Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a hoarder.

I'm currently sitting on 342,855 ISO, 650 HP, 448 CP.
    I have 2781 Standard, 185 Heroic, 2 10x Heroic, 18 Latest Legends, 1 Civil War, 114 PVE/PVP, 89 Vault, 256 Savory, and 257 Sweet tokens.
    I'm level 40 on SHIELD.
    My roster is in my signature below.

My current plan is to keep playing DDQ daily and as much PVE/PVP as I can to continue gaining ISO, cover rewards, HP, CP, and XP, but my big plan starts in October once I get at least 300 of each Taco Token.

Open tacos until I get 4000 HP (and the 4*s, if they are top tier) from each vault, netting 8000 HP and at least 8 slots.

I will recruit the 4 2*s I don't have and keep all 2*s around for farming. I would then open Standard tokens until I got 3 3* covers I didn't already have, selling all 1*s and using all 2*s as champion levels. This will leave me with 1 open slot.

I will save this 1 slot for the random chance of getting a character I don't have (daily rewards, champion reward, accidentally placing high on PVE/PVP).

I don't like wasting covers and having to sell them (except 1*s). Is this a good plan, y'all?
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    After that I`ve championed my first two 4*: Jean Grey and Lady Thor. The next will be Hulkbuster and Ice-Man (if I`m lucky to get the cover) .
    Since I got 620.000 for my S.H.I.E.L.D-Rank I decided to spend some of my CP for classic LT.

And here are my results:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_greengoblin.pngblackflag.png (2x) -> now 3/1/0
    icon_jeangrey.pnggreenflag.png & redflag.png -> now 1/2/1
    icon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.png -> now 1/3/0
    icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png -> finally my first cover for OML icon_e_smile.gif

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.png -> now 0/2/1
    icon_drax.pngyellowflag.png -> now 2/3/3
    icon_elektra.pngredflag.png (2x) -> now 4/0/5 (any chance to get a black cover? icon_rolleyes.gif)
    icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.png -> now 3/0/2
    icon_katebishop.pngblueflag.png & purpleflag.png -> now 1/0/2
    icon_kingpin.pngyellowflag.png -> now 1/4/2
    icon_miles.pngpurpleflag.png -> now 1/2/0
    icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png -> now 2/3/1
    icon_peggycarter.pngredflag.png & blueflag.png -> now 4/2/4
    icon_punisher.pngblackflag.png -> now 2/0/0
    icon_quake.pngyellowflag.png (2x) -> now 2/3/2
    icon_falcon.pngyellowflag.png & redflag.png -> now 4/1/4
    icon_starlord.pngredflag.png (2x) -> now 5/4/4 & champion level
    icon_thor.pngredflag.png & blueflag.png -> champion level
    icon_warmachine.pnggreenflag.png & redflag.png -> my first two cover for him
    icon_x23.pnggreenflag.png -> now 2/1/1

Three pulls "out of competition"
    icon_antman.pngblueflag.png -> unfortunately it is my fourth(!) useless blue cover for him, so he stays at 2/5/3 icon_cry.gif
    icon_hulkcho.pngblackflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png -> to make it short: they are both useless so I don`t want to add them to my roster

Well, all in all I cannot (really) complain. I`ve added a few very nice 5*-cover (GG, OML) and 4*-cover (especially Peggy and Quake) to my roster. But on the other it`s a pity that I haven`t pulled any HB- or Bobby-cover. So I had to champion X-Wolvie and Star-Lord instead of them.

From now I`ll will start to hoard my CP & ISO again and will try my luck next time!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just logged in to my long abandoned alt account for old times' sake.

A N00b is SHIELD level 39, surprisingly. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    Previously, on "Roster Report"...
    Fully updated roster is in my signature below.

Champion 4*s:

icon_jeangrey.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_carnage.png

33 out of 40 Champion 3*s. Only ones missing are:

icon_psylocke.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_vision.pngicon_storm.pngicon_quicksilver.png

I can't see myself championing them anytime soon. Just not enough ISO.

10 out of 14 Champion 2*s. Need Torch, Ms. Marvel, Bullseye and Bagman. Again, just not enough ISO to worry about them right now.

I have plenty of cover-maxed 4*s, but not enough ISO to get them even close to 270. But since my 5*s are at the point where they're better than any 4*, what's the point in leveling any of them? Sure, they're nice when they're boosted, but I'd need millions of ISO to get them all that good.

Basically the 4* transition is a joke. You only need to level up 2 or 3 top tier 4*s, then hope you get lucky enough to get your 5*s online. Once you get 7 covers in some 5*s, the rest of your 4* roster becomes irrelevant.

I haven't spent any ISO in the last few weeks on anybody that's not a 4* or 5*. There's no point. I did get X-23 up to champion level and I'm currently working on Cyclops. I want to get Cyclops, Red Hulk, Iceman and Deadpool up to 270, but none of the rest of the 4*s seem like a high priority after that. Maybe I'll bump up SS or Phoenix so I can run 2 5*s in PvP events. But then I'm worried about running into the big whales.

So it's been a month and I've championed Cyclops, Iceman and Rocket & Groot. That's pretty slow progress for a month's worth of effort. It's a little discouraging to only be able to bring up a single 4* every 2 weeks.

I did very recently get 2 more covers for OML to max him out at 5/4/4. I have a Kingpin cover waiting for me to champion him and then I'll work on bringing OML up to 450. That's a little more than 200k needed for both of those tasks so that's about the next 2 weeks worth of ISO spoken for.

