Options
    Accident post please delete 
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    Options
    DAY 433
    Shield Level 82.

(This entire update assumes I'll get Lockjaw from the current PvE, even though that technically doesn't happen until 5pm. I mean... at this point, even if I stopped playing entirely, I'd probably still get a cover or two, and I have the 1000 HPs ready to go).

Overall Status

Roster stands at 138, though six of those spots came from re-selling Mordo while he was at the re-factor price. The roster is settling into steady state -- down to 5* Hawkeye, 5* Daredevil, and Yelena Belova. Yes, I even stashed Bagman on the roster at this point.

The current crunch is ISO. I've had two straight 4*s -- first R&G, and now Iron Hobo -- hit critical mass where I had to push all my ISO into champing them so covers don't die on the vine, so I've had to neglect the leveling on a couple other characters. On the bright side, the first Farm-4's are reaching 144, so I should be able to add some more soon. 

1-Star

Strategy/Comments: I now own all the 1s except YB, and I've maxed a full team (Iron Man, Black Widow, Storm). I'm holdng the rest (Spidey, Hawkeye, Jugg, Venom) at 1 to conserve ISO, but I'll push them up at some point when ISO is a little less scarce. As I thought, the full team does make the first Deadpool Daily even easier to mop up.
    Rostered: ALL, except Yelena Belova.
    Maxed: Black Widow, Iron Man, Storm.

2-Star

Strategy/Comments: Farm, farm, farm. First couple guys (Magneto and Wolvie at 142) should be ready to start Pass #5 soon.
    Rostered: ALL
    Championed: ALL
    Max Championed: Nobody at the moment. Magneto and Wolvie are closest (142), followed by Cap, Thor, and Daken in the 130s.

3-Star

Strategy/Comments: Grind mode, minus the new Elektra, who's at 2/2/2 - 76. Level wise, Cap is at 219 and the rest of the lead group is in the low 210s (Blade, Iron Man, Cyclops, Patch); the bottom is mostly around 180, except Star-Lord (175), She-Hulk (174) and the aforementioned new Elektra. Favorites still used to prioritize HPs a little while longer, so when someone is within 2 levels of HPs, I add them to the favorites.
    Championed: ALL, except the new Elektra 
    Max Championed: NONE. (And since the lead group is only around 210, not any time soon.)

4-Star

Strategy/Comments: All 4s rostered, and I should be able to keep up with the HPs to stay that way. Right now, I have Iron Hobo at 12 covers with two blues dying on the vine, so I'm using favorites to try to get that 13th cover. Normal favorites strategy is kind of a high-low thing -- my current favorite team (Carol, Medusa, Blade) at the top, and a few of the lowbies, to make them more viable in the DDQ/required missions.

Level 188 continues to be my "parking lot" where I hold people with 10+ covers until I have the ISO to push them all the way to champ status. That way they stand a decent chance of winning the DDQ, and they're only about 280k from champion status. Parking lot currently includes Iron Hobo, Luke Cage, Spider Woman, and Vulture. Eventually I might bump the parking lot to 209, but it's not urgent. As mentioned, trying to get a 13th Danny cover so I can champ him before two blues expire.
    Championed: 10 total -- Mordo, Riri, Medusa, Carol Danvers, Coulson, Gwenpool, Blade, Agent Venom, Gamora, R&G.
    Max Championed: NONE. Top end is only in the 280s, so just getting started.

5-Star

Strategy/Comments: Everyone rostered except Hawkeye and the new Daredevil. Not leveling them at all -- just leaving them at 255 for now. Right now, I'm pushing Hawkeye with my favorites; once I get him (and DD) I'll switch to whoever suits my fancy. 
    Rostered: Everyone except Hawkeye and the new Daredevil. Covers-wise, Star-Lord is at 7, BP is at 5, and everyone else is at 3 or fewer.
    Championed: NONE
    Max Championed: NONE
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Previous post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/717003/#Comment_717003

After Champing Quake I pulled a Carnage cover from a legendary token, and champed him. =)

Then I pulled a Punisher (max) cover, so I champed him too. =)

I also managed to get both Iceman and Sandman to 13 covers during this time.

Now I'm working towards Champing both Sandman and Cloak and Dagger, since I got a random 14th Sandman from Heroic tokens, and C&D are the 4* for ISO-8 Brotherhood.  Shouldn't have any problem with doing that, but my 2* farm will once again need some love after both of them.

At this point I'm hoarding CP again (up to ~550) and I have 8 legendary tokens to use once I finish with Cloak and Dagger.

It feels like I'm finally staying slightly ahead of the release schedules.

