icon_falcon.png
icon_psylocke.png
icon_storm.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_blackwidow.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_wolverine.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_humantorch.pngstar.pngstar.png

Single Player Rewards

1-2. icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png All rewards from the previous rank +
3-10. Rocket & Groot yellowflag.pnggreenflag.pngblueflag.png 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png,
11-20. Rocket & Groot greenflag.pngblueflag.png 2500 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png,
21-50. Rocket & Groot greenflag.pngblueflag.png 2500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
51-100. Rocket & Groot blueflag.png 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
101-150. Rocket & Groot blueflag.png 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
151-200. icon_ms_marvel.pngblackflag.png 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
201-300. icon_ms_marvel.pngblackflag.png 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png,
301-400. icon_ms_marvel.pngblackflag.png 500 iso8.png,
401-500. Standard cardpack.png x3, 250 iso8.png
501-600. Standard cardpack.png x2, 250 iso8.png
601-800. Standard cardpack.png, 250 iso8.png
801-1000. 250 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

400. Standard Token
700. 100 iso8.png
1000. +20% Damage All redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
1500. 250 iso8.png
2000. healthpack.png
3000. OBW purpleflag.png
5000. +1 All AP yellowtile.pngredtile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.pngbluetile.pngblacktile.png
10000. 250 iso8.png
15000. 2* icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png
25000. Recruit Token
30000. 250 iso8.png
40000. 2* icon_wolverine.pngredflag.png
50000. 1000 iso8.png
60000. 50 imcoin.png
70000. 500 iso8.png
80000. icon_falcon.pngyellowflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. Rocket & Groot blueflag.png 2000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png,
3-50. Rocket & Groot blueflag.png 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png,
51-100. Rocket & Groot blueflag.png 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
101-250. 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
251-500. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
501-1000. 500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
1001-1750. 250 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
1751-2500. 200 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
2501-5000. 200 iso8.png
5001-10000. 140 iso8.png

Comments

• New character event on Wednesday hmm. I thought it was maybe to choose end time but nope...
  • Nefesh
    Nefesh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    What about the format?
    Does it have subs and what is the duration of each one?
    thanks
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Very disappointed that we could not choose end times like with Smash Hit....
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Won't join until tonight but it does have subs.
    If someone will post the info I'll add it to the main.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Format is identical to The Hunt, with three subs that will run twice each at overlapping times (so first sub, then the second sub starts before the first one ends, third one starts before the second ends, second run of the first starts before the third ends, etc). Individual rewards but no alliance rewards on the subs unless they changed it.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1st sub duration is 1 day 12 hours

And thanks for that 12 hour PvE break!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Family Reunion VII sucks.

Don, CMags, IM35

Don feeds mags and IM who spam defense tiles before I'm halfway done with Don. My Falcon is only 0/1/1 and when I finally get his own defense tiles on the board, it's a 1 pt battle for AP, where Mags and IM are double dipping by being fed by Don and moving the board. Both spam more defense tiles, IM sets off all his attacks because he's got nothing better to do.

Feels unbalanced to me, what do you guys think? This is my first time playing Thick as Thieves. Recommended team for taking them down? I'm still a fairly new player.

I know I have to take Don first, then IM, then Mags, but I can't spam AP attacks as fast as they can.
  • Nefesh wrote:
    What about the format?
    Does it have subs and what is the duration of each one?
    thanks

This is the info in the PVE format thread (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14484) from previous runs:
    Episode 3: Thick as Thieves
    Length of Event: 6.5 days
    Sub-Events? Yes; Alliance Rewards in Sub-Events? No
    Number of Sub-Events: 6
    Length of Sub-Events: 26 hours
    Main Nodes after Sub-Events End? Yes
    Other Notes:
    There are 3 distinct subs that are run through twice.
    Main nodes open when a global progress bar is filled.
    Main nodes are only playable once after they open and have no rubberbanding.

Although apparently subs are a different duration this time...
  • JVReal wrote:
    Family Reunion VII sucks.

Don, CMags, IM35

Don feeds mags and IM who spam defense tiles before I'm halfway done with Don. My Falcon is only 0/1/1 and when I finally get his own defense tiles on the board, it's a 1 pt battle for AP, where Mags and IM are double dipping by being fed by Don and moving the board. Both spam more defense tiles, IM sets off all his attacks because he's got nothing better to do.

Feels unbalanced to me, what do you guys think? This is my first time playing Thick as Thieves. Recommended team for taking them down? I'm still a fairly new player.

I know I have to take Don first, then IM, then Mags, but I can't spam AP attacks as fast as they can.

I went Mags, IM, Don. Don has too many HP to chew through while the others drop defense tiles. If you have Hood, he'll slow it down a little and I actually got Twin Pistols off twice to get rid of tiles. Then a big hitter like Thor or even Cap (if you have enough covers to overwrite with his shield throws)
  • So with a format like this, any thoughts on when to join if I only care about placing for the new covers? Late in the event, but early enough that I can run though all the subs? I'm a transitioning 2*-> 3* player.
  • I thought maybe that 3*Mag getting nerfed would make that node easier.

I thought wrong.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So they changed the subs to run for 36 hours? Hmn. I'm trying to figure out how they're going to fit the 3 subs into a 6.5 day event. There's not enough time to run through each sub twice... even overlapping that doesn't seem to work out. And if they only run through the three subs once, that seems like too much time left for the main nodes, especially if you can only play the main nodes once as per the last run of the event.
  • fmftint
    Options
    So with a format like this, any thoughts on when to join if I only care about placing for the new covers? Late in the event, but early enough that I can run though all the subs? I'm a transitioning 2*-> 3* player.
    check this thread viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19390
    and wait till someone posts a fresh bracket
  • Pentagoon
    Options
    Does anyone see any distinct advantage in waiting to join this PVE to the very end?
  • fmftint
    Options
    WTH? Family Reunion VII has scaled from Normal to Hard in less than one rotation?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    I thought maybe that 3*Mag getting nerfed would make that node easier.

I thought wrong.

Trouble is CMags was never OP as played by the AI. What made him OP was that you could place his blue protect tiles (and thereby create potentially near-infinite chains of crits,) and spam his red. The AI places the blue randomly and never casts the same power twice in a turn. The CMags nerf actually made him a better defensive character because his red packs more punch and his blue is fairly consistent...
  • Pentagoon wrote:
    Does anyone see any distinct advantage in waiting to join this PVE to the very end?

If the main mission nodes are not repeatable like the last iteration it's a generic sub-type event where the consideration is trying to join a bracket after all the guys who have a sub's worth of lead of you are no longer in the bracket. This assumes that you don't care too much about possibly missing progression rewards and not getting sub rewards. If the main mission nodes are repeatable it is basically neutral as to when you join so you might as well join as late as possible and save some time, again assuming you don't care about missing any potential sub rewards. Of course we don't know what the main bracket structure is, so this isn't saying much. Looking at the progression reward it doesn't seem to be too exciting and the subs are longer this time (1D 12H instead of 26H) so it should be easier to find yourself a new bracket where people don't start with an extra sub's points on you and save some headache.
  • GrimSkald
    Options
    Oh, hey, I can't get in right now since I'm at work. Who's boosted?
  • fmftint
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:
    Oh, hey, I can't get in right now since I'm at work. Who's boosted?
    icon_falcon.png
    icon_psylocke.png
    icon_storm.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_humantorch.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_wolverine.pngstar.pngstar.png
  • GrimSkald
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    icon_falcon.png
    icon_psylocke.png