Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Haven't posted in here before, but it's an interesting thread. My roster is up to 107 slots and 16700 levels.

I'd been championing my 4*s for the last few months, despite largely relying on my 5*s. With EotS, I found myself needing to go further in the latter direction, and finally leveled my 12-cover Surfer to 391. I then took my 0/5/0 TU cStorm, filled out her covers, and championed her. I also finally championed Magneto, Mohawk, and Mystique (in that order), bringing me to 22 3* champions.

I pulled a 13th Surfer cover during EotS, but hadn't leveled him further. But yesterday I pulled a 14th, so I'm racing to champion him (mostly for the ridiculously awesome 5* champion progression benefits, but I figure I'll also use him occasionally for PvE).

That should take another 5-6 days, and after that I'm not sure what direction to go in. Championing the 3*s was a bit of a temporizing measure, but my Goblin is 1/4/1 and my First Avenger is 1/3/4. Either one has some potential, if given some ISO. Or I can champion another 4* (Punisher? Nova? Quake? Carnage, who has less value in play, but additional benefit as a TU? Possibly Kate, if I had the covers), which might help more. I'll have to make up my mind soon.
  • darwin_sudoka
    Options
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/X2/

Currency:

48,741 ISO
    865 Hero Points
    15 Command Points

Que:

2*: Steve Rogers, Captain Marvel
    3*: The Punisher, Wolverine, Ironman, Wolverine, Black Widow, Storm

--

Reserving spot number 70 for The Vision

Future Champions: Ironman ( to coincide with Ironfist and 4* Ironman covers ), Wolverine ( since he's coming up soon in DDQ ) Storm ( hopefully ) Quicksilver and Mystique for Iceman.

I really want to only champion 3 star for 4 star characters I already have.

And regain the following 2 stars ( for future sells and opening up roster spots. ) Moonstone, Captain Marvel, Steve Rogers, Spiderman, The Human Torch )

However if you would like to support the hero recruiting drive, please donate 100.00 for 20,000 hero points. It will go a long way into saving the marvel puzzle quest world. - Vegiku
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guess I'm working on 3 star Human Torch since I have 2 covers of him waiting and getting star lord to a level that can be used in the upcoming ddq.

Other than that, I'm kinda drifting between randomly level 3 stars to the 140s and all 4 stars to about 120. I'm pretty much preparing myself for when I'll get three or four covers of a character in the short time.

I could champ Antman, just not sure that I really want to.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    With today's DDQ my 3* Punisher finally hits 13 covers. That leaves just Scarlet Witch and Squirrel Girl not at 13 covers yet.

In a few days 3* Deadpool will become my 19th 3* Champion giving me some more flexibility on when to use Whales in events. Iron Fist and Luke Cage whose covers had been evading me for the longest time were champions 17 and 18. I think after Deadpool I will be championing the remaining lightning round champions then decide where to go from there.

In 4* land I now have 213 covers spread out across 34 characters (everyone but Devil Dino). Antman pulled into the lead this week with 12 covers and Xforce Deadpool is still dead last with 2 covers. I have been leveling up characters to allow them to beat their Crash but I am now also leveling up well covered 4*'s so that they will be 255 when they are boosted for Story mode events. The current short list is Antman, Kingpin, Hulkbuster, Iceman and X23.

In 2* land I started rebuilding Magneto to rechampion him in an attempt to get more 3* covers to get him to 183 and get my 5th Professor X blue cover. In 2 weeks I've pulled 8 blue, 2 red and 0 purple. It looks like that will be a slower project than I had hoped.
  • TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm down to 4 of the 3-star characters to champion: Ragnarok, Doc Oc, Colossus, and Sentry. I have the other 36 3-star characters championed.

I've started selling my 2-stars to re-champion and re-earn their rewards. So, I'm currently using Daken, Wolverine, and OBW as my 2-star guys for DDP.

The big focus for me now has been getting my 4-star roster to the point where they can all win their DDP fights. So far, I've been successful in every match since they restarted with Nick Fury. Deadpool and Elektra were really tough for me, so I'm hoping to get another cover or two for them before the next reset.