I've also been hoarding HP to use on the anniversary vault to get another few devil dinosaur covers.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shield rank 112 (+3)

At 255 unless otherwise stated
    Thanos 453
    Doc Ock 451 (+4)
    Black Panther 450
    OML 3/4/3 360
    Pheonix 4/3/2
    Silver surfer 3/2/5
    BSS 4/3/5
    Goblin 2/2/2
    Cap 2/2/3
    IM 2/2/2
    BB 2/3/0
    Widow 2/0/4
    Strange 1/3/2
    Banner 2/2/4
    Hawkeye 4/0/2
    Starlord 5/3/5
    Spiderman 3/4/2 (+4)
    Daredevil 0/1/1 (new)

Championed:
    Deadpool, Wolverine, Antman, Thor, Kingpin, Cyclops, Teen Jean, Iceman, Red Hulk, Hulkbuster, Cho, Starlord, Quake, Thing, Miles, Nova, Punisher, Fury, Peggy, Mr F, Drax, Moonknight, X-23, Cage, Gwenpool,
    Blade, Medusa, Coulson, Carol, Mordo, Agent Venom, Iron Fist, Gamora, Cloak and Dagger, Riri, Rocket & Groot, Kate Bishop, Wasp, Winter Soldier
    Newly Champed
    Ghost Rider, War Machine, Sandman, Elektra

Max Covered:
    Venom, Prof X,  Invisible Woman,  Falcon Cap, Spider Woman, Spidergwen, Carnage,

Under covered:
    Devil Dino 3/5/4, Howard 4/3/5, Vulture 4/3/4 (+2), Mockingbird 2/5/3 (+5), Yondu 1/5/3 (+4), Lockjaw 0/2/3 (new)

My Prof X Dupe at 5/5/0

All championed except Elektra (2/5/4 +8).
    13 max champed, 1 at 265.
    17 dupes (+3), 4 champed
    My Dupe Rocket and Groot is higher level than my Star Lord.

All rostered and at various states of ripeness.

Discussion:
    So a policy of only spending CP in the Latest store continues. Doc Ock is champed, and Spidey has reached 9 covers. In some ways I provably should hoard until the Doc leaves, but I just dislike hoarding, so not going to for now; I'll just keep chasing those Spidey covers, and building up old Horn Head.

A second full season with Panther champed alongside Thanos, and I hit 1200 in all of them, one without any shielding. Brilliant. I'll keep at it as long as I can before they change the way pvp goes. Even the thought of the change being permanent kills my enthusiasm for the game. Hopefully the addition of Doc Ock as champ, and then Spidey or Star Lord next (after I get Spidergwen champed then the 2* farm restocked: 4 x 4* and 1 x 5* in short succession was a bit hard on it, but also, that was a heck of a lot of Iso, how did I get it all?? I'm clearly playing too much) will put a bit more interest back into things - I know Doc and Star Lord are not top tier, but different toys to play with should extend the Panthos enjoyment period.

Carol was sole BH once again all season, adding another 9 covers to take her to 331. Will keep her solo until she reaches 340 at least, as I want her big to play alongside the 5*s, then I'll look at someone else, perhaps Rocket and Groot to go with Star Lord.

Slowly getting on top of the unchamped 4* pile, working through them as covers crop up (though still selling some when I have something I feel more important to spend the iso on), preferentially champing the newer ones. After that, there will no doubt be a slew of 3* dupes to champ.

So onwards, until pvp changes crush my spirit and enjoyment of the game.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Leveled Peggy up to 229, G4mora to 250, currently pouring iso into Mordo to get him champed. Just champed Iceman. After Mordo is done I'll focus on leveling up Gwenpool and Agent Venom. After that I could go after Sandman (9) or MrF (7) but will probably just switch gears and work on champing 3* Elektra and see if anything happens for my roster with Anniversary.
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So yeah, major changes.

5* - Champed Black Bolt.  Nat at 12 covers, Hope to have her champed by anniversary or so.   More later on this.
    4* - up to 29 champs, another 10 ready to champ and 5 more at 12 covers.  
    3* - all champed including Elektra, in duplication mode for a few.  I prefer to just dupe the ones that have 2* feeders, as the cover frequency is roughly an extra 1/week from that.
    2* - all champed most of the time, farm is in ideal shape.  
    1* - I haven't lost the DDQ board yet, nothing else actually relevant.

So...4* land is the past, 5* is the new reality.  It's been about a week now since I jumped up and it's just more fun.  PVE he really is an easy mode even on the hardest nodes.  I tend to run a Bolt-based team against higher level tile movers and on the essential char nodes (so about 50% of boards in ISO8).  It's about one health pack for clears, just to get him healed for later in the day.  

PVP my meta is mainly comparable teams - single 5* champs or really big 4* teams.  Climbing is def harder - I'm taking 5* match damage constantly, which means I have to touch up more often.  I'm still learning where I should be healing vs going in short health.  But the matches themselves are so much faster using a powerhouse 5* vs anything I ever did in 4* land.  I'm also still learning how champed 5s (all of them) play and how I match up against them - I never really had to fight a ton of them in 4-land, so the difference in match-play is noticeable.  

