Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is my first post on my roster status. Here goes.

6 / 11 5* characters rostered. No champions. Highest cover level is Black Bolt with 5/13. No long-term plans for 5* acquisition except for CP/LT pulls; no plans for leveling them up until I have more 4* champions.
    37 / 43 4* characters rostered; one championed (Nick Fury); two with 12/13 covers (Deadpool and Sue). My current plan is to save 120 CP and buy Deadpool's final cover, then champion him. 4* covers are obtained primarily from CP pulls (temporarily on hold), LTs and PVE rewards.
    All 3* characters championed, aside from Dr. Strange. Eleven of these are at or past level 183 (first 4* reward).
    Six 2* characters in the champion farm; three waiting for covers; five not rostered. My plan is eventually to roster every 2* and keep them busy farming, except for 2* Storm, who is more useful to me in DDQ.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last status on 10/24/16

Changes since last time:
    On the five star front, I've switched to just opening latest tokens due to the classic dilution issues. I've gotten a fair number of BW, BB and Strange covers. On the 4* front, I've been busy. I've champed Thing, War machine and Drax. I also champed Bagman.

Current Status:

SCL Level: 81

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_wolverine.png 4/2/3 maxed at 390
    icon_jeangrey.png 3/5/5 sitting at 453
    icon_blackbolt.png 2/3/2 sitting at 280
    icon_captainamerica.png 3/3/4 sitting at 255

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs
    icon_ironman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.pnghoward_icon.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_thor.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_drax.pngicon_warmachine.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champ Status
    DONE!

star.pngstar.png Champ Status
    All being farmed now

Potential 4* targets to work on next include:
    Ant-Man at 150 5/3/5
    Moon Knight at 200 5/3/5 (Cover in queue)

Current Project
    I'm just banking CP and LTs at this point while I save the ISO to champ Moon Knight and build up a reserve. I still have 10 days on the cover in my queue. I'm sitting at 300K ISO and 140 CPs and 1 Latest LT.

Edit: Added SCL status
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Reached the point where I am championing a 4* every 2 weeks or so as I get covers. I would rather level up characters to their soft cap, but can't anymore since there is always a new champ in sight. I only have 2 fully covered 4's that aren't champed, I have a cover expiring in 5 days for one and 14 days for the other. Neither of which I am excited to spend iso on. Been fairly lucky getting usable covers from my legendary tokens, but I can feel a wall coming where I have to start selling covers more often.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Status update

All of them are part of my roster. The most covers I have for Pheonix and Silver Surver (six each).

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All of them are part of my roster, ten are champions:
    icon_thor.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_antman.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_cyclops.png

Close to champion are:

13 covers: icon_falcon.png
    12 covers: icon_elektra.pngicon_nickfury.png
    11 covers: icon_professorx.pngicon_venom.pngicon_x23.png
    10 covers: icon_quake.pngicon_carnage.png

... and another eight characters with nine covers each.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Since I championed Dr. Strange two weeks ago, I`m through with that tier.

star.pngstar.png
    Three of them are permanently recruited ( icon_thor.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_ms_marvel.png). If I am lacking a essential character in PVE, I`ll recruiting him/her for the time of the event (currently icon_moonstone.png).

Future plans:
    Build up my 4* tier. So I`m going for the 900 points progression cover in PVP (I`ve missed only two since September) and try to gather as much 4* covers in PVE as possible.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was just looking back at my roster revision on gamependium. It turns out I have championed 20 4*s this year. That's a rate of 2 each month. With 14 more sitting at covers, that another 7 months. More if the remaining 8 reach 13 covers.
  • JONofWAR
    JONofWAR Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Missing drstrange_icon.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_hulk.png
    Highest is icon_wolverine.png at 4/0/1 (...woot?)

All of them are on of my roster (grudgingly rostered agent venom, still need to be sold on him), 6 are champions:
    icon_thor.pngicon_antman.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_wolverine.png

icon_redhulk.png is sitting at 270 and waiting on a cover before championing

Maybe another half dozen or so are max covered and waiting on iso8big.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    drstrange_icon.png is at 1/2/2 and max level, leveling as I get covers
    All others are championed

star.pngstar.png
    Have about half of my farm championed, working on the others before opening my hoarded tokens

Future plans:
    Champion star.pngstar.pngstar.pngdrstrange_icon.png
    Level as I get covers for: icon_peggycarter.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_kingpin.png
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Changed to update start of every month as stated in last post

Day 744
    metallion wrote:
    Leaving my progress here for my own future reference since my roster spreadsheet doesn't let me view my edit history icon_neutral.gif

Day 744, 77 slots

5*s: icon_wolverine.png and icon_silversurfer.png both at 1 cover each (both blackflag.png )

4*s: icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (4/5/4), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/2/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (3/3/2), icon_thor.png lvl135 (4/1/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_deadpool.png lvl94 (3/2/2), icon_professorx.png lvl90 (2/0/2), icon_redhulk.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_falcon.png lvl78 (1/1/1), icon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.png lvl74 (0/1/1), icon_kingpin.png lvl70 (1/3/0), icon_antman.png lvl70 (2/0/0), icon_carnage.png lvl70 (0/0/2), icon_cyclops.png lvl70 (1/1/0), icon_x23.png lvl70 (0/0/1). Missing icon_iceman.pngicon_thing.png

3*s: All maxed covered on day 730. icon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hood.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png maxed lvled and perfect covered.

icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_vision.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100, the rest at lvl140.

icon_bullseye.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.png all one cover away from perfect cover, to be achieved by end of this set of 3 DDQ cycles. The rest are how I want them to be.

