, so he's my next champion target (level 226 currently). Then it's back to building up the 2*s.

So it's been a little over a month and I've champed 2 more 4*s - Ghost Rider and Antman. The rest of my ISO has gone to building back up all of the 2* champs that I sold the last time. I have 9 2* champs and 5 more waiting on ISO.

My goals for the next month are to champ Nova in anticipation of his cover coming up as a 1k reward very soon. Next up after that is Quake. With those 2 champed then I can go back to finishing up those 2*s.

If I get another 2* max champed then I'll sell him and apply the ISO to Nova or Quake. Then back to the 2* rebuilding.

A longer-term goal is to get 5* Spidey up and running. He's 5/1/4, but I'm worried about locking myself into all-5* MMR for eternity.

Another month, and another 2 champions - Nova and Quake. Good thing too, because they've been enormously helpful in the Hulk PvE and the last few PvPs. After that, I started to build up my 5*s. I wanted IM46, Black Suit Spidey and Phoenix to all be a little more useful. IM46 only has 6 covers, so I focused more on the other 2. I got both of them up to level 310 before I stopped. I stopped because I got 2 Thing covers - 1 from daily supply and 1 from the 1k reward in PvP. So now I'll champ Thing before going back to the 5*s.

My Moonstone and 2* Bullseye both reached level 144 in the last month so I sold them off and used the ISO to champ baby Thor and Hawkeye. So I've still got 9 2* champs. I'm going to sell off Ms. Marvel as soon as I get a replacement cover for her.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I took icon_colossus_new.png from L40 to L166 this morning, Champion'd him, and added five covers. I received a blueflag.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_hulk.png from the Legendary Token. Wow.

Next up is saving the iso8.png to take icon_invisiblewoman.png from her current L188 to Champion status so I can apply the 14th cover that I'm holding for her. She's my only fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png .
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:
    (4 months ago)
    TxMoose wrote:
    when champing hit, I had a 4* pvp pair (jg/hb) at 250 and was happy with them there. I had 9 maxed 3*s, with others at 140 and 120, and my 5 2*s, plus jugs. since champing hit, I've maxed hb/jg and brought iceman up from the 130s, and with 3*s I've maxed loki (from 153), gsbw (from 140), hood (from 136), torch (from 140), and gamora (from 120). I'm currently in the middle of maxing 4cyke (from 94). so my current champs are:

icon_iceman.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_thor.pngicon_gamora.png
    star.pngstar.png
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png

currently I'm in the process of leveling cyke. he's at 235 for now. with im40 covers incoming I may push pause on him to take advantage of those covers and max im40, then go back to cyke. so, my current future plans are (always subject to change):

1 - icon_ironman.png IM40 (from 120 = 110K)
    2 - icon_cyclops.png finish 4cyke (from 235 = 145K)
    3 - icon_deadpool.png xpool (from 145 = 330K)
    4 - icon_silversurfer.png maybe to 320ish? (from 255 = 140K)
    5 - icon_thing.png (from 145 = 330K)
    6 - at some point i'll have to decide whether the 4* ddq day for icon_captainamerica.pngicon_x23.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_miles.pngicon_venom.png will be worth the iso it will take to get them to 145 (35K each, less for falcap from 94, so another 200K if I want those ready)

if I ever pull an OML yellow, he'll get inserted in somewhere. not much use at 2/-/5. those 6 items will cost me 1.25 mil iso and that will take a long time to do. hopefully at some point before that's done you can add 200K for OML. that will be ~3 months working on 5-6 characters plus getting the most recent 6 to ddq level. in that time 6 more will be added. not looking pretty unless they drastically change something with iso.

oh, totally forgot about rulk. if I get that last red, add him to the list too from 180 (another 300K iso). so that's 3+ months to just get the beginnings of a 4* core and that doesn't include others I'd like to max like 4thor, xfw, and kp. I just don't see how the whales do it.