Overall I love it and don't regret the decision.  The one concern is getting a third 5 may be difficult, I don't have a good prospect available, so trying to get depth will take time.  Thankfully I have a deep and high quality 4* roster to fall back on.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Space + Infinity update 23rd Sept edit 27th Sept
    Pre-season update 28th Aug
    starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Oml L465 +0
    Phx L459 +1 
    SS L463 +0
    Black Bolt L455 +0
    Widow L454 +0
    IM46 L456 +0
    BSS L453 +0
    5trange L453 +0
    Cap L453 +0
    Thanos L455 +0
    BP L453 +0
    Banner L451 +0
    Hawkeye L455 +1
    GG L451 +0
    Starlord 5/1/3 +2
    Doc Ock 3/3/4 +3
    Spidey 1/1/5 +5

10 4*BH
    0 5*BH
    12/90
    4BH Vulture vulture vulture vulture vulture vulture vulture vulture mockingbird mockingbird 

starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Carol rallied and swept 7/90 pulls to draw even with poor, once honoured Cyc and HB, while  Blade sneered and kept well ahead of them all. 
    Champed Vulture via BH to my surprise. Added Mockingbird 2/3/5 and Yondu 0/1/3 to my roster.
     starpng starpng starpng
    The farm stalled somewhat with my surviving 8 originals reaching the point where I start dupes for the future while the newly rechamped are still being miserly with champ rewards. 
    Strange and  Thanos approaching that danger zone as well. 
    New to roster Elektra 2/4/3.
     starpng starpng 
    Cycling through my dozens of dupes so hilariously fast because of how poor my general draw rate has been. 
    Bagman: 3. 
    Main stopped at 140. Dupe up to 0/5/1.

Still stuck at shield rank 125, I need iso, it sucks.

At the start of the season I had an unusable cover of Mockingbird in queue with 11 days left,  and 5tarlord was short 4 covers and 2 weeks from leaving latests. I hoarded for 10 days while agonising over whether I should give them up as a lost cause, or gamble it all and hope. 

So...  I took the gamble. Tried recording all my pulls again, but lost most of it to a crash and gave up. Kind of a mad season again. 

Saved Mockingbird via RNGesus 's divine intervention - out of less than 30 pulls, I received 3BH in exactly the colours needed to complete and champ her. 

Compelled to champ Ock while still needing 2 covers for 5tarlord... I was in despair, watching the clock tick down while I scrambled for cp and lts to keep trying. At about 2.5h before the data push to exchange Daredevil for 5tarlord...  I got my last cover. Since he was 5/2/5 at that point.... You can imagine my absolute relief. orz

Unfortunately delayed start to the season gave me an excuse to keep pulling tokens and not tracking.

25+1/100++??  I have no idea anymore. 
    5BH SL x1
    4BH mockingbird 3x lockjaw 1x yondu x2

starpng starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Oml L466 +1
    Phx L459 +0
    SS L464 +1 (cosmic) 
    Black Bolt L455 +0
    Widow L454 +0
    IM46 L456 +0
    BSS L454 +1
    5trange L454 +1
    Cap L453 +0
    Thanos L456 +1
    BP L454 +1
    Banner L452 +1
    Hawkeye L455 +0
    GG L451 +2
    Doc Ock L452 +5
    Starlord L451 +5 (+1 BH) 
    Spidey 2/3/5 +3
    DD 0/2/2 +4

Champed Ock,  Covered 5tarlord, added covers for 5pidey and DD. Surprisingly good season after 3 slow seasons. I'm a little beside myself.

starpng starpng starpng starpng
    Carol passed Cyc, Luke passed HB... 
    Champed Mockingbird. 
    Added Lockjaw 4/4/3.
    Yondu at 3/2/4

starpng starpng starpng 
    Champed Elektra. Maxed and rechamped Colossus Shulk Pun QS. 
    Completed dupes for Mystique,  Ock and Hood. 

starpng starpng 
    Cycling farm. 

Bagman: 1
  • dr tinykittylove
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Fail again
  • Landale
    Options
    Previous Post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/723840/#Comment_723840

I have decimated my 2* farm again.  But for a good cause!

I was going to champ Sandman, but then I got a random Rocket and Groot 4* cover from a heroic token...so I went with them instead and now they are championed =).  Cloak and Dagger have also been championed, so their covers weren't wasted from the ISO-8 Brotherhood event.

I got the Teen Jean reward from the mini-Season PvP event, and was going to champion her, but then I decided to pull my hoard and wound up getting a 14th Iceman cover...so he's almost championed and I just sold off the Jean cover.