For 5-stars, I'm kind of not sure what to do. I've been extremely fortunate and pulled 8 covers for OML (1/2/5). He's still at level 255, but I don't know if I should focus on him more since he's such a beast or if that'll screw up my matchmaking. I don't really have any super strong 4-star guys since I've been trying to champion my 3-star guys. Thoughts from any players out there?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm down to 4 of the 3-star characters to champion: Ragnarok, Doc Oc, Colossus, and Sentry. I have the other 36 3-star characters championed.

I just champed Sentry and am down to Rags, Colossus, Spidey and Daredevil as my 4 horsemen. Eerily similar list. Great minds and all that.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Have all chars except Green Goblin (and one stars)

Have all three stars at champ except Ragnarok

Have 20 four stars at level 188

Debating whether to move my four star group up to level 194 or champion 4hor. Have one 4hor cover in queue.
  • TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options

I just champed Sentry and am down to Rags, Colossus, Spidey and Daredevil as my 4 horsemen. Eerily similar list. Great minds and all that.

I bet we're not alone. icon_e_biggrin.gif For awhile there, I was just championing whoever I had the most covers for. I had already maxed out Daredevil, so he was a no-brainer. I think I had like 3 covers for Spidey at the time, so he was the one that got the ISO. I don't think I've championed a 3-star in the last 10-15 that I regularly use. They basically get pulled out for events that require them, and then I promptly go back to one of my other better teams.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Five seasons ago:
    "This season" plan checked off: Now down to five non-champed 3*'s (SG, QS, DocOc, Psy, Sentry...who I expect to max as next 3*), finished five more since last update.

"Next season" plan checked off: Pulled that last Cyc and another couple - maxed him as my fifth 4* champ.

"Two seasons from now" plan underway: Pushed 3/3/5 FalCap to 172 for his DDQ (next one) and 4/4/4 MrF to 172 (in about 12 days). Next season I'll need to bump up a couple of other 4*'s to 172 to make them more easily DDQ'able, their turns are coming up [current can get to 172 and are lower: Rhulk 152, X23 111, Cho 74, GR/Iceman/Nova/Venom all can go to 130-140 and all sitting under level 100].

I've had enough KP and Carnage covers to max them for several seasons - but still hoping for more Rhulk or DPXF covers (have 11 of each), so I'll push them to 220ish first to get them ready to go. Depending on who comes up as 3* essential next season, this may happen towards the end of next season.

Debating about moving my 1/5/1 Phoenix to near the 360 level cap, that may be the "two seasons from now" plan. Best 5* by far (5/0/0 SS, thanks there RNG) - neither are really scary enough to level as a scarecrow. Did pull a Spider-Man 5* champion Vision the other day, so now I have five 5*'s rostered (no Goblin) and all are level 255, there they can stay for now.

Four seasons ago:
    3*'s: Maxed Sentry at beginning of season expecting his PVP to come up - it did. Maxed SG with her DDQ came up, expect her PVP next season. Maxed Psylock when I drained a Taco Vault that included her. Only have two 3*'s not champed: QS/Doc Ock (both at 140, ~60K ISO to hit 166).

Many are reaching the 183, where you get a 4* for championing -

LT - First 183 - used Purple Rhulk for 12th cover.
    Hulk: 183 - tossed Green-Cho (5/5/1)
    DP: 183 - tossed Red-DPXF (5/4/3)
    Bullseye: 183 - tossed KP
    KK: 183 - champed GT
    Rags: 182 - will use X-23 (3/3/5)
    GSBW: 182 - will toss Fury
    She-Hulk: 182 - will use Cho-black
    Magneto: 181 - will toss PX
    Beast: 180 - will use (champ) Jean
    SW: 180 - will toss PX
    Cap: 180 - will toss Falcap (4/4/5)

Twelve 3*'s 180 or above. Will use THREE (and champ two more) of those first champs reaching 183 4* reward - the ISO issue is real.