edit: always subject to change. since I can't run hb in heavy metal, i'll respec im40 with my covers and pour iso into cyke to use him in the pvp - probably won't quite get him to 270, but better than 235. then max im40 before my red cover expires.
    after 6 weeks, I've added the following champs:
    icon_cyclops.pngicon_thor.pngicon_redhulk.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_ironman.png

currently saving up for xpool. will need some iso into the newer 4s with their ddqs coming up - as necessary. i'll probably start with them at 70 and step up from there. after xpool, candidates include icon_thing.png xf icon_wolverine.png and icon_x23.png

still waiting for that oml yellow
    (2 months ago)
    ok, after 2 months I should probably update here. i'll post all, so next time I don't have to do the megaquote in the spoiler:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png (one leveled)
    icon_wolverine.png found that yellow and took him to 405
    all other 5*s are rostered, SS up to 11 covers. all the rest are 1-3 covers.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png 10 champs
    icon_ironman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_redhulk.png since last post I've added icon_thing.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_x23.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png 18 champs
    icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_thor.pngicon_vision.png (im40 and vision have been added here)

star.pngstar.png champs...still just the 5 champs
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png

so...I've found that elusive OML yellow and leveled him. I've champed all the 'meta' characters' and most of the second tier. so....I've decided to go back and finish all my 3*s, roster and champ all the 2*s I don't have and get that engine working. I figure I have enough to sustain me in pvp. my desired 4*s now to max include quake, nova, antman, kp, and punisher. I think I may pause on the 3s/2s if I end up with 13th covers on quake or nova. unlikely since...I'm hoarding most of the tokens and finishing the bottom end. first up will be colossus, then grocket. then possibly squirrel, but might re-evaluate. also have lots of spidey covers right now. this gives me something to do for the next 2-3 months. by then I may have other worthwhile projects. also once I finish the 3s and the 2s I can cycle the 2s at will for hp/cp/covers.
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png (one leveled)
    icon_wolverine.png@405
    all other 5*s are rostered, SS @ 11 covers. 5tark at 5 covers. all the rest are 1-3 covers.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png 10 champs (no change)
    icon_ironman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_thing.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_x23.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png 35 champs
    icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_thor.pngicon_vision.png (the following were added since last update) icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_storm.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_beast.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_blade.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.png

star.pngstar.png champs...still just the 5 champs
    icon_humantorch.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png (cycling covers fell to torch when I sold ares so I maxed him)

so as you can see, I did decide to finish my 3s. 5 more to go as of today and then i'll finish my 2s. my next update in 2 months i should be setting up to return to progressing my 4*s and 5*s again and will never have to worry about wasted 2*/3* covers again.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morph3us wrote:
    morph3us wrote:
    Currently championed:

icon_thing.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_x23.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ironman.png

star.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.png

In terms of future plans, the level max on my Phoenix is 405, and I'm tempted to continue to level her. I'll take her to 390 at least, and then reassess. I still intend on levelling on 4clops and RHulk. At this stage, 4Clops has a higher priority than RHulk, just because he pairs very well with Phoenix, plus RHulk has a counter in Quake now, which makes his shelf life a bit more limited. Quake is also on the list to max and champion, but I'm a cover short, and a lot of iso short.

Update: 4 months later.

icon_thing.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_shehulk.png

star.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.png

Champed a few more 4*s - Red Hulk, 4clops, Quake, and Nova. Also champed She-Hulk out of impulse in 3* land.

OML and Phoenix are both at level 435 now. When my OML daily resupply drops in 90 days or so, I'll have fully covered him, and will champ him. I'm hoarding command points until then, and hoping that I'll be able to finish off Phoenix and Surfer (still unlevelled) at the same time, and champ them too. I'm still pulling latest LTs when I get them, just so I feel like I'm still progressing somewhat. I'll be continuing to hoard iso until the big opening day as well.

