Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heavyplate wrote:
    So I'm close to transitioning from 3* to 4*, but I don't want to over scale too fast or invest ISO into characters that aren't great.

I just got my 14th cover to max Sue Storm and champion the +1, but Sue seems like such a bad first 4* to max. Hulk buster, Electra, Thor, and Nick Fury I have at 11 covers each, with Xavier at 10.

Is it better to lvld them to the low 200s and lose the champion or bite the bullet and just start working at the 270 level?
    I'd wait until you can max Hulkbuster or Thor. Invisible Woman is not worth upsetting your scaling for.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you have that many four-stars close to ready to Champion then I'd bet you have several five-stars rostered, Heavyplate. Championing Invisible Woman isn't going to do a thing to your scaling. She recently became my first four-star Champion and it didn't do a thing to my scaling. Since you have an extra cover for her already, go for it.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With the news that we'll get Peggy Carter covers in Boss Rush I am now very optimistic I'll be able to make Peggy my 31st fourstar champion and use the two red covers I have in my queue as champion levels. icon_e_smile.gif
    I have been spending CP on Classic Legends to try to get Another Peggy cover, but now I am considering maybe starting to stockpile it for a Little while again, at least until Gwenpool is added to the list.
  • JeffCascadian
    Options
    My second four-star Champion: icon_devildino.png !
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previous seasons:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38452&start=220#p557684 <- Last update, completely re-doing here. It was the "big season" afterall...the ISO came in with shield levels and changes were made!

Two seasons ago:
    5*: Some changes made, hit the daily drop Phoenix day and finally champed her at 451, tested some CP pulls and got a few more covers: still no one anywhere near usable. 5/0/2 Surfer, 2/0/2 IM, 2/1/1 BSSM, 2/1/1 OML, 0/2/0 GG, 2/0/0 Steve, 0/1/1 Hulk, 0/1/0 Widow, 0/0/0 Bolt, 0/1/0 (extra) Phoenix, 1/0/0 (extra) SS.

4*: Champed Dino, Nova, Carnage. Fourteen champed, seventeen at 172-ish (Howard at 168, Winter Soldier joined this list).

3*: 15@200+ 13 12@196-199, 13@177-195

2*: sold all max 2*'s except OBW to get the 2*'s all champed and rotations started. +7 2* champs! No champed bagman for some time.

108 roster spots (+2, 5* BW, 4* Spider Woman, 2nd 2* OBW, Venom (spot for next 4*?) added, 144 Thor/Storm removed)
    1042 CP (-26, used about 500 to get six-seven [lucky rate] 5* covers) urrently holding a Cho cover and nearly enough ISO, may max him. Dino is ready for his show. "Next best" 4*'s ready to go are Ant-Man and X-23, Quake/Punisher/Peggy still dont' have enough covers.

Last season:
    Waited for both the mini-season and anniversary season to update; that's like a full season but with more ISO.

5*: "big" changes due to CP pull but still probably six months away from having a 2nd usable 5* at the rate they've come.
    Phoenix 453 (+2) 4/1/2 BSSM (+3) 3/1/2 OML (+2) 5/0/4 SS (+2) 3/1/2 IM (+2) 0/4/0 GG (+2) 2/1/0 Cap (+1) (No latest pulls/changes).

4*: Champed Cho, X23, Miles (daily drop tomorrow), Venom (next 4* daily drop), Quake . Ninteen champed (+5 - thanks double iso and short seasons!), fourteen at 172-ish (Howard at 168, ) (Peggy, WS, MK added to this tier - Drax, WM, Spider woman about one cover from getting to this tier)

3*: 11@183-199 (-14). 17@ 200-209 (+2). 12@ 210+ (+12)

112 roster spots (+4: Gwenpool, 2nd MBW, 2nd Ares, 2nd 2* Wolvy)
    49 CP (-1000 from last season and -500 (approx) more that I opened)
    29 LT's (Waiting for "next" 5* along with BB in them)
    Level 74 (opening all that CP really sped this up)

Next season:
    Holding Gwen/Falcap covers, could go with them. Ghost Rider will be next daily drop I don't have champed. Hopefully will be missing only one Peggy cover after PVP rewards, two short of Punisher - these last two would be priorities if I find their covers. Moved OML to 280 to try him out, may go to 300/345. Similar with BSSM - may go 360/360 just to have a better 2nd character in SSim.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just champed Elektra. I had a Daredevil cover to take him to 183, so I saved up to get the LT out of it. Got a Nova.

4* - currently 5 champed, only 2 of which make it into regular play. I've got two more max-covered. Cho's at 12, everyone else is less.

3*, Sentry green continues to elude me. I'm sitting on a red cover, hoping I happen across a green. There'll be another red in a few days, but maybe I'll get lucky in the vault. That's my last one to champ and then I'm done with the tier.

2* - actively cycling.

I'm in Iso-hoard mode. If I pull another XFW or Fury I'll spend there to bring them up. I'm really hoping for that Sentry cover (never thought I'd say that), in which case I'll champ him. Otherwise it's just more investment in the 2* machine as they roll around. Lil' Torch and Lil' Daken are maxed for their covers but still need some Iso once more covers roll in. If a Clash comes up for a character that could potentially win, I'll spend there, instead.