2*s: All except icon_spiderman.png rostered, icon_bullseye.png lvl78, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_ms_marvel.png lvl15, the rest maxed

1*s: icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png rostered and maxed

Day 869
    metallion wrote:
    Was checking out my past post history for fun when I came across my old post here, so I thought I would do an update to check my progress.

Currently Day 869, 87 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (1/1/3), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl258 (3/5/5), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/2), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/2/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_jeangrey.png lvl94 (1/2/1), icon_professorx.png lvl94 (3/1/3), icon_mrfantastic.png lvl78 (2/1/3), icon_redhulk.png lvl78 (2/2/2), icon_falcon.png lvl78 (2/1/1), icon_antman.png lvl70 (3/3/1), icon_carnage.png lvl70 (1/0/4), icon_kingpin.png lvl70 (1/3/1), icon_cyclops.png lvl70 (1/2/2), icon_x23.png lvl70 (1/0/3), icon_hulkcho.png lvl70 (2/1/1),

icon_thing.png lvl70 (1/0/2), icon_miles.png lvl70 (1/1/1), icon_ghostrider.png lvl70 (0/1/1), icon_venom.png lvl70 (1/1/0), icon_nova.png lvl70 (1/0/0), icon_iceman.pngicon_spidergwen.png lvl70 (0/1/0), icon_quake.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered except icon_ironman.png due to the buff. icon_ironfist.png lvl177, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_doctordoom.png lvl172, icon_beast.pngicon_deadpool.png lvl171, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_storm.png lvl170,

icon_bullseye.pngicon_daken.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl169, icon_mystique.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl168,

icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_punisher.png lvl140, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_vision.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100

2*s: icon_storm.png lvl120, icon_blackwidow.png lvl119, icon_ares.png lvl113, icon_hawkeye.png lvl112, the rest no change from previously

1*s: no change from previously

Notable Changes over the past 4 months:
    1) Increase in number of roster slots: 77 to 87 over 120 days, that's 1000HP spent every 12 days on average
    2) Increase in number of 4* characters, covers and levels: 19 chars, 102 covers and 2037 levels to 27 characters, 162 covers and 2791 levels. Gotta thank championing for giving me so many LTs.
    3) HUGE improvement for IMHB: from 2 covers at lvl74 to 13 covers at lvl258. Even I'm shocked at this.
    4) Finally all 4*s rostered: 4 months on from this post, I finally rostered my first icon_iceman.png cover a couple of days ago. My holy grail indeed
    5) More 3*s maxed out: 15 maxed out to 26 maxed and championed. 14 more to go

Can't say I'm disappointed with this progress, not when my IMHB literally went from zero to hero in 4 months. Let's see how this pans out in the next few months (if I'm even here by then)

Day 915
    metallion wrote:
    Day 915, 97 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (2/1/4), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl271 (5/5/3), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/3), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_jeangrey.png lvl94 (1/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl94 (4/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_quake.png lvl74 (0/1/2), icon_hulkcho.png lvl70 (2/1/1), icon_nova.png lvl70 (1/0/0), icon_drax.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

The following 4*s at lvl78
    icon_carnage.png 3/1/5, icon_antman.png 3/3/1, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/1/4, icon_falcon.png 2/3/2, icon_kingpin.png 1/4/1, icon_cyclops.png 1/2/3, icon_redhulk.png 2/2/2, icon_x23.png 2/0/3, icon_iceman.png 2/2/1, icon_miles.pngicon_thing.png 1/1/2, icon_punisher.png 2/1/1
    icon_venom.png 1/2/0, icon_ghostrider.pngicon_spidergwen.png 1/1/1

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered
    icon_gamora.pnglvl180, icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_storm.png lvl178, icon_daken.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_hulk.png lvl177, icon_falcon.png lvl176, icon_beast.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl175, icon_bullseye.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_thor.png lvl174, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl173, icon_ironman.pngicon_scarletwitch.png lvl172, icon_blade.png : icon_rocket.pngicon_hood.png lvl171, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_vision.png lvl170, icon_daredevil.png lvl168

icon_colossus_new.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png lvl140, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.png lvl120, icon_ragnarok.png lvl100

2*s: All rostered including icon_spiderman.png
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_hawkeye.png lvl142, icon_thor.png lvl136, icon_moonstone.png lvl132, icon_captainamerica.png lvl131, icon_magneto.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl129, icon_bullseye.png lvl119, icon_daken.png lvl118, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_spiderman.png lvl31, icon_caroldanvers.png lvl15

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notable Changes over the past 45 days:
    1. Increase by exactly another 10 roster slots, mainly due to my Pokemon syndrome kicking in after getting so much HP from blowing up the Deadpool vault.
    2. Surprisingly, my rate of 4* acquisition has gone up. Average of 1.31 days per cover gained from days 869-915 compared to 2.08 days per cover gained from days 744-869. Of course, championing started during the timeline of the first period which I can't remember when, so this point is probably moot. Need to compare again during my next update.
    3. Number of 4* covers from first 744 days: 102. Number of 4* covers in the following 171 days :193. CPs and championing have really sped up the transition, though I still suck.
    4. First 4* championed. Am nowhere close to my second.
    5. After more than 4 months without a single icon_iceman.png cover, I added another 4 covers to him in the span of 50 days. Makes me wonder where the hell he went after his release.
    6. I'm slowly but surely reaching the end of the 3* tier. From 26 championed to 32 championed, with icon_squirrelgirl.png to be added to the list by tomorrow. Just 7 left to go after that.
    7. An old issue mentioned to death, but cover acquisition rates is really damned imbalanced. In the past 50 days I've added 11 covers to a championed icon_hulk.png while poor icon_ironfist.png has just one solitary cover in that period. Where are the covers that actually matter?

