Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Day 1443
    Year in Review : Jan 2017 to Jan 2018

5 stars
    In Jan 2017, I just champed my 4th 5*, Black Bolt,  just before he exited Latest tokens to make way for the new Thanos. My Classics were all between 8-11 covers, I had Natasha at 10, Strange 2/2/0, Thanos 0/0/1.

Jan 2018. I have all Classics champed, and in Latests, Gambit done at level 455, Thor missing 1 cover at 3/5/4, Arch Angel 1/0/4.

4 Stars
    Jan 2017 saw Elektra, Fantastic, Fury and Wasp left at full covers but unchamped, with new characters Gwenpool, Agent Venom, Medusa and Carol missing some covers.

Jan 2018 has all 4*s champed except for newest of the new America Chavez with 3/4/4.

3 Stars
    Jan 2017 I had Mororo, Steve and Hulk at 262, with Hulk first to begin a dupe. New character Thanos just champed. 

Jan 2018 has all 40 of the original 3*s maxchamped, sold and rechamped. Strange and Thanos hit 266 and rechamped but not sold. 2nd Generation Patch and Steve maxed again and rechamped but not sold. Grocket V2 at 261 with a dupe in progress, several others approaching the danger zone. 

2 Stars
    BagmanV2 maxed, not sold. Collecting full set of 144s. BagmanV3 fully covered. 

----------
    16 Dec - 14 Jan
    Hey Soul Season 
    ... is dead and gone. Long Live Mind Season! 

starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng

Oml L467 +0
    Phx L462 +0
    SS L464 +0
    Black Bolt L462 +2 (+1 Medusa)
    Widow L459 +0
    IM46 L456 +0
    BSS L454 +0
    5trange L458 +1
    Cap L453 +0
    Thanos L460 +
    BP L459 +1
    Banner L454 +0
    Hawkeye L456 +0
    GG L459 +1 (+1 sandman)
    Doc Ock L456 +0
    Starlord L451+0
    Spidey L462 +1 (+1???)
    DD L458 +1 (from BH)
    Gambit L455 +4
    Thor 3/5/4 +6
    Arghangel 1/0/4 +5

starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Champed MEH, Nico. New to roster America 3/4/4.

starpng starpng starpng
    Angel rostered and champed. 

starpng starpng
    Bagman count: 2

Pulls
    LATEST 15+1/123
    CLASSIC 3/13
    7x 4BH (including 4 from heroics) 
    1x 5BH
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    - Ended up max-covering the 2 5* I wanted (Gambit and Daredevil).  Figured I was done pulling. 

- Saw I needed one Chavez to get her to 209 and get the Kraven cover so I started pulling. String of bad luck before I finally nabbed her. I got FIVE meh Hulk covers on the vine so am scrambling to champ and save them. Luckily I have four 2* maxed so can always sell them and rechamp them later if I don’t make it in time. I also have two Angel covers on the vine so need 128k to champ him too. 

Current plan is once I champ MEH and Angel, to stop opening anything but standard tokens. I have a bunch of 3*s approaching 166 with dupes fully covered needing Iso. Also have 11 4s (America, Kraven, Howard, and 8 classics) left to champ and most are at or close to max-covers. So I’m done opening tokens and will let rewards decide who to champ next.  This means I’ll be focusing almost exclusively on dupe 3s only deviating for the occasional classic 4 if I earn a 14th in PVE/PVP. Just need that self-control to stop opening tokens!!

• metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Day 1552

5*s: all at lvl255 as usual
    Black Widow 5/5/3 | Jean Grey 5/3/5 | Doctor Strange, Steve Rogers 2/4/4 | Black Bolt 4/2/3 | Silver Surfer, Peter Parker Spider-Man 2/5/2 | Wolverine 5/2/2 | Gambit 4/3/1 | Star-Lord 1/3/4 | Green Goblin 2/4/2 | Iron Man 4/0/3 | Black Suit Spider-Man 4/2/2 | The Hulk 2/3/3 | Thor 5/0/2 | Thanos 2/1/3 | Hawkeye 0/2/3 | Black Panther 1/3/1 | Daredevil 2/2/0 | Archangel 0/1/0 | Doctor Octopus 0/0/1

Missing: Ghost Rider

4*s: 49/62 championed (79.0%)
    Captain Marvel, Medusa lvl297 | Agent Coulson lvl293 | Cloak & Dagger, Gamora, Iron Man lvl290 | Devil Dinosaur, Iron Fist lvl289 | Elektra, Gwenpool, Mordo, Rocket & Groot lvl288 | Blade, Riri Williams, Wolverine lvl287 | Deadpool, Luke Cage lvl286 | Kingpin lvl285 | Star-Lord lvl284 | Jean Grey, Thor lvl283 | Cyclops, Iceman, Mockingbird lvl282 | X-23 lvl281 | Carnage, Peggy Carter, Red Hulk, Sandman, Vulture lvl280 | Sam Wilson lvl279 | Invisible Woman, Nick Fury lvl278 | Moon Knight, Nova, The Punisher, Agent Venom lvl277 | Ant-Man, Mr Fantastic, Rogue lvl276 | Wasp lvl275 | Lockjaw lvl274 | The Thing, War Machine lvl273 | Ghost Rider, Spider-Gwen, Totally Awesome Hulk lvl272 | Kate Bishop lvl271 | Quake lvl270

Professor X lvl209 (5/4/4)

At lvl120
    Drax (5/3/5) | Howard the Duck (4/5/4) | Miles Morales (5/4/4) | Nightcrawler (3/5/5) | Spider-Woman, Venom (5/5/3) | Winter Soldier (4/4/5) | Yondu (5/2/5) | Nico Minoru (3/3/3)

At lvl78
    Main Event Hulk (1/4/4) | America Chavez (2/1/3) | Kraven the Hunter (0/2/1)

3*s: All champed, 4 maxed champs

Max Champs in order of date: Wolverine, Steve Rogers, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man

Black Widow lvl265 | Bullseye lvl264 | Rocket & Groot lvl263 | Daredevil, Deadpool lvl262 | Blade lvl260 | Black Panther, Thor lvl257 | Sam Wilson lvl256 | Magneto lvl255 | Iron Fist, Kamala Khan, Luke Cage lvl254 | Cyclops, Human Torch, The Hulk lvl252 | Storm lvl249 | Daken lvl248 | Beast, Captain Marvel lvl247 | Vision lvl245 | Spider-Man lvl244 | The Hood lvl242 | Hawkeye lvl241 | Doctor Doom, Loki,  Psylocke, Squirrel Girl lvl240 | Sentry, She-Hulk lvl239 | Doctor Strange, Ragnarok lvl238 | Colossus lvl237 | The Punisher lvl236 | Gamora lvl234 | Quicksilver, Star-Lord lvl233 | Mystique, Thanos lvl232 | Doctor Octopus lvl229 | Elektra lvl212 | Gambit lvl204 | Angel lvl168

4 Dupes: Wolverine lvl171 | Steve Rogers lvl40 (3/5/3) | Scarlet Witch lvl40 (3/3/4) | Iron man (1/1/1)

2*s: All Rostered
    Hawkeye, Magneto. Storm lvl144
    Black Widow lvl144 | Wolverine lvl138 | Thor lvl120 | Daken lvl119 | Captain Marvel lvl113 | Ares lvl111 | Spider-Man lvl110 | Steve Rogers lvl101 | Human Torch lvl97 | Moonstone, Bullseye lvl15

3 Dupes: Hawkeye, Magneto, Storm lvl15

1*s: All rostered, Iron Man Juggernaut Storm at max level

Changes over the past month
    1. 3 4*s champed to start the new year, champing The Thing, War Machine and Lockjaw to bring my total up to 49 and just about 80% completed. Had a dilemma between The Thing and Howard, but the number of spare covers swung the momentum in The Thing's favour
    2. Of the 8 max covered 4*s in the previous update, The Thing and War Machine both promoted as expected, with Nightcrawler coming in the opposite direction, bringing the number down to 7, while Lockjaw became the first character in a while to bypass this step completely 
    3. 4th max champed 3* in Iron Man, with Black Widow and Bullseye not far behind, just needing a couple of covers from their 2^ feeders to reach the landmark
    4. Leveling priority right now goes to Nightcrawler, followed by Spider Woman, Winter Soldier, Miles Morales, Drax, Venom and Howard the Duck
    5. ISO Usage and Debt

ISO to cap (3*-4*): 3.2M (Previous Update: 3.7M)
    ISO to max (3*-4*): 4.8M (Previous Update: 5.5M)
    ISO invested (all characters): 31.7M (Previous Update: 30.1M)
    Don't foresee a big decrease in ISO debt with 5 2*s needing to be refarmed, but I'm still expecting my next month's report to be below the 3M point, which would be pretty great.
  • Daredevil217
    Options
    - Ended up max-covering the 2 5* I wanted (Gambit and Daredevil).  Figured I was done pulling. 