OK, so wholesale changes on my roster this month. (current roster in sig below)

In the last month I maxed OML and the rest of my 3*s. I got tired of wasting covers for the last few 3*s that weren't champed. So now I have 9 champed 4*s ( icon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_thor.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_x23.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_deadpool.png ) and all 40 champed 3*s.

I've decided to become the champion of turning over my 2* characters. So whenever I got a 2* cover for one of my level 144 champs, I sold it and replaced it with a 1-cover version. I ended up selling all 10 of my level 144 characters for 650k ISO. I used the ISO to level up the other 4 2*s that weren't champed yet (Bullseye, Bagman, Torch, Ms. Marvel) and dumped the rest of the ISO into my low-level 4*s. So now all of my 4*s are either soft-capped or level 165, whichever one was higher. Yup, even Cho and Star Lord. Now I'm not worried about any of their DDQ fights, except maybe Mr. F (can he win even if he's level 270?).

So I see this as a huge loan of 650k ISO that I've got to pay back down the road as my 2*s get cover maxed again. I want to got them all earning champ rewards as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I opened up a stash of 440 CP. I got 2 5*s (BSS and SS) and some 4* covers that were mostly sold. I did get 3 Ghost Riders, so he's my next champion target (level 226 currently). Then it's back to building up the 2*s.

So it's been a little over a month and I've champed 2 more 4*s - Ghost Rider and Antman. The rest of my ISO has gone to building back up all of the 2* champs that I sold the last time. I have 9 2* champs and 5 more waiting on ISO.

My goals for the next month are to champ Nova in anticipation of his cover coming up as a 1k reward very soon. Next up after that is Quake. With those 2 champed then I can go back to finishing up those 2*s.

If I get another 2* max champed then I'll sell him and apply the ISO to Nova or Quake. Then back to the 2* rebuilding.

A longer-term goal is to get 5* Spidey up and running. He's 5/1/4, but I'm worried about locking myself into all-5* MMR for eternity.

Another month, and another 2 champions - Nova and Quake. Good thing too, because they've been enormously helpful in the Hulk PvE and the last few PvPs. After that, I started to build up my 5*s. I wanted IM46, Black Suit Spidey and Phoenix to all be a little more useful. IM46 only has 6 covers, so I focused more on the other 2. I got both of them up to level 310 before I stopped. I stopped because I got 2 Thing covers - 1 from daily supply and 1 from the 1k reward in PvP. So now I'll champ Thing before going back to the 5*s.

My Moonstone and 2* Bullseye both reached level 144 in the last month so I sold them off and used the ISO to champ baby Thor and Hawkeye. So I've still got 9 2* champs. I'm going to sell off Ms. Marvel as soon as I get a replacement cover for her.

It's only been 2 weeks since my last update, but it's been an interesting 2 weeks. I finished champing Thing, largely due to selling off Ms. Marvel. I got another Black-Suit Spidey cover, making him 5/1/5. So I went back to leveling him so I could pair him with OML and got him to level 358. But then I got a rush of Red Hulk covers, enough to cover-max him plus 2 more. I was able to sell off Magneto and 2* Cap to quickly champ Red Hulk too.

So I champed 2 4*s in only 2 weeks, but now I'm down to only 6 2* champs (and one of them is Bagman). Therefore I need to build back up my 2* stable. A few of them were recently sold so they aren't fully covered yet, but Daken, Bullseye, Moonstone and Wolverine all can be champed. At least with 2*s you can champ 2 a week instead of 1 every 2 weeks like 4*s.

I would still like to take BSS to his soft-cap of 420 and Phoenix to hers of 390, but I'm not in that big of a hurry to wreck my MMR. BSS looks like a lot of fun though.

Roster summary:

1 champed 5* (OML), 12-cover SS, 11-cover BSS, 9-cover Phoenix
    15 champed 4*s - 14 other cover-maxed 4*s
    all 40 3*s are champed (LCap is highest at 210)
    2*s keep getting cycled as soon as they hit 144

I wanted to do a quick update since we all got our influx of ISO. I was level 65, so I ended up with almost 900k ISO.

I decided to just go all-in with my 5*s and not even bother with more 4* champs. This was helped by getting a 13th Surfer cover. I took Surfer from level 300 to champion, and I brought Black-Suit Spidey up to level 420. Now I have a champed OML and Surfer and a 420 BSS.

I used the rest of the ISO to champ some 2*s that I had recently flipped and to bring some of the newer 4*s up a few levels. With this Civil War event, I'll get enough Winter Soldier covers to max him and have 1 purple left over, so he's my next target. He was only level 111 when I started, so I'll need to flip a couple of 2*s to get him to 270 in time. OBW is already 144, so I'll flip her when I get another cover, and hopefully Storm can get there soon too.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well once again change in plans. After last post, I added and champed also Moonstone and don't regret it since they (2*'s) are great source for iso8, HP and CP aswell tokens. About to champion Deadpool 3* too, but no rush with it yet. Added Miles Morales to roster.