4* Progress: This was my "get everything DDQ'able" season:
    FalCaP: 4/4/5 (from 3/3/5) moved to 172, beat his DDQ.
    MrF: 5/3/5 (from 4/4/4) moved to 172, beat his DDQ (after several tries)
    RHulk: 4/5/4 (from 3/5/3) moved to 172, beat his DDQ
    Cho: 5/5/1 (from 5/5/0) moved to 172, ready for his DDQ
    X-23: 3/3/5 moved to 172, ready for her DDQ
    Ghost Rider: 3/3/3 (from 3/2/2) moved to 172, hopefully ready for his DDQ
    IceMan: 4/2/2 (from 3/2/1) moved to 168 (max), beat his DDQ

Previously at 172 or higher: SL, PX, KP, IW, Elektra, Carnage, Ant-Man, Fury, DD, Jean, Cyc, Thor, XF, IM. That's 23 that should be able to DDQ...no coincidence that it's everyone introduced before championing, where I cover-maxed them when pulling the early LT's.

Lower that 172: Miles (3/1/1) Venom (1/1/5, maybe could DDQ? 156 max possible) Nova (2/3/1), Two or less covers for Gwen/Quake/Punisher. Six that can't DDQ so far, all sitting below level 100.

5*: I reached year two and finally got a non-black SS! Now 5/1/0 and 1/0/0 SS's...yep, pulled a SIXTH blue SS before getting any other covers. Also luckily pulled Green and Red Jean. She's at 2/5/2 and I moved her to level 300. It would likely be best to get her to 350+ as a better scarecrow, but I don't want to waste some upcoming 4*'s.

Next season: I champed into my 12th Rhulk cover and drained a DDQ vault to hit my 13th Rhulk cover. Looks like he'll be coming up as a reward at the end of the season, I'll be working from today forward to max him. I have DPXF at 5/4/3: frustratingly tossed out
    his red cover that was rewarded this season and another red cover that 3*DP champed into - that's five reds I've tossed. Today pulled day 744 purple drop to go to twelve covers. Thing is at 3/4/5. Both of these characters will be priority after Rhulk is maxed, all three (Rhulk/DPXF/Thing) rewarded the one cover I have five of last time they were 1K rewards...so theoretically should be able to use their next reward. It also means this update will be very, VERY short over the next few seasons.

I'm also hoarding CP and LT's until at least Rhulk and possibly one (if not two or three) of these other 4*'s are maxed. This will continue unless a new 5* makes OML/Phoenix draw % go down.

Three seasons ago:
    DDQ progress: took Venom to 172 and Miles to 131, won both. Debating about taking 3/3/1 Nova from 70 to 152 to give me a shot for his DDQ - didn't fail any up to this point but Nova will be the last one I have a shot at winning until the repeats start. Two seasons ago the goal was get most to 172 to make them win DDQ's - on that goal I was quite successful.

4* progress: Rhulk done (172->270, first event next season will probably reward the LT extra level). Thing went from 172->230, event giving another cover should come near end of next season and that's my priority. DPXF after that (currently 172), 12 covers and 13th cover should come middle of (two seasons from now).

Hoarding started last off-season to stop wasting so many 4* covers, now at 10 LT's and 248 CP - awaiting word from D3 about when new characters get added to see when these get pulled. Still champing 3*'s to first 4* cover and tossing them - Gamora and Grocket both hit 183 this week, two Starlord covers got tossed.

Two seasons ago:
    I pulled my LT's, worried Cap/IM would lower Phoenix chances. I've gotten her covers in batches, a couple three seasons ago, a couple two seasons ago within a few draws; and three in five draws when I pulled LT's (rostered a 2nd copy before I pulled the 13th cover). Had Thing coming up in PVP, daily drop, and had pulled a cover - finished him first then put every drop of ISO into Phoenix until this morning. Started season at 300, ended season at 450.

5* @ 450: Phoenix. RNG giveth!
    5*'s @ 255: two-cover IM, one-cover Cap, one-cover BSSM, two-covered OML (thanks RNG, I think 3rd cover is daily drop next season to go 1/1/1) one [extra purple] cover Phoenix (thanks RNG), one [extra blue] cover SS (thanks RNG), six-cover (five blue) SS (no GG). RNG taketh away!