Short Term Plans
    I have no real urgency for 4* levels given how most of the characters that actually matter are unusable in their current state, therefore the plan is to max out every single one of my 3*s before moving on to 4*s, so that no DDQ reward goes to waste. I'm still considering whether it's worthwhile to max that 2* icon_humantorch.png and icon_caroldanvers.png solely for the champion rewards, but as it stands, it's highly unlikely that I'll be touching them unless I run out of usable 4*s to level. In fact, icon_spiderman.png is going to be a greater priority than those 2, if only for the bragging rights for having the only champed bagman in my entire alliance lol.

Long Term Plans
    Since maxing all those 3*s is going to take a bit of time, 4*s belong in my long term plan. Leveling priority goes to icon_deadpool.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_nickfury.png in this order unless i can get more covers for the better 4*s. icon_invisiblewoman.png and icon_elektra.png gets no love despite being maxed covered since I can't justify maxing 4*s I rarely use considering the cost and time it takes to max them out. Once those 4 are maxed (which won't be anytime soon) ISO will be saved until I can get a good 4* with at least 3 covers in the powers that matter. 5*s is probably going to take a backseat unless I accumulate a boatload of ISO while waiting for 4* covers to drop.

Day 960
    metallion wrote:
    Day 960, 99 slots
    5*s: all at lvl255 icon_jeangrey.png (2/1/4), icon_wolverine.png (2/1/0), icon_silversurfer.png (1/0/1)

4*s: icon_ironman.png lvl276 (5/5/3), icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_deadpool.png lvl150 (5/4/4), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_starlord.png lvl140 (2/4/3), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/1), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/4), icon_antman.png lvl110 (4/5/3), icon_jeangrey.png lvl110 (1/3/2), icon_redhulk.png lvl90 (2/4/2), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_katebishop.pngicon_warmachine.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_carnage.png 4/1/5, icon_kingpin.png 4/4/1, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/2/5, icon_falcon.png 2/4/3, icon_venom.png 4/4/0, icon_x23.png 3/2/3, icon_hulkcho.png 4/2/1, icon_quake.png 0/2/4, icon_cyclops.png 1/2/3, icon_iceman.png 3/2/1, icon_thing.png 1/1/3, icon_miles.png 2/1/2, icon_ghostrider.pngicon_spidergwen.png 1/1/2, icon_punisher.png 2/1/1, icon_drax.png 1/0/2, icon_nova.png 2/1/0, icon_wintersoldier.png 1/1/1

3*s: All 3*s perfect covered
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.png lvl182, icon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_magneto.png lvl181, icon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl180, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl179, icon_lukecage.png lvl178, icon_bullseye.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_captainamerica.png lvl177, icon_beast.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_thor.png lvl176, icon_humantorch.pngicon_scarletwitch.png lvl175, icon_ironman.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl174, icon_blade.pngicon_vision.png lvl173, icon_spiderman.pngicon_hood.png lvl172, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_daredevil.png lvl171, icon_quicksilver.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png lvl169, icon_colossus_new.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_punisher.png lvl168,

icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_sentry.png lvl120

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png lvl144, icon_wolverine.png lvl140, icon_magneto.png lvl137, icon_bullseye.pngicon_daken.png lvl133, icon_humantorch.png lvl39, icon_spiderman.png lvl39, icon_caroldanvers.png lvl15

1*s: All rostered, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png maxed, the rest all at level 1

Notable changes over the past 55 days
    1) Just 3 more 3*s left to champion. Am currently torn between championing them, or saving the ISO to level up my 4*s so that I have a chance to clear their DDQ. I have 200k ISO on standby for now, waiting for my decision when I eventually get the covers for my unchamped 3*s.
    2) A few of my 4*s have unknowingly crept into at least slightly usable territory if I decide to level them up. Notable ones include icon_antman.png (3/3/1 to 4/5/3) and icon_kingpin.png (1/4/1 to 4/4/1). Then again, the 4*s that actually matter in PVP ( icon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.png ) are still nowhere to be seen.
    3) 248 covers for 4*s in total compared to 200 on day 915. That's 1.07 covers per day, a drop from my previous update. Mostly because I don't want to stress myself up going for 1k points and watching myself keep getting hit over and over again (like how I did to get my 13th DP cover), but at least I'm still at 1 cover per day statistically.