But now if there won't be new 4-stars, I'm sticking with the plan adding also remaining 2*'s Ares and baby cap to my roster - and then finally new characters. However if I happen to come by 4-stars once again, they are first priority and 5-stars are even above them. Not opening heroic / LT nor use CP until I have roster spot open since there just might come 4-star which i don't yet have and I want.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lukewin wrote:
    Previous post
    -GSBW purple came in, 5/3/5, took her to 94 to use in low level CA and still tank purple. All my dupes/triples will be done, and no plans to start new ones. Will continue to start/develop 4* dupes/triples. Waiting on IF purple to be finished with 3* dupes/triples. All my dupes/triples will be done, and no plans to start new ones. Will continue to start/develop 4* dupes/triples. (Took 94 GSBW to 120, pulled the last IF purple from a vault, before it came up in DDQ. All 3* dupes/triples now done.)
    -X-23 still at 160, will probably get to 200, just no rush (Finally took her to 200)
    -Will still tank PVEs in hopes of baby brackets for new releases. (Got baby bracket for Wasp, got 6 covers on release, including pulling 1 cover from a token. Didn't have time to hit 1k in her PVP, so still only 6 covers. Played Hulk PVE to get Punisher covers, easily took #1 in that baby bracket. Tanking Unstable and Venom and whatever other PVEs come up, until a new release or rewards worth going for)
    -Still play DDQ every day (Check, actually missed the day Cyclops was rewards, forgot about it)
    -Have plans for ISO now, so won't hoard.
    -Add 15 levels for any OML covers that come in. (Got a yellow, took him to 375.)
    -GG to 285, to play around with his yellow. (Low on priority list, have not done, still true, but can take him to 300 since he has 3 covers)
    -Rd 5 of championing 3*, Falcon, Spidey, Squirrel Girl, Hulk and Punisher might never get done, since I don't see a need to respec any of them. (Still true, was tempted because was sitting on ISO with nothing obvious to spend it on)
    -Last few LR have been low on 2*. All 14 2* rostered now. 8 champ'd already. Got 10 covers in the queue, for 4 different 2*, that have 5 covers in colors already, but not 13 total. Hopefully have all but Bagman champed by next update. Will definitely sell again, to start farming again. Wouldn't mind if some of the champs hit 144 so I can use their ISO to champ a 13 cover 2*. (Do have all but Bagman champed. Went ahead and level maxed him at 78. 4/2/5, so need 2 covers and will champ him.)
    -Still debating whether or not to eventually champion my OML, if the covers ever come in. Originally thought yes but not wanting to move into 5* MMR Hell and wanting to continue to not need healthpacks if I'm playing PVE. Might start OML dupe with the black cover I'll be getting in Daily Resupply, and then apply all future covers to the dupe. 375 3/2/3 is nice enough for what I want to do in PVP. Have a 345 2/2/2 BSS, and might do something similar with him. I mainly use him for LR (to compliment OML, just to fly thru seed teams via match damage) and to tank for JG/SW in goon only nodes in PVE (so having a dupe would save me a healthpack when the main one goes down.

Update since 7/11
    174 roster slots (+5)

5 Star - 6 Characters
    4 Star - 78 Characters (+5)
    3 Star - 75 Characters
    2 Star - 14 Characters
    1 Star - 1 Characters

5 covers between 4 characters
    Green Goblin (+1)
    Iron Man (+1)
    Spider-Man (+2)
    Wolverine (+1)

16 covers between 7 characters
    Kate Bishop (+1)
    Moon Knight (+1)
    Professor X (+1) re-spec
    Spider-Gwen (+1)
    The Punisher (+5)
    Venom (+1)
    Wasp (+6)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Dupes
    38 covers between 24 characters
    Deadpool (+1) re-spec
    Ghost Rider (+1)
    Iceman (+4)
    Iceman (+1)
    Iron Man (+1)
    Jean Grey (+1)
    Kingpin (+3)
    Kingpin (+1)
    Miles Morales (+1)
    Mr. Fantastic (+2)
    Nova (+2)
    Peggy Carter (+1)
    Professor X (+2)
    Professor X (+1)
    Quake (+2)
    Red Hulk (+1)
    Sam Wilson (+2)
    Star-Lord (+1)
    The Hulk (+3)
    The Punisher (+1)
    The Thing (+1) re-spec
    Thor (+2)
    Venom (+2)
    X-23 (+1)

Did not keep track of 4* covers sold due to dupes being optimally spec'd or the color being maxed already

(Update since last update)
    -Will still tank PVEs in hopes of baby brackets for new releases. (Got vet bracket for Spider-Woman. Snuck into top 10 at end of sub 2, slept thru grind of sub 3. Finished 25th or something for 1 cover. Tanking ISO8, don't like playing in vet brackets, more effort, less rewards.)
    -Still play DDQ every day
    -Have plans for ISO now, so won't hoard.
    -Add 15 levels for any OML covers that come in. (Black resupply coming up, contemplating starting a dupe. Would be an easier decision if it was a yellow. 375 3/2/3, 390 might make a difference, but 375 4/2/3 wouldn't be good enough change)
    -GG to 285, to play around with his yellow. (Low on priority list, have not done, still true, but can take him to 300 since he has 3 covers)
    -Rd 5 of championing 3*, Falcon, Spidey, Squirrel Girl, Hulk and Punisher might never get done, since I don't see a need to respec any of them. (Champed all 5 hoping for 5* covers from LL, think I got 1 5* from the bunch)
    -2* farm. Do have all but Bagman champed. Went ahead and level maxed him at 78. 4/2/5, so need 2 covers and will champ him. (Got Bagman champed. Sold a bunch of the 2* before SHIELD rewards came in)
    -Still debating whether or not to eventually champion my OML, if the covers ever come in. Originally thought yes but not wanting to move into 5* MMR Hell and wanting to continue to not need healthpacks if I'm playing PVE. Might start OML dupe with the black cover I'll be getting in Daily Resupply, and then apply all future covers to the dupe. 375 3/2/3 is nice enough for what I want to do in PVP. Have a 345 2/2/2 BSS, and might do something similar with him. I mainly use him for LR (to compliment OML, just to fly thru seed teams via match damage) and to tank for JG/SW in goon only nodes in PVE (so having a dupe would save me a healthpack when the main one goes down.
    -Started at level 65 with SHIELD rank, and got rewards twice. With the ISO, I went nuts with leveling dupes for the LLs and leveling some characters I've been meaning to level.
    345 from 255
    Iron Man