- Saw I needed one Chavez to get her to 209 and get the Kraven cover so I started pulling. String of bad luck before I finally nabbed her. I got FIVE meh Hulk covers on the vine so am scrambling to champ and save them. Luckily I have four 2* maxed so can always sell them and rechamp them later if I don’t make it in time. I also have two Angel covers on the vine so need 128k to champ him too. 

Current plan is once I champ MEH and Angel, to stop opening anything but standard tokens. I have a bunch of 3*s approaching 166 with dupes fully covered needing Iso. Also have 11 4s (America, Kraven, Howard, and 8 classics) left to champ and most are at or close to max-covers. So I’m done opening tokens and will let rewards decide who to champ next.  This means I’ll be focusing almost exclusively on dupe 3s only deviating for the occasional classic 4 if I earn a 14th in PVE/PVP. Just need that self-control to stop opening tokens!!

This plan has worked so far.

- Was able to champ both MEHulk and Ang3l.  Also champed my 1st 3* dupe (Rogers).

- Currently saving to champ IW (who is at 209).  I'm on the cusp of T10 in DP vs. MPQ (CL8), so if I get it (really could go either way), that would be 3 covers (if you include next PVE progression).  If I don't get top 10, I may save the iso for Chavez instead (also 209), toss the cover and champ Sue later.

- I'm considering pulling for Thor once Gambit leaves tokens.  He'd be my 3rd 5* sitting max-covered at 255 (Gambit and Murdock being the other 2).  I really don't want a bunch of Angel/Rider covers but know it's going to happen.  If I do this, I'm going to definitely have to champ Chavez (10 covers currently) and maybe Kraven (7 covers) depending on pulls.  All other Latests are champed.  This is why I'd consider not champing Sue, but if I have 3 on the vine it would be a no-brainier.
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options

- Was able to champ both MEHulk and Ang3l.  Also champed my 1st 3* dupe (Rogers).

- Currently saving to champ IW (who is at 209).  I'm on the cusp of T10 in DP vs. MPQ (CL8), so if I get it (really could go either way), that would be 3 covers (if you include next PVE progression).  If I don't get top 10, I may save the iso for Chavez instead (also 209), toss the cover and champ Sue later.

- I'm considering pulling for Thor once Gambit leaves tokens.  He'd be my 3rd 5* sitting max-covered at 255 (Gambit and Murdock being the other 2).  I really don't want a bunch of Angel/Rider covers but know it's going to happen.  If I do this, I'm going to definitely have to champ Chavez (10 covers currently) and maybe Kraven (7 covers) depending on pulls.  All other Latests are champed.  This is why I'd consider not champing Sue, but if I have 3 on the vine it would be a no-brainier.
    I think your better off pulling for Gambit and Thor then champing your five stars at that point with the champ levels.  Thor and Gambit obviously some of the top teir for the current meta.  I wouldn't wait until gambit leaves.   
  • Daredevil217
    Options

I think your better off pulling for Gambit and Thor then champing your five stars at that point with the champ levels.  Thor and Gambit obviously some of the top teir for the current meta.  I wouldn't wait until gambit leaves.   
    I'm nowhere near wanting to play the 5* game or enter 5* MMR.  I usually hit 900 in one run using various boosted 4s and can still T10 CL8 PVE, So I am in a sweet spot in terms of rewards.  I also like that I actually use most of my 50+ champs thanks to character boosts.  Plus I'm enjoying champing 4s and re-champing 3s so there isn't this strong desire to jump out of the kiddie pool yet.  If I get to a point where I ever tire of the 4-tier (not happening yet), it will be nice to have some ready-made 5s.  But for now, at most I will softcap them.  I already rostered an extra Gambit cover and will do the same for DD as soon as I apply the Kingpin champ reward on my fine.  So that's two covers already essentially being tossed.  That should tell you how much I don't want to do 5* play.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Turns out I haven't updated this since September - first reason was the grind that was win based pvp, which squeezed the 15cp out of reach for a good chunk of the season, and stripped away plenty of enthusiasm for good measure. As I was recovering from that, along came the ever lowering Gambit Wall, blocking me from 1200, unless I was willing to put in extra time and excessive shield hops.
    I wasn't.

On with the update.

Shield rank 128 (+16)

Thanos 453 (+3)
    Doc Ock 456 (+5)
    Daredevil 452 (+13)
    Spiderman 455 (+9)
    Black Panther 451 (+1)
    Starlord 450
    OML 3/4/3 360
    Pheonix 4/4/2 (+1)
    Silver surfer 3/2/5
    BSS 4/3/5
    Goblin 3/2/2 (+1)
    Cap 3/2/3 (+1)
    IM 2/2/2
    BB 4/4/0 (+3)
    Widow 2/0/4
    Strange 1/3/2
    Banner 3/2/4 (+1)
    Hawkeye 4/0/2
    Gambit 2/5/4 (new)
    Thor 1/3/4 (new)
    Archangel  0/3/0 (new)
    Ghost Rider 0/0/0

4*
    All champed except America Chavez (13 covers), Nico (12), MEH (12), Kraken (5), Howard (13) and Dino (13)

3*
    Sold a bunch of max champed and cycling round the dupes. Hoping to keep the max champed ones the second time around. 2 dupes at 13 covers.

2* farm finally back up and fully functional, though ended up with 7 dupes to save covers whole iso was spent elsewhere.

1* xp farm in effect.

Discussion.

Win based pvp almost broke me, the Gambit Wall is threatening the same thing. I'm currently holding out to either get my own Gambit (11 covers currently so if I can get at least 1 more cover before he is out, at least I can finish him with a 4* feeder once that is announced) or for a nerf. If pvp has gone from a once loved feature, to a real drag at times. 6 5*s champed, and yet Gambit teams require luck, health packs and boosts to have a decent chance of beating. This has made 1200 a rare place to reach other the last few months. Some events its nigh on impossible (I'm not in any shield check rooms rooms, as I'm not wanting to spend the time checking when I could be playing). If I had been able to reach 1200 (as I had done pretty much every event for 3 or 4 seasons prior to win based pvp), I suspect is have a fully covered Gambit just now.

Of course I also made it harder for myself by selling a bunch of 266 3*s where I had already champed their dupes. Then, when they first announced 5* feeders with the 4* pvp I took a gamble that 4* pvp was going to come for each feeder, making 3*s less relevant in the short to medium term. While I was dead wrong about that, selling off most of my 266s has allowed me to champ almost all of the 4*s, which is a nice position to be in, as the iso pressure is way less (cycling 2*s, getting 3* dupes champed as they come up, waiting for a 13 cover 5*).

Using BH exclusively with Carol for long period of time means that I've now got her up to 353. She is a beast! Gamora and Blade are both over 320. Currently using BH to try and get a cover for all those characters at xx9 for the LTs, as I continue to chase Gambit. After I've moved them up, I'll pick someone else to give a boost to. Possibly Grocket.

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Still chugging my way through the 3 star.png - 4 star.png transition. All 3's champed (minus new Hawkguy), and 2 star.png farm is going strong.

Day: 412
    Shield Rank: 75

Champed 4s:

icon_cyclops.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_lukecage.png

Fully Covered:

icon_elektra.pngicon_thor.pngicon_moonknight.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_wintersoldier.pngicon_wolverine.pngGwenpoolIcon.PNGmedusa_icon.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngRiri_Icon.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNGwasp_icon.png

12 Covers:

icon_katebishop.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_thing.pngicon_miles.pngicon_blade.png

11 Covers:

icon_carnage.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_venom.png (Agent)

Focusing on Peggy at the moment so I can hopefully stop running from her in PVP. After that it will probably be Fury. Being on day 412, I'm getting Fury from Daily Resupply in a couple weeks. I champ 4s about every 7-10 days, assuming I'm not trying to rebuild my 2* farm or the current PVE event isn't starving me of ISO like The Gauntlet.
    Almost teared up reading this. This was March of this year, so it's been 9 months since this post. I'm definitely no longer a transitioner lol. I have a deep 4* roster now at 43 champs strong, and Rhodey will be #44 in a matter of days. I began 2017 having just finished the 3-star tier (at the time) and 0 4-star champs, and I had a goal of 40 for the year, so every extra one now is just about closing the gap and getting ahead of the release schedule. I've even got max champed 3s in the double digits now, and have champed both an IM40 and Patch 2.0. At this point my goal is fully champing the 4-star tier, which is a much more elusive goal than finishing the 3s were. New 3-star releases are few and far between, and 3s cost much less iso to get champed, so that target wasn't moving too fast. 4-stars on the other hand come out almost every 2 weeks, and it takes me about 1.5 weeks still to champ them. And this is including the iso increase from Shield Rank. There will be 17 left to go after I handle War Machine, so I'm anticipating I'll be through them all by the summer. We'll see!