I also have a 14th Elektra cover on the vine, so once I'm done with Iceman (another day or two), I'll be champing one of my 2*s so I can sell off a different 2* and get 3* Elektra champed.  Then, I focus on rebuilding my 2* roster again.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    SnowcaTT said:
    Not quite sure how to quote/reply to my old posts on the new forums, spoiler tags don't show up. Also so much more laggy to type, not sure if I'd want to try!

First set where I was tracking:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/557684/#Comment_557684
    Seven seasons tracked, had only five champ 4* and not all champed 3* when I started posting in this thread. Ah, memories!

Second set where I was tracking:
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/662009/#Comment_662009
    Looks like eight more seasons tracked there.

Last season: rushed to champ Thanos, opened hoard to get more levels on him - opened 3 Thanos and last 4 BP I needed, so forced to hoard again. Got to where I could champ BP late in season and opened 2nd part of hoard (fully) - pulled no BP and forced into two 4* champs, started hoarding 3rd time for final week of season.

3* changes: SL rostered, not champed. Three 266 (+2, Cage/Grocket), all three dupes started. Patch/BPKK/Mag/SG/BE/Blade/Cap/Rag/BW all 255+, all BH until I stop chasing LT.

4* changes C&D rostered. 37 champed (+2: Gwenpool, Mordo). 9 at 172 (+duck).

Vaulted 4* status: Unchamped Wasp about to join my six other ignored , vaulted 4*'s (PX/WM/GR/IW/Drax/MrF [/Duck]). Drew to champ BP - instead drew SEVEN Gwenpool and SEVEN Mordo - raced to champ both. Venom/Riri unchamped with 13 covers, IF/C&D don't have 13.

5* changes: No daily drop and haven't pulled a classic for three seasons, no changes there. Thanos 453 (+3), 3/5/45BP (+4, one was bonus hero), HE 1/3/2 (+6). No 5k iso [whoops, I mean no SL]

145/156 Roster spots (+9 used, prepping for more dupe 3*'s, added all the 1*'s again).
    498cp/12LT - pulled at start of season after champing Thanos, started hoarding again near end of season when I pulled to 13 BP.
    Level 104 (+4)
    Day 1137 ; next daily drops - (third) War Machine, not champed and will be wasted, can't waste iso on vaulted characters.

Next season plan: Still hoarding so I don't waste BP if I pull any. Will hoard until SL goes into 5* tokens, then pull everything and hope to champ BP within two weeks.

After that I may move back to classics, depends on HE status. Also will work on last couple remaining non-champed non-vaulted 4*'s, Riri first.
    Last season:

3* SL champed. 10x266 (+7), all re-rostered and first dupe copy 3* champed (Cap). After >os left latest, only <os BH until done (currently 233)

4* Changes: Riri, Venom champed. C&D 12 covers, Grocket/Gamora each 5. Only those three unchamped and unvaulted, 6+Duck vaulted unchamped.

5* Changes: Pulled hoard day before Thanos left, continuing to pull LT's until BP leaves but saving CP. Thanos 462 (+9, two from BH), BP 463 (+13 somehow), HE 2/3/4 (+3), SL 1/0/0 (+1).

153/156 roster spots (+8 used, dupe 3*'s piling up, +R&G/Gamora/5SL)
    485cp/0LT (pulled all the day before Thanos left, that is CP since then)
    Level 109 (+5)
    Day 1165

Next season plan: Maybe go back to the wasteland that is classics. Hopefully champ C&D.

Last season:

3* 19x266 (+9), four dupe copies champed (+3), six more dupes at 13 covers, Thanos BH at 260.
    4* C&D champed, Gamora champed, Grocket 13 covers + 4 in queue, should get champed in next 10 days. Only Sandman, 6+Duck unchamped. BH Carol at 330, 317 next biggest.
    5*: Pulled CP after BP entered classics, pulling LT's to try to finish HE. HE 3/4/5 (if swap accepted) (+3), SL 3/1/4 (sad +7), Ock 0/0/0. BP 464 (+1) Thanos 467 (+5, two or three from BH), OML 451 (+2, leveled from 435) SS 451 (+2, leveled from 356), Phx 459 (+1), 453 Strange (+0), 4/4/1 Cap (+1 Daily drop), 4/3/2 IM (+0), 1/5/0 GG (+0), 2/2/2 BB (+1), 5/3/1 BW (+2), 2/4/1 Hulk (+2).

5* Dupes: Phx 0/1/0, SS 3/0/1, GG 0/2/0 (+1), BSSM 1/0/0 (+1 - CS WOULD NOT SWAP, despite that I have never had a one-time exemption and many team-mates got one this same season!)

164/166 roster spots (+9 used, +Sandman new)
    0cp/LT
    Level 113 (+4)
    Day 1192

Next season plan: Finish Grocket, giving 11/12 latest done (again). Rebuild 2* Farm and re-champ several 3*'s.