Day 1000
    metallion wrote:
    Day 1000 (writing a few hours in advance, taking into account 3 guaranteed covers: BSS, 3*sam and his lvl183 cover reward), 104 slots
    5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 4/1/4, icon_captainamerica.png 0/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 2/1/0, icon_silversurfer.png 1/0/1, icon_spiderman.png 1/0/0, icon_greengoblin.pngicon_ironman.png 0/0/1

4*s: 2 Championed, icon_ironman.png lvl277, icon_deadpool.png lvl272
    icon_wolverine.png lvl229 (5/5/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (5/3/5), icon_antman.png lvl150 (4/5/3), icon_starlord.png lvl150 (3/5/3), icon_carnage.png lvl150 (4/1/5), icon_falcon.png lvl150 (3/4/4), icon_kingpin.png lvl150 (4/4/1), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_thor.png lvl135 (5/3/4), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/5), icon_x23.png lvl120 (4/2/3), icon_redhulk.png lvl120 (2/4/2), icon_cyclops.png lvl120 (1/2/4), icon_jeangrey.png lvl120 (1/4/2), icon_ghostrider.png lvl100 (1/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (1/1/2), icon_warmachine.png lvl74 (1/0/1), icon_katebishop.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_venom.png 5/4/0, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/2/5, icon_hulkcho.png 5/2/1, icon_quake.png 0/2/4, icon_thing.png 1/1/4, icon_iceman.png 3/2/1, icon_miles.png 3/1/2, icon_nova.png 2/3/0, icon_punisher.png 2/1/2, icon_spidergwen.png 1/1/2, icon_drax.pngicon_peggycarter.png 1/0/2, icon_moonknight.pngicon_wintersoldier.png 1/1/1

3*s: ALL CHAMPIONED
    icon_loki.png lvl186, icon_daken.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.png lvl184, icon_blackwidow.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl183, icon_lukecage.png lvl182, icon_bullseye.pngicon_shehulk.png lvl181, icon_beast.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_vision.png lvl180, icon_humantorch.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_thor.png lvl179, icon_cyclops.png lvl178 icon_blackpanther.pngicon_kamalakhan.png lvl177, icon_blade.png lvl176, icon_hood.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl175, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_quicksilver.png lvl174, icon_colossus_new.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl173, icon_squirrelgirl.png lvl171, icon_doctoroctopus.png lvl170, icon_punisher.png lvl169, icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_sentry.png lvl167

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png lvl144, icon_daken.png lvl140, icon_ms_marvel.pngicon_humantorch.png lvl47, icon_thor.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl46, icon_captainamerica.png lvl41, icon_wolverine.png lvl23

1*s: All rostered except icon_venom.png and icon_hawkeye.png, icon_ironman.pngicon_juggernaut.pngicon_storm.png all maxed leveled.

Notes over the past 40 days
    1. Number one most notable change is that I've finally gotten every single 3* championed. Finally not a day of DDQ will be a wasted cover
    2. In between day 1000 and championing my last 3*, I've also somehow managed to champion my second 4*, icon_deadpool.png . Not a real top tier by any means, but he has true healing and pairs well with 3* icon_ironman.png , which was why I decided to go for him. I had a ton of fun with that pair during the Ultron run.
    3. From only three 5*s on day 960 to a total of 7 on day 1000, though all but one of them are at less than 3 covers so they're still pretty much useless. Still, it's nice to see a variety in my roster
    4. Now that I've finished champing my 3*s and officially moved on to the 4*s, my 4* roster is shaping up pretty decently. Leveling up a few of my better covered 4*s ( icon_antman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_falcon.png ) has allowed me to do better on the 4* DDQ on this current cycle.
    5. Started selling my 2*s for the ISO, in part to complete my icon_deadpool.png . Now the dilemma is whether to restore them back to their original levels, or keep the ISO for the 4*s. Not really sure if there are any 4*s worth leveling for me now. And nope, I'm not selling my 6-pack of icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_storm.png , as I like to rotate my teams around for every DDQ match, and I've grown pretty comfortable with these teams
    6. 278 total 4* covers rostered. Considering just half a year ago I'm at 102 covers only, the growth has been immense.

It's been a long journey, 1000 days is no joke considering every other game I play never last me more than a month. As a mostly F2P player, I can't really hope to compete with the whales, so all I can do is continue chugging along and trying to earn those covers.

Day 1050
    metallion wrote:
    Changing my updates to every 50 days. Not too slow and not too fast IMO
    5*s: All at lvl255 as usual, icon_jeangrey.png 4/1/4, icon_captainamerica.png 1/1/2, icon_wolverine.png 2/1/0, icon_spiderman.png 2/0/0, icon_silversurfer.png 1/0/1, icon_greengoblin.pngicon_ironman.png 0/0/1

4*s: 3 championed, icon_ironman.png lvl278, icon_deadpool.png lvl273, icon_wolverine.png lvl271
    icon_kingpin.png lvl250 (4/5/3), icon_thor.png lvl250 (5/3/4), icon_cyclops.png lvl229 (3/3/5), icon_redhulk.png lvl229 (4/4/3), icon_nickfury.png lvl190 (5/5/3), icon_jeangrey.png lvl188 (2/4/3), icon_iceman.png lvl172 (4/3/1), icon_invisiblewoman.png lvl160 (4/4/5), icon_falcon.png lvl150 (4/4/5), icon_antman.png lvl150 (4/5/3), icon_starlord.png lvl150 (3/5/3), icon_carnage.png lvl150 (4/1/5), icon_elektra.png lvl140 (5/4/4), icon_devildino.png lvl127 (2/3/2), icon_professorx.png lvl120 (5/1/5), icon_x23.png lvl120 (4/2/3), icon_ghostrider.png lvl120 (1/1/4), howard_icon.png lvl90 (2/2/2), wasp_icon.png lvl74 (0/1/1), icon_katebishop.png lvl70 (0/0/1)

icon_venom.png 5/5/0, icon_mrfantastic.png 2/3/5, icon_hulkcho.png 5/2/2, icon_quake.png 0/2/5, icon_thing.png 1/2/4, icon_miles.pngicon_punisher.png 3/1/2, icon_spidergwen.png 1/2/3, icon_wintersoldier.png 2/1/3, icon_nova.png 2/3/0, icon_peggycarter.png 3/0/2, icon_drax.png 1/1/2, icon_warmachine.png 1/0/2, icon_moonknight.png 1/1/1
    MISSING: SpiderWoman_icon.PNG