4* champs: JG/HB/Cyc/Thing/XF/GT/Rhulk.
    4* other: Fury @ 210. Dino @220 (both 13 covers, started leveling before flood of 4*'s)
    4* 13-cover @ 172: Ant-Man, Carnage, DP, Elecktra, Iceman, IW, KP, MrF, PX, Falcap, SL, Cho, X23.
    4* not 13-cover @ 172: Nova (12), GR (12), Venom (10)
    4* under 140 (low covered, low level): Miles (7) , Howard, Gwen (8), Quake (7), Punisher (6), PX#2, Drax, Winter Soldier (no War Machine yet). These will stay here for a long time - I won every DDQ up to Gwen, and I'll start leveling these in three seasons or so as their DDQ's start to approach (if I get more covers for some!)

3* 183+ (where you get the 4*): 25
    3*'s 176-182: 13
    3*'s 140: QS, Dock.

2*'s rostered: everything but bagman again, since I haven't been shield-hopping (easy 1K, impossible 1300) and had plenty of HP. Now I'll be hopping again I guess so I may start selling them again. Only 1* Juggy still.

Next season: Ice-Man priority one, need to try to get him from 172->270 before his PVP cover comes up. After that DPXF and/or the final two 3*'s.

Last season: Ice-Man was priority one, DPXF was priority two, last two unchamped 3*'s (QS/Doc Ock) were priority three. Sold Ares to make it to DPXF in time (had two covers in queue); all four of these are champed going into next season.

5*'s: finally pulled/rostered a GG, a 2nd BSSM cover, and hit daily reward OML to at long last go 1/1/1....no added levels in this tier

4*'s: Maxed DPXF, maxed Ice-Man (both from 172). 172 GR went to 13 covers, Gwen now could move to 172.

3*'s: Maxed final two (QS/Doc Oc) 30 now at 183 or higher (+5 from last season); none yet at 200.

2*'s: Sold Ares and re-started, all still rostered except Bag-Man, only three currently past level 15.

100 roster slots (+4, GG/Kate/Moon Knight/spot ready for Peggy).

Next season: Re-build Ares. Hoard ISO to 300K, to be able to champ a 4* if I have a decent 13 cover one and no boosted 4*'s that week. Will hoard LT/CP until that time - it was a huge pain to race for the last few 4*'s I tried to get. After a week of hoarding, sitting at 82 CP/4 LT.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4th biweekly update
    DTStump wrote:
    Objectives:
    - to champion 10 good star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_cyclops.png
    icon_magneto.png
    icon_ironfist.png
    icon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_captainamerica.png
    - To unlock more roster slots for 4*/5*s.

Last update:
    - Championed icon_ironfist.png , number of 3* champions increased to 14
    - Added 3 roster slots (N = 64)
    - Rostered 5 new 4*: icon_warmachine.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_elektra.png , number of rostered 4*s increased to 19

spideycoin.pngspideycoin.png Roster slots spideycoin.pngspideycoin.png
    In the last two weeks, I was able to buy two new roster slots (N = 66). One of them came a little bit too late so I had to sell 4* covers, so now I have a free slot that I'm probably going to fill with a temporary 2* PvE essential for a few days before rostering a new 4*.

star.pngstar.png
    Now farming all my two stars for champion rewards: icon_storm.png (lvl 95), icon_hawkeye.png (86), icon_humantorch.png (71), icon_thor.png (55)

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    In the three star area I made a lot of progress since last time, championing 6 new characters (N = 20):
    icon_kamalakhan.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_hood.pngicon_loki.pngicon_storm.png
    Out of these only the first 4 were on my initial list, but I decided to champ icon_loki.png and icon_storm.png as well. Championing Loki enables me to build a synergistic team with my newly-championed Patch, and Storm was championed for several reasons: I know more covers are coming from star.pngstar.png Storm champion rewards, I'll eventually get Lady Thor covers, and lastly I can also enjoy a good PvE team in CMags + Loki + Mohawk Storm.

Now only a few top tier three stars are left on my list:
    icon_blackpanther.png (12 covers)
    icon_blade.png (11)
    icon_lukecage.png (10)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Lots of pressure in this area with expiring covers. I had to get rid of two of my low-priority 4*s to keep up with the wave of new guys.
    I added:
    icon_wintersoldier.pngicon_katebishop.pngicon_moonknight.png
    And unfortunately had to get rid of these characters that had only one cover:
    icon_mrfantastic.pnghoward_icon.png
    Now I have 20 4*s.