Last season:

3* 21x266 (+2), 14 dupe copies champed (+10), four more dupes at 13 covers. BHing either LR characters or next-PVP characters if not maxed.
    4* Vulture rostered (level 172 soon, 2/2/5) Sandman to 172 (1/3/5), Grocket champed. BH Carol 342 (+12, about half and half covers/bonus) Not champed: Duck, PX, IW, MrF, Drax, GR, WM, Wasp. Drew Wasp, WM, MrF today with un-announced token change (27 draws).
    5* Pulled latest until 13 covers for HE (+1), then hoarded until today, leaving HE at 255. Hoped to pull many 4*'s to use - but tokens suddenly changed, and had four wasted. SL 3/2/5 (+2), Ock 1/2/3 (+6), Spidey 1/1/0 (+2)
    Have opened Classics with CP: Thanos +1 (468, possibly BH), BP + 1 (465), Strange +1 (454), SS +1 (452), 4/5/2 Cap +2, 2/5/1 Hulk +1. Had some HUGE dry streaks in here, very low pull season. Wish they'd fix that....

171/173 roster spots (two empty, +Spiderman + Vulture, +many 3* dupes)
    Level 118 (+5...nervous this is getting close to "cap"...)
    Day 1222, only 4* Cycs coming up in rewards for a few months. 5*'s WAY to far apart after this many days played.

Next season: champ more dupe 3* as covers arrive. Hoard ISO in between, champ Sandman/Vulture if possible, old 4*'s if not or start on HE if I randomly draw him (may hoard CP to prevent that)
    Last season:

3* 29x266 (+8), 21 dupe copies champed (+7).
    4* Vulture champed, PX champed (only non-duck character that wasn't at 172 or champed), Yondu rostered. BH Carol 354 (+12).
    5*  Not great on latest front: SL 3/3/5 (+1 only), Ock 2/2/4 (+2), Spidey 1/2/0 (+1)

Thanos 270 (+2, one BH one not) BP 466 (+1), Strange 455 (+1), OML 453 (+2), Cap 5/5/2 (+1), BW 5/5/1 (+2? I think +1 and I missed one last season), Bolt 2/3/2 (+1), GG 1/5/1 (+1)
    BSSM SECOND copy +1, now up to 7/1/3.

178/183 roster spots
    Level 122 : will hit cap this season! :(
    day 1248

Next season: maybe finally get 5HE champed.

Last season:

3* 33x266 (+4), 27 dupe copies champed (+6)
    4* Sandman champed, IW champed, Lockjaw rostered. BH Carol 363 (+9). Only Duck, Drax, GR, MrF, War Machine, Wasp remain as old unchamped, Yondu, Mockinbird, Lockjaw as only new (uncovered) unchamped.
    5* Latest: Got lucky on latest and pulled SL until 13 covers, but needed two swaps to do it (last one on his final day in tokens). No ISO to champ him. 1/2/0 Spidey (+1) 2/2/4 Ock (+2), and there they will stay - started hoarding the day after the increased 5* chances "mistake" on classics. Will pull latests the day before DD leaves to get one for PVE, or before if he's featured. Holding 21 latest since the day DD came in.
    5* Classic: 470 Thanos/467 Panther/459 Phx/455 Strange/453 OML/452 SS/451 HE will not be improving during hoard days. Cap 5/5/2 BW 5/5/1 IM 5/3/2 (+1 daily drop) BSSM 5/1/3 Hulk 2/5/1 Goblin 1/5/1 Bolt 2/3/2. - only +1 total due to hoard starting early.

185/186 roster spots (+3)
    Level 125 (+3). "Winner!"
    Day 1282

Next season: holding Torch, Daken, and Elecktra 3* covers. Re-champing going to get harder without Level SCL bonus iso coming in.

• metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    August update on day 1398

Day 1428

5*s: all at lvl255 as usual
    Black Widow 5/5/3 | Jean Grey 5/3/5 | Star-Lord 1/3/4 | Wolverine 5/1/2 | Doctor Strange 2/4/2 | Iron Man 4/0/3 | Steve Rogers 2/2/4 | Silver Surfer 2/4/1 | Green Goblin 0/4/2 | The Hulk 2/3/2 | Black Suit Spider-Man 4/1/1 | Thanos 1/1/3 | Black Bolt 1/2/2 | Peter Parker Spider-man 0/3/1 | Hawkeye 0/2/2 | Black Panther 0/2/1 | Doctor Octopus 0/0/1