I'd love to get Rulk, Iceman, and Jean up and running. Rulk's getting to the point I might be able to use him if I invest. I just got one cover of Ice's purple. Jean's at 6 covers. Not really viable at the moment.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    Not much movement in the 5* realm because I've been hoarding my CP. My Black-Suit Spidey is a 5/1/5 and I don't know if I should try to get the CP to buy his last 2 greens. I use him all of the time, even over my champed Surfer, since his purple is so good for beating OML/PHX teams. But I hate giving up 36 LT draws just for 1 guaranteed cover. It doesn't matter right now anyway since I only have 550 or so CP. Another factor is the dilution of 5*s in the Classic pulls. With 7 5*s in those tokens, the chance of me getting a BSS green is only 0.7%. If they split the 5*s into 3 or more groups, then I'd be more likely to draw it out instead of whaling the covers.

Special pre-anniversary edition of the roster report today because I hit my goal of 720 CP. My plan was to whale some green covers for Black-Suit Spidey but I changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, Spidey is a phenomenal character and the answer to the OML/PHX meta right now. But I can already easily reach 1200 in every PvP with my OML/level 420 Spidey, so why waste all of the CP on 1 cover?

So I opened up my entire hoard of CP. After all of the champ rewards and extra CP were collected, I opened 39 Classic/Latest Legendary tokens. I ended up with 2 Surfer, 1 Green Goblin, 1 IM46 and 2 5Cap for 6/39 5*s - right on par with what I should get.

As far as 4*s were concerned, I sold the ones where I only had 1 cover and no chance of champing them anytime soon - Star Lord, FalCap, PX, Spider Gwen. With the re-work of Cho and the amount of him covers floating around, I decided to champ him. Good choice! I don't care for him as a character, but I ended up with 9 extra covers for him in this last 2 weeks. That's a lot of nice rewards.

So left in my queue are 4 Elektra covers and 3 Invisible Woman covers. I'm well on my way on champing Elektra, she's level 262 already. But I opened up an anniversary 10-pack and got 2 Dino covers. He's already max covered, so I may have to champ him too before getting to IW. I don't know if that's possible, even with double ISO week coming up, but we'll see.

So to recap, my last/next 4* champ targets are Cho, Elektra, Devil Dino and Invisible Woman. Am I crazy? Those are all bad characters! Yes, that's true, but at this point in my development, non-top-10 4*s are pretty much irrelevant except for champion rewards. If I have the extra covers for them, then why waste them? The only 4*s that are somewhat relevant that I don't have champed right now is Punisher Max and Peggy, but my Peggy only has 7 covers.

So, Anniversary III happened, and with it came a flow of ISO unseen since everyone got their Clearance Level bonus. In the last 2 weeks, I champed Cho, Elektra, Devil Dino and Spider Gwen. That's a pretty impressive amount of ISO generated. I've finally tipped the scales to where I have more champed 4*s than non-champed 4*s.

My 4* champs: icon_wintersoldier.pngicon_quake.pngicon_spidergwen.pngicon_nova.pngicon_antman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_miles.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thor.pngicon_x23.png

Max-covered but not champed: icon_wolverine.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_venom.png

I just pulled a Nick Fury cover, so I'm thinking he'll be my next champ target. In the meantime, I'm building back up 2* Storm who just got max covered after being flipped. I'm in a 5* rut lately, so no progress on that front yet. Pretty disappointing since 5*s are the only way I can truly progress in the game now.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2016
    Options
    End of anniversary update
    End of season round up
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All at 255. No Bruce
    icon_wolverine.png 0/3/2 (+1) icon_jeangrey.png 2/2/2 icon_silversurfer.png 2/2/3 icon_spiderman.png 1/0/2 icon_greengoblin.png 1/0/1 (+1) icon_captainamerica.png 1 blue icon_ironman.png 2 blue icon_blackbolt.png 1/2/0 (+1) icon_blackwidow.png 1 black

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Championed:
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_thor.pngicon_antman.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_redhulk.png added icon_hulkcho.png
    Max Covered:
    icon_nickfury.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_venom.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    no iso plans at the moment, they can all win their Crash.

Those getting close:
    icon_x23.png 4/2/5 icon_nova.png 2/4/5 (+1)
    Those above are top priority as iso and covers allow
    icon_starlord.png 5/4/3 : icon_miles.png 5/4/3 icon_ghostrider.png 3/4/3 icon_thing.png 4/3/5 (+3) icon_falcon.png 3/3/5 icon_mrfantastic.png 5/2/3 icon_spidergwen.png 1/3/5 icon_quake.png 4/2/3 (+2) icon_drax.png 4/2/2 icon_moonknight.png 3/1/3 icon_peggycarter.png (3/2/4) (+4)

All others are rostered.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All championed

star.pngstar.png
    All rostered and at various stages of ripeness (except Bagman)

Future plans
    The changes in Pve have made it more appealing to play, so I've been playing a bit less pvp and still managing to hit 1000 regularly thanks to the significantly straightened 4* champ roster, so more of the same for now.
    With 11 champed 4*s, 5 max covered, another 7 or so 10 or over and the addition of the cover in CL7 pve, I may attempt to horde Cp and LT. It goes against every instinct, but I'm starting to get more I can't / don't want to use - still to start doing this.
    On the run up to the Anniversary I bought an Asgard Treasure so that I could roster Gwenpool, Dino and enough slots to finish my farm, so that's going well, and the steady feed of champion rewards is noticeable. It's feeding the Shield level nicely too.
    I also bought it with the intent of getting stuck into daily prizes during the events too, and that worked out well for me. Took about 85 tokens out of the vault amd got a lot of good covers.
    Iso gained over the event went into champing Cho and the 2*s I'd rostered. Having Cho high levelled helped a lot across anniversary.