Day: 683
    Shield Rank: 111

Still Left to Champ: 

War Machine, Ant-Man, Kate Bishop, Ghost Rider, Devil Dino, Lockjaw, Mr. Fantastic, Quake, Spider Woman, Venom, Winter Soldier, Howard, Flaptain, Sandman

Still Need Covers: 

ME Hulk (0/2/2)
    Nico (0/1/2)

Didn't include Nightcrawler because the Shield Sim cover will finish him. Will eventually move on to the 5-star tier after I finish the 4s, just a matter of seeing how long it will actually take. 

Just champed America this morning at #52, but I had to sell off a 144 2-star to get it in time for the expiring cover. I was on a nice pace of champing at least 1 4-star every week, but at this point the 3-star farm is just growing up way faster than I can keep up with. I have 24 max 3-star champs, and a handful that are Lv 255+. 9 of them have duplicates ready to be champed. I told myself I will focus on the 3-stars that have 2-star feeders first, then actually finish a 2-star farm. I have just been running with 6 2-star champs, and I want to get back to a farm where no 2-star covers were wasted. 

Day: 739
    Shield Rank: 118

4-stars Left to Champ: 

Kate Bishop, Ghost Rider, Devil Dino, Mr. Fantastic, Spider-Woman, Venom, Winter Soldier, Howard, Flaptain, Kraven (2/1/3)

Max-Covered Dupe 3-stars: 

Iron Man (champed, Lv 193), Patch (Champed, Lv 194), GSBW, Blade, Luke Cage, Magneto, Rocket & Groot, Falcon, SWitch, Captain America, Hulk

This will inevitably slow down my mission to champ all 4s and get ahead of the release schedule, but having the bottom tiers completely finished will allow me to get champ levels and thus all kinds of resources at a much quicker rate. Still looking to probably be ready for 5-star Land in the summer. 
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    Not quite sure how to quote/reply to my old posts on the new forums, spoiler tags don't show up. Also so much more laggy to type, not sure if I'd want to try!

First set where I was tracking:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/557684/#Comment_557684
    Seven seasons tracked, had only five champ 4* and not all champed 3* when I started posting in this thread. Ah, memories!

Second set where I was tracking:
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/662009/#Comment_662009
    Looks like eight more seasons tracked there.

Last season: rushed to champ Thanos, opened hoard to get more levels on him - opened 3 Thanos and last 4 BP I needed, so forced to hoard again. Got to where I could champ BP late in season and opened 2nd part of hoard (fully) - pulled no BP and forced into two 4* champs, started hoarding 3rd time for final week of season.

3* changes: SL rostered, not champed. Three 266 (+2, Cage/Grocket), all three dupes started. Patch/BPKK/Mag/SG/BE/Blade/Cap/Rag/BW all 255+, all BH until I stop chasing LT.

4* changes C&D rostered. 37 champed (+2: Gwenpool, Mordo). 9 at 172 (+duck).

Vaulted 4* status: Unchamped Wasp about to join my six other ignored , vaulted 4*'s (PX/WM/GR/IW/Drax/MrF [/Duck]). Drew to champ BP - instead drew SEVEN Gwenpool and SEVEN Mordo - raced to champ both. Venom/Riri unchamped with 13 covers, IF/C&D don't have 13.

5* changes: No daily drop and haven't pulled a classic for three seasons, no changes there. Thanos 453 (+3), 3/5/45BP (+4, one was bonus hero), HE 1/3/2 (+6). No 5k iso [whoops, I mean no SL]

145/156 Roster spots (+9 used, prepping for more dupe 3*'s, added all the 1*'s again).
    498cp/12LT - pulled at start of season after champing Thanos, started hoarding again near end of season when I pulled to 13 BP.
    Level 104 (+4)
    Day 1137 ; next daily drops - (third) War Machine, not champed and will be wasted, can't waste iso on vaulted characters.

Next season plan: Still hoarding so I don't waste BP if I pull any. Will hoard until SL goes into 5* tokens, then pull everything and hope to champ BP within two weeks.

After that I may move back to classics, depends on HE status. Also will work on last couple remaining non-champed non-vaulted 4*'s, Riri first.
    Last season:

3* SL champed. 10x266 (+7), all re-rostered and first dupe copy 3* champed (Cap). After >os left latest, only <os BH until done (currently 233)

4* Changes: Riri, Venom champed. C&D 12 covers, Grocket/Gamora each 5. Only those three unchamped and unvaulted, 6+Duck vaulted unchamped.

5* Changes: Pulled hoard day before Thanos left, continuing to pull LT's until BP leaves but saving CP. Thanos 462 (+9, two from BH), BP 463 (+13 somehow), HE 2/3/4 (+3), SL 1/0/0 (+1).

153/156 roster spots (+8 used, dupe 3*'s piling up, +R&G/Gamora/5SL)
    485cp/0LT (pulled all the day before Thanos left, that is CP since then)
    Level 109 (+5)
    Day 1165

Next season plan: Maybe go back to the wasteland that is classics. Hopefully champ C&D.

Last season:

3* 19x266 (+9), four dupe copies champed (+3), six more dupes at 13 covers, Thanos BH at 260.
    4* C&D champed, Gamora champed, Grocket 13 covers + 4 in queue, should get champed in next 10 days. Only Sandman, 6+Duck unchamped. BH Carol at 330, 317 next biggest.
    5*: Pulled CP after BP entered classics, pulling LT's to try to finish HE. HE 3/4/5 (if swap accepted) (+3), SL 3/1/4 (sad +7), Ock 0/0/0. BP 464 (+1) Thanos 467 (+5, two or three from BH), OML 451 (+2, leveled from 435) SS 451 (+2, leveled from 356), Phx 459 (+1), 453 Strange (+0), 4/4/1 Cap (+1 Daily drop), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0), 2/2/2 BB (+1), 5/3/1 BW (+2), 2/4/1 Hulk (+2).

5* Dupes: Phx 0/1/0, SS 3/0/1, GG 0/2/0 (+1), BSSM 1/0/0 (+1 - CS WOULD NOT SWAP, despite that I have never had a one-time exemption and many team-mates got one this same season!)

164/166 roster spots (+9 used, +Sandman new)
    0cp/LT
    Level 113 (+4)
    Day 1192

Next season plan: Finish Grocket, giving 11/12 latest done (again). Rebuild 2* Farm and re-champ several 3*'s.

Last season:

3* 21x266 (+2), 14 dupe copies champed (+10), four more dupes at 13 covers. BHing either LR characters or next-PVP characters if not maxed.
    4* Vulture rostered (level 172 soon, 2/2/5) Sandman to 172 (1/3/5), Grocket champed. BH Carol 342 (+12, about half and half covers/bonus) Not champed: Duck, PX, IW, MrF, Drax, GR, WM, Wasp. Drew Wasp, WM, MrF today with un-announced token change (27 draws).
    5* Pulled latest until 13 covers for HE (+1), then hoarded until today, leaving HE at 255. Hoped to pull many 4*'s to use - but tokens suddenly changed, and had four wasted. SL 3/2/5 (+2), Ock 1/2/3 (+6), Spidey 1/1/0 (+2)
    Have opened Classics with CP: Thanos +1 (468, possibly BH), BP + 1 (465), Strange +1 (454), SS +1 (452), 4/5/2 Cap +2, 2/5/1 Hulk +1. Had some HUGE dry streaks in here, very low pull season. Wish they'd fix that....

171/173 roster spots (two empty, +Spiderman + Vulture, +many 3* dupes)
    Level 118 (+5...nervous this is getting close to "cap"...)
    Day 1222, only 4* Cycs coming up in rewards for a few months. 5*'s WAY to far apart after this many days played.