4*s: 35/57 championed (61.5%)
    Captain Marvel lvl297 | Medusa lvl292 | Iron Man lvl288 | Blade lvl285 | Agent Coulson, Iron Fist lvl284 | Gwenpool. Wolverine lvl283 | Deadpool, Elektra, Luke Cage, Riri WIlliams lvl282 | Mordo, Star-Lord lvl280 | Kingpin, Thor lvl278 | Cyclops, Devil Dinosaur, Jean Grey, Peggy Carter, Sam Wilson lvl277 | Red Hulk, Rocket & Groot lvl276 | Cloak & Dagger, Gamora, Iceman, Wasp lvl275 | Nick Fury, Nova, Agent Venom, X-23 lvl274 | Invisible Woman, The Punisher lvl273 | Moon Knight lvl272 | Ant-Man lvl271

Professor X lvl209 (5/4/4) | Carnage lvl180 (5/3/5) | Mockingbird lvl180 (2/5/5) | Quake lvl160 (4/4/5) | Ghost Rider lvl150 (5/3/5) | The Thing lvl150 (4/3/5) | Rogue lvl70 (0/1/0)

At lvl120
    Miles Morales (5/4/4) | Sandman (3/5/5) | The Hulk, Venom (5/5/3) | War Machine (4/4/5) | Howard the Duck (3/5/4) | Winter Soldier (4/3/5) | Kate Bishop (4/2/5) | Spider-Gwen (3/5/3) | Drax (2/3/5)

At lvl78
    Mr Fantastic (4/4/5) | Spider Woman (5/4/2) | Vulture (2/4/2) | Yondu (1/1/4) | Lockjaw (1/3/1)

3*s: All championed
    Wolverine lvl261 | Scarlet Witch lvl258 | Steve Rogers lvl254 | Rocket & Groot lvl248 | Iron Man lvl247 | Sam Wilson lvl244 | Blade lvl243 | Luke Cage lvl242 | Deadpool lvl241 | Daredevil, Iron Fist, Magneto lvl239 | Black Panther, Black Widow, Bullseye lvl237 | Thor lvl235 | Kamala Khan lvl234 | Cyclops, Vision lvl230 | Storm lvl229 | Daken, Spider-man, Squirrel Girl lvl228 | Human Torch, The Hulk lvl225 | Beast, She-Hulk lvl224 | Captain Marvel lvl223 | Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange, Loki lvl222 | Gamora, Sentry, The Hood lvl220 | Colossus, The Punisher lvl218 | Hawkeye, Quicksilver lvl217 | Thanos lvl216 | Psylocke lvl215 | Doctor Octopus lvl214 | Ragnarok lvl213 | Mystique lvl212 | Star-Lord lvl211 | Elektra lvl172

2*s: All Rostered
    Hawkeye, Magneto. Storm lvl144
    Daken lvl143 | Wolverine lvl139 | Steve Rogers lvl128 | Black Widow lvl137 | Captain Marvel lvl136 | Thor lvl127 | Moonstone lvl116 | Spider-Man lvl106 | Bullseye, Ares, Human Torch lvl15

3 Dupes: Magneto lvl137, Storm lvl137, Hawkeye lvl107

1*s: All rostered, Iron Man Juggernaut Storm at max level

Changes over the past month
    1. Another good month with 4 new 4* champs again, with Ant-Man, Cloak & Dagger, The Punisher and Wasp all riding into 4* champ land to bring my total number to 35. Cloak & Dagger, The Punisher and Wasp were all planned levels, but Ant-Man was an impulse level as I seemed to be getting a lot of covers for him. Kept selling his covers as I had no plans to level him soon, only to get another one not long after, so I decided to level him instead in case the trend continues.
    2. Of the 8 max covered 4*s in the previous update, Ant-Man, Wasp and The Punisher has left the gang, with Quake, Carnage, The Hulk and Sandman joining to bring the number up to 9. Meanwhile, Cloak & Dagger managed to get their last cover required to get champed easily.
    3. My ever changing leveling strategy has changed slightly once again. My previous strategy planned was to level all the vintage characters that are currently maxed covered, while inserting any latest 12 that gets their 13 covers along the way, but I can't really justify leveling Sandman while there are still a number of priority 4*s needed to be champed, so I say screw it and just level who I think needs to be leveled at that time. Places less pressure on myself, plus vaulting is no longer a thing so it's not like I'm going to lose out by not leveling the latest 12 as fast as possible.
    4. Right now priority for leveling will go to Mockingbird (will get her last cover in the current event), followed by Carnage and Mr Fantastic for use with Medusa, Ghost Rider/The Hulk, Quake, War Machine, Miles Morales and Venom/Sandman 
    5. ISO Usage and Debt

ISO to cap (3*-4*): 5.1M (Previous Update: 5.5M)
    ISO to max (3*-4*): 7.1M (Previous Update: 7.7M)
    ISO invested (all characters): 24.3M (Previous Update: 22.7M)
    Another good month with a 400k drop in ISO required to cap everyone. Quite pleased with my progress, as it's been a 1.5M drop in ISO needs since my peak in May. Hopefully anniversary will provide the double ISO event which could bring my ISO needs down close to my target 4M mark.
  • robertbah
    robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    robertbah said:
    1* Jug, 4 mbw, 1 Yelena (Just because she is LIMITED!!)