200 from 160
    Cyclops, Ghost Rider, Miles Morales, Howard The Duck (199 til he gets final cover)

160 from 70
    Winter Soldier, Punisher, Drax, Peggy Carter, Wasp

3* Champ'd from 140
    Hulk, Punisher, Squirrel Girl, Sam Wilson, Spider-Man

3* Champ'd from 120
    GSBW, GSBW

3* Champ'd from 40
    Quicksilver, IM40, Rocket & Groot, Scarlet Witch, Scarlet Witch, The Hood

Update since 8/14
    178 roster slots (+4)

5 Star - 7 Characters (+1)
    4 Star - 81 Characters (+3)
    3 Star - 75 Characters
    2 Star - 13 Characters (-1)
    1 Star - 1 Characters

3 covers between 3 characters
    Iron Man (+1)
    Black Bolt (+1)
    The Hulk (+1)

17 covers between 8 characters
    Cyclops (+1)
    Howard The Duck (+3)
    Deadpool (+1)
    The Hulk (+1)
    Winter Soldier (+6)
    Drax (+1)
    Wasp (+2)
    Spider-Woman (+3)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Dupes
    32 covers between 21 characters
    The Thing (+1)
    Wolverine (+1)
    Jean Grey (+2)
    X-23 (+2)
    Red Hulk (+1)
    Ant-Man (+1)
    Iceman (+1)
    Iron Man (+1)
    Nova (+4)
    Venom (+2)
    Cyclops (+3)
    Deadpool (+1)
    Ghost Rider (+1)
    Carnage (+1)
    Wolverine (+2)
    Howard The Duck (+3)
    Professor X (+1)
    Peggy Carter (+1)
    The Punisher (+1)
    Spider-Gwen (+1)
    War Machine (+1)

4* covers sold due to dupes being optimally spec'd or the color being maxed already
    16 4*
    Thing Yellow
    Star-Lord Purple
    Mr. Fantastic Black
    Thor Yellow
    Elektra Purple
    Thing Red
    Nick Fury Blue
    Iron Man Red
    Elektra Black
    Invisible Woman Green
    Invisible Woman Green
    Deadpool Red (might respec dupe to 5, 5, 3)
    Star-Lord Purple
    Sam Wilson Yellow
    Invisible Woman Yellow
    Elektra Purple

My roster
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morph3us wrote:

icon_thing.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_shehulk.png

star.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.png

In terms of 4*s, now that I'm firmly in 5* land, I'm in less of a hurry to champ them unless I think they have a niche in my roster. I'm planning on champing Peggy at some stage, but she's at 3/2/3 at the moment, so that's going to be a while. I'm also likely to champ Carnage at some stage too, just because he's a great TU for my alliance mates, and he makes for fast hops. Out of the new batch of 4*s, I can't see anyone I really need to champ as yet. Maybe Moon Knight and PunMax, but I'm going to need a lot of iso to champ Carnage and level Surfer in the next few months, so I'll see where the covers fall.

Update post SHIELD rank iso windfall. As I was planning to, I ended up champing Carnage, and levelling Surfer to 420 (who was handy in Civil War). The addition of XP has completely turned my plans upside down now, though. I've ended up starting a 2* champ farm, and I've gone back to champing all my 3*s - I've now added Daken, Bullseye, 3Torch, and Cage to my champed list.

icon_thing.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.pngicon_carnage.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_shehulk.png : icon_daken.pngicon_bullseye_old.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_lukecage.png

I'm not going to report the 2* champs anymore, since I'm rotating them through.

My plan at this stage is to still eventually champ Peggy when I get all her covers. I'm also going to champ each 3* as their event comes up over time. I'll champ OML when his resupply arrives in about 2 months, and am hoarding CP until then.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well... I am still around one million ISO and have the 720CP I need to max Phoenix if needed. So far I have been doing just fine with just OML maxed though, so I am in no rush to max her. I have been buying Classic Legends whenever I have hade 20 CP to spare and have managed to get the 13th cover for Quake and Punisher Max now. In theory, I could max them both and still have enough ISO left to max Phoenix, but I don't Think I want to dig into my stash that much at this Point.
    I'm going to try to save up my CP this week and open a bunch of tokens on Sunday and see how that works out for me I Think... Might work better than opening a token here and there.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I only have five three-stars left that aren't Champions: icon_blackpanther.png , icon_daken.png , icon_ragnarok.png , icon_sentry.png , icon_vision.png . I still need a greenflag.png for Sentry and a yellowflag.png for Vision before they can be Champions. Once those five are done, I can focus my energies on leveling up my four-star roster. Great things are ahead of me, I think.
  • JeffCascadian
    Options
    I finally pulled the yellowflag.png cover I needed for star.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.png and made him a Champion with less than an hour to go before the first of two other covers I was holding for him would expire. A minor victory, perhaps, but I'll take my victories where I can. icon_e_smile.gif
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    used the iso i got from shield level to champ and level up a few 4* characters. since then all i see in pvp is 4/5* teams across the board.

awesome!*

* (not actually awesome)
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Champs so far:

icon_jeangrey.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_cyclops.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All of them

star.pngstar.png
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_thor.pngicon_storm.pngicon_wolverine.png

Other notables:
    lvl 390 OML
    All characters rostered except Green Goblin

Plans:
    Level XFDP from 200 to 270, since I have 3 covers in queue plus whatever I get from heroic.
    Stockpile ISO until I get a cover for one of the following:
    OML
    Phoenix
    Red Hulk
    Iceman

Update: After successfully champing XFDP, I just got Iceman from 207 to 270 today and he should be champed after the PVE sub ends. Will start saving up for next project.
    My last post was two months ago. Since then I have also champed XFW, Carnage, Red Hulk, and Thor, bringing me to 9 champed 4s.
    OML is now 10 covers at 405, and Phoenix also has 10 covers and is 68k ISO away from her soft cap of 405.
    After Phoenix is soft capped, I will be focusing my ISO on getting max covered 4s up to the level 200 range, shifting to focus on specific 4s when I get covers in the queue.