Next season: champ more dupe 3* as covers arrive. Hoard ISO in between, champ Sandman/Vulture if possible, old 4*'s if not or start on HE if I randomly draw him (may hoard CP to prevent that)
    Last season:

3* 29x266 (+8), 21 dupe copies champed (+7).
    4* Vulture champed, PX champed (only non-duck character that wasn't at 172 or champed), Yondu rostered. BH Carol 354 (+12).
    5*  Not great on latest front: SL 3/3/5 (+1 only), Ock 2/2/4 (+2), Spidey 1/2/0 (+1)

Thanos 270 (+2, one BH one not) BP 466 (+1), Strange 455 (+1), OML 453 (+2), Cap 5/5/2 (+1), BW 5/5/1 (+2? I think +1 and I missed one last season), Bolt 2/3/2 (+1), GG 1/5/1 (+1)
    BSSM SECOND copy +1, now up to 7/1/3.

178/183 roster spots
    Level 122 : will hit cap this season! :(
    day 1248

Next season: maybe finally get 5HE champed.

Last season:

3* 33x266 (+4), 27 dupe copies champed (+6)
    4* Sandman champed, IW champed, Lockjaw rostered. BH Carol 363 (+9). Only Duck, Drax, GR, MrF, War Machine, Wasp remain as old unchamped, Yondu, Mockinbird, Lockjaw as only new (uncovered) unchamped.
    5* Latest: Got lucky on latest and pulled SL until 13 covers, but needed two swaps to do it (last one on his final day in tokens). No ISO to champ him. 1/2/0 Spidey (+1) 2/2/4 Ock (+2), and there they will stay - started hoarding the day after the increased 5* chances "mistake" on classics. Will pull latests the day before DD leaves to get one for PVE, or before if he's featured. Holding 21 latest since the day DD came in.
    5* Classic: 470 Thanos/467 Panther/459 Phx/455 Strange/453 OML/452 SS/451 HE will not be improving during hoard days. Cap 5/5/2 BW 5/5/1 IM 5/3/2 (+1 daily drop) BSSM 5/1/3 Hulk 2/5/1 Goblin 1/5/1 Bolt 2/3/2. - only +1 total due to hoard starting early.

185/186 roster spots (+3)
    Level 125 (+3). "Winner!"
    Day 1282

Next season: holding Torch, Daken, and Elecktra 3* covers. Re-champing going to get harder without Level SCL bonus iso coming in.

Last two mini-seasons:
    3* 37x266 (+4), 31 dupe copies champed (+4), all newer 3*'s champed and on their way.
    4*: All rostered, War Machine and Ghost Rider champed: Only MrF/Wasp/Drax max covered unchamped now. Lockjaw/Mockingbird/Rogue/Yondu all 172 not fully covered (haven't been pulling tokens). Captain Marvel BH removed for fan favorites: 369 (+6), Medusa got it (337), Dino back to third highest 4* (333)
    5*: Started holding LT's when SL left: Gambit and DD not rostered. Weak Spidey, probably will pull for one DD and then open more seriously for Gambit + next two. Hoarded CP after classic-gate "mistake", but used it on fan favorite tokens, which were good for me:
    474 Thanos (+4, one as BH) 469 BP (+2) 462 Phx (+3) 456 Strange (+1) 455 SS (+2) 454 OML (+1) 5/5/2 BW (+1) 4/4/3 Bolt (+4). Downside: 2/2/0 dupe Widow added, thanks for no swaps D3.

Day 1303
    193/193 roster spots (+7)
    70 LT (Hoarded since day SL left)
    0 CP (Hoarded since classic-gate, opened with fan favorites on anniversary)

Next season: hoard for everything, so not much movement on 4*'s. Maybe champ 5* SL eventually.
    Well, bummer to drain CP last season since apparently Gambit = God.

3* 38x266 (+1), 32 dupe copies champed (+1). Slowing down here with almost all originals max champed and nearly all dupes done.
    4*: MrF/Drax both champed since level cap was increased and I had copies. Lockjaw champed. Rogue/Yondu at max 229, Mockingbird at max 209, NIghtcrawler at max 198. Only Duck and Wasp remain unchamped from older ones. Carol finished, BH moved to R&G (294)
    5*: Pulled some tokens to get a DD for 5e. one-cover DD, +3 Gambit (2/0/1).

Day 1333
    SCL 133.9
    78 LT (pulled about 20 for DD)
    1328 CP

Next season: keep hoarding I guess. With three covers on Spidey and one on DD, probably makes the most sense to hoard for Gambit/Thor/3rd. Hoard ISO as well to get ready for those, currently at 950k.

....honestly, game is getting boring, and you can see it right here. Only 5*'s matter, and classic dilution kills any "progress" on getting them bigger. 4*'s matter only when basically maxed AND boosted, the drop rate on them is so slow that getting more than a couple that way is nearly impossible. "Hoard for next 5*" and "Play against boosted 5* that you don't have" gets REALLY old, REALLY fast.

As I said last time Gambit = God(mode) and so I based the season on that principle

3* 36x266 (-2; needed iso). 36 dupe copies champed (+4)...except I sold 3-5 (I forget) max champ copies so some of these aren't dupes anymore. Honestly the 3*'s are almost irrelevant if they are going to do half the PVP's as 4*'s, and the 3*/4* PVE essentials are the same difficulty....Maybe one more dupe that will need ISO next season, BH set only on 3* godmode Gambit (212) and have my 0/0/5 level 89 pile of sillyness already built.

4*: Everyone finished that could be possible. I started pulling to get Gambit asap and finished all of the ones in tokens, didn't want to waste the covers. + champ Rogue/Yondu/Mockingbird/Wasp/Nightcrawler. 3/4/5 (finally not purple) duck, 1/4/5 Hulk, 1/4/3 Nico are only three not champed. Carol hit max, haven't started 2nd copy. Moving BH around for LT's, in chase of godmode Gambit.

5*: Broke hoard from last time when Thor came in to try to get godmode Gambit, stopped after 13 (needed two different swaps) DD and many 4*'s to champ. Re-hoarded for a bit, then was convinced to sell 3*'s instead and did so. DD 455 (+17) godmode Gambit 453 (+12 +1 BH) (Only BH, as he should be for every player in the game that doesn't have a 550 copy), Thor 1/5/3 (+9). Hulk drop-day today makes him 2/5/2 (+1), Thanos 476 (+2 from 4* champ), Bolt 452 (+4 from 4* champ),

Day 1360
    200/205 roster slots (all characters rostered, most 3*'s twice)
    SCL 138.8
    0 LT, less than 25 CP

Next season: continue to use all CP and chase all LT's from 3*/4* until Gambit is gone from latest. I champed him and it literally was god-mode on, overnight. Easy to attack other Gambits, easy to float higher since non-gambits rarely attack you. No question at all about replacing 462 Phx with 453 Gambit. in PVP I replaced 469 Panther as soon as I hit 450 Gambit, no question.

The biggest roster question I have is do I run 476/469 Panthos + Gambit or 456 Strange/452 Bolt with Gambit to further increase his god-modeness. TO consider removing 476 with a 452 just to help Gambit out? No balance issues at all.

Continued the search for Gambit this season, so I could continue to compete in Gambit Puzzle Quest.

5* Thanos +1 (477, maybe BH before Gambit? I forget) Gambit +5 (458, one or two BH in there) DD + 1 (456), Thor +5 (451, champed), AA +2 (1/1/0). Will keep pulling all LT's/CP for latest until Gambit leaves or is properly nerfed.

4*: Hulk and Nico champed, only Duck and Chavez unchamped. Rostered first dupe, Carol. Chasing xx9's with BH's for more LT's for more Gambit chances.

3*: 37 x 366 (+1), 34 dupe copies champed (-1), Archangel added and champed. BH'ing those near LT for more Gambit chances.

Day 1387
    205/214 roster slots (+5/+9 since discount, everything rostered)
    SCL 141.6 (+3)
    no LT/CP, because chasing God Gambit. Did I mention that somewhere? Guess what I'll be doing next season?
    Continued Gambit Puzzle Quest progress this season.

5*: Thanos +1 (478), Gambit +7 (465, one BH) DD +2 (458) Thor +4 (455), AA +5 (2/4/1). Will keep pulling all LT's/CP for latest until Gambit leaves or is properly nerfed. Will start hoarding once he leaves until Gambit is in a vault.

