Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options
1474849505153»

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,222 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I am down to 9 Classic 5s! That's it! So what delights do I have to chase? Good question, glad you asked it! Pick one from this motley crew I have to:

Big Wheel
    Loki
    Odin
    Heimdall
    Samurai Daken
    Sersi
    Green Goblin
    Captain America (First Avenger)
    Mister Sinister

I guess Cap?

I think that given Namor will probably switch feeders when his P5 variant is released, I'd focus on Odin and shard both. But he's a bit rubbish.

If not, I'd go for Cap or Goblin - both fun when boosted.

• kuntilanak
    kuntilanak Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I am down to 9 Classic 5s! That's it! So what delights do I have to chase? Good question, glad you asked it! Pick one from this motley crew I have to:

Big Wheel
    Loki
    Odin
    Heimdall
    Samurai Daken
    Sersi
    Green Goblin
    Captain America (First Avenger)
    Mister Sinister

I guess Cap?

My picks are sersi (ap manipulate) and cap (that yellow ;) ). I use them a lot in sim on separate teams.

• JasonLikesToTravel
    JasonLikesToTravel Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options

@JasonLikesToTravel said:

Still free-to-play so hard to judge the speed of progress against others who've splashed out on HP's, CP's, shards and covers. Nevertheless, happy to have finally got my last 3* last night. A good time to update (day 179)

Currently at 72 roster slots
    5's: 6 to date (Gamora, Apoc, Shang Chi all two covers. Kingpin, Ronan & Ultron with 1). 
    4's: 5 rostered with Ikaris champed (been in a lot of events so got the covers and shards to champ him quite easily). 
    s: All 47 rostered - 38 champed
    2s: 13/14 farming. Still only Bagman not rostered
    s: Just Spiderman for DDQ

Next step is to start building my 4 and 5 collection to help with PVP in particular but also improve SCL I can get a decent placement in in PVE. 

Quite a while since my last update. Remain a F2P player, today is day 429 so now over a year of playing the game.

Roster slots: 134
    5s: 24 rostered. Gargantos and Thor highest with 6 covers each.
    's: 48 rostered. Three champed (Wolverine X Force, Ikaris, Spider-Man Oscorp)
    3s: All 49 champed. Thor at 257 so close to farming my first 3!
    2s: 13/14 farming, still no Bagman
    s: None rostered. No longer a need since the DDQ changes.

Plans going forward are to keep pace with the 3 releases and catch up with the missing 4s. Hopefully I'll get a few more 4s champed too.

Quite a while since the last update. Still free-to-play but made good progress since the last update.

Roster slots: 220
    5s: 51 - MThor the highest with 10 covers
    s: 101 rostered. 42 champed - Deathlok the highest at 289.
    3s: 55/56 rostered. Just need Spider-Rex who was released in the last few days.
    s: 13/14 rostered, still no Bagman
    1*s: None rostered.

Farming both my 2s & 3s where I can as very much in the ISO drought now.

Currently 82 characters left to roster so only plan is to continue chipping away at that and hopefully add some more covers to existing 5*s to make SCL10 easier.

Shang Chi (5 covers) and MThor (10 covers) are doing a lot of the heavy lifting in both PVE and PVP to allow me to progress at SCL10

Edit* Should add, day 673

Time for another update. It'll be interesting to compare come the end of the year after all the anniversary stuff.

Today is day 740. A little over the two year mark now - still F2P.

Roster slots: 243
    5s: 62 - MThor the highest with 11 covers
    s: 111 rostered. 54 champed, Wolverine X-Force the highest at 292
    3s: All 58 rostered. Continuing to farm.
    s: 12/14. Ares and Bagman not rostered. Just sold and waiting to re-recruit.
    1*s: None rostered

66 characters left to roster. I'd like to keep chipping away at the 5*s. Playing at SCL10 has really helped progress there since the last update.

Still a long way off having everyone rostered but getting there slowly.

Decent progress over the last couple of months.
    Today will be day 806 - still F2P.