3*s: ALL CHAMPIONED
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_loki.pngicon_falcon.png lvl187, icon_daken.pngicon_magneto.png lvl186, icon_beast.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_storm.pngicon_hulk.png lvl185, icon_bullseye.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_thor.pngicon_vision.png lvl184, icon_lukecage.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_wolverine.png lvl183, icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_rocket.png lvl182, icon_doctordoom.pngicon_ironman.png lvl181, icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_hood.png lvl179, icon_kamalakhan.png lvl178, icon_colossus_new.png lvl177, icon_daredevil.pngicon_spiderman.png lvl176, icon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_punisher.png lvl173, icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_sentry.png lvl171, icon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.png lvl169

icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_hawkeye.pngcharacter_icons
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My tactic for quite some time is to look who is upcoming on the Deadpool daily ledge then level that toon as far as I can until the day of the ledge then move onto the next.

If they are already as maxed as I can get them then ill see who is next after that and so on. I have been doing it a while but it does work for me . I've not failed a ledge yet this season which isn’t abnormal but is good for generating covers etc.

I'm firmly in 4 star land even though I have a fair few 5 stars. So im not transitioning anywhere. All 2 stars champed farming away. All 3 stars champed bar Dr S. 19 4 stars champed. The rest I do as above.

I could start plowing iso into the 5 stars but I don’t fancy being a minnow again. At the moment im at least a Goldfish.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    First time I've posted on this thread so here goes.

5*s
    Most are rostered but with RNGesus his usual self I'm going to hoard LTs and CPs until I have more 4* champs and can open enough LLs to get a good number of covers on a few good 5s. This one feels like it's a loooooong way away.

4*s
    8 champed with 7 more at level 200ish. More ISO needed (a familiar refrain). I'll get some of the progression covers and slowly build up the rest while I wait for my LT hoard to accumulate.

3*s
    all champed except strange. I'm toying with the idea of rostering some dupes, now that HP is less scarce, to get the LT after champing them.

2*
    The farm is ticking over nicely

1*
    Nothing to see here, move along. Juggs holds the fort on his own as he has for months? Probably over a year...

Rank is 70 but when I open the hoard accumulated during no-pull November I expect that to tick over to 71.

The plan is to slowly, ever so slowly, grind out more ISO, get some 4* covers and champ more 4s while I build up enough capacity to go Big Bang into the 4/5 transition.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    my basic objective right now is to have at least 20 3 star champs (Currently at 17 with a level 159 Patch next up) then level up my decently covered 4's before I make my next choice
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Newer player -- daily bonus in the 150s, SHIELD rank 39. Tried the game once or twice and it didn't stick, but came back to it this summer when it became obvious Avengers Alliance was gonna fold, and I needed a new Marvel fix. Mostly free player, though I'll throw down occasionally for hero points if there's a particularly critical hero to roster -- cover too good to pass up, need a guy to push a PvE mission, etc.

Current Roster: 51 slots, with enough hero points for 2 more slots (I don't tend to fill slots until events force me to). Current slot cost of 650, though that's probably going up to 700 soon. Quick Look: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/PFellah/

My general acquisition strategy is: 1) 3-stars needed for DDQ almost always take priority because you can immediately get a second cover on them. 2) Multiple covers in hand, particularly if they're of different colors. 3) 3-stars OR 4-stars needed for current or near-future PvE/PvP. I also like to keep one roster spot as a "swing spot" that cycles in whatever hero I might need in the moment but have no particular intention of leveling. For the last few weeks, it's been the 4-star for the current PvE -- I'm playing at the level (Level 7) where I usually get the 4-star with a day or so left in the mission, so I can at least push hard the last day and get those command points.

I've got:

1-star: Iron Man to enable the DDQ, and that's it. Someday if/when I've caught up to a full roster, I might go back and get a full 1-star team just for grins, but clearly it's not a priority.

2-star: All except Bagman, if he even counts, have reached champion level. 6 of those ( icon_wolverine.pngicon_daken.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_storm.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_thor.png ) are max'ed to 144 and the lowest is HT and Bullseye at 131. (I don't have Bagman, and from my first go-round, I remember how much he sucks, so there's no real priority on getting him at this point). At this point, it's just a matter of grinding out covers.

3-star: Acquired all but 6 ( icon_colossus_new.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_hood.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_sentry.png ) with 2+ covers, though I'll probably roster at least two of those 6 this weekend*. Five at champion status ( icon_hulk.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png ) but none are all that high (Patch at 171 is the highest). Iron Man is at 13 covers but needs ISO to max out, and if the DDQ pattern holds, HT will be in the same boat tomorrow. Another 8 characters at 10+ covers (12 - icon_daken.pngicon_daredevil.png / 11 - icon_beast.png / 10 - icon_magneto.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_vision.png ).

*For the remaining 3-stars, I'm holding covers for four of those. Ock, Hood, and Sentry have 2 covers; Luke Cage only has one cover but expires sooner and I just like him better. Leaning toward activating LC and Hood and hoping I get good luck with hero points the next week or two. No covers for Colossus or SW at this point.

