Doctor's orders Apr 25-27 season 1

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Justdangit wrote:
    Some people are about to get very mad.

I'm reserving judgement until I get a response to my ticket.
  • Whatever I guess, life goes on, I just wish they didn't send the covers out to people who did not put in tickets. Those who put in the effort to put in a ticket and prove they wanted the CMags can get them, those who were happy with Falcon will get just Falcon.

Would have been nice if they automated the missing ISO for first place when they shortchanged us 2.7k last month. Proves they can do it but didn't.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If a restaurant messes up an order and the manager gives the customer the correct order plus lets them keep the wrong order, does everyone in the restaurant deserve a free dish?
  • scottee wrote:
    If a restaurant messes up an order and the manager gives the customer the correct order plus lets them keep the wrong order, does everyone in the restaurant deserve a free dish?

The objective of eating at a restaurant is not to collect all the dishes. Not a relevant analogy.
  • wathombe wrote:
    scottee wrote:

The objective of eating at a restaurant is not to collect all the dishes. Not a relevant analogy.

Oh I see you haven't played that game before :p
  • wathombe wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:
    Some people are about to get very mad.

I'm reserving judgement until I get a response to my ticket.
    You got CMags only, right? I'm really curious how they will sort it out. Fingers crossed!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    wathombe wrote:
    scottee wrote:

And this is why you're in FittedKitchens.
  • Unknown
    Options
    For those still curious about the erroneous rewards, I just plunked down a diatribe here: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6754.