Roster slots: 277
    5s: 70 - MThor the highest with 12 covers
    s: 132. 67 champed (around half) - Wolverine X-Force the highest at 295
    3s: All 60 rostered. Continuing to farm.
    s: 13/14 - no Bagman. Farming.
    1s: 2/8 - Received ascended Storm (2) and Spiderman (3*).

Only have 38 characters left to recruit. I'm not interested in ascending characters yet so I'll sell the two 1*s once they've hit their max level.

All of my 4s have the shards to recruit once I have a roster slot available so my main plan for the rest of the year is to get those on to my roster. It'd be nice to get some of those missing / obscure 5s too.

A little ambitious maybe but I'd like to hit 300 roster slots by the end of the year.

I'm getting that little bit closer to having every character rostered.

Today is day 968 - still F2P.

Roster slots: 320
    5s: 87/94 - MThor the highest with 13 covers (lvl 350)
    s: All 150 rostered - 79 champed. Wolverine X-Force the highest at 305
    3s: 62/66 (Arcade, Deadpool, Human Torch and Thor missing)
    s: All 15 rostered and farming.
    1*s: 6/8 (Black Widow and Juggernaut missing)

I'm not sure how quickly I'll get those last few on the roster. I'm still a little way off my three year anniversary of playing so I guess I'd like to be up to date by that point.

Then the next stage of the roster-strengthening begins and I'll slowly start getting the remaining 4's champed and 5's levelled up. With the exception of a few in the 300's, most of my 5's are low level and don't have many covers either.

• cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I'm in an awkward spot. I currently have all the 4s rostered! And I'm slowly but surely working my 5s up to usable. But here's where the awkward spot comes in- Roster Slots and characters I don't have rostered.

As of now, I have a guaranteed 1 spot open.

Here are the characters I have "dying on the vine" to roster:
    5Venomsauras Rex (7 days)
    3Jubilee (13 days)
    5Kamala Khan (18 days- 4 days till I have to apply a Lockjaw 280 cover reward)
    I don't have 5May yet and I'm sure she will be required soon. (I will probably break my LL/CP till I get a cover when that happens, but that's another slot.)

I currently have 4425 HP and am hoping there will be another March Madness/Spring Cleaning vault with 4 slots soon! Otherwise, I feel like my only other option is several characters I could ascend but not for max rewards.

• Carnifex
    Carnifex Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options

@cooperbigdaddy said:

I'm in an awkward spot. I currently have all the 4s rostered! And I'm slowly but surely working my 5s up to usable. But here's where the awkward spot comes in- Roster Slots and characters I don't have rostered.

As of now, I have a guaranteed 1 spot open.

Here are the characters I have "dying on the vine" to roster:
    5Venomsauras Rex (7 days)
    3Jubilee (13 days)
    5Kamala Khan (18 days- 4 days till I have to apply a Lockjaw 280 cover reward)
    I don't have 5May yet and I'm sure she will be required soon. (I will probably break my LL/CP till I get a cover when that happens, but that's another slot.)

I currently have 4425 HP and am hoping there will be another March Madness/Spring Cleaning vault with 4 slots soon! Otherwise, I feel like my only other option is several characters I could ascend but not for max rewards.

Personally, I'd roster Venomrex and 5KK. There's no guarantee that a new vault will crop up like the March Madness/Spring Cleaning, and even if it did, a 40 pull could still net you with 0 roster slot tokens!
    If you want to hold onto some HP though, Jubilee would be very easy to replace at any time, but even so I'd also roster her. Being new she will likely be featured soon and maybe several times too.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,794 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well it's getting real now!

I am down to my final few Classics!

Loki is 4/4/4
    Big Wheel is 4/4/2
    Goblin who I am working on is 4/5/1

The two stragglers are Sersi and Heimdall who only have 7-8 covers each.

With Phylla and Aunt May finished I can now save up some CP for Classics whilst I wait for those two to switch out.