4-star: Cyclops with 2 yellow (kinda meh, but 2 covers is 2 covers), and Carnage (1 red) is holding down my swing spot at the moment. Carnage will probably become Jean Grey over the weekend. According to the daily drop schedule, I'm reaching the point where I'll be getting a full set of X-Force Wolvies, so I'll probably try to make a roster spot for him.

5-star: Don't have any at the moment, though I had a one-cover Green Goblin and Banner Hulk on the roster at various points in the past. Somewhere in there, I hit a glut of 3-stars I wanted to roster and threw them back because with only one power, they weren't really able to do much except soak up damage.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think this post is more for the benefit of the posters than the readers. I think most people only care about the progress in their own roster. So, with that being said, here's the progress I've made in the past 3 months and what I want to accomplish in the next 3 months:

Progress in the last 3 months:
    Created 2* farm with all 13 characters - I used to only have 4 of them - this took a lot of ISO and HP, but I'm happy with it now.
    Champed 8 more 3*s to bring the total to 30 champs - I also decided to roster all 3*s and champ them, so the other 11 are in the pipeline
    Champed my first 4* today! I have them all rostered except one and they are on the 4* Champ assembly line; previously my highest 4*s were at Level 190, 180, 170.
    Rostered 7 more 5*s totaling 9 out of 11 - best covered is SS at 2/2/1
    Roster slots went from 62 to 104!

Goals in the next 3 months:
    Keep 2* farm running by giving them 2K to 3K ISO per day - that ISO comes back to me when I sell one
    Champ 4 more 3*s, with 7 remaining
    Champ 6 more 4*s and keep the assembly line filled
    Hope to get more 5* covers from opening Classics from time to time
    Achieve 900 in PvP using my new 4* Champs
    Continue to hoard LT and CP and reach the half way goal of 150 potential LL pulls
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New 3 Star Champion List
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_thor.pngicon_storm.pngicon_wolverine.png (last in 1260 Iso (which Deadpool Daily will yield, 2 Covers in queue)
    Iron Man is level 182, can feel that Hulkbuster Cover...which may inspire me to level him up, 4/2/2, but only level 74 because I don't use him much
    2 Star Champs
    icon_bullseye.pngicon_daken.png (both level 131) icon_hawkeye.png (level 122, 5 more to Iron Man Cover 3) icon_ares.png (114)
    Top 4's
    Nova (5/5/1. level 180)
    Cyclops (4/3/2, level 188)
    X-23 (5/2/1, level 172)
    Kate Bishop (5/1/1, level 156)
    Devil Dino (5/5/3, level 166)
    ChoHulk (5/2/1, level 131)
    Venom (5/2/1, level 135)
    Punisher (1/5/0, level 151)
    Hulk Buster (4/2/2, but only level 74)
    Spider Woman (my favorite character from the comics along with X-23) (2/3/1, level 131)
    all 4's except Medusa have at least 2 covers latter not recruited yet

all 5's except Cap recruited 3 at level 270 (Iron Man, Phoenix and OML)
    Jean has 5 Covers (3/2/0) Spidey is 1/1/2 and my only 5 with all three Powers)

and Juggernaut currently rostered but only has two covers
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Click to see my last update from August.
    DarthDeVo wrote:
    I've gone on a star.pngstar.pngstar.png champing spree lately. I currently have 30 of 40 star.pngstar.pngstar.png's rostered, and 10 of those champed, with an 11th coming in a week or so. See full roster in sig.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png CHAMPS:
    icon_daken.png Level 173 5/5/3
    icon_storm.png Level 172 3/5/5
    icon_thor.png Level 171 3/5/5
    icon_ironfist.png Level 170 3/5/5
    icon_rocket.png Level 169 3/5/5
    icon_daredevil.png Level 167 3/5/5
    icon_ironman.png Level 167 5/3/5
    icon_kamalakhan.png Level 167 3/5/5
    icon_quicksilver.png Level 167 3/5/5
    icon_hulk.png Level 167 5/3/5

WHAT'S NEXT?

I'm hoping to draw one more red cover for my 4/5/3 icon_humantorch.png in the next six days, as I have a black cover expiring then. If I don't I'll use CP to buy that last cover and make him my 11th star.pngstar.pngstar.png champ adjusted to 5/3/5.

I recently sold my first max champ star.pngstar.png ( icon_caroldanvers.png ) and have been using the slot to rotate in the star.pngstar.png required characters for the last two PvE events, as I didn't have icon_moonstone.png or icon_blackwidow.png . icon_wolverine.png and icon_thor.png are maxed, and I have a number of icon_wolverine.png covers in my queue, so he'll probably be sold and re-rostered soon. No extra covers for icon_thor.png yet. icon_storm.png , icon_humantorch.png , icon_captainamerica.png , and icon_bullseye.png are all within 1-3 covers of being maxed. icon_hawkeye.png is lagging behind, at Level 137.

I'm sitting on 1050 HP right now, and will likely get T50 for the Spirits of Vengeance sub and hopefully overall for Hearts of Darkness, which would give me enough HP for two roster slots. If that happens, I'll use one of them for icon_squirrelgirl.png and the other to re-roster star.pngstar.pngicon_caroldanvers.png , as I currently have several of her covers in my queue.

