Doctor's orders Apr 25-27 season 1

Options
New pvp popped up in the events tab. Dr. Doom most likely. Guess I'll finally be heading in for that check up. icon_e_wink.gif More to follow when the event goes live.

And we're live!

Rewards:

1. Green IW plus previous ranks rewards
2-5. Blue and red Classic Magneto 3000 iso 100 hp
6-10. Blue and red Classic Magneto 2500 iso 100 hp
11-25. Red Classic Magneto 2500 iso 100 hp
26-50. Red Classic Magneto 1500 iso 50 hp
51-100. Purple Daken 1500 iso 50 hp
101-150. Purple Daken 1000 iso 25 hp
151-200. Purple Daken 500 iso
201-500. Participation rewards

Progression rewards:
50: 500 iso
300: Dictator's dossier
600: Black Daken
700: 500 iso
800: 1000 iso
900: 50 hp
1000: 1000 iso
1100: Black Doctor Doom
1200: 1000 iso
1300: Green X-force

Alliance rewards:
1-2: Purple Classic Magneto 2000 iso 250 hp
3-50: Purple Classic Magneto 2000 iso 100 hp
51-100: Purple Classic Magneto 2000 iso 50 hp
101-250: 1500 iso 50 hp
251-500: 1000 iso 50 hp

Comments

• I get to use my Doom YYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
  • ToryTory
    ToryTory Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    I get to use my Doom YYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Time to dust off my 5/1 Dr. doom. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Love anytime Doom gets buffed - bring it auwn!
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmm... I guess this is an okay excuse to get Doom up from 77 to a more round number... like 85 or 100!
  • I shall finally get to use my 3 guys over 100 for the 1st time. Punisher 141 ShieldBro 141 Doom 100 icon_e_smile.gif that should hopefully stop me getting attacked like its going out of fashion.
  • And my daily reward tomorrow is the black cover for Doom. Good coincidence. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I shall finally get to use my 3 guys over 100 for the 1st time. Punisher 141 ShieldBro 141 Doom 100 icon_e_smile.gif that should hopefully stop me getting attacked like its going out of fashion.

Ahem, doom is not over 100, he is exactly 100. I expect that to be corrected.

Not sure what I want to do with my Doom, he is at 70. I have 130kISO in the float but receiving Thor covers very soon he is someone I need to level rather than level for the hell of it. And at 66 currently probably need to save a good chunk for him.

Maybe this is why three of my last four 3*'s I pulled have been black doom covers over the last 2 weeks? Sold them all but coincidence? Probably.
  • buffed doom is always beastly and a lot of fun. hopefully the rewards will be good. marc
  • Chimaera wrote:
    I shall finally get to use my 3 guys over 100 for the 1st time. Punisher 141 ShieldBro 141 Doom 100 icon_e_smile.gif that should hopefully stop me getting attacked like its going out of fashion.

Not sure what I want to do with my Doom, he is at 70. I have 130kISO in the float but receiving Thor covers very soon he is someone I need to level rather than level for the hell of it. And at 66 currently probably need to save a good chunk for him.

Maybe this is why three of my last four 3*'s I pulled have been black doom covers over the last 2 weeks? Sold them all but coincidence? Probably.

Are you tanking effectively? I go from 0 to 1000, back down to 16, and then back up again the next day and I earn about 7,000 ISO each time in addition to progression awards. If you want to level your Doom, this tournament is a great chance.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:
    I shall finally get to use my 3 guys over 100 for the 1st time. Punisher 141 ShieldBro 141 Doom 100 icon_e_smile.gif that should hopefully stop me getting attacked like its going out of fashion.

Are you tanking effectively? I go from 0 to 1000, back down to 16, and then back up again the next day and I earn about 7,000 ISO each time in addition to progression awards. If you want to level your Doom, this tournament is a great chance.
    How many hours does going to 1k take you. Even if you aren't facing 141s
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow... glad I bumped him up to max level for Lightning Rounds this week.
  • Spoit wrote:

You need to understand that I only play this game after consuming marijuana edibles. I guess maybe it takes from the start of the Daily Show until whatever'o'clock?

Seriously though, by retreating, skipping three foes a node, retreating, etc., I face at least 16 teams consisting mostly of mid-level 1*s. On the FINAL day, I can get. From 0 to 800 in half an hour - right after the biggest threat in my bracket has wasted HP on a shield.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's...pretty impressive. It took me 3 hours earlier today to get the HP at 1k point in S.H.I.E.L.D training, beating up not even fully leveled 1*s
  • Spoit wrote:
    That's...pretty impressive. It took me 3 hours earlier today to get the HP at 1k point in S.H.I.E.L.D training, beating up not even fully leveled 1*s

BP maxed with 5 black is the best ISO investment that I ever made. There is no strategy for the first 500-600 points. 12 black and I win. This particular tournament would be easier if I had just one more green cover for my GSBW, but perhaps that would just be overkill. Also, I like Judgment.
  • Ghast wrote:
    You need to understand that I only play this game after consuming marijuana edibles.

Judging by what times you hang around in Alliance chat, you're referring to your breakfast cereals? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Ghast wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

You need to understand that I only play this game after consuming marijuana edibles. I guess maybe it takes from the start of the Daily Show until whatever'o'clock?

Seriously though, by retreating, skipping three foes a node, retreating, etc., I face at least 16 teams consisting mostly of mid-level 1*s. On the FINAL day, I can get. From 0 to 800 in half an hour - right after the biggest threat in my bracket has wasted HP on a shield.

Wait, does skipping help your MMR?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

No, he's probably skipping to find a forumite to retreat to.
    Or skipping is the thing to do while stoned, what do I know icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

No, he's probably skipping to find a forumite to retreat to.
    Or skipping is the thing to do while stoned, what do I know icon_e_wink.gif

My guess is that he's looking for low point people to retreat from, which does more damage to your point total and, in turn, probably has a greater effect on your MMR.
  • I'm predicting Spider Man rewards.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I'm predicting Spider Man rewards.

I'm wondering if - after they heavily implied recently they were going to do something about Spidey - that they were consciously avoiding featuring or awarding him until the changes hit.