Since May, I am now up to 17 champed 4* characters. I still have 11 max covered 4*, and whichever one I pull a cover for next will be champed. All of my 3* are between level 186 and 208. Half of my 2* champs were sold and are being built back up; the others are approaching 144.

In terms of characters that actually affect my gameplay, OML is stuck at 11 covers, but Phoenix is now champed and level 451, with the daily resupply coming in the next month.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    I opened 15 Classic Legends this morning and ended up with 2 unusable Silver Surfer black covers. I think I'll be going into saving mode again for two weeks, then have another opening party before the covers expire in hope of maybe getting two more red and/or blue Surfer covers. I am not willing to buy the covers outright, but I could see myself with a champion Surfer if the right covers came along.
    I did get new covers for Moon Knight, Peggy Carter, Winter Soldier and War Machine though, so that was nice. I got everyone but War Machine up to their current max level and also championed Quake and Punisher Max. A bit low on ISO after that...
    It's a little unfortunate that with the Gauntlet and off-season looking the ISO and CP flow might decrease. Looking forward to seeing how the Clearance level system works in practice though.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Obviously got a boost today. Championed Kate (for whom I'd already saved the ISO) and raised 5Cap to 360 (close enough to save any more covers I draw for him). Opened saved legendaries, and got two more covers for Moon Knight (to go with the two I already had queued), so I championed him. Championed She-Hulk and Squirrel Girl, for both of whom I already had covers saved. Took my latest 2* Wolverine to champion level, and applied the 18 covers I had queued for him (ridiculous, right?). I also sold my 144 Thor, and championed another, applying several covers that were queued. All of that left me with 120k ISO (a quarter of which came from getting to level 66); so I decided to champion Daken as well.

The hoard got me two more (both usable) covers for BSS, so he's even more desperately in need now. Got another Goblin, but it was an unusable purple (ugh). The good part is that I have nothing in front of my 5*s now, so my next several hundred thousand should all go into 5*s (BSS if I don't draw covers; 5cap or Goblin if I do). And I now have 19 4* champions and 27 3* ones, so I'll be wasting far fewer covers. And hopefully I can level up quickly, so I get a lot more ISO that way.

Forgot to mention: my ISO debt (ie: ISO needed to champion current, fully-covered characters) has dropped down to 7.5M, despite recently pulling my 13th cover for Howard. And my current roster is up to 14.75M ISO, and 20,600 levels.

Also forgot: Wasp (0/3/3 now) and Spider-Woman (1/1/1) are the only currently-available 4*s not fully covered. Wonder how long it'll take to get both of them?

A few updates. Got the last Goblin cover today, so he's championed. 5cap was championed a week or so ago. BSS is now front and center, being fully covered and nearly unleveled. Not going to be pulling any classic legendaries for a while (i.e.: I'll be hoarding my cp), to make sure I don't pull an unusable BSS.

Championed 4hor, as my 20th 4* champion. Also championed Falcon as my 31st 3* champion (I picked him because he feeds a 4* I already have championed, and he was the one for whom I had the most covers pending). Have pulled one Natasha cover, so I have everyone again.

Total roster ISO just cleared 16M. Still 7.3M to go on fully covered characters. Wasp (2/4/5 now; still haven't finished Shield Sim) and Spider-Woman (2/2/2) are much improved, but still not there. Just a little bit shy of 22k levels across all characters.

And I should mention that Shield Ranks have really improved the ISO situation. No way I could have managed all that without all that extra ISO. Not even close.

After BSS? Not sure. Black Bolt (0/3/4), IM46 (4/3/2), or drop back to 3-4*s. Probably have 3-4 weeks to make that decision, so not going to dwell on it for the moment.
  • JeffCascadian
    Options
    I finished The Gauntlet: Alpine Tactics this afternoon so I finally Champion'd icon_blackpanther.png and applied the cover I won for a Legendary token. Now I only have four star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters left to Champion. That should all happen within the next two weeks.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Changing my updates to every 50 days. Not too slow and not too fast IMO

Day 744
    metallion wrote:
    Leaving my progress here for my own future reference since my roster spreadsheet doesn't let me view my edit history icon_neutral.gif

Day 744, 77 slots

5*s: icon_wolverine.png and icon_silversurfer.png both at 1 cover each (both blackflag.png )

4*s: icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (4/5/4), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/2/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (3/3/2), icon_thor.png lvl135 (4/1/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_deadpool.png lvl94 (3/2/2), icon_professorx.png lvl90 (2/0/2), icon_redhulk.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_falcon.png lvl78 (1/1/1), icon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.png lvl74 (0/1/1), icon_kingpin.png lvl70 (1/3/0), icon_antman.png lvl70 (2/0/0), icon_carnage.png lvl70 (0/0/2), icon_cyclops.png lvl70 (1/1/0), icon_x23.png lvl70 (0/0/1). Missing icon_iceman.pngicon_thing.png

3*s: All maxed covered on day 730. icon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hood.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png maxed lvled and perfect covered.

icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_vision.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100, the rest at lvl140.

icon_bullseye.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.png all one cover away from perfect cover, to be achieved by end of this set of 3 DDQ cycles. The rest are how I want them to be.