Moving forward, my 2* farm should become self sustaining. My first batch of 7 3*s have hit 200, and the farming will help this grow.
    I'm now left to ponder whether to just champ 4*s as I get the cover, regardless of perceived worth, or hoard iso till the few that could displace some of my top performers get the covers - currently leaning towards levelling characters as they come up to get the champ rewards, as the 11 I have just now should let me consistently hit 900, so holding back the iso isn't going to help me significantly.
    Edit: looking ahead, My 13th Thing and Starlord covers are due at the 900 point during the upcoming season, so I'll start saving up iso and try to hold into those CP.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morph3us wrote:
    Update post SHIELD rank iso windfall. As I was planning to, I ended up champing Carnage, and levelling Surfer to 420 (who was handy in Civil War). The addition of XP has completely turned my plans upside down now, though. I've ended up starting a 2* champ farm, and I've gone back to champing all my 3*s - I've now added Daken, Bullseye, 3Torch, and Cage to my champed list.

icon_thing.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.pngicon_carnage.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_shehulk.png : icon_daken.pngicon_bullseye_old.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_lukecage.png

I'm not going to report the 2* champs anymore, since I'm rotating them through.

My plan at this stage is to still eventually champ Peggy when I get all her covers. I'm also going to champ each 3* as their event comes up over time. I'll champ OML when his resupply arrives in about 2 months, and am hoarding CP until then.

Post anniversary update.

icon_thing.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_peggycarter.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_shehulk.png : icon_daken.pngicon_bullseye_old.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_beast.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_vision.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_quicksilver.png

I've champed Peggy now. I've added Beast, Psylocke, Sentry, Vision, Gamora, Doc Ock, Mystique, and Quicksilver to the 3* list. I've temporarily stopped champing 3*s now, since my OML day 820 resupply drops in 3 weeks, which will allow me to champ him, so I'll need plenty of iso for that. I'm up to 1776 CP now, so I'm intending on cashing that in when my OML resupply drops to try and champ Phoenix (12 covers) and Surfer (11 covers) at the same time.

What I do after that depends on what 4* covers I end up with from the CP hoard. I may try and champ another 4*, or I may continue to champ my 3*s.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Despite Boss Flush, it was a very good Anniversary for me.

Champed Devil Dino, and several of my last remaining 3*, while getting the 13th cover to a few more 4* characters.

Lots to plan for... only 3* not champed is icon_spiderman.png

7 champed 4*, with 9 at 13 covers waiting for Iso.

Only missing 3 4*:
    wasp_icon.png (just pulled today, is sitting in queue waiting for a roster spot)
    icon_blade.png (will get one from new release PVE... so I need to save up for the roster spot)
    GwenpoolIcon.PNG (will get from hitting 2K in Simulator... so I need to save up for that roster spot too)

and 2 5*: icon_blackbolt.pngicon_blackwidow.png (No rush for either of these as I am already in sore need of roster spots)

Making it really hard to be FTP right now... 103/103 Roster spots.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    After opening almost 600 taco tokens, I now have rostered every 3 star and 2 star character!

When I get enough ISO, I'm going to champ Deadpool (I have 2 covers about to expire in my queue and he's featured in the current PVE).

Now I will keep my 2* farm going and every Elite token gives me something I can use.

I've rostered some more 4*s and once I have enough HP for another slot, I will open Heroics until I get a 4* I don't have and continue this pattern.

I'm feeling good!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Short season, but a very dramatic one with the anniversary overlap and most of my 2* farm turning over in quick succession... even before I whaled the anniversary vault for Dino.
    :star:star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    I had good runs and bad runs, but they balanced out in my favour - no argument there.

Oml L458 +1
    Phx L455 +0
    Banner 2/0/2 +0
    Cap 1/5/2 +1 and +1 red dupe icon_rolleyes.gif
    IM46 4/1/3 +2 my first blue!
    GG 3/2/3 +2
    BSS 3/2/0 +1
    SS 5/4/4 +1 cover in queue, rushing for iso to champ.
    Black Bolt 0/2/2 +2
    Widow 0/2/0 +2

With my first dupe Cap cover, I feel like I'm seriously going to have to hold off opening more until they work out some way to keep me from ending up with the inevitable 0/5/0 Cap. Not fun, devs.

I'm not sure what happened. I made some unwise financial decisions? Plus the 2* farm. I sold off 10 and am holding off on rechamping while I scramble for iso to champ Surfer.

Initially I champed Cho to support the decision to buff him. Then I had iso left and felt confident I would be able to get more in time in case of Surfer. So I champed Starlord for the heck of it. Then Suddenly, Moon Knight covers! Fine, I can do this, I say, selling off more 2*s. Then, Surprise Surfer! Here I have more 2*s and there's anniversary double iso and all that champing led to Shield Rank flipping, and then I saw Dino in the vault. icon_eek.gif

Your Honour, I swear I don't know where all these Dino covers come from, I woke up and they were there. Sorry Surfer.

And then somehow I ended finishing Peggy with 5 covers to spare. Um.

In sum. I champed 5 4*s since the last update. In about half the time I normally take to champ 2. Down to 11 fully covered 4*s at 155 and 3 left undercovered - Wasp, Spider Woman and Luke Cage.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    IF just kept going... still leading the pack at 242. Rags and Storm following at 235 - I need a new milestone. Total 12 3*s have hit 223 and given up their 2nd 4* cover. Scarlet witch got some lucky pulls but still in last place at 201.

star.pngstar.png
    Trying to maintain the minimum needed for ddq and pve. Desperately need more iso.

Bagman count: ZERO. icon_cry.gif

Post-Anniversary Blues!
    It's hard to look at the return to normal length seasons and normal pvp! Plus no more double iso! icon_cry.gif

Very peculiar season. I used to get more 5*s from classics and virtually none from Latest, the past 2 seasons seem to have reversed that. Had several 3*s and 4*s pop out LTs, so more than usual number of latests, but even counting that, I would still have more classic than latest pulls, but got only 1 surfer this anniversary.