4*: Miracle of miracles! Two ducks in a row that weren't wasted, so champed. Champed Chavez, everything done but newest (Kraven). Chasing xx9's with BH's for more LT's for more Gambit chances, then will BH Rogue in hopes that she feeds Gambit eventually.

3*: 38 x 366 (+1), 37 dupe copies champed (+3), Archangel added and champed. BH'ing those near LT for more Gambit chances.

Day 1415
    212/214 roster slots
    SCL 145 (+3.5)
    no LT/CP because I was still chasing god Gambit. But those days are almost over.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    Not quite sure how to quote/reply to my old posts on the new forums, spoiler tags don't show up. Also so much more laggy to type, not sure if I'd want to try!

First set where I was tracking:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/557684/#Comment_557684
    Seven seasons tracked, had only five champ 4* and not all champed 3* when I started posting in this thread. Ah, memories!

Second set where I was tracking:
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/662009/#Comment_662009
    Looks like eight more seasons tracked there.

Last season: rushed to champ Thanos, opened hoard to get more levels on him - opened 3 Thanos and last 4 BP I needed, so forced to hoard again. Got to where I could champ BP late in season and opened 2nd part of hoard (fully) - pulled no BP and forced into two 4* champs, started hoarding 3rd time for final week of season.

3* changes: SL rostered, not champed. Three 266 (+2, Cage/Grocket), all three dupes started. Patch/BPKK/Mag/SG/BE/Blade/Cap/Rag/BW all 255+, all BH until I stop chasing LT.

4* changes C&D rostered. 37 champed (+2: Gwenpool, Mordo). 9 at 172 (+duck).

Vaulted 4* status: Unchamped Wasp about to join my six other ignored , vaulted 4*'s (PX/WM/GR/IW/Drax/MrF [/Duck]). Drew to champ BP - instead drew SEVEN Gwenpool and SEVEN Mordo - raced to champ both. Venom/Riri unchamped with 13 covers, IF/C&D don't have 13.

5* changes: No daily drop and haven't pulled a classic for three seasons, no changes there. Thanos 453 (+3), 3/5/45BP (+4, one was bonus hero), HE 1/3/2 (+6). No 5k iso [whoops, I mean no SL]

145/156 Roster spots (+9 used, prepping for more dupe 3*'s, added all the 1*'s again).
    498cp/12LT - pulled at start of season after champing Thanos, started hoarding again near end of season when I pulled to 13 BP.
    Level 104 (+4)
    Day 1137 ; next daily drops - (third) War Machine, not champed and will be wasted, can't waste iso on vaulted characters.

Next season plan: Still hoarding so I don't waste BP if I pull any. Will hoard until SL goes into 5* tokens, then pull everything and hope to champ BP within two weeks.

After that I may move back to classics, depends on HE status. Also will work on last couple remaining non-champed non-vaulted 4*'s, Riri first.
    Last season:

3* SL champed. 10x266 (+7), all re-rostered and first dupe copy 3* champed (Cap). After >os left latest, only <os BH until done (currently 233)

4* Changes: Riri, Venom champed. C&D 12 covers, Grocket/Gamora each 5. Only those three unchamped and unvaulted, 6+Duck vaulted unchamped.

5* Changes: Pulled hoard day before Thanos left, continuing to pull LT's until BP leaves but saving CP. Thanos 462 (+9, two from BH), BP 463 (+13 somehow), HE 2/3/4 (+3), SL 1/0/0 (+1).

153/156 roster spots (+8 used, dupe 3*'s piling up, +R&G/Gamora/5SL)
    485cp/0LT (pulled all the day before Thanos left, that is CP since then)
    Level 109 (+5)
    Day 1165

Next season plan: Maybe go back to the wasteland that is classics. Hopefully champ C&D.

Last season:

3* 19x266 (+9), four dupe copies champed (+3), six more dupes at 13 covers, Thanos BH at 260.
    4* C&D champed, Gamora champed, Grocket 13 covers + 4 in queue, should get champed in next 10 days. Only Sandman, 6+Duck unchamped. BH Carol at 330, 317 next biggest.
    5*: Pulled CP after BP entered classics, pulling LT's to try to finish HE. HE 3/4/5 (if swap accepted) (+3), SL 3/1/4 (sad +7), Ock 0/0/0. BP 464 (+1) Thanos 467 (+5, two or three from BH), OML 451 (+2, leveled from 435) SS 451 (+2, leveled from 356), Phx 459 (+1), 453 Strange (+0), 4/4/1 Cap (+1 Daily drop), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0), 2/2/2 BB (+1), 5/3/1 BW (+2), 2/4/1 Hulk (+2).

5* Dupes: Phx 0/1/0, SS 3/0/1, GG 0/2/0 (+1), BSSM 1/0/0 (+1 - CS WOULD NOT SWAP, despite that I have never had a one-time exemption and many team-mates got one this same season!)

164/166 roster spots (+9 used, +Sandman new)
    0cp/LT
    Level 113 (+4)
    Day 1192

Next season plan: Finish Grocket, giving 11/12 latest done (again). Rebuild 2* Farm and re-champ several 3*'s.

Last season:

3* 21x266 (+2), 14 dupe copies champed (+10), four more dupes at 13 covers. BHing either LR characters or next-PVP characters if not maxed.
    4* Vulture rostered (level 172 soon, 2/2/5) Sandman to 172 (1/3/5), Grocket champed. BH Carol 342 (+12, about half and half covers/bonus) Not champed: Duck, PX, IW, MrF, Drax, GR, WM, Wasp. Drew Wasp, WM, MrF today with un-announced token change (27 draws).
    5* Pulled latest until 13 covers for HE (+1), then hoarded until today, leaving HE at 255. Hoped to pull many 4*'s to use - but tokens suddenly changed, and had four wasted. SL 3/2/5 (+2), Ock 1/2/3 (+6), Spidey 1/1/0 (+2)
    Have opened Classics with CP: Thanos +1 (468, possibly BH), BP + 1 (465), Strange +1 (454), SS +1 (452), 4/5/2 Cap +2, 2/5/1 Hulk +1. Had some HUGE dry streaks in here, very low pull season. Wish they'd fix that....

171/173 roster spots (two empty, +Spiderman + Vulture, +many 3* dupes)
    Level 118 (+5...nervous this is getting close to "cap"...)
    Day 1222, only 4* Cycs coming up in rewards for a few months. 5*'s WAY to far apart after this many days played.

Next season: champ more dupe 3* as covers arrive. Hoard ISO in between, champ Sandman/Vulture if possible, old 4*'s if not or start on HE if I randomly draw him (may hoard CP to prevent that)
    Last season:

3* 29x266 (+8), 21 dupe copies champed (+7).
    4* Vulture champed, PX champed (only non-duck character that wasn't at 172 or champed), Yondu rostered. BH Carol 354 (+12).
    5*  Not great on latest front: SL 3/3/5 (+1 only), Ock 2/2/4 (+2), Spidey 1/2/0 (+1)

Thanos 270 (+2, one BH one not) BP 466 (+1), Strange 455 (+1), OML 453 (+2), Cap 5/5/2 (+1), BW 5/5/1 (+2? I think +1 and I missed one last season), Bolt 2/3/2 (+1), GG 1/5/1 (+1)
    BSSM SECOND copy +1, now up to 7/1/3.

178/183 roster spots
    Level 122 : will hit cap this season! :(
    day 1248

Next season: maybe finally get 5HE champed.

Last season:

3* 33x266 (+4), 27 dupe copies champed (+6)
    4* Sandman champed, IW champed, Lockjaw rostered. BH Carol 363 (+9). Only Duck, Drax, GR, MrF, War Machine, Wasp remain as old unchamped, Yondu, Mockinbird, Lockjaw as only new (uncovered) unchamped.
    5* Latest: Got lucky on latest and pulled SL until 13 covers, but needed two swaps to do it (last one on his final day in tokens). No ISO to champ him. 1/2/0 Spidey (+1) 2/2/4 Ock (+2), and there they will stay - started hoarding the day after the increased 5* chances "mistake" on classics. Will pull latests the day before DD leaves to get one for PVE, or before if he's featured. Holding 21 latest since the day DD came in.
    5* Classic: 470 Thanos/467 Panther/459 Phx/455 Strange/453 OML/452 SS/451 HE will not be improving during hoard days. Cap 5/5/2 BW 5/5/1 IM 5/3/2 (+1 daily drop) BSSM 5/1/3 Hulk 2/5/1 Goblin 1/5/1 Bolt 2/3/2. - only +1 total due to hoard starting early.