I have been hoping to stop the new 4*s for a while and roster a 5th 2*, but I won't be able to do that for a while. In 10 days I'll have a new wave of expiring covers:
    icon_venom.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_peggycarter.png

I already have a slot for one of those, and I have to hope I can open up two more for the others so I don't have to sacrifice anyone.

Overall I'm happy with the progress but I can't wait to get to the point where I can catch up with the queued new covers and allocate a slot to a 5th 2*.
  • newton999
    newton999 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 520 here. 98 slots. GG and 5* Cap missing.

36 / 40 Champed 3* : don’t know what to do with Spiderman, She-hulk, Loki and Falcon…

This season, I could play for 1st time with a champed 4Pool, Iceman and IMHB.
    It was a great change !! I also spent my 980 CP and 2 LT hoarded.

I sold all my 2* for iso and I’m building them one more time. 4 to go.

I don’t need anything except Iso and Teen Jean cover, she’s my unicorn.
    So I hoard everything. 2 LT and 145 CP. I’ll spend when my 2* could be sold at max level

On the road again…

Oh and, please, give me that 2 red cover missing for Red Hulk ^^!
  • amusingfoo1
    Options
    Championed Surfer the other day. Pulled a couple more covers from 4*s not fully covered. Down to Gwen (5/5/2), War Machine (4/2/3), Winter Soldier (3/3/4), Kate (2/5/3), Moon Knight (1/3/2), and Peggy (1/1/1) not fully covered at the 4* level.

Championing Surfer got me another Goblin (now 1/5/1). Leveled him to 270 (all I had ISO for) to try to test him in Nefarious Foes; that didn't work so well (ended up mostly playing OML/Phoenix/Red Hulk).

Championed my level 70 Captain Marvel (2*); will take her to max and sell her, so that's really an investment. I still have my level 15 dupe (for baking), and will keep that one for her essential nodes.

Took my 0/5/0 Storm (classic) dupe up to champion level, and will also sell her once she's maxed.

Other than that, saving ISO so I can champion another 4*. Probably Quake, Punisher, or Nova. Need another 280k or so for whichever; will probably decide based on the one for whom I have the most covers in queue. Right now I have one cover for each. Too bad double ISO was a one-off; would be great to get it done sooner.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Now at day 425, I feel I'm finally turning a corner towards 4* land.

I spent most of last Sept-Dec in the 2->3 transition and didn't have any maxed 3*s until January of this year. For the last few months, I've been leveling and champing the most useful (IMO) 3*s. I'm up to 19 champs now, and feel ready to start directing ISO towards my 4*s.

My first 4* champ just happened: Hulkbuster. I had to sell off four 2*s to finance the champing before my 14th IMHB cover expired, but I'm happy about it nonetheless. I've been teaming him with Iron Fist for some PVE stuff, and while it hasn't transformed my PVE experience or anything, it saves me a health pack here and there. I don't PVP much, but plan to take them for a spin next season.

My next 4* candidate: X-23. I was one of the 329 people who did full clears of the last EotS test event and the bonus covers were my 13th, 14th and 15th. I enjoyed playing X-23 enough (especially teamed with IM40) that I've decided to champ her, if I can generate another 150k ISO before next Monday.

After that, I need to start rebuilding my ISO stockpiles. I've got a few 2*s I sold off that I want to re-level, and while I've champed most of the 3*s I really care about, I might champ a few more if I stumble into a pile of covers. Like, I have 8 Hood covers in my queue and figure he's worth champing.

Waiting in the 4* wings, I've got a Prof X at 10 covers and an Iceman with 9. It would be great if I could somehow get them a few more covers in the next few months and start funneling ISO their way. Sadly, I can't seem to get covers for my Rulk, 4* Jean and 4* Cyc, which are the other 4*s at the top of my wish list, but remain a ways off.