Champed Surfer at last, no others closer to becoming usable despite having a better than decent number of pulls. Yay rng progression! You lose when you lose, you also lose when you win! Plus there is absolutely no guarantee I will stay lucky, as evident from my classic pulls.

Oml L458 +0
    Phx L455 +0
    SS 452 +1
    Banner 2/1/3 +2
    Cap 1/5/3 +1 actually 0 but reasons...
    IM46 4/1/3 +0
    GG 3/2/3 +0
    BSS 3/2/0 +0
    Black Bolt 1/3/2 +2
    Widow 2/2/0 +2

Still my favourite tier.

HB took a surprise cover and broke ahead of 4Cyc! "I refuse to walk hand in hand with someone who leads by flashing his yellow underroos, you losers!" Meanwhile, Bobby quietly advanced to 306 to threaten the HB/4Cyc dominance... "will no underroos be better?" Xfdp and the rest are hanging back below 300, eating popcorn and shaking their heads.

No new 4*s champed, naturally. Wasp got her last needed yellow, thankfully no more duplicates. Now I only need covers for Jessica, Luke and Gwenpool...

However, Venom has 2 covers in queue with 12 days to go. Going to try to see if I can get him champed in time. This rate of new character releases...

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    IF and Mororo still fighting it out for king/queen of the 3*hill. I'm totally confused why they're so keen - IF 246, Mororo 242. Rags and Hulk at a more stately 238. Total 18 3*s have hit 223 and given up their 2nd 4* cover. I'm eyeing Loki at 221 with the looming threat of another Venom cover. Scarlet witch remaining unmoved at 201.

star.pngstar.png
    Still 3 more left to rechamp - obw, cap and moonstone. They may be temporarily on hold while I scrabble to rescue Venom. Started multiple duplicates to avoid the pressure of expiring covers, will be much less painful next time my farm turns over.

Bagman count: one icon_e_surprised.gif

Overall: current dire shortage of iso, with Venom in queue and 3 2*s to rechamp. I must resist opening lts! Save them until I can avoid wasting more covers - I'm really feeling the sting now with a run on fury, fantastic, ghost rider and other unusable covers.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Power Gem season I update

What I managed to do since the last update (Season XXXII + Anniversary):
    • Added nine roster slots (80 -> 89)
    • Championed my last 3*: icon_sentry.png .
    • Added the last missing non-trophy 4*s: icon_mrfantastic.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_spidergwen.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNG . Only three 4*s are missing: howard_icon.pngicon_devildino.png and icon_blade.png (Blade will be rostered soon)
    • Added two new 5*s: icon_greengoblin.pngicon_silversurfer.png

I'm lumping the two last seasons together since they were short seasons. It was interesting how most of the 4* characters that I still hadn't rostered were available through PvE rewards: Star-Lord, Mr. Fantastic, Cho... so between that and new releases (Luke Cage, Gwenpool), I had my hands full just rostering new chars and not touching my LT stash.

However the Anniversary season was particularly generous in terms of HP inflow. At one point, I rostered a Devil Dinosaur (5 covers, just enough to get my first Crash win! Yaaay!), then sold him for 1500 HP, and that really helped accelerate my transition. With 9 new slots in the two mini-seasons, I was able to clear up my cover queue and restart opening classic LTs.

I pulled a total of 63 (!) classic LTs with the CP I had been accumulating for basically centuries. This allowed me to find the last missing non-trophy 4*s (Jean Grey, Spider-Gwen) and classic 5*s (Green Goblin, Silver Surfer, which I already added, as well as BSS and 5Cap, which are in the vine at the moment). I'm now closer to having usable 4*s and have progressed considerably since the end of Season XXXI, as the density plot below shows:
    0N3SvfH.png
    The highest number of covers go to good chars, too: icon_cyclops.png and icon_iceman.png lead with 9 covers each. I might actually compete in Venom Bomb to see if I can get some Cyclops covers, too. If I'm crazy enough.

Oh, and at some point in the last few weeks I found my last missing 3* cover (Sentry) and finished champing the whole tier. No more "wasted" 3* covers!

Plan for Season XXXI:
    • Roster BSS, 5Cap, 4Blade
    • Keep opening classic LTs as I get enough CP, but keep Latest LTs intact (I have 26 at the moment) until we get to see what 5* Doc Strange looks like.
    • If needed, invest iso into 4*s for Crashes.
    • Level up 4Cyclops and/or Iceman to about 200 if I get more of their covers and they become useful.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DTStump wrote:
    I pulled a total of 63 (!) classic LTs with the CP I had been accumulating for basically centuries.
    With a stash like that you should have waited for Strange to go into Latest, then pull all your Latest and use the CP also for Latest.

A few random 5* covers from classics won't make much of a difference for your roster since you have no 5* anywhere near useable.

Your chances to get a useable Black Bolt, Black Widow or Strange are a lot better than drawing from the ever more diluted pool of classics.

Yes, they're 5 CP more expensive, but chances for 5s are much better, which is what you want from LTs.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    DTStump wrote:
    I pulled a total of 63 (!) classic LTs with the CP I had been accumulating for basically centuries.
    With a stash like that you should have waited for Strange to go into Latest, then pull all your Latest and use the CP also for Latest.

A few random 5* covers from classics won't make much of a difference for your roster since you have no 5* anywhere near useable.

Your chances to get a useable Black Bolt, Black Widow or Strange are a lot better than drawing from the ever more diluted pool of classics.

Yes, they're 5 CP more expensive, but chances for 5s are much better, which is what you want from LTs.