I do have a redflag.pngicon_gamora.png expiring in 4 days though, so I may sideline Carol in favor of another star.pngstar.pngstar.png . That would put me to 32 out of 40. But I also have star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png coming up in Daily Rewards. I know he's not super popular, but they're free star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png covers and it would mean having my very first fully-covered star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png . I was really wanting to hold on to star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.png because I'll eventually get more covers for him through champ rewards from icon_ironfist.png and star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.png, but I may let him go for now to make space for icon_wolverine.png and re-roster him when the time comes.

Otherwise the plans are to get all the star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters rostered, then focus on adding the star.pngstar.png characters to get the full farm going, while holding on to any star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png characters that are just too good to pass up.

I have an OK system going where I swap out the star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png required character that's given through S.H.I.E.L.D. CL7 progression rewards if I don't already have them to help with hitting progression and placement rewards. It will be nice to eventually not have to swap them and open new slots to hold on to them if I want. I'm a little bummed I won't be able to do this for Meet Rocket and Groot because I don't have icon_mrfantastic.png but it's not the end of the world.

It's been a little over three months since I last posted, and I've been making some great strides in my progress. I'm solidly in three star land, and starting to dip my toe into the four star transition. I have all star.pngstar.pngstar.png and star.pngstar.png characters rostered (except Bagman). The twos are all champed and rotating through the farm, and there's only two threes that don't have at least one cover in each color ( icon_ragnarok.png with one blueflag.png , although he'll get a redflag.png from DDQ pretty soon and a greenflag.png when icon_ares.png gets one more cover; and icon_sentry.png, who will get the yellowflag.png cover he's missing on January 9 at the latest from DDQ).

So let's get on with it:

DAY: 222
    SCL RANK: 53 (847/1575)
    ROSTER SLOTS: 74

star.pngstar.pngstar.png CHAMPS (26/41):
    1. icon_daken.png Level 182 5/5/3
    2. icon_ironman.png Level 182 5/3/5
    3. icon_storm.png Level 181 4/4/5
    4. icon_quicksilver.png Level 180 3/5/5
    5. icon_rocket.png Level 179 3/5/5
    6. icon_hulk.png Level 179 5/4/4
    7. icon_thor.png Level 179 3/5/5
    8. NEW icon_humantorch.png Level 178 5/3/5
    9. icon_daredevil.png Level 175 3/5/5
    10. icon_ironfist.png Level 175 3/5/5
    11. icon_kamalakhan.png Level 175 5/3/5
    12. NEW icon_wolverine.png Level 175 5/3/5
    13. NEW icon_captainamerica.png Level 173 3/5/5
    14. NEW icon_beast.png Level 172 5/5/3
    15. NEW icon_blackwidow.png Level 172 5/3/5
    16. NEW icon_caroldanvers.png Level 172 5/5/3
    17. NEW icon_doctordoom.png Level 172 5/3/5
    18. NEW icon_blade.png Level 171 4/5/4
    19. NEW icon_bullseye.png Level 171 5/5/3
    20. NEW icon_vision.png Level 171 5/5/3
    21. NEW icon_blackpanther.png Level 169 5/3/5
    22. NEW icon_colossus_new.png Level 169 5/5/3
    23. NEW icon_lukecage.png Level 169 5/3/5
    24. NEW icon_cyclops.png Level 168 5/3/5
    25. NEW icon_deadpool.png Level 167 5/5/3
    26. NEW icon_magneto.png Level 167 3/5/5

WHAT'S NEXT?

icon_squirrelgirl.png , icon_psylocke.png , icon_shehulk.png and icon_loki.png are all on deck to be champed. The first three already have enough covers and I'm just waiting on the ISO to make the champing official. Loki will get the last cover he needs through DDQ at the latest on 12/29. That will leave just 11 star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters left to champ.

The star.pngstar.png farm is going strong and I plan to keep rotating them through.

I'm also looking forward (kind of) to continuing the star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png transition. I've got five characters with at least one cover in each color ( icon_x23.png Level 115 3/1/1; icon_thing.png Level 94 1/2/1; icon_blade.png Level 78 1/1/1; icon_carnage.png Level 78 1/1/1; icon_wolverine.png Level 78 1/1/1), with a few more at two covers in each color and a few more with only one cover.

I bought one Logan's Loonies shortly after the anniversary was over to add a few roster slots and one month of VIP. I've only got two days left, but will probably get another month as I feel it's helped boost my progress.

HP is mostly going to opening new roster slots, with the occasional shield in PVP here and there. Between VIP and SHIELD intercepts, I'm mostly getting on top of my ISO deficit, but it's definitely still there. I haven't missed champing anyone I've wanted to, but I've also had to delay leveling up several characters to make sure I have enough for champs as they come along. I had well over 800,000 ISO shortly after the anniversary ended, but went on a champing and leveling spree. At one point, I was below 100K, which hadn't happened in quite a while.

All in all, I really feel like my roster is really starting to broaden out and that I can start relying on a couple of different teams rather than just one or two. It's cool to finally start feeling like I'm a bit of a contender.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Roster is finally coming around to 4* region after having one champed 4* icon_ironman.png back in August and no other fours other than icon_antman.png with more than 10 covers then.

All 3* except drstrange_icon.png are champed. Strange has 11 covers and will be champed as soon as I get the covers as he has 5 purple and will need a respec.

