TheOnlyHeroes Recruiting

Options

Comments

• exactly how much is iso overflow?

I'd suggest maxing the following characters: patch, claasic mags, lazythor, BP, hood.
    since you have c.mags i'd siggest leveling it further he may not get hit when you're the one attacking but at 85, he has low hp on def. my ace team is patch/c.mags/hood and it easily rips enemies apart. can keep figting w/o healing for 10 battles or so, so i would recommend leveling c.mags.

you can also use c.mags in villain LR. I actually started with c.mags to compete in LR. and right now all my LR villains are at max covers except rags which i need just 2 more rounds off.
  • I had 20,000 and spend it all on BW, because she is supported in theISO8 event.

Now I have 8k. I would need another 18k to maximise magneto marvel now!. Or spend it on something else...

I'd love to have magneto classic, but I have only 4 cover for him. Same with BP (don't like him), lazy Thor or hood. None of them complete.

I'm now at 803 and 234000 - I'm really busy tomorrow. I bore I can keep the event up.
  • I'm in the same position as you lol. I have an iso overflow too, but don't really want to spend it on any of my current characters, so I'm instead waiting to spend it all on someone else.
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Well here is what is bound to be an unpopular opinion about ISO's. There is a Lazy Cap tournament right around the corner. In theory we should all be getting 2 or 3 Cap cards tonight it will cost a bit to level cap him once you train in those cards. Mine is already at 30 so it will take more than my 15K ISO's I have banked right now to level max him for the new tournament. I'm going to a 7:00 show of Captain America tonight so I am not sure how well I will be placing for the midnight finish tonight. I may just try to do as well as possible before hand and throw up a 8 hour shield.
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    So the rewards for the cap tournament are GSBW. Mine has been maxxed for a long time. I may sit this out unless someone needs a purple widow card. Doesn't seem worth the effort except to build up ISO's. Don't think it is worth blowing HP's for shielding on.
  • sorry about the attack sillycorn, don't always realize names who's in the alliance. I wont do it in the future. I did want to propose we dont attack each other, I have been attacked many times in the past by alliance members but this was an honest mistake. Just a heads up guys i'm shielded in the best there is so take over from here. I've gotten many many many points for us there and should close out in first.
  • Whew! shielded in Best There Is with 957pts. sadly i can't reach 1k pts keep getting smacked down on my way up. hopefully thats enough for me to retain rank 1 for the IW cover. 2nd is shielded at 908. hopefully he doesn't creep up.
  • looks like we should get top 50 this time which at this point im happy about
  • We did a good job this tournament and landed 100 Hero Points for everyone. Nice job.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just reached 28,000 and am number 1 overall in my ISO-8 bracket. Finished #2 overall in the "Best there is" tournament with 855 and now have a level 50 2/2/2 build of lazycap thanks to my awesome alliance. Looking forward to the widows kiss tournament as I have a 141 GSBW and she's my favorite character in the game..... She was the first character I won in my first time placing 1st in a tourney ..... I'll never forget how exciting that was winning invisible woman and all three GSBW covers. I get all emotional just thinking about that sniper rifle attack seeing all three enemies downed simultaneously icon_razz.gif
  • I'm not really sure where my OBW will take me in the Widow's Kiss tourney. Somehow I get a feeling that the tourney will be flooded by OBW - Patch/Pun setup.

My GSBW is currenty standing at 4/0/0 build. All of which came from tokens, so thankfully, I can add some colors to her from this lazycap tourney and at the same time, completing the 5 green which matters most.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Trust me Arkon..... A 5/3/5 build of a GSBW is TOTALLY worth it. Her maxed purple allows you to select and create 6 green tiles which fuel her sniper rifle as well as lazy thors call the storm and can allow patch to do his green attack twice if you chain the criticals right and get enough green. She's pretty freakin dangerous and also carrys some of the games most expensive attacks which is a her only big downfall.
  • Jonny, I don't doubt her greatness just that I'm still lacking much covers since they are not offered much as rewards. although I have slowly built my team to start storming the courageous LR. Managed to get to top 8 2 times the last time it was ran. Hopefully the just ended Best There Is tourney where a lot of people dumped loads of isos to their patches will not cause much impact in the general behavior of the courageous LR.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Awesome, I love the evil LR's. Ark your roster looks great I'm a huge classic magneto fan and I have him and rags maxed out. Next I wanna get doom maxed and the hood. Those lighting rounds are the most competitive and stressful events and I have placed in the top ten for a couple as well...... If you take C.mags to level 141 you will only be attacked half as much In them as he is a real pain to fight buffed. Now..... If only we could throw carnage in as the next diabolical villain icon_twisted.gif
  • Actually the villain LR is more accessible now compared to last time when you still get HP in selling 3* covers. Most of the time you don't compete with greedy people anymore up top. I'm nearly complete with all my villain covers, only need 1 green, 2 red for rags and just a respec of hood from 3/5/5 to 5/5/3.

My villain LR conquest basically started with C.Mags. I have been lucky in pulling C.Mags from some token(as a matter of fact, I didn't need to get top 2 in his LR to get red covers, since all those came from pvp rewards and token pulls). From C.Mags I started competing for hood blue since they only need top 25 and occasionally I get to reach top 8, until my hood became 2/5/5. just got 3/5/5 in the last lone star skirmish icon_e_biggrin.gif . C.Mags and Hood are actually my main players in the LR, in their respective rounds I would throw in OBW for heals, although for doom,rag and loki rounds, I duke it out C.Mags/Hood/Required character. since mags can unleash an endless combo and instakill with magnetic translocation, I often get rank 8 with just few health packs.

My advice for ranking in LR would be to choose 1 or 2 rounds you would like to join each week. So lets say for this week, I chose hood and c.mags, so I will tank all other LRs that way I have low MMR when going against my chosen LR round. another important factor is to join immediately once it starts to get the seed team. if you delay entering the round even just 1 minute you'll get strong opponents right away. It is also the same for tanking, if you want to tank, enter right away, you'll see a node with enemies lvl 1/1/30, so simply kill it with your tank team and leave it for the rest of the round. You'll see defensive loses raining which is a good thing since you want to lower your MMR.

Some people may refuse to manipulate their MMR for personal reason, but for me, I choose to be efficient by all means.
  • were doing terribly in this capt american tourny, hope we have some people coming in strong soon
  • were doing terribly in this capt american tourny, hope we have some people coming in strong soon
    Trying to get higher than 6th but the people ahead of me are obviously still playing.

CZProVE.png
  • Alliance still havent't broken top 50 in First Avenger tourney sadly. hopefully we can get it. I know some people are not bothering with this tourney since they already have max gsbw but hopefully they give more push if not for the covers then at least for the hp.

anyways currently unshielded at 600. Will do my last run in the 3 hour mark where i'll shield as is with all tourneys.
  • i just broke 1100 in the captain american tournament, not going to shield. Hopefully i take some hits and can generate some points after.
  • sillycorn attacked me -_-. oh well i'm due for one last run soon.

wow Clubber, getting to 1,100 level is just unimaginable for me although i notice that the tourney is so dormant. should have trie to get there earlier. oh well.