TheOnlyHeroes Recruiting

Options
12345679»

Comments

• lol sillycorn got mad at me when i hit him the other day by mistake. Yeah tank tank tank and this tourny goes fast and easy with patch spidey combo
  • tanking won't get you to 1100, since MMR is only applicable until 700pts. once you reach 700 pts, you'll basically be fighting anyone above 700pts as well so you get strong enemies even with the lowest MMR. Eitherways i got no mood to get to 1100 from 600 seeing only max of 20pt matches which are also rare.

on the bright side, we finally broke rank 50. hopefully we can hold it til the end.
  • I'm still going hard trying to keep up with the other guilds but struggling, really not gaining any ground. It did seem this morning that i was still getting alot of lvl 85 groups past 700 pts but i did see a bunch of higher levels like normal. If your right about that then that explains a lot. I've never been this high in points, really thought it was impossible but i'll take the free cap cover icon_e_smile.gif
  • I feel like the alliance is falling apart due to the lack of active people and some of them being commanders. So i made an alliance, pm me if your interested. Thanks.
  • Hi, may I apply to join the alliance?