185/186 roster spots (+3)
    Level 125 (+3). "Winner!"
    Day 1282

Next season: holding Torch, Daken, and Elecktra 3* covers. Re-champing going to get harder without Level SCL bonus iso coming in.

Last two mini-seasons:
    3* 37x266 (+4), 31 dupe copies champed (+4), all newer 3*'s champed and on their way.
    4*: All rostered, War Machine and Ghost Rider champed: Only MrF/Wasp/Drax max covered unchamped now. Lockjaw/Mockingbird/Rogue/Yondu all 172 not fully covered (haven't been pulling tokens). Captain Marvel BH removed for fan favorites: 369 (+6), Medusa got it (337), Dino back to third highest 4* (333)
    5*: Started holding LT's when SL left: Gambit and DD not rostered. Weak Spidey, probably will pull for one DD and then open more seriously for Gambit + next two. Hoarded CP after classic-gate "mistake", but used it on fan favorite tokens, which were good for me:
    474 Thanos (+4, one as BH) 469 BP (+2) 462 Phx (+3) 456 Strange (+1) 455 SS (+2) 454 OML (+1) 5/5/2 BW (+1) 4/4/3 Bolt (+4). Downside: 2/2/0 dupe Widow added, thanks for no swaps D3.

Day 1303
    193/193 roster spots (+7)
    70 LT (Hoarded since day SL left)
    0 CP (Hoarded since classic-gate, opened with fan favorites on anniversary)

Next season: hoard for everything, so not much movement on 4*'s. Maybe champ 5* SL eventually.
    Well, bummer to drain CP last season since apparently Gambit = God.

3* 38x266 (+1), 32 dupe copies champed (+1). Slowing down here with almost all originals max champed and nearly all dupes done.
    4*: MrF/Drax both champed since level cap was increased and I had copies. Lockjaw champed. Rogue/Yondu at max 229, Mockingbird at max 209, NIghtcrawler at max 198. Only Duck and Wasp remain unchamped from older ones. Carol finished, BH moved to R&G (294)
    5*: Pulled some tokens to get a DD for 5e. one-cover DD, +3 Gambit (2/0/1).

Day 1333
    SCL 133.9
    78 LT (pulled about 20 for DD)
    1328 CP

Next season: keep hoarding I guess. With three covers on Spidey and one on DD, probably makes the most sense to hoard for Gambit/Thor/3rd. Hoard ISO as well to get ready for those, currently at 950k.

....honestly, game is getting boring, and you can see it right here. Only 5*'s matter, and classic dilution kills any "progress" on getting them bigger. 4*'s matter only when basically maxed AND boosted, the drop rate on them is so slow that getting more than a couple that way is nearly impossible. "Hoard for next 5*" and "Play against boosted 5* that you don't have" gets REALLY old, REALLY fast.

As I said last time Gambit = God(mode) and so I based the season on that principle

3* 36x266 (-2; needed iso). 36 dupe copies champed (+4)...except I sold 3-5 (I forget) max champ copies so some of these aren't dupes anymore. Honestly the 3*'s are almost irrelevant if they are going to do half the PVP's as 4*'s, and the 3*/4* PVE essentials are the same difficulty....Maybe one more dupe that will need ISO next season, BH set only on 3* godmode Gambit (212) and have my 0/0/5 level 89 pile of sillyness already built.

4*: Everyone finished that could be possible. I started pulling to get Gambit asap and finished all of the ones in tokens, didn't want to waste the covers. + champ Rogue/Yondu/Mockingbird/Wasp/Nightcrawler. 3/4/5 (finally not purple) duck, 1/4/5 Hulk, 1/4/3 Nico are only three not champed. Carol hit max, haven't started 2nd copy. Moving BH around for LT's, in chase of godmode Gambit.

5*: Broke hoard from last time when Thor came in to try to get godmode Gambit, stopped after 13 (needed two different swaps) DD and many 4*'s to champ. Re-hoarded for a bit, then was convinced to sell 3*'s instead and did so. DD 455 (+17) godmode Gambit 453 (+12 +1 BH) (Only BH, as he should be for every player in the game that doesn't have a 550 copy), Thor 1/5/3 (+9). Hulk drop-day today makes him 2/5/2 (+1), Thanos 476 (+2 from 4* champ), Bolt 452 (+4 from 4* champ),

Day 1360
    200/205 roster slots (all characters rostered, most 3*'s twice)
    SCL 138.8
    0 LT, less than 25 CP

Next season: continue to use all CP and chase all LT's from 3*/4* until Gambit is gone from latest. I champed him and it literally was god-mode on, overnight. Easy to attack other Gambits, easy to float higher since non-gambits rarely attack you. No question at all about replacing 462 Phx with 453 Gambit. in PVP I replaced 469 Panther as soon as I hit 450 Gambit, no question.

The biggest roster question I have is do I run 476/469 Panthos + Gambit or 456 Strange/452 Bolt with Gambit to further increase his god-modeness. TO consider removing 476 with a 452 just to help Gambit out? No balance issues at all.

Continued the search for Gambit this season, so I could continue to compete in Gambit Puzzle Quest.

5* Thanos +1 (477, maybe BH before Gambit? I forget) Gambit +5 (458, one or two BH in there) DD + 1 (456), Thor +5 (451, champed), AA +2 (1/1/0). Will keep pulling all LT's/CP for latest until Gambit leaves or is properly nerfed.

4*: Hulk and Nico champed, only Duck and Chavez unchamped. Rostered first dupe, Carol. Chasing xx9's with BH's for more LT's for more Gambit chances.

3*: 37 x 366 (+1), 34 dupe copies champed (-1), Archangel added and champed. BH'ing those near LT for more Gambit chances.

Day 1387
    205/214 roster slots (+5/+9 since discount, everything rostered)
    SCL 141.6 (+3)
    no LT/CP, because chasing God Gambit. Did I mention that somewhere? Guess what I'll be doing next season?
    Continued Gambit Puzzle Quest progress this season.

5*: Thanos +1 (478), Gambit +7 (465, one BH) DD +2 (458) Thor +4 (455), AA +5 (2/4/1). Will keep pulling all LT's/CP for latest until Gambit leaves or is properly nerfed. Will start hoarding once he leaves until Gambit is in a vault.

4*: Miracle of miracles! Two ducks in a row that weren't wasted, so champed. Champed Chavez, everything done but newest (Kraven). Chasing xx9's with BH's for more LT's for more Gambit chances, then will BH Rogue in hopes that she feeds Gambit eventually.

3*: 38 x 366 (+1), 37 dupe copies champed (+3), Archangel added and champed. BH'ing those near LT for more Gambit chances.

Day 1415
    212/214 roster slots
    SCL 145 (+3.5)
    no LT/CP because I was still chasing god Gambit. But those days are almost over.

Glad to see you got some non-purple Duck covers. The last run of Webbed Wonder netted me my first useless cover for him. I hope my streak doesn't end up mirroring yours. 
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Realized I haven't updated here in about 7 months  :o 

Last post is here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/707013#Comment_707013

Roster is in my sig...

Here goes:

At last check in, Thanos was my only full-covered 5*.  He's now joined by Black Panther and Spidey (Peter Parker).  Have not tried to champ any yet, but have slowly brought them up.  Thanos is now at 370, BP at 325, and Pete at 282.  I'm going to continue to raise these guys while also working on the newer 4*s.  I hardly ever do PVP anymore, but enjoy this trio in PVE from time to time.

Clint (11 covers) and Dr. Strange (9 covers) are the next closest to being fully covered, and yeah, that'll take a while. There still may be hope for Gambit (despite the nerf/buff), who is at 8 covers now.

Last check in, I had 29 4*s champed.  7 months have given me 20 more (49 total champs).  They are ranging from Yondu (271) to Blade (317).

This leaves 14 to go, 2 of whom I don't have (BP and Howard).  Rogue is next on my list, just hoping for some non-green covers :)

I ended up just not being patient to build dupes of my 3*s, wanting the ISO to champ my 4*s.  I've ended up recycling and re-champing 13 3*s - ranging from Deadpool (170) to Dr. Strange (245).  I'm rebuilding 14 more that I sold (13 at max, Gambit to get the increased sell price when he got nerfed).  Still have yet to champ Angel, not in any rush.  