In terms of 4*s, now that I'm firmly in 5* land, I'm in less of a hurry to champ them unless I think they have a niche in my roster. I'm planning on champing Peggy at some stage, but she's at 3/2/3 at the moment, so that's going to be a while. I'm also likely to champ Carnage at some stage too, just because he's a great TU for my alliance mates, and he makes for fast hops. Out of the new batch of 4*s, I can't see anyone I really need to champ as yet. Maybe Moon Knight and PunMax, but I'm going to need a lot of iso to champ Carnage and level Surfer in the next few months, so I'll see where the covers fall.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lukewin wrote:
    Previous post
    -GSBW and IF triple both need a purple to finish them at 5/3/5 and 3/5/5. HT dupe is at 4/3/4, going for 5/x/x, unsure of build. After these 3 are done, probably done with 3*. All my dupes/triples will be done, and no plans to start new ones. Will continue to start/develop 4* dupes/triples. (GSBW purple came in, 5/3/5, took her to 94 to use in low level CA and still tank purple. HT finished at 5/3/5. Waiting on IF purple to be finished with 3* dupes/triples)
    -No rush on X-23 to 200 any more. Might change this, since OML/Nova/X-23 is great. Thought different when it was OML/XFDP/X-23. (Still at 160, will probably get done, just no rush)
    -Will still tank PVEs in hopes of baby brackets for new releases. (Got baby bracket for Peggy Carter, got 5 covers on release, 1 from Cap 75 vault, 2 from her PVP. 3/2/3. Got 2 free tokens in Cap 75 vault, had enough for 4 more pulls, got the red cover on final pull. Was considering buying HP to keep pulling if needed, thankfully, it wasn't)
    -Still play DDQ every day (Check)
    -Have plans for ISO now, so won't hoard.
    -Add 15 levels for any OML covers that come in. (No covers came in)
    -PX Changed 160 to 200 3/5/5, regretted it. Wish I had kept it at 5/4/4 or 5/3/5. Dupe is 160 5/3/5, triple is 70 5/5/2, quadruple is 70 1/0/0. (200 is now 4/4/5 going for 5/3/5. Accidentally used quad PX in Sim with low level CA, took 2 matches before I realized why CA wasn't working great)
    -GG to 285, to play around with his yellow. (Low on priority list, have not done, still true)
    -Maybe start Rd 4 of championing 3*, but probably wouldn't do all 10. Rd 4 might be 4 3*; Human Torch, Sentry, Doc Ock, Ragnarok, Doom. Used ISO from selling all 2* champs to start this too. Got Doom, Doc Ock and Sentry done. Only HT and Rags left. Rd 5, Falcon, Spidey, Squirrel Girl, Hulk and Punisher might never get done, since I don't see a need to respec any of them. (Got HT and Rags champ'd)
    -Don't have enough ISO to champ 2* again. Their covers came in a lot faster this LR and I blew the ISO on other things, without saving it for the re-champ. 4 2* already champ'd again. 7 other 2* rostered, will champ as ISO comes in. (Last few LR have been low on 2*. All 14 2* rostered now. 8 champ'd already. Got 10 covers in the queue, for 4 different 2*, that have 5 covers in colors already, but not 13 total. Hopefully have all but Bagman champed by next update. Will definitely sell again, to start farming again. Wouldn't mind if some of the champs hit 144 so I can use their ISO to champ a 13 cover 2*.)