2*s: All except icon_spiderman.png rostered, icon_bullseye.png lvl78, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_ms_marvel.png lvl15, the rest maxed

1*s: icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png rostered and maxed

Day 869
    metallion wrote:
    Was checking out my past post history for fun when I came across my old post here, so I thought I would do an update to check my progress.

Currently Day 869, 87 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (1/1/3), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl258 (3/5/5), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/2), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/2/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_jeangrey.png lvl94 (1/2/1), icon_professorx.png lvl94 (3/1/3), icon_mrfantastic.png lvl78 (2/1/3), icon_redhulk.png lvl78 (2/2/2), icon_falcon.png lvl78 (2/1/1), icon_antman.png lvl70 (3/3/1), icon_carnage.png lvl70 (1/0/4), icon_kingpin.png lvl70 (1/3/1), icon_cyclops.png lvl70 (1/2/2), icon_x23.png lvl70 (1/0/3), icon_hulkcho.png lvl70 (2/1/1),

icon_thing.png lvl70 (1/0/2), icon_miles.png lvl70 (1/1/1), icon_ghostrider.png lvl70 (0/1/1), icon_venom.png lvl70 (1/1/0), icon_nova.png lvl70 (1/0/0), icon_iceman.pngicon_spidergwen.png lvl70 (0/1/0), icon_quake.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered except icon_ironman.png due to the buff. icon_ironfist.png lvl177, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_doctordoom.png lvl172, icon_beast.pngicon_deadpool.png lvl171, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_storm.png lvl170,

icon_bullseye.pngicon_daken.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl169, icon_mystique.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl168,

icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_punisher.png lvl140, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_vision.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100

2*s: icon_storm.png lvl120, icon_blackwidow.png lvl119, icon_ares.png lvl113, icon_hawkeye.png lvl112, the rest no change from previously

1*s: no change from previously

Notable Changes over the past 4 months:
    1) Increase in number of roster slots: 77 to 87 over 120 days, that's 1000HP spent every 12 days on average
    2) Increase in number of 4* characters, covers and levels: 19 chars, 102 covers and 2037 levels to 27 characters, 162 covers and 2791 levels. Gotta thank championing for giving me so many LTs.
    3) HUGE improvement for IMHB: from 2 covers at lvl74 to 13 covers at lvl258. Even I'm shocked at this.
    4) Finally all 4*s rostered: 4 months on from this post, I finally rostered my first icon_iceman.png cover a couple of days ago. My holy grail indeed
    5) More 3*s maxed out: 15 maxed out to 26 maxed and championed. 14 more to go

Can't say I'm disappointed with this progress, not when my IMHB literally went from zero to hero in 4 months. Let's see how this pans out in the next few months (if I'm even here by then)

Day 915
    metallion wrote:
    Day 915, 97 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (2/1/4), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl271 (5/5/3), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/3), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_jeangrey.png lvl94 (1/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl94 (4/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_quake.png lvl74 (0/1/2), icon_hulkcho.png lvl70 (2/1/1), icon_nova.png lvl70 (1/0/0), icon_drax.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

The following 4*s at lvl78
    icon_carnage.png 3/1/5, icon_antman.png 3/3/1, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/1/4, icon_falcon.png 2/3/2, icon_kingpin.png 1/4/1, icon_cyclops.png 1/2/3, icon_redhulk.png 2/2/2, icon_x23.png 2/0/3, icon_iceman.png 2/2/1, icon_miles.pngicon_thing.png 1/1/2, icon_punisher.png 2/1/1
    icon_venom.png 1/2/0, icon_ghostrider.pngicon_spidergwen.png 1/1/1

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered
    icon_gamora.pnglvl180, icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_storm.png lvl178, icon_daken.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_hulk.png lvl177, icon_falcon.png lvl176, icon_beast.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl175, icon_bullseye.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_thor.png lvl174, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl173, icon_ironman.pngicon_scarletwitch.png lvl172, icon_blade.png : icon_rocket.pngicon_hood.png lvl171, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_vision.png lvl170, icon_daredevil.png lvl168

icon_colossus_new.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png lvl140, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100

2*s: All rostered including icon_spiderman.png
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_hawkeye.png lvl142, icon_thor.png lvl136, icon_moonstone.png lvl132, icon_captainamerica.png lvl131, icon_magneto.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl129, icon_bullseye.png lvl119, icon_daken.png lvl118, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_spiderman.png lvl31, icon_caroldanvers.png lvl15

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notable Changes over the past 45 days:
    1. Increase by exactly another 10 roster slots, mainly due to my Pokemon syndrome kicking in after getting so much HP from blowing up the Deadpool vault.
    2. Surprisingly, my rate of 4* acquisition has gone up. Average of 1.31 days per cover gained from days 869-915 compared to 2.08 days per cover gained from days 744-869. Of course, championing started during the timeline of the first period which I can't remember when, so this point is probably moot. Need to compare again during my next update.
    3. Number of 4* covers from first 744 days: 102. Number of 4* covers in the following 171 days :193. CPs and championing have really sped up the transition, though I still suck.
    4. First 4* championed. Am nowhere close to my second.
    5. After more than 4 months without a single icon_iceman.png cover, I added another 4 covers to him in the span of 50 days. Makes me wonder where the hell he went after his release.
    6. I'm slowly but surely reaching the end of the 3* tier. From 26 championed to 32 championed, with icon_squirrelgirl.png to be added to the list by tomorrow. Just 7 left to go after that.
    7. An old issue mentioned to death, but cover acquisition rates is really damned imbalanced. In the past 50 days I've added 11 covers to a championed icon_hulk.png while poor icon_ironfist.png has just one solitary cover in that period. Where are the covers that actually matter?