I have some other 4*s that are getting well-covered, but I don't envision spending the ISO to champ them unless they get some kind of upgrade: XF Wolv (13), Elektra (10), Th4r (10), Inv Woman (10), Star-Lord (9), Carnage (9), Nick Fury (9), Stretcho (9), Thing (8), Ant-Man (7). Two characters I might think about: XF Deadpool and Ghost Rider, both up to 8 covers.

Finally, I've got a bunch of scattered 5*s, but not enough covers to think about seriously leveling them. My OML is 0/3/1, and almost all my other 5*s have 3 or 4 covers, so I probably won't think about leveling them until next year. At which point I'll pause to consider how preposterous that sounds for a video game.
  • stochasticism
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Season 28
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/stochasticism/ is my current roster.

the tl;dr is:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    I have champed icon_jeangrey.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_iceman.png and icon_redhulk.png. My current project is icon_thor.png and she should be finished after the iso8 ISO bonanza

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_vision.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_sentry.png left unchamped. Since I have icon_redhulk.pngicon_cyclops.png champed, icon_vision.png and icon_sentry.png will be my next projects after icon_thor.png

After I champ those 3 characters it's back to 4* where I have 14 other max covered characters. I would actually want to work on icon_nova.png, though, but I only have 11 covers for him. If I don't get the covers I need for him then I will work on either icon_ghostrider.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_kingpin.png or icon_x23.png

star.pngstar.png
    icon_spiderman.png up to L143 so one more cover needed and that will finish my last unmaxed champion star.pngstar.png

I don't have a 5* with more than 4 covers so those aren't worth the investment yet.

Current ISO need: 7.09M

Accomplished:
    5*: Not levelled anyone yet but now have everyone besides 5Cap rostered.
    4*: Up to 10 champed 4*s. Added Thor, XFDP, Quake, Punmax and Nova to the list.
    3*: Down to 4 not champed. The blessed were Vision, Punisher and Sentry. The undeserving 4 are Daredevil, Rags, Colossus, Spiderman.
    2*: Got spiderman to 144 and then sold him, Thor, Moonstone, Torch and Daken when the increased buyback hit.

This season's Goals
    5*: This is where my ISO will be going this season as I have come into a run of OML covers. Plan is to take him to the 330 range.
    4*: Taking a break as I'm not sure who would be good to champ next. I have all but 6 4* cover maxed so I think I am just having a paradox of choice here.
    3*: Have 3 Daredevil covers so he will be champed soon. I figure I'll champ the rest when either a) I get more than three covers or b) They are featured in an upcoming PvP event.
    2*: Only going to rechamp Bagman for that LT reward.

101 roster slots. Hoarding LTs and CP for now.

Total ISO need up to 8.7M
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2*: Only going to rechamp Moonstone (Rulk covers) and Bagman (LT reward for patience)

Hey, I thought Moonstone -> Hulk -> Cho was the champion reward sequence! Are you sure about Rulk?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DTStump wrote:
    2*: Only going to rechamp Moonstone (Rulk covers) and Bagman (LT reward for patience)
    Hey, I thought Moonstone -> Hulk -> Cho was the champion reward sequence! Are you sure about Rulk?
    You are correct, 3* Hulk yields Cho covers.
  • stochasticism
    Options
    DTStump wrote:
    You are correct, 3* Hulk yields Cho covers.

Oops my bad. I thought she gave sentry covers which gives rulk. Thanks for setting me straight.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Friends don't let friends champion Moonstone. icon_e_wink.gif
  • amusingfoo1
    Options
    Hit a bit of a milestone this morning, as my roster passed 11M ISO spent leveling characters.

I did champion Surfer; I pulled another cover for OML and leveled him, so he's very close. I pulled a couple of Quake covers from legendaries, so she'll be my next 4* champion. I now have 23 3* champions, and have two more 2* champions, to boot. One of the 2*s will be sold without being replaced, when maxed, while the other will be sold and replaced.

And once I get Quake championed, I'm going to throw some ISO at my 1/5/2 Goblin (overdue, I think).
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm planning to champion all 4*s except maybe Cho and using every means to do so including selling maxchamped 3*'s and 2*'s. Eventually (if I'm still playing) maxchamping 5*s after that dominating every pvp and then probably quitting whole game lol (if that dominating is going to happen anytime soon though...) But then there will probably be already 6*'s lmao