That's assuming I want to get to the end game as quickly as possible and jump directly into the 5* tier, I guess. Which is not really my mindset. I'm more of a completionist, and I definitely want to maximize the number of 4* covers I can get. I want to enjoy my 4* tier transition before I restrict myself to 2 or 3 5*s that I have to use all the time because everybody else has become obsolete due to scaling/MMR.

Besides, the number of 5* covers I get is not lower than Latest, though it's diluted into more possible chars. I don't mind that. My 5*s are going to stay at level 255 for a while.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

Since May, I am now up to 17 champed 4* characters. I still have 11 max covered 4*, and whichever one I pull a cover for next will be champed. All of my 3* are between level 186 and 208. Half of my 2* champs were sold and are being built back up; the others are approaching 144.

In terms of characters that actually affect my gameplay, OML is stuck at 11 covers, but Phoenix is now champed and level 451, with the daily resupply coming in the next month.

Since my last update in September:
    I've applied 14 5*, 113 4*, and 326 3* covers

5*s
    OML is now champed at 450, PHX is now 453. SS is now at 13 covers but still level 255. I have 19 covers between the rest of the 5s, except for Cap.

4*s
    22 champed
    8 max covered but under leveled
    10 with 6-12 covers

3*s
    All champed between levels 193 (Loki/Blade) and 218(Storm/R&G)

Current plans are to keep cycling my 2s, putting some ISO into SS when not champing 4s I get covers for.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last status on 9/24/16:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38452&start=280#p573324

Changes since last time:
    On the five star front, I ended up championing Phoenix because I drew 3 more covers trying to get OML covers. I just got another OML cover the other day as well so leveled him to max for covers. On the 4* front, I've been busy. I've champed Prof X, Kingpin and Star-Lord. I also have all the 2*s rostered now for the farm.

Current Status:
    icon_wolverine.png 4/2/3 maxed at 390
    icon_jeangrey.png 3/5/5 sitting at 453

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs
    icon_ironman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.pnghoward_icon.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_thor.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_starlord.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champ Status
    DONE!

star.pngstar.png Champ Status
    All rostered but not fully covered/champed

Potential 4* targets to work on next include:
    Ant-Man at 150 5/3/5
    The Thing at 160 5/3/5 (Cover in queue)

Current Project
    I'm just banking CP and LTs at this point until Strange comes out. I'm sitting at 115K ISO and 92 CPs and 19 Latest LTs. I'm focusing on getting the ISO finish my 2* farm at this point and potentially go ahead and knock out The Thing since I have that cover in the queue.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    Everything keeps changing (Day 309 edition)....

Civil War run three got me to 14 4* Cyclops covers and 14 Kingpin covers through token draws. Shield clearance levels dropped a lot of iso in my lap.

Cyclops, Kingpin and Hulkbuster are now all level 273 champions. X23 is still sitting at 5/5/2 and is leveled to 232 and is coming in handy here and there to save healthpacks and works pretty well with Cyclops and IM40. Iceman is 4/5/3 and missed that 4th purple cover opportunity when they skipped his pvp rotation but I'm going to put ISO into him soon.

My 3* champs are inching up slowly, IM40 is 195 now. Blade, Punisher, Mystique and Modern Storm all want to be champed but there isn't enough ISO to go around.

The 2* champ treadmill is slowly churning. I have a few getting closer to 144 and a few at level 15 getting closer to 13 covers that will need ISO to get going.

I got my first 5* characters with full color coverage with Phoenix at 2/1/1 and Iron Man at 1/1/2. Old Man Logan still sits at 2/0/0 with no yellow cover to be seen.

Random covers is still giving me wierd distributions. Nova and War Machine are at 11 covers, Drax and Quake are at 10 covers and somehow Xforce Deadpool is at 2 covers.

I think for now I'm going to try to level Iceman while seeing what other 4* covers show up. I'm going to try to build up a reserve that I can use to champion a 4* if I wind up with a 14th cover for a good character going to waste. If I'm in a good spot I may champion some more 3*'s or I may just level more of my useful 4*'s. Quake at 3/4/3 and level 120 is already good enough to shut down Caltrops so I may keep leveling her to the limit as well.

Things can really change in 44 days. X23 picked up the missing last cover and got championed. The anniversary brought a lot of covers and ISO and Quake got covered and championed, Cho got fully covered and was being leveled then Nick Fury got max covered plus extras so he got championed. The tail end of the anniversary then fully covered Iceman then Starlord and Reed Richards. Boss Rush only got me a blue Peggy Cover but some lucky pulls brought her up to 3/3/5. To cap it off today I pulled my 13th cover for Nova (yellow) so all of those red Nova covers that got sold can finally rest in peace.

The new plan is all 4 stars all of the time for the immediate future. Bring Peggy to 229 then champion in the following order: Iceman, Nova, Starlord, Cho, Antman. Xforce Wolverine is still waiting for ISO to champ him but he's just not a priority yet. Mr F will only get ISO if he gets a retune on the level of Cho and Starlord.

2* Farm is going full blast. I'm cycling characters as I can and enjoying the extra CP and HP. Some 3*'s could still use champing too but I want more 4* champs now to hit 900 more consistenly in PvP.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Last post said to update every 50 days, but considering the changes to my roster 50 days seem a bit slow. Might change it to every start of the month for the next update.