Short Term Plans
    I have no real urgency for 4* levels given how most of the characters that actually matter are unusable in their current state, therefore the plan is to max out every single one of my 3*s before moving on to 4*s, so that no DDQ reward goes to waste. I'm still considering whether it's worthwhile to max that 2* icon_humantorch.png and icon_caroldanvers.png solely for the champion rewards, but as it stands, it's highly unlikely that I'll be touching them unless I run out of usable 4*s to level. In fact, icon_spiderman.png is going to be a greater priority than those 2, if only for the bragging rights for having the only champed bagman in my entire alliance lol.

Long Term Plans
    Since maxing all those 3*s is going to take a bit of time, 4*s belong in my long term plan. Leveling priority goes to icon_deadpool.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_nickfury.png in this order unless i can get more covers for the better 4*s. icon_invisiblewoman.png and icon_elektra.png gets no love despite being maxed covered since I can't justify maxing 4*s I rarely use considering the cost and time it takes to max them out. Once those 4 are maxed (which won't be anytime soon) ISO will be saved until I can get a good 4* with at least 3 covers in the powers that matter. 5*s is probably going to take a backseat unless I accumulate a boatload of ISO while waiting for 4* covers to drop.

Day 960
    Day 960, 99 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (2/1/4), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl276 (5/5/3), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/4), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/4), icon_antman.png lvl110 (4/5/3), icon_jeangrey.png lvl110 (1/3/2), icon_redhulk.png lvl90 (2/4/2), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_katebishop.pngicon_warmachine.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_carnage.png 4/1/5, icon_kingpin.png 4/4/1, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/2/5, icon_falcon.png 2/4/3, icon_venom.png 4/4/0, icon_x23.png 3/2/3, icon_hulkcho.png 4/2/1, icon_quake.png 0/2/4, icon_cyclops.png 1/2/3, icon_iceman.png 3/2/1, icon_thing.png 1/1/3, icon_miles.png 2/1/2, icon_ghostrider.pngicon_spidergwen.png 1/1/2, icon_punisher.png 2/1/1, icon_drax.png 1/0/2, icon_nova.png 2/1/0, icon_wintersoldier.png 1/1/1

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.png lvl182, icon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_magneto.png lvl181, icon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl180, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl179, icon_lukecage.png lvl178, icon_bullseye.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl177, icon_beast.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_thor.png lvl176, icon_humantorch.pngicon_scarletwitch.png lvl175, icon_ironman.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl174, icon_blade.pngicon_vision.png lvl173, icon_spiderman.pngicon_hood.png lvl172, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_daredevil.png lvl171, icon_quicksilver.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png lvl169, icon_colossus_new.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_punisher.png lvl168,

icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_sentry.png lvl120

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png lvl144, icon_wolverine.png lvl140, icon_magneto.png lvl137, icon_bullseye.pngicon_daken.png lvl133, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_spiderman.png lvl39, icon_caroldanvers.png lvl15

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notable changes over the past 55 days
    1) Just 3 more 3*s left to champion. Am currently torn between championing them, or saving the ISO to level up my 4*s so that I have a chance to clear their DDQ. I have 200k ISO on standby for now, waiting for my decision when I eventually get the covers for my unchamped 3*s.
    2) A few of my 4*s have unknowingly crept into at least slightly usable territory if I decide to level them up. Notable ones include icon_antman.png (3/3/1 to 4/5/3) and icon_kingpin.png (1/4/1 to 4/4/1). Then again, the 4*s that actually matter in PVP ( icon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.png ) are still nowhere to be seen.
    3) 248 covers for 4*s in total compared to 200 on day 915. That's 1.07 covers per day, a drop from my previous update. Mostly because I don't want to stress myself up going for 1k points and watching myself keep getting hit over and over again (like how I did to get my 13th DP cover), but at least I'm still at 1 cover per day statistically.[/quote]

Day 1000
    metallion wrote:
    Day 1000 (writing a few hours in advance, taking into account 3 guaranteed covers: BSS, 3*sam and his lvl183 cover reward), 104 slots
    5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 4/1/4, icon_captainamerica.png 0/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 2/1/0, icon_silversurfer.png 1/0/1, icon_spiderman.png 1/0/0, icon_greengoblin.pngicon_ironman.png 0/0/1

4*s: 2 Championed, icon_ironman.png lvl277, icon_deadpool.png lvl272
    icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_antman.png lvl150 (4/5/3), icon_starlord.png lvl150 (3/5/3), icon_carnage.png lvl150 (4/1/5), icon_falcon.png lvl150 (3/4/4), icon_kingpin.png lvl150 (4/4/1), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/4), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/5), icon_x23.png lvl120 (4/2/3), icon_redhulk.png lvl120 (2/4/2), icon_cyclops.png lvl120 (1/2/4), icon_jeangrey.png lvl120 (1/4/2), icon_ghostrider.png lvl100 (1/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_warmachine.png lvl74 (1/0/1), icon_katebishop.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_venom.png 5/4/0, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/2/5, icon_hulkcho.png 5/2/1, icon_quake.png 0/2/4, icon_thing.png 1/1/4, icon_iceman.png 3/2/1, icon_miles.png 3/1/2, icon_nova.png 2/3/0, icon_punisher.png 2/1/2, icon_spidergwen.png 1/1/2, icon_drax.pngicon_peggycarter.png 1/0/2, icon_moonknight.pngicon_wintersoldier.png 1/1/1

3*s: ALL CHAMPIONED
    icon_loki.png lvl186, icon_daken.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.png lvl184, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl183, icon_lukecage.png lvl182, icon_bullseye.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl181, icon_beast.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_vision.png lvl180, icon_humantorch.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_thor.png lvl179, icon_cyclops.png lvl178 icon_blackpanther.pngicon_kamalakhan.png lvl177, icon_blade.png lvl176, icon_hood.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl175, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_quicksilver.png lvl174, icon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl173, icon_squirrelgirl.png lvl171, icon_doctoroctopus.png lvl170, icon_punisher.png lvl169, icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_sentry.png lvl167

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_daken.png lvl140, icon_ms_marvel.pngicon_humantorch.png lvl47, icon_thor.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl46, icon_captainamerica.png lvl41, icon_wolverine.png lvl23

1*s: All rostered except icon_venom.png and icon_hawkeye.png, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png all maxed leveled.