2* Farming and selling continuously

3* All 44 3* are champed.
        Start 3* Farming. 
        Building the dup when the main is at level 260 or above.
        Above 260: 26 out 44
        Dup: 23 dups were building and 10 of them are champed!

4* Out of 54 characters
        43 are champed
        9 unchamped but fully covered
        2 undercovered (vulture and mockingbird)

5* Out of 17 characters
        5 are champed (BP, BW, Thanos, Strange, HE)
        2 unchamped but fully covered (starlord and goblin)
        3 undercovered but close to fully covered with at least 10 covers. (SS, PHX, BBSM)
        7 undercovered. Luck is required. 

BH characters:
    3*: On LR characters until dups are built.
    4*: Iceman (will be removed from BH when he reaches 350) and Red hulk. 
    5*: BB

Next plan is to 
    1. Finish up the rest of 4* since the vaulting is gone and chance of getting duplicated covers exists.
    2. Currently hoarding cp and LTs until SL leaves the pack. 
    It has been two months since my last progress report.

2* nothing new and farming continuously
    3* all 45 3* are champed and sold 13 maxed 266 to champ 5* characters. Currently, there are still 9 maxed champed left.
    4* for the past two months, I champed vulture, drax, venom, yondu, miles, Sam Wilson, things, mockingbirds. There are only six characters left: prof x, Dino, war machine, lockjaw, nick and rogue.
    start building 4* dups for Carol and riri. Carol is already maxed.
    5* I champed three 5*: SL, GG, BSSM
    now, PHX, SS, BB are at 12/13. All of them are 5/4/3 distribution. Oml and ock are sitting at 11/13.

Plan:
    All LR characters are passing 260 and dups building are under the way.
    Building 4* dups is inevitable for some characters whose level at passing 360.

BH
    3* BH: Since LR characters are almost done, I change my policy to characters whose levels are less than 216 (just the half way to 266)
    4* BH: Current, only grocket is chosen. A maxed grocket will be useful for pve and less pack usages.
    5* BH: BB. Actually all phx, ss, bb will be chosen when needed.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It's been awhile since my last report. I was gone from the game from just after Iron Fist's release until about six weeks ago. So here we go.

Phoenix 1/5/2 375
    Captain America 1/2/4 360
    Hulk 3/1/3/ 330
    All the rest at 255. Missing Daredevil and Doc Ock. OML 8 covers (no Yellow)

20 champs
    Iron Man 289, Red Hulk 282, Antman 281, Wolverine 279, Mordo 276, Starlord 276, Thor 276, X23 276, Ghost Rider 275, Nova 275, Punisher 275, Flaptain 274, TA Hulk 274, Iceman 273, Jean Grey 273, Kingpin 273, Captain Marvel 272, Carnage 272, Professor X 272, Deadpool 271

Mr. Fantastic, Quake, Thing, Nick Fury, Winter Soldier and Venom ready to champ.

Peggy Carter (12 Covers) and Medusa (8 Covers) current bonus heroes.

All Champed except Elektra. Elektra max covered and awaiting iso. Highest Iron Man 250, Magneto 247, Black Widow 240

Farming all. Bagman at 11 covers

Spiderman

Going forward
    Currently working on champing Quake, Mr. Fantastic and 3* Elektra to attempt to save covers. After that ??? Depends on covers on the vine. If no covers on vine order is probably Thing, Winter Soldier, Nick Fury, Venom.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Offseason update (August 2017)

Day 826

Roster slots:

5 Stars
    I had a few great pulls today. So I was able to get important covers for Jean Grey (now 2/5/4), Silver Surver (now 2/5/4), Dr. Strange (now 5/4/0), Spider-Man (Black Suit) (now 2/4/3) and Black Widow (now 1/3/4).

4 Stars

Champions:
    Agent Coulson, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Gamora, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Peggy Carter, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Sandman, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Punisher, Thor, Venom (Agent Venom), Vulture, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine

I´ve championed Miles, Sandman, Vulture and Winter Soldier since my last update. Furthermore I´ve recruited Mockingbird (3/5/4) and Yondu (4/5/3).

3 Stars
    I´ve recruited Elektra (1/2/3) and championed my duplicates of Daredevil and Kamala Khan (both at level 170 now). The duplicates of Blade (3/4/5), Deadpool (4/3/5), Black Panther (5/3/3) and Steve Rodgers (3/3/5) are nearly ready.

2 Stars

They´re all championed right now (even Bagman at level 96).

1 Stars

Three characters at level 40 (Black Widow, Iron Man, Juggernaut).