Day 744
    metallion wrote:
    Leaving my progress here for my own future reference since my roster spreadsheet doesn't let me view my edit history icon_neutral.gif

Day 744, 77 slots

5*s: icon_wolverine.png and icon_silversurfer.png both at 1 cover each (both blackflag.png )

4*s: icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (4/5/4), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/2/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (3/3/2), icon_thor.png lvl135 (4/1/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_deadpool.png lvl94 (3/2/2), icon_professorx.png lvl90 (2/0/2), icon_redhulk.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_falcon.png lvl78 (1/1/1), icon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.png lvl74 (0/1/1), icon_kingpin.png lvl70 (1/3/0), icon_antman.png lvl70 (2/0/0), icon_carnage.png lvl70 (0/0/2), icon_cyclops.png lvl70 (1/1/0), icon_x23.png lvl70 (0/0/1). Missing icon_iceman.pngicon_thing.png

3*s: All maxed covered on day 730. icon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hood.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png maxed lvled and perfect covered.

icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_vision.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100, the rest at lvl140.

icon_bullseye.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.png all one cover away from perfect cover, to be achieved by end of this set of 3 DDQ cycles. The rest are how I want them to be.

2*s: All except icon_spiderman.png rostered, icon_bullseye.png lvl78, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_ms_marvel.png lvl15, the rest maxed

1*s: icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png rostered and maxed

Day 869
    metallion wrote:
    Was checking out my past post history for fun when I came across my old post here, so I thought I would do an update to check my progress.

Currently Day 869, 87 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (1/1/3), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl258 (3/5/5), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/2), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/2/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_jeangrey.png lvl94 (1/2/1), icon_professorx.png lvl94 (3/1/3), icon_mrfantastic.png lvl78 (2/1/3), icon_redhulk.png lvl78 (2/2/2), icon_falcon.png lvl78 (2/1/1), icon_antman.png lvl70 (3/3/1), icon_carnage.png lvl70 (1/0/4), icon_kingpin.png lvl70 (1/3/1), icon_cyclops.png lvl70 (1/2/2), icon_x23.png lvl70 (1/0/3), icon_hulkcho.png lvl70 (2/1/1),

icon_thing.png lvl70 (1/0/2), icon_miles.png lvl70 (1/1/1), icon_ghostrider.png lvl70 (0/1/1), icon_venom.png lvl70 (1/1/0), icon_nova.png lvl70 (1/0/0), icon_iceman.pngicon_spidergwen.png lvl70 (0/1/0), icon_quake.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered except icon_ironman.png due to the buff. icon_ironfist.png lvl177, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_doctordoom.png lvl172, icon_beast.pngicon_deadpool.png lvl171, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_storm.png lvl170,

icon_bullseye.pngicon_daken.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl169, icon_mystique.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl168,

icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_punisher.png lvl140, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_vision.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100

2*s: icon_storm.png lvl120, icon_blackwidow.png lvl119, icon_ares.png lvl113, icon_hawkeye.png lvl112, the rest no change from previously

1*s: no change from previously

Notable Changes over the past 4 months:
    1) Increase in number of roster slots: 77 to 87 over 120 days, that's 1000HP spent every 12 days on average
    2) Increase in number of 4* characters, covers and levels: 19 chars, 102 covers and 2037 levels to 27 characters, 162 covers and 2791 levels. Gotta thank championing for giving me so many LTs.
    3) HUGE improvement for IMHB: from 2 covers at lvl74 to 13 covers at lvl258. Even I'm shocked at this.
    4) Finally all 4*s rostered: 4 months on from this post, I finally rostered my first icon_iceman.png cover a couple of days ago. My holy grail indeed
    5) More 3*s maxed out: 15 maxed out to 26 maxed and championed. 14 more to go

Can't say I'm disappointed with this progress, not when my IMHB literally went from zero to hero in 4 months. Let's see how this pans out in the next few months (if I'm even here by then)

Day 915
    metallion wrote:
    Day 915, 97 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (2/1/4), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl271 (5/5/3), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/3), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_jeangrey.png lvl94 (1/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl94 (4/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_quake.png lvl74 (0/1/2), icon_hulkcho.png lvl70 (2/1/1), icon_nova.png lvl70 (1/0/0), icon_drax.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

The following 4*s at lvl78
    icon_carnage.png 3/1/5, icon_antman.png 3/3/1, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/1/4, icon_falcon.png 2/3/2, icon_kingpin.png 1/4/1, icon_cyclops.png 1/2/3, icon_redhulk.png 2/2/2, icon_x23.png 2/0/3, icon_iceman.png 2/2/1, icon_miles.pngicon_thing.png 1/1/2, icon_punisher.png 2/1/1
    icon_venom.png 1/2/0, icon_ghostrider.pngicon_spidergwen.png 1/1/1

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered
    icon_gamora.pnglvl180, icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_storm.png lvl178, icon_daken.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_hulk.png lvl177, icon_falcon.png lvl176, icon_beast.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl175, icon_bullseye.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_thor.png lvl174, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl173, icon_ironman.pngicon_scarletwitch.png lvl172, icon_blade.png : icon_rocket.pngicon_hood.png lvl171, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_vision.png lvl170, icon_daredevil.png lvl168

icon_colossus_new.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png lvl140, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100

2*s: All rostered including icon_spiderman.png
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_hawkeye.png lvl142, icon_thor.png lvl136, icon_moonstone.png lvl132, icon_captainamerica.png lvl131, icon_magneto.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl129, icon_bullseye.png lvl119, icon_daken.png lvl118, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_spiderman.png lvl31, icon_caroldanvers.png lvl15