(Update since last update)
    -GSBW purple came in, 5/3/5, took her to 94 to use in low level CA and still tank purple. All my dupes/triples will be done, and no plans to start new ones. Will continue to start/develop 4* dupes/triples. Waiting on IF purple to be finished with 3* dupes/triples. All my dupes/triples will be done, and no plans to start new ones. Will continue to start/develop 4* dupes/triples. (Took 94 GSBW to 120, pulled the last IF purple from a vault, before it came up in DDQ. All 3* dupes/triples now done.)
    -X-23 still at 160, will probably get to 200, just no rush (Finally took her to 200)
    -Will still tank PVEs in hopes of baby brackets for new releases. (Got baby bracket for Wasp, got 6 covers on release, including pulling 1 cover from a token. Didn't have time to hit 1k in her PVP, so still only 6 covers. Played Hulk PVE to get Punisher covers, easily took #1 in that baby bracket. Tanking Unstable and Venom and whatever other PVEs come up, until a new release or rewards worth going for)
    -Still play DDQ every day (Check, actually missed the day Cyclops was rewards, forgot about it)
    -Have plans for ISO now, so won't hoard.
    -Add 15 levels for any OML covers that come in. (Got a yellow, took him to 375.)
    -GG to 285, to play around with his yellow. (Low on priority list, have not done, still true, but can take him to 300 since he has 3 covers)
    -Rd 5 of championing 3*, Falcon, Spidey, Squirrel Girl, Hulk and Punisher might never get done, since I don't see a need to respec any of them. (Still true, was tempted because was sitting on ISO with nothing obvious to spend it on)
    -Last few LR have been low on 2*. All 14 2* rostered now. 8 champ'd already. Got 10 covers in the queue, for 4 different 2*, that have 5 covers in colors already, but not 13 total. Hopefully have all but Bagman champed by next update. Will definitely sell again, to start farming again. Wouldn't mind if some of the champs hit 144 so I can use their ISO to champ a 13 cover 2*. (Do have all but Bagman champed. Went ahead and level maxed him at 78. 4/2/5, so need 2 covers and will champ him.)
    -Still debating whether or not to eventually champion my OML, if the covers ever come in. Originally thought yes but not wanting to move into 5* MMR Hell and wanting to continue to not need healthpacks if I'm playing PVE. Might start OML dupe with the black cover I'll be getting in Daily Resupply, and then apply all future covers to the dupe. 375 3/2/3 is nice enough for what I want to do in PVP. Have a 345 2/2/2 BSS, and might do something similar with him. I mainly use him for LR (to compliment OML, just to fly thru seed teams via match damage) and to tank for JG/SW in goon only nodes in PVE (so having a dupe would save me a healthpack when the main one goes down.

Update since 7/11
    174 roster slots (+5)

5 Star - 6 Characters
    4 Star - 78 Characters (+5)
    3 Star - 75 Characters
    2 Star - 14 Characters
    1 Star - 1 Characters

5 covers between 4 characters
    Green Goblin (+1)
    Iron Man (+1)
    Spider-Man (+2)
    Wolverine (+1)

16 covers between 7 characters
    Kate Bishop (+1)
    Moon Knight (+1)
    Professor X (+1) re-spec
    Spider-Gwen (+1)
    The Punisher (+5)
    Venom (+1)
    Wasp (+6)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Dupes
    38 covers between 24 characters
    Deadpool (+1) re-spec
    Ghost Rider (+1)
    Iceman (+4)
    Iceman (+1)
    Iron Man (+1)
    Jean Grey (+1)
    Kingpin (+3)
    Kingpin (+1)
    Miles Morales (+1)
    Mr. Fantastic (+2)
    Nova (+2)
    Peggy Carter (+1)
    Professor X (+2)
    Professor X (+1)
    Quake (+2)
    Red Hulk (+1)
    Sam Wilson (+2)
    Star-Lord (+1)
    The Hulk (+3)
    The Punisher (+1)
    The Thing (+1) re-spec
    Thor (+2)
    Venom (+2)
    X-23 (+1)

Did not keep track of 4* covers sold due to dupes being optimally spec'd or the color being maxed already

My roster
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sentry is now level 166 waiting for the ISO to champion him.

That will be my 39th 3* champion, with only Doc Ock left.

Since I'm in a DDQ-only mode at present (with a SHIELD Sim match here & there), the ISO income has slowed quite a bit; conversely, not playing much means you don't worry about it. No pressing need to upgrade anybody so you're in no hurry.

Once Ock is done.. meh. I'll probably stay in DDQ-only mode for a while after that. The break is really refreshing.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's been a slow process, but I have a few updates from my last post. I'm now just shy of 13.5M ISO in roster costs. I have every character above the 1* level rostered (though Black Bolt and 5ulk have three covers between them). I've championed OML. The 1/5/2@270 Goblin still needs a lot of love, but is up to 3/5/4@360. I have 17 4* champions, and 26 3* champions (ranging from 173-230). I've now sold eight different max-championed 2*s, some of them more than once.

I have every 4* currently available (i.e.: not counting Howard, Dino, or Wasp) fully covered, and only 2-3 of them are suboptimally so (though Moon Knight looks particularly goofy at 4/5/4).

I still need 8.2M ISO to champion all of my fully-covered characters, plus another 2M or so for the 5*s that are playable (or would be, if they had the levels).