Notes over the past 40 days
    1. Number one most notable change is that I've finally gotten every single 3* championed. Finally not a day of DDQ will be a wasted cover
    2. In between day 1000 and championing my last 3*, I've also somehow managed to champion my second 4*, icon_deadpool.png . Not a real top tier by any means, but he has true healing and pairs well with 3* icon_ironman.png , which was why I decided to go for him. I had a ton of fun with that pair during the Ultron run.
    3. From only three 5*s on day 960 to a total of 7 on day 1000, though all but one of them are at less than 3 covers so they're still pretty much useless. Still, it's nice to see a variety in my roster
    4. Now that I've finished champing my 3*s and officially moved on to the 4*s, my 4* roster is shaping up pretty decently. Leveling up a few of my better covered 4*s ( icon_antman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_falcon.png ) has allowed me to do better on the 4* DDQ on this current cycle.
    5. Started selling my 2*s for the ISO, in part to complete my icon_deadpool.png . Now the dilemma is whether to restore them back to their original levels, or keep the ISO for the 4*s. Not really sure if there are any 4*s worth leveling for me now. And nope, I'm not selling my 6-pack of icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png , as I like to rotate my teams around for every DDQ match, and I've grown pretty comfortable with these teams
    6. 278 total 4* covers rostered. Considering just half a year ago I'm at 102 covers only, the growth has been immense.

It's been a long journey, 1000 days is no joke considering every other game I play never last me more than a month. As a mostly F2P player, I can't really hope to compete with the whales, so all I can do is continue chugging along and trying to earn those covers.

Day 1050
    5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 4/1/4, icon_captainamerica.png 1/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 2/1/0, icon_spiderman.png 2/0/0, icon_silversurfer.png 1/0/1, icon_greengoblin.pngicon_ironman.png 0/0/1

4*s: 3 championed, icon_ironman.png lvl278, icon_deadpool.png lvl273, icon_wolverine.png lvl271
    icon_kingpin.png lvl250 (4/5/3), icon_thor.png lvl250 (5/3/4), icon_cyclops.png lvl229 (3/3/5), icon_redhulk.png lvl229 (4/4/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_jeangrey.png lvl188 (2/4/3), icon_iceman.png lvl172 (4/3/1), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (4/4/5), icon_falcon.png lvl150 (4/4/5), icon_antman.png lvl150 (4/5/3), icon_starlord.png lvl150 (3/5/3), icon_carnage.png lvl150 (4/1/5), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/5), icon_x23.png lvl120 (4/2/3), icon_ghostrider.png lvl120 (1/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (2/2/2), wasp_icon.png lvl74 (0/1/1), icon_katebishop.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_venom.png 5/5/0, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/3/5, icon_hulkcho.png 5/2/2, icon_quake.png 0/2/5, icon_thing.png 1/2/4, icon_miles.pngicon_punisher.png 3/1/2, icon_spidergwen.png 1/2/3, icon_wintersoldier.png 2/1/3, icon_nova.png 2/3/0, icon_peggycarter.png 3/0/2, icon_drax.png 1/1/2, icon_warmachine.png 1/0/2, icon_moonknight.png 1/1/1
    MISSING: SpiderWoman_icon.PNG

3*s: ALL CHAMPIONED
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_falcon.png lvl187, icon_daken.pngicon_magneto.png lvl186, icon_beast.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl185, icon_bullseye.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_thor.pngicon_vision.png lvl184, icon_lukecage.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl183, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_rocket.png lvl182, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_ironman.png lvl181, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_hood.png lvl179, icon_kamalakhan.png lvl178, icon_colossus_new.png lvl177, icon_daredevil.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl176, icon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_punisher.png lvl173, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_sentry.png lvl171, icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.png lvl169

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, cu
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    after the iso influx and subsequent levelling up of characters which bumped meant a higher bracket i've decided to start hoarding. iso, cp, taco tokens. not levelling up anyone at the moment.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    I've been hoarding ISO and CP this week, and it's going pretty much as projected - I am counting on being able to pop a few Classic Legends next week Before my two Silver Surfer covers expire. Then I just need to decide what to do with the two Cho covers in my queue - he's not a priority to max, but I might do it anyway if I have nothing better to do with my ISO.
    I did get a twelfth cover for Peggy Carter this week and am hoping the thirteenth drops sooner rather than later - I'd like to have her maxed ASAP. And the third anniversary is not that far off, so I may want to have enough ISO in reserve to max Devil Dinosaur if needed...
  • JeffCascadian
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Then I just need to decide what to do with the two Cho covers in my queue - he's not a priority to max, but I might do it anyway if I have nothing better to do with my ISO.

If the rumor'd improvements happen at the end of the Versus season, Cho may not be a waste of ISO any longer. I guess we'll find out in about three days. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just champing up 3*s while moving into the 4* territory. Just need that glorious iso8.png.