Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

The Hunt: Ares

1121314151618»

Comments

• ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 1,304 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed to squeak through the 80k mark with a few minutes to spare.
  • So boring at these times when there's only 1 pvp event running and 0 Pve here in mpq land.
  • I lost my #10 place in the last 2 minutes, so kiss goodbye to the red cover I so much wanted icon_e_sad.gif. Should have done a little more 2 days earlier.

But for now new problems, with the hunt gone and the iso dropped at ares (what I consider good) where to get enough to level punisher at least his current cap? icon_e_wink.gif This PVE supplied some insane amount of everything -- full ares with another half in excess. Some scenes could have nbeen mor varying, but I start to get withdrawal symptoms already O,O,
  • So boring at these times when there's only 1 pvp event running and 0 Pve here in mpq land.
    It is, but aren't you happy you got your life back? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • No ISO, no problem.

Lightning Rounds on Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • So who else placed in the 90-150 range and got 3 Ares covers that they didn't need because they were already selling off his covers 2/3 the way through the tournament?

I can't complain too much because it was great to be able to full max out a new character in one PvE event but it was kind of a lackluster finish.
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finished first by a margin of around 3k points. Didnt miss a sub event, and i walked away with a 4/4/5 ares and 3k hp, not too shabby for a week long pve event.