Future goals

I´m still hoarding. Apart from that I´ll take pot luck which covers RNG will give me. ;)
    Offseason update (October 2017)

Day 867

Roster slots:
     155 (+11)

5 Stars
    Recruited Doc Ock (0/0/1) in order to compete in Hearts of Darkness.

4 Stars

43 Champions:
    Agent Coulson, Ant-Man, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Deadpool, Drax, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Peggy Carter, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Sandman, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Punisher, Thor, Venom (Agent Venom), Vulture, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Yondu
    I´ve championed Yondu, Mockingbird, Elektra, Ghost Rider and Carnage. Furthermore I´ve recruited Lockjaw (4/5/3) and Rogue (2/3/3).

3 Stars
    Championed Elektra and my duplicates of Blade, Deadpool, Black Panther and Steve Rodgers. Since a few more characters have reached their maximum levels, I´ve started to build up duplicates of Captain Marvel (0/2/2), Hulk (3/2/5), Iron Fist (1/1/0), Iron Man (2/2/1), Ragnarok (1/1/2), Sam Wilson (3/4/3), Scarlet Witch (4/2/2) and Thor (1/0/1).

2 Stars

My farm is doing well as always.

1 Stars

No changes here.

Future goals

The end of my hoard is near - I´m planning to pull my LTs when Gambit has entered the latest legendaries. Maybe I´ll also champion X-23 since I´ve already a cover in my queue and the upcoming boss event will give me another three covers.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe I´ll also champion X-23 since I´ve already a cover in my queue and the upcoming boss event will give me another three covers.
    @Black Duke Has that been confirmed? Don't think I've seen that info anywhere yet. I wish my X-23 wasn't stuck at 5/1/5. I might have to spring 120 CP on her to champ her, as Daken is nowhere near 265 for that other red cover. 
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @DarthDeVo
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67976/marvel-puzzle-quest-4th-anniversary-details-10-4-17/p1
    Your alliance just needs to get through round 6 and you'll have your second red.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @DarthDeVo
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67976/marvel-puzzle-quest-4th-anniversary-details-10-4-17/p1
    Your alliance just needs to get through round 6 and you'll have your second red.
    Cool man, I guess I overlooked that thread. Thanks! 
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My previous post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/704811#Comment_704811

I'm now on Day 372, SHIELD Rank 89.

:star: 
    Juggernaut + 3 BWs with 5 blue for Alliance TUs.

:star::star:
    All part of the champ farm, except Bag-Man, who is at 2/2/2

:star::star::star:
    All champed, except Elektra, who is at 2/3/3.

:star::star::star::star:
    18 champed. Also have Peggy, XFW, Miles, Sandman, and Mockingbird at 12-13 covers. All rostered.

:star::star::star::star::star:
    All rostered with 1-6 covers.

Since my last post in this thread, I've gained around 7 new 4* champs. I've also managed to champ a bunch of 3*s with only Elektra left to be covered and champed. I've also rostered all 2*-5* characters. After playing for about a year, I am firmly in 4* land. 
  • dr tinykittylove
    edited October 2017
    Options
    27 Sep- 5 Oct 
    Continuing on the theme of "I have no idea what I am doing..." went with opening whatever whenever. Been a crazy busy time. I can't remember much but I tracked my pulls successfully at least.

Latest 4/22
    mockingbird kate if vulture Ock coulson vulture riri cho thor mockingbird sandman thor Ock if riri Spidey cd yondu mordo Spidey

Classic 4/22
    mordo HE rhulk kate Bolt vulture medusa vulture wasp Strange kingpin fantastic fantastic mockingbird riri dpx mk elektra BW rhulk gwenpool quake

4BH lockjaw

----------

Oml L466 +0
    Phx L459 +0
    SS L464 +0
    Black Bolt L456 +1
    Widow L455 +1
    IM46 L456 +0
    BSS L454 +0
    5trange L455 +1
    Cap L453 +0
    Thanos L456 +0
    BP L454 +0
    Banner L452 +0
    Hawkeye L456 +1
    GG L453 +0
    Doc Ock L454 +2
    Starlord L451 +0
    Spidey 2/5/5 +2
    DD 0/2/2 +0

Bagman : 2

• Landale
    Options
    Previous Post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/726127/#Comment_726127

I champed Iceman (awesome).  I champed 3* Elektra (ok).  I got the new Gambit (both 3* and 5*).  I re-champed 2 of my 2*s.  I also had enough Hero Points to buy 80 tokens from the Anniversary vault, so I have a 12 cover Devil Dino (with a 13th cover coming when I max out my SHIELD Simulator).

However, now I have a 14th Teen Jean cover (received when trying to get 5* gambit) in my reserve and a 14th Thoress cover coming in my daily resupply in 2 days.  So, thank goodness for Double ISO days so I can likely get both of them champed within the next week and a half or so. =)

After that I'll finish rebuilding my 2* farm.