Farm is still going strong.  9 are currently champed, 4 are being rebuilt.

Mostly still just Juggs.  I have an empty slot right now, so I sometimes add random 1*s to get the XP.  Have no interest in rostering them all.

Hopefully I won't take 7 months to update again :smiley:
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Season review, late but better than never? 

JAN 14 - FEB 12 2018
    Don't lose your mind season

starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Had a good season barring the ghost rider store. Plus 4th anniversary resupply bolt and strange, and kingpin champ rewards update. 
    15/83 latest
    6/26 classic
    1/10 engines

Oml L468 +1
    Phx L462 +0
    SS L464 +0
    Black Bolt L463 +1 (+1 resupply )
    Widow L459 +0
    IM46 L456 +0
    BSS L454 +0
    5trange L460 +2 (+1 resupply)
    Cap L454 +1
    Thanos L460 +0
    BP L459 +1
    Banner L454 +0
    Hawkeye L456 +0
    GG L460 +1
    Doc Ock L456 +0
    Starlord L451+0
    Spidey L463+1
    DD L464 +5 (+3 kingpin)
    Gambit L460 +5
    Thor L453 +4
    Arghangel 2/4/5 +6

starpng starpng starpng starpng 
    New to roster Kraven and BP. Kraven will be finished with champ covers when I clear sim, BP at 1/2/3. 

starpng starpng starpng
    5 266 with dupes done, 6 more dupes in progress,  more approaching that dangerous territory. 

starpng starpng
    Bagman:1
    Bunch of 144 dupes in progress, who made themselves very useful in Combined Arms. 
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 203 into the game - 70 characters:

5*
    1 rostered: Archangel (270)

4*
    10 rostered: Devil Dinosaur (115), Lockjaw (111), Cyclops (111), Wolverine (111), Rocket & Groot (90), Jean Grey (74), Agent Coulson (74), Kraven (74), Nightcrawler (74), Iron Fist (74).

3*

46 rostered

26 champed: Iron Fist (183), Kamala Khan (182), Black Panther (180), Daken (180), Cyclops (176), Human Torch (176), Thor (176), Black Widow (172), Captain Marvel (172), IM40 (172), Quicksilver (172), Wolverine (172), Beast (171), Doctor Strange (171), Loki (171), Magneto (171), Steve Rogers (171), Hawkeye (170), The Hulk (170), Sam Wilson (169), Vision (169), Bullseye (168), Squirrel Girl (168), Star Lord (168), Gambit (167), Storm (167)

20 non-champed: Daredevil (140), Rocket & Groot (140), Deadpool (127), Mystique (127), Scarlet Witch (127), Blade (114), Doctor Doom (114), Psylocke (114), Sentry (114), Thanks (104), Ragnarok (102), The Hood (102), Doctor Octopus (78), Luke Cage (78), Spider-Man (78), Angel (76), Gamora (66), Colossus (55), Elektra (55), She-Hulk (55)

2*

13 rostered

8 max champed: Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Storm, Thor, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Moonstone, Magneto

5 non-champed: Ares (55), Daken (55), Human Torch (55), Bullseye (47), Steve Rogers (33)

1*

None rostered

My plans for the next months are:

- get enough Hero Points to find a place in my roster for a 1*, probably Juggs, to clear the 1* node in DDQ without that getting in the way of my transition from 3* land to 4* land

- Finally rostering The Punisher to have all 3* characters in my roster and champ at least 10 more of them.

- Get at least one of my 4* to 200+, roster 12/15 more of them, and get one more cover for my Archangel or get another 5*
  • chitown021
    chitown021 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 817 

128 covers rostered (a few dups for 2* farming purposes)

1* - Only two rostered - Iron Man & Black Widow

2* - All rostered and champed except for Bag Man (just rostered him in the last couple months)

3* - All rostered and champed except for Electra & Angel

4* - I have about 80% of the covers rostered, but none champed yet. Still missing American Chavez, Lockjaw, Mr. Fantastic, Mico Minoru, The Hulk, and Vulture. Closest to champ are Nick Fury, Deadpool, and Cloak & Dagger with (9) covers.

5* - Gambit, Silver Surfer, Old Man Logan, Dr. Strange, and Steve Rodgers.

Still working on my 4* phase. I have almost 6 million iso banked because it's been so long before I've champed a character. Also doesn't help that my closest to champ 4*'s have one color maxed out and that seems to be the one color the game likes to throw at me all the time! 

• MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Well, I rostered my final 3* (Sentry), and I now have 20 champed 3*s so... I guess spend the next six months or so hoarding tokens, HP, CP, and ISO until I'm ready to dive into 4*/5* land?

Oh, and champ most (all?) of my 3*s of course.
    OK, that was 3 months ago. Now up to 30 3*s champed, and 35 4*s rostered.

But the exciting part is that I spent my cp stockpile (and some LTs) to move forward towards 4* land.

Results:
    Peggy: 4/3/5
    Coulson: 2/5/5
    Mordo: 5/3/4
    Cage: 4/5/2

.. along with a few others with 7-10 covers (Carol, Medusa, Blade, Gwenpool, Punisher)

So that's a decent foundation to build on.

Next goals are to finish covering Peggy, and work on some friends for her. I'm currently sitting on about 1 million ISO, so hopefully I can champ a set of 3 all together (maybe Peggy / Carol / Coulson?).

So, it's been the better part of a year since my last update, and I'm fairly well into early 4* land (day 631 also). 141 roster slots, 13 4* champs, all 2*/3*/4* rostered, and seven 5*s still unrostered (including the latest 3 because I only spend cp on classics and I have terrible luck with actual LTs).

So the plan is: steady as she goes, and enjoy 4* land until the end (of enjoying 4*s, or of my MPQ days, whichever comes first). I don't see myself trying to hoard my way into 5* land, but I'm ok with that. 
  • chitown021
    chitown021 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Day 817 

128 covers rostered (a few dups for 2* farming purposes)

1* - Only two rostered - Iron Man & Black Widow

2* - All rostered and champed except for Bag Man (just rostered him in the last couple months)

3* - All rostered and champed except for Electra & Angel

4* - I have about 80% of the covers rostered, but none champed yet. Still missing American Chavez, Lockjaw, Mr. Fantastic, Mico Minoru, The Hulk, and Vulture. Closest to champ are Nick Fury, Deadpool, and Cloak & Dagger with (9) covers.

5* - Gambit, Silver Surfer, Old Man Logan, Dr. Strange, and Steve Rodgers.

Still working on my 4* phase. I have almost 6 million iso banked because it's been so long before I've champed a character. Also doesn't help that my closest to champ 4*'s have one color maxed out and that seems to be the one color the game likes to throw at me all the time! 

I will continue steady as she goes. I've only spent about $30 on the game, and don't plan on spending much more, so I'm sure it's going to continue to be a grind. All of the cash I've spent comes from the Google Survey Rewards app. If it's available in your country I highly recommend it. You won't get rich using it, but the surveys are really quick and you'll earn a few bucks you can toss into MPQ.Recently got into an alliance that is pvp focused and actually plays, so that's good. It's really helped crank out some better rewards, especially in the boss events.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Day 1580

5*s: all at lvl255 as usual
    Black Widow 5/5/3 | Jean Grey 5/3/5 | Doctor Strange, Steve Rogers 2/4/4 | Black Bolt 4/2/3 | Silver Surfer, Peter Parker Spider-Man 2/5/2 | Thor, Wolverine 5/2/2 | Gambit 4/3/1 | Star-Lord 1/3/4 | Green Goblin 2/4/2 | Iron Man 4/0/3 | Black Suit Spider-Man 4/2/2 | The Hulk 2/3/3 | Thanos 2/1/3 | Hawkeye 0/2/3 | Black Panther 1/3/1 | Daredevil 2/2/0 | Archangel 2/1/0 | Ghost Rider 1/2/0 | Doctor Octopus 0/0/1