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notable Changes over the past 45 days:
    1. Increase by exactly another 10 roster slots, mainly due to my Pokemon syndrome kicking in after getting so much HP from blowing up the Deadpool vault.
    2. Surprisingly, my rate of 4* acquisition has gone up. Average of 1.31 days per cover gained from days 869-915 compared to 2.08 days per cover gained from days 744-869. Of course, championing started during the timeline of the first period which I can't remember when, so this point is probably moot. Need to compare again during my next update.
    3. Number of 4* covers from first 744 days: 102. Number of 4* covers in the following 171 days :193. CPs and championing have really sped up the transition, though I still suck.
    4. First 4* championed. Am nowhere close to my second.
    5. After more than 4 months without a single icon_iceman.png cover, I added another 4 covers to him in the span of 50 days. Makes me wonder where the hell he went after his release.
    6. I'm slowly but surely reaching the end of the 3* tier. From 26 championed to 32 championed, with icon_squirrelgirl.png to be added to the list by tomorrow. Just 7 left to go after that.
    7. An old issue mentioned to death, but cover acquisition rates is really damned imbalanced. In the past 50 days I've added 11 covers to a championed icon_hulk.png while poor icon_ironfist.png has just one solitary cover in that period. Where are the covers that actually matter?

Short Term Plans
    I have no real urgency for 4* levels given how most of the characters that actually matter are unusable in their current state, therefore the plan is to max out every single one of my 3*s before moving on to 4*s, so that no DDQ reward goes to waste. I'm still considering whether it's worthwhile to max that 2* icon_humantorch.png and icon_caroldanvers.png solely for the champion rewards, but as it stands, it's highly unlikely that I'll be touching them unless I run out of usable 4*s to level. In fact, icon_spiderman.png is going to be a greater priority than those 2, if only for the bragging rights for having the only champed bagman in my entire alliance lol.

Long Term Plans
    Since maxing all those 3*s is going to take a bit of time, 4*s belong in my long term plan. Leveling priority goes to icon_deadpool.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_nickfury.png in this order unless i can get more covers for the better 4*s. icon_invisiblewoman.png and icon_elektra.png gets no love despite being maxed covered since I can't justify maxing 4*s I rarely use considering the cost and time it takes to max them out. Once those 4 are maxed (which won't be anytime soon) ISO will be saved until I can get a good 4* with at least 3 covers in the powers that matter. 5*s is probably going to take a backseat unless I accumulate a boatload of ISO while waiting for 4* covers to drop.

Day 960
    metallion wrote:
    Day 960, 99 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (2/1/4), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl276 (5/5/3), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/4), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/4), icon_antman.png lvl110 (4/5/3), icon_jeangrey.png lvl110 (1/3/2), icon_redhulk.png lvl90 (2/4/2), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_katebishop.pngicon_warmachine.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_carnage.png 4/1/5, icon_kingpin.png 4/4/1, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/2/5, icon_falcon.png 2/4/3, icon_venom.png 4/4/0, icon_x23.png 3/2/3, icon_hulkcho.png 4/2/1, icon_quake.png 0/2/4, icon_cyclops.png 1/2/3, icon_iceman.png 3/2/1, icon_thing.png 1/1/3, icon_miles.png 2/1/2, icon_ghostrider.pngicon_spidergwen.png 1/1/2, icon_punisher.png 2/1/1, icon_drax.png 1/0/2, icon_nova.png 2/1/0, icon_wintersoldier.png 1/1/1

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.png lvl182, icon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_magneto.png lvl181, icon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl180, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl179, icon_lukecage.png lvl178, icon_bullseye.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl177, icon_beast.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_thor.png lvl176, icon_humantorch.pngicon_scarletwitch.png lvl175, icon_ironman.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl174, icon_blade.pngicon_vision.png lvl173, icon_spiderman.pngicon_hood.png lvl172, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_daredevil.png lvl171, icon_quicksilver.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png lvl169, icon_colossus_new.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_punisher.png lvl168,

icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_sentry.png lvl120

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png lvl144, icon_wolverine.png lvl140, icon_magneto.png lvl137, icon_bullseye.pngicon_daken.png lvl133, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_spiderman.png lvl39, icon_caroldanvers.png lvl15

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notable changes over the past 55 days
    1) Just 3 more 3*s left to champion. Am currently torn between championing them, or saving the ISO to level up my 4*s so that I have a chance to clear their DDQ. I have 200k ISO on standby for now, waiting for my decision when I eventually get the covers for my unchamped 3*s.
    2) A few of my 4*s have unknowingly crept into at least slightly usable territory if I decide to level them up. Notable ones include icon_antman.png (3/3/1 to 4/5/3) and icon_kingpin.png (1/4/1 to 4/4/1). Then again, the 4*s that actually matter in PVP ( icon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.png ) are still nowhere to be seen.
    3) 248 covers for 4*s in total compared to 200 on day 915. That's 1.07 covers per day, a drop from my previous update. Mostly because I don't want to stress myself up going for 1k points and watching myself keep getting hit over and over again (like how I did to get my 13th DP cover), but at least I'm still at 1 cover per day statistically.

Day 1000
    metallion wrote:
    Day 1000 (writing a few hours in advance, taking into account 3 guaranteed covers: BSS, 3*sam and his lvl183 cover reward), 104 slots
    5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 4/1/4, icon_captainamerica.png 0/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 2/1/0, icon_silversurfer.png 1/0/1, icon_spiderman.png 1/0/0, icon_greengoblin.pngicon_ironman.png 0/0/1