Overall, progress often feels painfully slow, but it is good to write this, to remind me that it is definitely happening.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since last update, hit the Silver Surfer shield supply, pulled a Phoenix, Spiderman, Ironman and Black Bolt. No Bruce yet. Still no iso spent to date.
    icon_wolverine.png 0/1/2
    icon_jeangrey.png 2/2/1-2/2/2
    icon_silversurfer.png 2/2/2-2/2/3
    icon_spiderman.png 1/0/1-1/0/2
    icon_greengoblin.png 1 black
    icon_captainamerica.png 1 blue
    icon_ironman.png 1 blue
    icon_blackbolt.png 1 black

Championed:
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_thor.png
    Max Covered:
    icon_nickfury.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_antman.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_venom.png no iso plans at the moment, they can all win their Crash.
    Those getting iso:
    icon_cyclops.png 4/5/2
    icon_redhulk.png 5/3/3
    icon_iceman.png 3/5/3
    I've got them all up to 210, and will be working them up to 229 and beyond as covers drop
    All others except Dino are rostered.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All championed. Hulk reached 200 today, first one to break the barrier.

star.pngstar.png
    Still working on bringing icon_storm.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_thor.png back to 144.

Future plans

Build up those 3 4*s.
    Hope the upcoming changes make a difference to iso flow because looking at all the rest of the 4s is mildly sad.
    Considering stopping using shields so I can build up HP to roster more 2*s so I have something else to do.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seven seasons ago:
    "This season" plan checked off: Now down to five non-champed 3*'s (SG, QS, DocOc, Psy, Sentry...who I expect to max as next 3*), finished five more since last update.

"Next season" plan checked off: Pulled that last Cyc and another couple - maxed him as my fifth 4* champ.

"Two seasons from now" plan underway: Pushed 3/3/5 FalCap to 172 for his DDQ (next one) and 4/4/4 MrF to 172 (in about 12 days). Next season I'll need to bump up a couple of other 4*'s to 172 to make them more easily DDQ'able, their turns are coming up [current can get to 172 and are lower: Rhulk 152, X23 111, Cho 74, GR/Iceman/Nova/Venom all can go to 130-140 and all sitting under level 100].

I've had enough KP and Carnage covers to max them for several seasons - but still hoping for more Rhulk or DPXF covers (have 11 of each), so I'll push them to 220ish first to get them ready to go. Depending on who comes up as 3* essential next season, this may happen towards the end of next season.

Debating about moving my 1/5/1 Phoenix to near the 360 level cap, that may be the "two seasons from now" plan. Best 5* by far (5/0/0 SS, thanks there RNG) - neither are really scary enough to level as a scarecrow. Did pull a Spider-Man 5* champion Vision the other day, so now I have five 5*'s rostered (no Goblin) and all are level 255, there they can stay for now.

Six seasons ago:
    3*'s: Maxed Sentry at beginning of season expecting his PVP to come up - it did. Maxed SG with her DDQ came up, expect her PVP next season. Maxed Psylock when I drained a Taco Vault that included her. Only have two 3*'s not champed: QS/Doc Ock (both at 140, ~60K ISO to hit 166).

Many are reaching the 183, where you get a 4* for championing -

LT - First 183 - used Purple Rhulk for 12th cover.
    Hulk: 183 - tossed Green-Cho (5/5/1)
    DP: 183 - tossed Red-DPXF (5/4/3)
    Bullseye: 183 - tossed KP
    KK: 183 - champed GT
    Rags: 182 - will use X-23 (3/3/5)
    GSBW: 182 - will toss Fury
    She-Hulk: 182 - will use Cho-black
    Magneto: 181 - will toss PX
    Beast: 180 - will use (champ) Jean
    SW: 180 - will toss PX
    Cap: 180 - will toss Falcap (4/4/5)

Twelve 3*'s 180 or above. Will use THREE (and champ two more) of those first champs reaching 183 4* reward - the ISO issue is real.

