The Hunt: Ares

1121314151618»

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed to squeak through the 80k mark with a few minutes to spare.
  • So boring at these times when there's only 1 pvp event running and 0 Pve here in mpq land.
  • I lost my #10 place in the last 2 minutes, so kiss goodbye to the red cover I so much wanted icon_e_sad.gif. Should have done a little more 2 days earlier.

But for now new problems, with the hunt gone and the iso dropped at ares (what I consider good) where to get enough to level punisher at least his current cap? icon_e_wink.gif This PVE supplied some insane amount of everything -- full ares with another half in excess. Some scenes could have nbeen mor varying, but I start to get withdrawal symptoms already O,O,
  • So boring at these times when there's only 1 pvp event running and 0 Pve here in mpq land.
    It is, but aren't you happy you got your life back? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • No ISO, no problem.

Lightning Rounds on Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • So who else placed in the 90-150 range and got 3 Ares covers that they didn't need because they were already selling off his covers 2/3 the way through the tournament?

I can't complain too much because it was great to be able to full max out a new character in one PvE event but it was kind of a lackluster finish.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finished first by a margin of around 3k points. Didnt miss a sub event, and i walked away with a 4/4/5 ares and 3k hp, not too shabby for a week long pve event.