4*s: 2 Championed, icon_ironman.png lvl277, icon_deadpool.png lvl272
    icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_antman.png lvl150 (4/5/3), icon_starlord.png lvl150 (3/5/3), icon_carnage.png lvl150 (4/1/5), icon_falcon.png lvl150 (3/4/4), icon_kingpin.png lvl150 (4/4/1), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/4), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/5), icon_x23.png lvl120 (4/2/3), icon_redhulk.png lvl120 (2/4/2), icon_cyclops.png lvl120 (1/2/4), icon_jeangrey.png lvl120 (1/4/2), icon_ghostrider.png lvl100 (1/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_warmachine.png lvl74 (1/0/1), icon_katebishop.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_venom.png 5/4/0, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/2/5, icon_hulkcho.png 5/2/1, icon_quake.png 0/2/4, icon_thing.png 1/1/4, icon_iceman.png 3/2/1, icon_miles.png 3/1/2, icon_nova.png 2/3/0, icon_punisher.png 2/1/2, icon_spidergwen.png 1/1/2, icon_drax.pngicon_peggycarter.png 1/0/2, icon_moonknight.pngicon_wintersoldier.png 1/1/1

3*s: ALL CHAMPIONED
    icon_loki.png lvl186, icon_daken.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.png lvl184, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl183, icon_lukecage.png lvl182, icon_bullseye.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl181, icon_beast.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_vision.png lvl180, icon_humantorch.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_thor.png lvl179, icon_cyclops.png lvl178 icon_blackpanther.pngicon_kamalakhan.png lvl177, icon_blade.png lvl176, icon_hood.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl175, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_quicksilver.png lvl174, icon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl173, icon_squirrelgirl.png lvl171, icon_doctoroctopus.png lvl170, icon_punisher.png lvl169, icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_sentry.png lvl167

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_daken.png lvl140, icon_ms_marvel.pngicon_humantorch.png lvl47, icon_thor.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl46, icon_captainamerica.png lvl41, icon_wolverine.png lvl23

1*s: All rostered except icon_venom.png and icon_hawkeye.png, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png all maxed leveled.

Notes over the past 40 days
    1. Number one most notable change is that I've finally gotten every single 3* championed. Finally not a day of DDQ will be a wasted cover
    2. In between day 1000 and championing my last 3*, I've also somehow managed to champion my second 4*, icon_deadpool.png . Not a real top tier by any means, but he has true healing and pairs well with 3* icon_ironman.png , which was why I decided to go for him. I had a ton of fun with that pair during the Ultron run.
    3. From only three 5*s on day 960 to a total of 7 on day 1000, though all but one of them are at less than 3 covers so they're still pretty much useless. Still, it's nice to see a variety in my roster
    4. Now that I've finished champing my 3*s and officially moved on to the 4*s, my 4* roster is shaping up pretty decently. Leveling up a few of my better covered 4*s ( icon_antman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_falcon.png ) has allowed me to do better on the 4* DDQ on this current cycle.
    5. Started selling my 2*s for the ISO, in part to complete my icon_deadpool.png . Now the dilemma is whether to restore them back to their original levels, or keep the ISO for the 4*s. Not really sure if there are any 4*s worth leveling for me now. And nope, I'm not selling my 6-pack of icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png , as I like to rotate my teams around for every DDQ match, and I've grown pretty comfortable with these teams
    6. 278 total 4* covers rostered. Considering just half a year ago I'm at 102 covers only, the growth has been immense.

It's been a long journey, 1000 days is no joke considering every other game I play never last me more than a month. As a mostly F2P player, I can't really hope to compete with the whales, so all I can do is continue chugging along and trying to earn those covers.

Day 1050
    metallion wrote:
    Changing my updates to every 50 days. Not too slow and not too fast IMO
    5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 4/1/4, icon_captainamerica.png 1/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 2/1/0, icon_spiderman.png 2/0/0, icon_silversurfer.png 1/0/1, icon_greengoblin.pngicon_ironman.png 0/0/1

4*s: 3 championed, icon_ironman.png lvl278, icon_deadpool.png lvl273, icon_wolverine.png lvl271
    icon_kingpin.png lvl250 (4/5/3), icon_thor.png lvl250 (5/3/4), icon_cyclops.png lvl229 (3/3/5), icon_redhulk.png lvl229 (4/4/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_jeangrey.png lvl188 (2/4/3), icon_iceman.png lvl172 (4/3/1), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (4/4/5), icon_falcon.png lvl150 (4/4/5), icon_antman.png lvl150 (4/5/3), icon_starlord.png lvl150 (3/5/3), icon_carnage.png lvl150 (4/1/5), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/5), icon_x23.png lvl120 (4/2/3), icon_ghostrider.png lvl120 (1/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (2/2/2), wasp_icon.png lvl74 (0/1/1), icon_katebishop.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_venom.png 5/5/0, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/3/5, icon_hulkcho.png 5/2/2, icon_quake.png 0/2/5, icon_thing.png 1/2/4, icon_miles.pngicon_punisher.png 3/1/2, icon_spidergwen.png 1/2/3, icon_wintersoldier.png 2/1/3, icon_nova.png 2/3/0, icon_peggycarter.png 3/0/2, icon_drax.png 1/1/2, icon_warmachine.png 1/0/2, icon_moonknight.png 1/1/1
    MISSING: SpiderWoman_icon.PNG

3*s: ALL CHAMPIONED
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_falcon.png lvl187, icon_daken.pngicon_magneto.png lvl186, icon_beast.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl185, icon_bullseye.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_thor.pngicon_vision.png lvl184, icon_lukecage.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl183, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_rocket.png lvl182, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_ironman.png lvl181, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_hood.png lvl179, icon_kamalakhan.png lvl178, icon_colossus_new.png lvl177, icon_daredevil.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl176, icon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_punisher.png lvl173, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_sentry.png lvl171, icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.png lvl169

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_bullseye.pngch
  • JeffCascadian
    Options
    Current plan? Twelve more covers for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngdrstrange_icon.png so I can Champion him. icon_e_biggrin.gif