4* Progress: This was my "get everything DDQ'able" season:
    FalCaP: 4/4/5 (from 3/3/5) moved to 172, beat his DDQ.
    MrF: 5/3/5 (from 4/4/4) moved to 172, beat his DDQ (after several tries)
    RHulk: 4/5/4 (from 3/5/3) moved to 172, beat his DDQ
    Cho: 5/5/1 (from 5/5/0) moved to 172, ready for his DDQ
    X-23: 3/3/5 moved to 172, ready for her DDQ
    Ghost Rider: 3/3/3 (from 3/2/2) moved to 172, hopefully ready for his DDQ
    IceMan: 4/2/2 (from 3/2/1) moved to 168 (max), beat his DDQ

Previously at 172 or higher: SL, PX, KP, IW, Elektra, Carnage, Ant-Man, Fury, DD, Jean, Cyc, Thor, XF, IM. That's 23 that should be able to DDQ...no coincidence that it's everyone introduced before championing, where I cover-maxed them when pulling the early LT's.

Lower that 172: Miles (3/1/1) Venom (1/1/5, maybe could DDQ? 156 max possible) Nova (2/3/1), Two or less covers for Gwen/Quake/Punisher. Six that can't DDQ so far, all sitting below level 100.

5*: I reached year two and finally got a non-black SS! Now 5/1/0 and 1/0/0 SS's...yep, pulled a SIXTH blue SS before getting any other covers. Also luckily pulled Green and Red Jean. She's at 2/5/2 and I moved her to level 300. It would likely be best to get her to 350+ as a better scarecrow, but I don't want to waste some upcoming 4*'s.

Next season: I champed into my 12th Rhulk cover and drained a DDQ vault to hit my 13th Rhulk cover. Looks like he'll be coming up as a reward at the end of the season, I'll be working from today forward to max him. I have DPXF at 5/4/3: frustratingly tossed out
    his red cover that was rewarded this season and another red cover that 3*DP champed into - that's five reds I've tossed. Today pulled day 744 purple drop to go to twelve covers. Thing is at 3/4/5. Both of these characters will be priority after Rhulk is maxed, all three (Rhulk/DPXF/Thing) rewarded the one cover I have five of last time they were 1K rewards...so theoretically should be able to use their next reward. It also means this update will be very, VERY short over the next few seasons.

I'm also hoarding CP and LT's until at least Rhulk and possibly one (if not two or three) of these other 4*'s are maxed. This will continue unless a new 5* makes OML/Phoenix draw % go down.

Five seasons ago:
    DDQ progress: took Venom to 172 and Miles to 131, won both. Debating about taking 3/3/1 Nova from 70 to 152 to give me a shot for his DDQ - didn't fail any up to this point but Nova will be the last one I have a shot at winning until the repeats start. Two seasons ago the goal was get most to 172 to make them win DDQ's - on that goal I was quite successful.

4* progress: Rhulk done (172->270, first event next season will probably reward the LT extra level). Thing went from 172->230, event giving another cover should come near end of next season and that's my priority. DPXF after that (currently 172), 12 covers and 13th cover should come middle of (two seasons from now).

Hoarding started last off-season to stop wasting so many 4* covers, now at 10 LT's and 248 CP - awaiting word from D3 about when new characters get added to see when these get pulled. Still champing 3*'s to first 4* cover and tossing them - Gamora and Grocket both hit 183 this week, two Starlord covers got tossed.

Four seasons ago:
    I pulled my LT's, worried Cap/IM would lower Phoenix chances. I've gotten her covers in batches, a couple three seasons ago, a couple two seasons ago within a few draws; and three in five draws when I pulled LT's (rostered a 2nd copy before I pulled the 13th cover). Had Thing coming up in PVP, daily drop, and had pulled a cover - finished him first then put every drop of ISO into Phoenix until this morning. Started season at 300, ended season at 450.

5* @ 450: Phoenix. RNG giveth!
    5*'s @ 255: two-cover IM, one-cover Cap, one-cover BSSM, two-covered OML (thanks RNG, I think 3rd cover is daily drop next season to go 1/1/1) one [extra purple] cover Phoenix (thanks RNG), one [extra blue] cover SS (thanks RNG), six-cover (five blue) SS (no GG). RNG taketh away!

