Thick As Thieves: Nov 19th - Nov 25th

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Got my #2. Was still in #2 when I did my last clear, then started grinding down nodes with around 90 minutes left, and no one made a serious push to catch up. Ended up about 10k ahead of #3. So now Invisible Woman is cover complete, no respec needed.
  • Very strange. Went to bed in 32nd, expecting to wake up 8 hours later and find myself low 100's, which is normally the way. Only dropped seven places in that entire time icon_e_confused.gif

I'll take it, but I have no idea how that happened. The previous nights I had plummeted, then it was as if everyone collectively stopped playing on the last day. I will never understand this game.
  • hello,

i have two thick of thieves recruit tokens from the event. However i have no slots left, so i dont want to open them. Can i just leave them there until i have enough HP to buy more slots?
    Or do they expire somehow?
  • hello,

i have two thick of thieves recruit tokens from the event. However i have no slots left, so i dont want to open them. Can i just leave them there until i have enough HP to buy more slots?

Hang onto them as long as you want. They don't expire.
  • papa07 wrote:
    hello,

Hang onto them as long as you want. They don't expire.

If you hold onto them long enough, you can see who'll be boosted for the next run of the event before everyone else. Then you can spoil that info here, and become as unto a GOD to us.