TheOnlyHeroes Recruiting

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hey i was trying to join without registering here. Im on everyday and pretty much all day. I usually rank in the top 20 in tournaments. I wanted to join cause you were looking for highly active people and people who can get points. I can rank up points fast and easy as i play everyday and mostly all day. I see you have room for one more person, hope i can fill that slot. Thanks

My name is Apocalypse sr
  • uuddlrlr
    uuddlrlr Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi, I want to join you guys.

I'm doing very well with my main team:
    128 Iron Man Model40 5/5/2
    113/128 Spider-Man 3/5/4 (missing a Purple)
    85 OBW 3/5/5

I'm at Day 133, only missed a few days during vacation without my tablet, probably won't ever happen again.

128 Iron Man: max level of 5/5/2; the 2 allows me to keep Recharge cheap, I get 9 Red and 9 Blue for 8 Yellow.
    113 Spider-Man: at this level, OBW is still better than Spider-Man in Blue and Purple, so she can still steal those colors with Espionage.

I've also got some ISO saved for when Spider-Man finally gets nerfed, lol.

Other notable chars:
    85 Storm 2*
    85 Thor 2*
    53/115 Punisher
    66/102 GrayBW
    53 BP
    53 Magneto 3***
    42/53 Psylocke
    34/64 Hulk
    30 Daredevil
    30/41 Wolverine Patch 3***
    18 Thor 3***
    59/85 Captain America
    59/85 Magneto 2**
    40/85 Wolverine 2**
    38/69 Daken
    50 Iron Man 1*
    50 Storm 1*
    40 Juggernaut

Hope you'll consider me. icon_e_smile.gif
    in-game name: DarthSomething
  • Hi,

I'm looking to join you.

I"m a daily player (+- 4 hours a day, more when has a pve)

My best chars:

126 hulk, 119 iron man 40, 115 punisher
    85 obw, magneto, cs, thor, wolverine
    84 spidey, 82 gbw, 67 rags, 51 patch, 47 wolverine x-force and 20 modern thor.

in-game name is sigidi too.

Thank you.
  • I'm looking to join.
    Been playing since day 1.
    Have a few 80s, X-force Wolverine. Been ranked #1 a few times.
    Solid daily player. I fight for victory!

S/N: RyogaVee
  • If you have any space left let me know so that I can join in... game name is godofwarares roster is strong enough and I play fair and honest
  • Just broke 530 points. Calling it a night with my shield up.
  • Thank you so much to accept me... and i want to buy us some slot more, can't i !?? icon_e_smile.gif
    i only have 2025 HP now icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    i saw u have an opening in ur alliance and I was hoping to join. I am a daily player and my roster consist of 29 covers including
    135gsbw
    128 iron man
    102 punisher
    81doom
    77spider
    75 daredevil
    69dakken
    and many more. I place in the top 5. 80 to 90 percent of the time.
  • Hi
    I joined your alliance yesterday and would like to pay up some idol. Can you make me a commander? I'm keep scoring. Thank you for letting me join.

Do you have a line chat?

Tikron
  • Hi there i would like to join alliance. I m daily player .I get normally around 500 to 700 points in tournaments depends how much time i have to play. Cheers and w8 for any respond.
  • Can we get the whole alliance forum names on here? Just wondering how everyone finished. I had 828 points.
  • Bullseye wrote:
    Can we get the whole alliance forum names on here? Just wondering how everyone finished. I had 828 points.

I added 579.
  • Bullseye wrote:
    Can we get the whole alliance forum names on here? Just wondering how everyone finished. I had 828 points.
    mine is 826.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for accepting me in-game, I didn't even think to check here first.

Scored ~620ish in my bracket, which is low for me.

My scores will change wildly subject to family events. If this is a problem, please tell me now, I'd rather jump out early if necessary.

Also, as a side note, you may want to check the alliance for people with too-good-to-be-true rosters...

Cheers.
  • Ok....so far -

Bullseye
    Sillycorn
    therealyeezy
    Tannen

We don't have a chat, but I want to set one up. I'll get on a chat app today to get started.
  • I suggest everyone download the free app Kakao Talk. I picked this one because it has both ios and destop platforms, so our steam clients can chat easily. I'll get a chat room going, just pm me on here and I'll send you my Kakao ID.
  • Continuing the list - All members should be on the forums...these are all I've gotten so far.

GT-47LM (Head honcho)
    Bullseye
    Codhimself
    Sigidi
    Sillycorn
    Tannen
    Therealyeezy
    Tikron

We don't have a chat, but I want to set one up. I'll get on a chat app today to get started.

Here's hoping that maybe there will be an in game option at some point.
  • Bullseye wrote:

Mine is codhimself with a lowercase c. I finished at around 750 pts, I believe I was #3 in my bracket.
  • I got the lowercase - just capitalized them all. Upper/lower counts as same thing I think, as there won't be anyone with duplicate names, no matter how it's written.
  • I'm using the same user name in game.

finished with 700 pts in fearless defenders.