4* champs: JG/HB/Cyc/Thing/XF/GT/Rhulk.
    4* other: Fury @ 210. Dino @220 (both 13 covers, started leveling before flood of 4*'s)
    4* 13-cover @ 172: Ant-Man, Carnage, DP, Elecktra, Iceman, IW, KP, MrF, PX, Falcap, SL, Cho, X23.
    4* not 13-cover @ 172: Nova (12), GR (12), Venom (10)
    4* under 140 (low covered, low level): Miles (7) , Howard, Gwen (8), Quake (7), Punisher (6), PX#2, Drax, Winter Soldier (no War Machine yet). These will stay here for a long time - I won every DDQ up to Gwen, and I'll start leveling these in three seasons or so as their DDQ's start to approach (if I get more covers for some!)

3* 183+ (where you get the 4*): 25
    3*'s 176-182: 13
    3*'s 140: QS, Dock.

2*'s rostered: everything but bagman again, since I haven't been shield-hopping (easy 1K, impossible 1300) and had plenty of HP. Now I'll be hopping again I guess so I may start selling them again. Only 1* Juggy still.

Next season: Ice-Man priority one, need to try to get him from 172->270 before his PVP cover comes up. After that DPXF and/or the final two 3*'s.

Three seasons ago:
    Ice-Man was priority one, DPXF was priority two, last two unchamped 3*'s (QS/Doc Ock) were priority three. Sold Ares to make it to DPXF in time (had two covers in queue); all four of these are champed going into next season.

5*'s: finally pulled/rostered a GG, a 2nd BSSM cover, and hit daily reward OML to at long last go 1/1/1....no added levels in this tier

4*'s: Maxed DPXF, maxed Ice-Man (both from 172). 172 GR went to 13 covers, Gwen now could move to 172.

3*'s: Maxed final two (QS/Doc Oc) 30 now at 183 or higher (+5 from last season); none yet at 200.

2*'s: Sold Ares and re-started, all still rostered except Bag-Man, only three currently past level 15.

100 roster slots (+4, GG/Kate/Moon Knight/spot ready for Peggy).

Two seasons ago:
    Despite hoarding LT's, found three KP's in queue - champed him from 172. Re-built Ares, level 0-102 ("only" 21 covers in the season...). Found two Fury covers in queue also, but didn't have enough ISO to champ him. Tossed other various 4* covers. Moved Miles from ~130->172 and moved Punisher from 70->172. Hoarded LT's and hit 1300 most events - 13 LT's, 574 CP (last off-season was 4/82). 101 roster spots (rostered bag-man, only missing Hulk in 5*)

5*: no change.
    4*: Champed KP, Miles/Punisher ->172
    3*: 10 195-202, 14 190-194, 8 185-189, the rest 171+
    2*: All rostered (Bag-Man added), Ares back to level 102

Next season: "Hoard ISO to 300K, to be able to champ a 4* if I have a decent 13 cover one and no boosted 4*'s that week."...that was what I wrote last season, and would love to do it again, in hopes of opening the LT's and not wasting a bunch of them (like if I open six Nova's or something else decent that has 13 covers).

But then with the KP/Fury piling up on me while not opening LT's I realize there is no chance of not wasting tons of covers, ever. I'll open the latest (probably 14 by that time) on Monday - waiting for Peggy to get into them. I may wait until Iron Man is in classics before pulling CP - I see some with all the 5*'s using IM (for more health reasons?) as their go-to, and I have two IM covers along with three OML covers, so almost might as well wait (and hope they don't continue to lower OML's chances with each release....).

Will likely move Gwen to 172 and may have enough Quake covers to move her to 172 as well: that would put all the (predicted) DDQ matchups to 172 until October. After that will prep to max Dino, possibly save to max another 4* first but always have enough to max Dino when his event comes up mid-september.

Off-season update: Quake did get enough covers, 172 going into season XXX. Tokens rotated and pulled 13 latest to try to get Peggy 4* and Tony 5*
    Cap/Hulk 5* (Added 102nd roster spot, have all 5*'s again [of course, thanks RNG])
    IW/IW/Cho/SL tossed (would have tossed a year from now....)
    Rhulk/XFW/Thing champed
    Black GR re-specd (had 13 covers)
    Carnage/X23 wasted (sold)
    War Machine only 4* cover "actually" applied.