4*s: 51/64 championed (79.7%)
    Captain Marvel lvl299 | Medusa lvl298 | Agent Coulson lvl293 | Gamora, Mordo lvl292 | Cloak & Dagger, Iron Man lvl291 | Elektra, Rocket & Groot lvl290 | Devil Dinosaur, Gwenpool, Iron Fist, Riri Williams lvl289 | Deadpool, Luke Cage, Star-Lord lvl288 | Blade, Wolverine lvl287 | Kingpin lvl286 | Iceman, Jean Grey, Mockingbird, Thor, Vulture lvl284 | Cyclops lvl282 | Invisible Woman, Sam Wilson, Sandman, X-23 lvl281 | Carnage, Peggy Carter, Red Hulk, Rogue lvl280 | Moon Knight lvl279 | Nick Fury, The Punisher, Agent Venom lvl278 | Lockjaw, Mr Fantastic, Nova lvl277 | Ant-Man lvl276 | War Machine, Wasp lvl275 | Kate Bishop, Totally Awesome Hulk, The Thing lvl274 | Ghost Rider, Nightcrawler lvl273 | Spider-Gwen, Yondu lvl272

Main Event Hulk lvl250 (2/5/5) | Professor X lvl209 (5/4/4) | Black Panther, Shuri lvl70(0/1/1)

At lvl120
    Drax (5/3/5) | Howard the Duck (4/5/4) | Miles Morales (5/4/4) | Spider-Woman, Venom (5/5/3) | Winter Soldier (4/4/5) | Nico Minoru (3/4/5)

At lvl78
    America Chavez (2/2/5) | Kraven the Hunter (0/2/1)

3*s: All champed, 8 maxed champs

Max Champs in order of date: Wolverine, Steve Rogers, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, Bullseye, Black Widow, Deadpool, Daredevil

Rocket & Groot lvl265 | Blade lvl264 | Thor lvl263 | Black Panther, Sam Wilson lvl261 | Luke Cage lvl258 | Magneto lvl257 | Cyclops, Daken, Human Torch, Iron Fist lvl256 | Kamala Khan lvl255 | Sentry, The Hulk lvl254 | Captain Marvel, Storm, Vision lvl253 | The Hood lvl250 | Beast, Spider-Man lvl248 | Squirrel Girl lvl246 | Doctor Doom, Loki lvl244 | Colossus, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye, Ragnarok, She-Hulk lvl243 | Gamora, Psylocke lvl241 | Star-Lord, The Punisher lvl240 | Thanos lvl236 | Mystique, Quicksilver lvl235 | Doctor Octopus lvl234 | Elektra lvl222 | Gambit lvl206 | Angel lvl197

4 Dupes: Wolverine lvl175 | Steve Rogers lvl40 (4/5/4) | Scarlet Witch lvl40 (3/4/4) | Daredevil lvl40 (2/3/1) | Black Widow lvl40 (1/1/3) | Iron man (1/2/2) | Deadpool lvl40 (2/1/1) | Bullseye lvl40 (2/0/1)

2*s: All Rostered
    Hawkeye, Magneto. Storm lvl144
    Captain Marvel lvl142 | Thor lvl141 | Ares lvl135 | Human Torch lvl127 | Steve Rogers lvl116 | Moonstone lvl112 | Spider-man lvl110 | Black Widow lvl109 | Bullseye lvl108 | Wolverine, Daken lvl15

3 Dupes: Hawkeye lvl111, Storm lvl109, Magneto lvl15

1*s: All rostered, Iron Man Juggernaut Storm at max level

Changes over the past month
    1. 2 4*s champed to start the new year, champing Nightcrawler and Yondu to bring my total up to 51. 2 new 4*s joining meant champ percentage remained more or less the same
    2. Of the 7 max covered 4*s in the previous update, Nightcrawler leaving with no one getting maxed covered reduces the number of max covered 4*s to 6, while Yondu whistled past this stage like his arrow 
    3. 5th to 8th 3* max covered, a pretty significant jump, with Bullseye, Black Widow, Deadpool and Daredevil joining the hall of fame
    4. Leveling priority right now goes to Main Event Hulk, who is just a cover away from max, with 5 covers on the vine and 120CP ready for his last cover. I'm going to stop deciding in advance who should be champed as I always seem to have unusable covers for max covered characters every month, which is insane considering I just have a handful of those left. 
    5. ISO Usage and Debt

ISO to cap (3*-4*): 2.9M (Previous Update: 3.2M)
    ISO to max (3*-4*): 5.0M (Previous Update: 4.8M)
    ISO invested (all characters): 33.1M (Previous Update: 31.7M)
    As expected I've gone below the 3M mark for ISO to cap. If I keep up this rate I could possibly champ all my current max covered guys and any others I get in the near future within 6 months, which actually sounds insane. Getting closer to my end game now.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options

January 2018 update

Day 963

Roster slots:
     182 (+2)

:star::star::star::star::star:
    6 champions:
    Black Bolt, Daredevil, Gambit, Jean Grey, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer
    Championed Black Bolt  (at level 459) and Jean Grey (at level 462). Black Panther has jumped from 1/0/1 to 4/5/1. Thanos got a green cover from Gamora bringing him to 4/1/1. Archangel isn´t recruited yet.

:star::star::star::star:
    53 champions:
    Agent Coulson, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sandman, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu
    Championed Nick Fury, Professor X, Eddie Brock, Spider-Gwen and War Machine. Furthermore I´ve recruited America Chavez (4/2/3).

:star: :star::star:
    Championed Angel (at level 168). My duplicates of Colossus, Cyclops, Magneto and Squirrel Girl are also championed. Dr. Doom, Human Torch, Sentry and Beast are waiting for ISO-8. Several lvl 266 3* were sold to champion BB and JG. 

:star::star:
    Farming.

:star:
    Recruited the rest of 1* tier in order to fill empty roster slots.

Bonus Heroes
    :star: :star::star: : Doctor Octopus
    :star: :star::star::star: : Gamora
    :star: :star::star::star: :star: : Thanos

Long-term goals

To champion the entire 4* tier (only eight characters are left) and to finish Thor & Thanos.

March 2018 update

Day 1019

Roster slots:
     182/190 (+8)

:star::star::star::star::star:
    7 champions (+1):
    Black Bolt, Daredevil, Gambit, Jean Grey, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Championed Thor (at level 451). Thanos got a few covers bringing him from 4/1/1 to 5/2/2. Furthermore I´ve recruited Archangel (1/3/4) and Ghost Rider (1/2/0).

:star::star::star::star:
    59 champions (+6):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sandman, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu
    Championed Invisible Woman, Nightcrawler, Nico Minoru, ME Hulk, America Chavez and TA Hulk. I´ve also recruited Kraven the Hunter (5/3/3), Black Panther (1/3/3) and Shuri (5/2/4).

:star: :star::star:
    I´ve championed a few more duplicates. There are only eight duplicates left which I have to champ in order to finish my 3* farm. Several maximum leveled 3* were sold to finance my roster progession. 

:star::star:
    Still farming.

:star:
    No changes here.

Bonus Heroes

:star: :star::star: : She-Hulk
    :star: :star::star::star: : Gamora
    :star: :star::star::star: :star: : Thanos

Long-term goals

• To get Thanos fully covered & championed.
    • To champion the five remaining 4* characters in order to complete 4* tier.
    • To finish my 3* farm.
  • Daredevil217
    Options

4* Iso Deficit: 3,000,472 (10 characters)

3* Dupe Iso Deficit: 5,606,436 (44 characters)

My Hoard: 5,674 CP, 20 LL

Right now my plan is to:

- Wait for the new season 4* token switch.

- Make Shuri my bonus hero.

- Pull one more cover for my 5/5/2 Thor.

- Wait for the 5* token switch

- Pull one cover of the new 5* for PVE essentials

- Pull three Shuri covers and level her to 209 for Shield Training.

- Go into deep hoarding and forget Shield Trainings exist until Angel is gone (though mine is currently at 10 covers and I’ll probably inadvertantly max him chasing that last Thor, Shuri, and the new 5, lol).

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not gonna go through my entire roster...  but...  

2* - 10 champed, 1 ready to champ, 3 on the vine if needed.
    3* - 17 champed, all rostered but 2.  Have both on vine.
    4* - Very early, 18 rostered with Gam at 2/2/2 (9 LTs and 353 CP saved).
    5* - Solo cover of Gambit and solo of Archangel.

Finally hitting the ISO crunch.  I tried not to make too many "mushy" 3* cards.  But I would bump them if they were needed for an event.  Have 3x 3* cards ready to champ with extra cards on the vine.  Hope to champ and sell OBW shortly to allow the champ of 3* Starlord or 3* R&G.  Then i'll reroster 2* Thor who I have almost 20 covers of.

Kinda been the way I have been playing it.  Sell a champed 2*, champ a 3*, reroster a 2* on the vine, repeat.  Seems to work if you play daily and pull a decent amount of covers per day.