On the 4* front, in addition to IMHB I champed Antman and also icon_x23.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_thor.pngicon_redhulk.png

Going forward I have the following at 4* at 10 covers:

Plan to champ immediately once gaining the 13th Cover: icon_ghostrider.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_nova.pngicon_punisher.png
    Wait and see depending on iso needs and rate of cover acquisition: icon_thing.pngicon_quake.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_professorx.png
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

Since my last update in September:
    I've applied 14 5*, 113 4*, and 326 3* covers

5*s
    OML is now champed at 450, PHX is now 453. SS is now at 13 covers but still level 255. I have 19 covers between the rest of the 5s, except for Cap.

4*s
    22 champed
    8 max covered but under leveled
    10 with 6-12 covers

3*s
    All champed between levels 193 (Loki/Blade) and 218(Storm/R&G)

Current plans are to keep cycling my 2s, putting some ISO into SS when not champing 4s I get covers for.

Last update: October 24th
    Since then, I've earned:
    5* covers - 11
    4* covers - 169
    3* covers - 402

Notable additions:
    5* - Surfer is now champed at 452, OML and Phoenix are 453 and 454. 24 covers between all other 5s.

4* - 27 are champed, with Drax currently on his way to be #28.
    7 are fully covered, underleveled
    9 are between 8 and 12 covers, with Medusa and Agent Venom at 8 due to t10 in release PVE/t5 in release PVP.

3* - Strange is champed at 167. Besides him, champs range from 232 (Hulk) to 197 (Cyclops). Starting to get into the 2nd 4* rewards and more CP/LTs
  • klonewarrior
    klonewarrior Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Currently have all but Strang3 champed. Nine 4 stars champed. Currently sitting on a cover to champ Ghost Rider so it should take me 5-7 days to get him to 270 from 200.

I wonder how fast I could get my roster going if I wasn't carrying my entire alliance of non players or casual players.

I never have done well in PvP...maybe I just don't devote the time to it.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iso poor so really don't know right now.

just got my final 3 strange covers so I started raising him, up to 150 now, so gonna cool it on that til I get my 14th cover.

Really really want to champ my moonstone to finish off my 2 star farm, but need her purple and keep pulling her black for some reason.

4 star land...geez, have cyclops and chulk at 13 covers but not nearly enough iso for them and probably want to save some in case I need to raise my venom over 152 for the next clash and have an eye out for lady thor for her clash.

Good times.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2016
    Options
    SHIELD rank level 47

I have now :
    63 roster slots
    17 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_venom.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGicon_jeangrey.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngmedusa_icon.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_nova.pngicon_quake.pngicon_spidergwen.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGicon_thor.png
    42 star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    3 star.pngstar.png
    icon_hawkeye.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_moonstone.png
    1 star.png
    icon_juggernaut.png

Champions star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_daken.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_loki.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_thor.png
    My fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_beast.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_storm.pngicon_vision.pngicon_wolverine.png
    Champions star.pngstar.png
    icon_hawkeye.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_moonstone.png

My mid-term goal is to champ all of my fully-covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png . Next ones being icon_magneto.png and icon_storm.png.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2016
    Options
    End of season update

icon_shield.png rank 75 1/3. Ish.

No Bruce, rest at 255 unless otherwise stated
    icon_wolverine.png 2/3/3 (+1) 360 icon_jeangrey.png 2/3/2 (+1) icon_silversurfer.png 3/2/3 (+1) icon_spiderman.png 1/2/3 (+2):greengoblin: 1/1/1 (+1) icon_captainamerica.png 1 blue icon_ironman.png 2 blue icon_blackbolt.png 1/3/0 (+1) icon_blackwidow.png 3 black (+2) :strange: 3 purple (+3)

Championed:
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_thor.pngicon_antman.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_nickfury.png

Max Covered:
    icon_quake.png(+3) to be championed when chance arises
    icon_elektra.pngicon_venom.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_falcon.png
    no iso plans at the moment, they can all win their Crash.

Those getting close:
    icon_x23.png 5/2/5 icon_nova.png 3/4/5
    Those above are top priority as iso and covers allow
    icon_miles.png 5/4/3 icon_ghostrider.png 4/4/3 (+1) icon_mrfantastic.png 5/3/4 (+1) icon_spidergwen.png 1/4/5 (+1) icon_drax.png 5/3/3 (+3) icon_moonknight.png 3/2/4 (+1) icon_peggycarter.png (5/2/4) (+1) icon_punisher.png 4/3/4 (+2) icon_warmachine.png 5/2/1 icon_blade.png 2/4/3 icon_katebishop.png 2/3/4

All others are rostered.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All championed. Hulk first to reach the half way point. 23 at 200 or above, Ragnarok and Strange the only ones below 183.

star.pngstar.png
    All rostered and at various stages of ripeness (now with added Bagman!)

I took OML up to 360, and he's doing the business for me so far; a great partner with my 250 Nova for example, where I had no-one else high level boosted. A monster in Story too. I can take him up to 375 now, and the Siren call of it is taunting me....
    I'll probably hold off a bit longer, or at least in till I find one of those "Is it safe to bring my OML to 375" posts.
    What I probably should do is hoard CP/LT, as the iso gained/required gap is becoming a real issue for me now. What I'll probably do is spend when I get it in December, and consider my next steps in January.

5* cover accumulation just now actually feels better than 4* before Championing was a thing. That felt excruciatingly slow, this is just painfully slow, but at least they can be of use occasionally, unlike those level 70 trophies that used to litter my roster. (edit, oh wait, they still do!)