One season ago (last season):

5*: No Black-Bolt pulled in LT's, opened LT's when Peggy came in and got a 5* Hulk - got another with last DDQ. No level changes: Phoenix 450 and nine at 255 (extra Phoenix, two SS's - one SS is next best at six covers).

4*: Champed Fury to look like an old timey vet, and because at level 210 he was one of two that wasn't at level 70 (starting), 172 (DDQ-able), or 270+. Dino is the other one (220) and next season I'll save up enough ISO to champ him during anniversary. Eleven champed, seventeen at 172 (Gwen and Quake joined this list). Wasp added.

3*: 18 195-204 (+5), 13 190-194 (-1), 9 174-189 (now all above the 172 4*'s and "organized", horray!)

2*: started applying covers to the rest, champed Magneto and Hawkeye, started 2nd copy of Storm and Thor.

1*: added blue-build MBW since team-mates were asking for that team-up.

106 roster spots (+6 - 5* hulk, 4* wasp, 2*Thor/Storm, 1* MBW)
    1068 CP (+494), still holding until IM goes into tokens (and possibly waiting for the upcoming changes, maybe streak-breaker is included at last)

Next season:

Hopefully Howard (2/1/3 131) will get two more covers and I'll put him at 172.
    Max 2*'s to start using them as slow CP/Heroic/HP generators. Moonstone, Bullseye, Wolvy, Daken, Torch, Cap to go (420,000 ISO...ug, hard to stomach).
    Store enough ISO at all times to champ DD for anniversary (~220K?)
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last status on 7/16/16:
    Changes since last time:
    I went ahead and used CP to finish off my Rulk so I could use a cover I had rotting to champion him. I was also able to get another OML cover and a cover for Phoenix to change her to 3/5/5. I've also been focusing on getting more of my 3*s champed. I've done 6 so far with 6 remaining.

Current Status:
    icon_wolverine.png 3/1/2 maxed at 345
    icon_jeangrey.png 3/5/5 sitting at 360

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs
    icon_ironman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champ Status
    6 to go icon_daredevil.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_colossus_new.png

Potential 4* targets to work on next include:
    Quake at 150 5/3/4 (5th blue coming up in PVP)
    Thing at 160 5/3/5
    4Thor at 190 2/5/5
    Kingpin at 160 4/5/4
    Elektra at 160 3/5/5
    Mr Fantastic at 160 5/3/5
    Nick Fury at 150 5/5/3
    Sam Wilson at 150 3/5/5
    Venom at 150 4/5/4
    Ghost Rider at 140 5/4/4
    Miles Morales at 140 4/4/5
    Prof X at 140 5/3/5
    Star-Lord 3/5/5
    Awful Hulk at 140 5/5/3
    XFWolverine at 140 5/3/5

Current Project
    I'm just banking ISO and CP at this point. I'm sitting at 100K ISO and 275 CPs and 8 Latest LTs. I'm focusing on saving ISO for both Quake and working on those remaining 3* Champs. I plan on holding my CPs until next season to get a shot at more Peggy covers.[/quote]
    Changes since last time:
    I've gotten another OML cover to make him 4/2/2 and have him maxed at 375. I was able to champ Quake and 4 more 3*s leaving just 2 left.

Current Status:
    icon_wolverine.png 4/2/2 maxed at 375
    icon_jeangrey.png 3/5/5 sitting at 360

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs
    icon_ironman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_quake.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champ Status
    2 to go icon_falcon.pngicon_psylocke.png

Potential 4* targets to work on next include:
    Nova at 150 4/4/5 (two covers in queue)
    Punisher at 140 2/5/5
    (No longer showing 4*s I'll probably never champ. It was depressing listing out all those cover maxed 4*s I'll probably never level.)

Current Project
    I'm just banking CP and LTs at this point since I want to champ Nova. I'm sitting at 200K ISO and 195 CPs and 5 Latest LTs. Once I champ Nova, I'll focus on getting those last 2 3*s champed when I get covers for them.[/quote]